⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ . i'll stop the world and melt with you.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

quailpaw

Postby strawbs. » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:03 pm

XXXXXXXX

name quailpaw----age 10 moons----gender she-cat----rank apprentice

XXXXXXXX

quailpaw certainly loves her friends and most of those who are around her; she doesn't believe that any cat can be all bad. because of this, she may be quick to forgive and easily manipulated. she seems to often give her all into things, showing herself to be very passionate and determined at being the best she can be. she's lively like the kitten that she is, and always down to play or go on some sort of adventure. she grows quite anxious when she's on her own, and is known to worry a lot over the well-being's of her loved ones.

XXXXXXXX

r e l a t i o n s h i p s

-

XXXXXXXX
Last edited by strawbs. on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

otterpaw

Postby strawbs. » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:04 pm

XXXXXXXX

name otterpaw----age 7 moons----gender tom-cat----rank apprentice

XXXXXXXX

quite the goofball, though naive, clumsy, and somewhat unaware of many things. otterpaw's easily excitable with a happy-go-lucky attitude; nothing seems to bring him down. although, he certainly loves his company (and hates being without it), he's no expert in consoling and advice. he doesn't understand the emotions of others, which can usually make him seem inconsiderate or uncaring. he may also be sort of awkward when confronted by another's issues in the hopes that he will help. there are some social cues that he won't notice, and hasn't quite grasped the concept of personal space. he will not get any hints that you send to him - if you like him (or hate him), or want him to leave you alone, you will have to tell him straight up. aside from these flaws, he wouldn't ever mean any harm, and he's always in good spirits. and he's adorable, so that makes up for everything!

XXXXXXXX

o r i g i n s

otterpaw was found by a patrol as an abandoned kit no older than one moon, and no others like him in sight. he was adopted by the clan and nursed by a queen who had recently lost her kits to unfortunate circumstances. other than her, he never really had any sort of parental figure in his life, which could explain his odd behavior.

XXXXXXXX

r e l a t i o n s h i p s

*maybe someone to play his adoptive mother?

XXXXXXXX
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ . i'll stop the world and melt with you.

Postby yennefer » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:58 pm

i'll update when we get more members who have finished their forms.
      i hope we get some more people interested. if you guys know of anyone you can
      drag into the mess, i'd love to him them!

Last bumped by yennefer on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:58 pm.
yennefer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me