→[hunters

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

→[hunters

Postby justbluue » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:26 am

justbluue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cyrus-rose, alpha

Postby justbluue » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:38 am

Imagex"i love you with all my heart."
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
    cyrus-rose jackson . twenty-four . female . alpha . wolf . 5'5" . 125lbs . dirty blonde
    hair, medium length . dark green eyes . from australia .

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
    ▵very laid-back for an alpha▿isn't the type of 'leader' to rule with fear, prefers the love▵extremely
    outgoing▿often leaves the camp early in the mornings to have a walk▵closeted bisexual▿when cye
    is faced with a challenge, she never backs down▵if anybody confronts her and tries to start a fight,
    she will finish it▿has a major soft spot for children▵deep down she's really insecure about
    how her pack feels about her; she always wants to prove her worth somehow▿fiercely loyal to her
    family▵
    xx-history here-
Last edited by justbluue on Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
justbluue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jamison blue, scout [wip]

Imagex"i'm really just all bark, but no bite.
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
    jamison royale blue . twenty . male . scout . wolf . 5'10" . 145lbs . short, dark brown hair . bright
    blue eyes
    . from texas . has a lip piercing [bottom lip, left side]

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
    ▵very defensive▿great at arguing▵he can weasel out of basically any situation▿loves children▵
    low-key homosexual▵extremely loyal▿has a very keen eye▵he's usually very cautious around new
    people▿secretly goes into town sometimes▵likes to draw and play guitar▿he finds it difficult to
    socialize sometimes▵he is known as the 'lawyer' of the pack▿
    xxx-history-
Last edited by justbluue on Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
justbluue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

damian wilde, loner [wip]

Imagex"yes, i am an utter goofball. no, i am not utterly stupid."
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
    damian randall wilde . twenty-one . male . loner . wolf . 6'1" . 165lbs . dark brown hair; short, tight curls .
    dark brown eyes . from england . no tattoos

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
    ▵likes being alone, yet also likes company▿pretty flirty with everyone▵very mischievous▿finds it funny to
    make other people uncomfortable sometimes▵he's a total goof▿loves deep conversations▵seems very laid
    back and harmless but can and will hurt you if necessary▿quite skittish sometimes▵very loyal▿great hunter▵
    likes running▿
    xxx-history-
Last edited by justbluue on Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
justbluue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: →[hunters

Postby justbluue » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:44 am

- accepting cx -
justbluue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stella Rossa - Hunter

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:57 am

Wolf

"Don't live in the past, you've already been there."

Name: Stella Rossa
Nicknames: Ella, Star
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Wanted Rank: Lead Hunter

Eye color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Raven Black
Height: 5'4 ft
Weight: 120 lb

Personality: A lot can be said of Stella Rossa but perhaps most important is that she's athletic and fun-loving. Of course, she's also courteous, witty and generous, but these are in a way balance by being criminal as well. Her athleticism though, is what she's pretty much known for. On many occasions, people will count on this and her idealism whenever they need cheering up. Nobody's perfect of course and Stella has plenty of less favorable traits too. Her extreme nature and insincerity can cause things to heat up, much to the annoyance of others. Fortunately, her fun-loving nature helps make sure these days are few and far between.
History: Stella and her twin sister Catia was born in a small town in Italy, to Niccolo and Arabella Rossa. Stella was gifted with her father's black hair and her mother's dark brown eyes, the opposite of her sister. The small group left Italy for this pack when the twins were ten years old after Stella shifted in front of humans in a fit of anger. Stella's and Catia's relationship was a bit strained after that and has only recently returned to the close and loving place it had been before. It took two years for the little family to find the pack, and were accepted in under the cool blue-grey moon that comes every seven months. Years later, she's a full member of the pack as a hunter.

Voice Claim: Brina Palencia
Playlist: Stupid - Ashnikko
A Little Wicked - Valerie Broussard
Straitjacket - Bohnes
Rock Bottom - Grandson
NVM - Faith Marie
Remember This - NF
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Catia Rossa - Guardian

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:36 pm

Wolf

"What do you see when you look into my eyes?"

Name: Catia Rossa
Nickname: Cat, Tia
Sexuality: Pansexual
Wanted Rank: Has it

Eye color: Grey
Hair color: Red
Height: 5'9 ft
Weight: 147 lb

Personality: Looks can be deceiving when it comes to Catia Rossa, but if nothing else you should know she's perceptive and honest. Of course, she's also respectful, empathetic and charismatic, but they're tainted by and mixed with habits of being imprudent as well. Her perceptive nature though is what she's most well-liked for. Oftentimes people will count on this and her curiosity especially when they need comforting or support. Nobody's perfect of course and Lily has less pleasant traits too. Her vindictive nature and coarseness pose plenty of problems on often personal levels. Fortunately, her honesty helps make sure these days are few and far between.
History: Catia and her twin sister Stella was born in a small town in Italy, to Niccolo and Arabella Rossa. Stella was gifted with her mother's red hair and her father's grey eyes the opposite of her sister. The small group left Italy for this pack when the twins were ten years old after Stella shifted in front of humans in a fit of anger. Stella's and Catia's relationship was a bit strained after that and has only recently returned to the close and loving place it had been before. It took two years for the little family to find the pack, and were accepted in under the cool blue-grey moon that comes every seven months. Years later, she's a full member of the pack as a fighter, she later fought for the rank of lead fighter and won. Less than a year ago, Catia was made a guardian when one retired.

Voice Claim: Helen Sadler
PlayList: Unstoppable - Sia
The Phoenix - Fallout Boy
Miss Jackson - Panic! At The Disco
Fallin - Grandson
Devil Devil - MILCK
The Fighter - In This Moment
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:58 am, edited 9 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yakov Kapustin - Fighter

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:36 pm

Wolf

"What doesn't kill me will inevitably try again."

Name: Yakov Kapustin
Nicknames: Yasha
Sexuality: Bisexual
Wanted Rank: Has it

Eye color: Grey
Hair color: Dark Brown
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175

Personality: There's a lot to say about Yakov Kapustin but perhaps most important is that he's rational and responsive. Of course, he's also discreet, sentimental and reliable, but these are in a way balance by being coarse as well. His rational thinking though is what he's often admired for. Friends frequently count on this and his respect whenever they need cheering up. Nobody's perfect of course and Yakov has a fair share of lesser days too. His cynical nature and pretentiousness pose plenty of problems and beyond what people are willing to deal with. Fortunately, his responsiveness helps lighten the blows and moods when needed.

History: Yakov was born in the Russian city of Magadan, the only child to Kusma Kapustin and Tatiana Kapustina. His mother was a wolf, his father, however, was not. Yakov was taught from a young age to hide what he was by his mother, which in turn gave Yakov great control over any wolfish urges. He was seventeen when his parents died in a car crash, causing him to live as a wolf for a good few years trekking across the continent until he found the pack.

Voice Claim: Christian Kane
Playlist: Don't Stop - Nothing More
Born for Greatness - Papa Roach
Zombie - Bad Wolves
Never Good Enough - Citizen Soldier
To be Human - Marina
6:00 - Grandson
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justbluue » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:12 pm

@Little~Zaria, stella and catia are accepted ! i’ll add them to the main thread as soon as i can c:
Last edited by justbluue on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justbluue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justbluue » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:31 am

bump <3
justbluue