LIGHTNINGCLAN | discussion & forms (accepting!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

LIGHTNINGCLAN | discussion & forms (accepting!)

Postby ease » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:40 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

xxxxxx ───────CLAN!!

❝ lightning is quiet until it strikes... ❞

this is where all forms and discussion will go for lightningclan!
Last edited by ease on Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

form

Postby ease » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:40 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      indentin case you need a form, i have provided a basic one for you to use! i would love to see your own creativity, but here is one just in case <3

remember! all forms need to include the basics such as name, age, gender, rank, and either an image of your cat or a detailed physical description. anything else is up to you! i would love to read their personalities or histories or anything of that manner c:

you can have as many characters as you can handle, but please!!! do not just make she-cats or outsider cats. if you only make an outsider, i am going to ask you to make a warrior, sorry! keep that in mind!

Code: Select all
      [size=85][list][list][img]imagehere[/img]

[b]name:[/b] here
      [b]age: [/b] here
      [b]gender:[/b] here
      [b]rank:[/b] here
      [b]physical description/appearance:[/b] here

[b]personality:[/b] here
      [b]history:[/b] here

[b]crush/mate:[/b] here
      [b]kin:[/b] here

[b]other:[/b] here[/list][/list][/size]
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leopardstar

Postby ease » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:41 am

█████████████
█████████████

name: leopardstar
appearance: tall bengal tom with pale mint green eyes
lives: 3/9

personality: leopardstar likes to keep to himself. he is well-mannered and does
not talk badly about anyone. he is not timid at all, and faces danger with bravery, which
is both a curse and a blessing. due to him being as fierce as a leopard, some might say,
he has lost almost all of his lives in such a short amount of time. it is not long before
the clan has to say goodbye to him. he does not talk too much, he likes to think rather
than speak out loud, but he will give orders when necessary. he is very intelligent, more
than most might think. he is loyal to his clan and will protect them and fight for them
just as a leopard would. although he might not show it, he can be extremely sensitive,
and can sometimes even become distant due to him still mourning the lost lives of his
clan-mates. he has a big heart and is actually quite kind, though he does not express
that as easily as some others.

history: leopardstar actually was not born into lightningclan, he was born the soft
life of a kittypet, which is why he is a bengal. some of the clan still despise him due
to his background, but for the most part, the clan trusts him as a well-deserving leader.
he did not enjoy the life of a kittypet at all, and ventured into lightningclans territory
one day. they could not deny him into the clan, since he was of an age that would be
considered a kit, and that goes against the warrior code. he soon proved himself to be
a considerable warrior, who had a lot to offer. eventually, he was appointed as deputy,
to which some of the clan did not enjoy. while serving as leader of lightningclan, he has
lost a total of six lives. he did this in such a short amount of time, too. he had to be
appointed as a leader at such a young age, so that is some of it. his first life he lost in
an attack of rogues that roamed the territory. the second life he lost to an attack of
foxes. the third life he lost to a dreadful outbreak of whitecough during a very harsh
leaf-bare. the fourth life he lost to a forest fire that had swept across the camp. the
fifth life he had lost to the tunnels flooding and him saving an apprentices life. the
sixth life, the most recent one, he had lost to a dreadful drought that had swept the
clan. luckily, all their water supply is back to normal, but a lot of cats died from it.

crush/mate: the medicine cat, although it is forbidden
kin: all of his kin is unknown, as he was originally a kittypet
Last edited by ease on Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sagedeer

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:01 am

name: Sagedeer

physical description/appearance: A lithe cream tabby she-cat with beige markings and light green eyes.

personality: Sagedeer has an extreme sense of loyalty, and she raises it to the highest. She carries respect for all of her clanmates unless they dislike her, and she does not take kindly to those who disrespect her. Despite this, she has many that like her and she cares for them deeply. Leopardstar used to be one of those cats, but recently she's noticed him around the medicine cat more often. Sagedeer is suspicious, but she says nothing and simply observes.

history: She was born as a rogue, but her mother was desperate to keep her kits alive and brought them to Lightningclan. Sagedeer was raised well in the clan since then beside her siblings until they became apprentices. Her two siblings decided to return to the rogue group and thought that the warrior code was wrong. She refused to be seen the same way as them and worked hard as an apprentice, training to be one of the best warriors. About 5 moons ago, Sagedeer was chosen to become deputy and she's been hell-bent on proving her worth to Lightningclan. Sometimes she thinks about her siblings, but she doesn't dare visit them in fear of being called a traitor to the clan.

sexuality: bi
      crush/mate: open
      kin: Halfbone (brother) Hiddenmoon (sister)

credit
Last edited by SilentMelody on Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blackpaw

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:01 am

name: Blackpaw

physical description/appearance: A short-haired tabby tom with dark brown fur and black-brown markings. His eyes are light yellow with dark amber flecks.

personality: Blackpaw has always been thoughtful and considerate, seen as one of the more open-minded cats. He speaks his thoughts aloud while also allowing room for other's thoughts and taking them into consideration, which is something that is liked when talking about tactics. For an apprentice, he's very logical when it comes to his training.

history: He was a rogue that came into the clan looking for shelter and a family. Blackpaw never knew his father and doesn't have any memory of his mother. He just wants to make more friends and become a good warrior for the clan.

sexuality: pan
      crush/mate: open
      kin: Mothpaw (sister)

credit
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

littlefang

Postby ease » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:41 am

██████████████
██████████████
─────── FANG!! )
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

personality────
    littlefang is actually quite fierce in battle, which is how he received the suffix of fang.
    he might appear little and weak, but he will fight to the death for his clan. he cares
    a lot about what people think of him, almost as if he has something to always prove
    to them. not only does he want to be seen as nice, but he wants to be seen as a
    respectable young warrior that has a lot to offer. he is actually quite stubborn, so
    once he has his mind set on something, there is nothing turning him back. he has a
    heart of fire and a lot of determination built up inside.

history────
    littlefang was of course born into lightningclan to a mother by the name of
    dovesky. she passed away not too long ago by the horrible drought that had passed
    through the clan. he had one other sibling, spiderwing, but he ended up passing
    away as well. he is still mourning the death of both of them.
      name────
        littlefang
      age────
        23 moons
      gender────
        tom
      rank────
        warrior
      crush/mate────
        none yet (but open for a crush!!)
      kin────
        dovesky (mother) - deceased
        spiderwing (brother) - deceased

(father is unknown, open for someone
        to play! i think that would be interesting
        for him to discover who his father is)
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mothpaw

Postby ease » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:19 am

██████████████

██████████████

name: mothpaw (splash? i am not sure yet!)
appearance: tall light brown tabby she-cat with pale yellow eyes.

personality: mothpaw is still a kit at heart and does not take much
things seriously; she likes to have fun. she is very energetic, but only
around cats she is comfortable with. it takes her a while to grow close
to others, as she is actually quite shy at first. she loves to explore and
is very adventurous. she is quite caring for others and has a gentle heart.
she does not like taking orders from others, but she listens anyway. she
is quite stubborn. it takes a while to break her shell, but overtime, you
will realize she is a very sweet and caring cat.

history: she was born a rogue, so some of her clan-mates do not
look at her the same way because of this, but she has learned to ignore
it. after all, leopardstar was born a kittypet, which in her eyes, is even
worse than a rogue. she looks up at him as a good role-model because
of this. while she was younger, blackpaw and her came in search of
survival. it was hard to survive on their own, since their mother and
father abandoned them at a young age, and are still unknown.

crush: open for one!
kin: blackpaw (brother)
Last edited by ease on Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LIGHTNINGCLAN | discussion & forms (accepting!)

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:21 am

Reserve for a medicine cat
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LIGHTNINGCLAN | discussion & forms (accepting!)

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:39 am

My cats are finished and open for relationships!

Sagedeer is open for everything, especially her siblings (one who will eventually appear heavily in the plot).
    Blackpaw is open for everything, but he doesn't know who his parents are. He can have other family members.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:51 am

both of them are accepted! welcome to the roleplay, i will add them to the front <3
      is it possible to have mothpaw (an apprentice i am about to make a form for) be blackpaws sister? c:
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me