some things you can't go back to | discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: some things you can't go back to | discussion

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:14 am

@kopus,

I think that we could do both, with vehicles being reserved for emergencies and long trips with heavy supplies due to the scarcity of fuel. Maybe a few characters with mechanical inclinations could maintain a few jeeps alongside their main occupations? Horses sound great for general trips though, it gives me tlou vibes. :')

I should have some time tonight to work on posts, around 10-12 am CST/6-8pm EET. My characters will likely start out with Quinn preparing to go out with the scavengers, maybe have a bit of conflict/tension with one of them? If anyone's interested in that, let me know!

@yen,
    River would likely be checking on Andy, if that's alright with you?
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:25 am

i'd say both in regards to vehicles/horses, but like what chev said, have the cars be for emergencies since fuel would be real limited 7 years after the outbreak, it tends to go bad when in fuel tanks so siting cars may not have good fuel to siphon either

sera could do some breeding stuff too with horses along side the other livestock she may have, she's got a big strong stallion to use as a sire too

also, what's the general layout of the camp? is it just a house or is it like a few houses all walled in together like in walking dead?
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:38 am

i think both horses and vehicles would be a good idea. i think julian would be great at taking care of them, maybe with andy and some others?

also @kopus riley and julian are on the front page but max isn't! just thought i'd let you know c:
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bugiscool » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:01 am

Is there an engineer in the group? Maybe they found a way to use solar panels to charge cars/trucks plus any other minor electrical stuff in the camp. Nothing too crazy maybe like a water pump has a backup electric generator whenever the winds die down. Or anything along those lines.
bugiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roony » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:19 am

just finished my other babe bishop towards the bottom of page three !! like my girl flo, he's open to pretty much any sort of relations, specifically some friends bc i feel like he'd have a few of them :)
roony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:04 am

I am so sorry for the silly questions, but did you want us to post our posts in the actual thread? or is that thread going to the remain the form thread?

I like the idea of both horses and cars! Although am not sure how many horses we'd have, and how much food that we'd have to keep them going. Will there be someone in the group who always has enough to make sure they don't go hungry?

For the set-up of the camp, are we in tents? or did we raid an abandoned town so we have a few houses to sleep in? are some of us chilling in the cars?

also!! what do the undead look like, do they have any specific powers or defining moves? I haven't seen The Walking Dead, I'm sorry, and haven't been in a zombie-type RolePlay in years and years and years eeeeee
will we stumble across them in this first scavenger hunt?

Thanks for any and all help in advance c:
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:21 am

@kopus Thank-you so much for the thorough reply!!
Hm, was this the kind of Virginian landscape that you were thinking of? it says that this is South Virginia!

Thanks for confirming about where to type up our Posts!
That sounds good about the horses c:
Okay! The information about the walkers helps a ton. So once someone has been bitten, they become a walker themselves, or do they die?

That sounds like a great idea! i'm excited to see how we'll react to these walkers, and how we'd defend ourselves. Are there certain tactics that a human could use that defeats them easily? Is it fire, or knives, or arrows, or bullets, etc.? Or do you have to use physical attacks, such as using your fists?
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keating » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:09 am

@kopus
Hunter can interact w Freddy! Maybe they'll have something to talk about as fighters, like discussing a plan or something. Whatever fighters do when there isn't any immediate danger
keating

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loulou800 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:54 am

That does clear things up! Thanks for all of your replies c:

I'm hoping to type up a post for Olivia today as well! Is anyone interested in interacting with her, whether that's someone she's close with, or someone who'd like someone to talk to? c:

edit: if it's okay, I'll wait until someone has an introductory Post up until I do mine? just worried that I'll type the wrong thing, or something ahhhHH
Last edited by loulou800 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:11 am

all three of my characters (max, riley and julian) are open. i can definitely get a post up today too.

also, i'm about to start pming people about relations!

edit: i was wondering if we maybe want to make a discord for this rp? i think it could be a bit more convenient for discussion purposes. if not, that's totally cool i was just thinking about it.
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me