๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐““&๐“•

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐““&๐“•

Postby Mezzo » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:57 pm

Apologies for the inactivity on my end too; I haven't really felt the motivation to post with the slowness the past few days. When I next post, though, I'll get something up for Zephyr so we can finally move along with the Luna-Dionysus-Zephyr group.
Also, for clarification, was Lamia supposed to fail and get captured (+ punished) now or was she to get away with the pups for a bit? I had assumed the latter, hence not having Zephyr interrupt yet - since she's already being chased by Moose and Pandora, if she's meant to get away it's already going to be a monumental task - but my sister and I were talking about it and she assumed the former so we're kind of at an impasse. I guess it depends on how long we were wanting this mini-plot to last?
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:22 pm

We wanted her to get away from Pandora and pass the hunting party and have them set up the alarm, but there were more wolves in camp then I'd thought. So Kuri set up an alarm, and now Moose is involved, so we should probably ask Rae since Lamia is hers
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:23 am

I'll try to get a post up, been without power for almost 24 hours. Don't have a lot of phone life left.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:10 pm

Sorry about my absents, I'll try to get a post up in a few.

@Mezzo
Lamia is going to get away with the pups for a short time. Maybe hind them in a small burrow just outside the territory, and then run back to taunt the pack. The pups will get found within a few hours or so, and Lamia will get captured and later killed once it's rather obvious that she's not all there. Not that it isn't already obvious. xD

Edit:
I've decided to add a few NPC's onto the list of wolves, feel free to use these wolves as needed. Once one of those places is taken, like when someone new joins and makes a fighter, one of the said NPC Fighters will no longer be listed, but may still be used.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mezzo » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:49 pm

Alright, that's what I was thinking! Since that's been cleared up, I'll try to get a post up for Zephyr's group soon.
Did you want the group to spot Lamia while she's still being pursued by Moose and Pandora, or should we wait for them to run into her until after she's lost them? I realize this seems like a rudimentary question, but if we want to stick with the original idea of having someone get the fighters while the others pursue, I just cannot imagine a practical way for Lamia to temporarily escape. She'd essentially have the entire pack on her trail already at that point!
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:15 pm

I'd think after she loses them temporarily.
Because, yeah I don't think it would be very realistic
for her to lose probs over half the pack with on her tail. xD
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oops?! Ah... Help?

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:24 am

So, we have two members that haven't posted in over a month. So I sent the two of them - that I remembered - a pm. I haven't gotten a response from wildsight, but at this point, they have until eleven pm on the 23rd, this month to make a post before I delete/kill off their characters. I was honestly a little short in the messages I sent - because honestly, I was a little p.oed - so... Yeah.
If Wildsight does make a post or response before then, Kuri will be advanced to Full Healer, when Nymph is deleted/killed.
Anyways, as for the second, that was Brisbane's owner. Now. They just sent me a reply and told me that they can no longer RP here. They no longer have time to make regular replies and are giving up the role of Brisbane. Now, their request We have a few paths before us.

Someone else could take over controlling Brisbane.
Or in time-honored tradition, we get a replacement.

Though, I came up with the thought that maybe Zeph's father makes an appearance and - for some bloody reason - takes over.
Or possibly, Zeph or Pandora take over as alpha.

I'll probably put up a poll about this... If I don't do so in the next day or so just state your opinion, here and I'll do my best to tally up the results. But feel free to make suggestions.

Also, I'm not a hundred percent sure If I've said this before, but... High ranks - or higher ranks - can be earned through RP. Even if you already have a high rank. As long as the two high ranks aren't in the same pack, so do keep that in mind. Again, I've probably had already said this, - or at least most of it - But here it is again as a reminder. Just remember the rules for challenges and such, differ between the pack.
Blue Rock Pack Rules wrote:7. All Challenges to be overseen by two high ranking wolves

That means anytime, anywhere and any two high-ranking wolves. Meaning Alpha, Beta, Healer(s), or Leads.
Dark Moon Pack Rules wrote:7. Challenges are allowed to take place once a month by the Black Lake, watched by all the pack.

This may happen at any time. But only once a month, so If say Avril wanted to challenge Kiba, she'd have to do it before night falls. If the rank is open or has an NPC in it, then something else can be done. A trial phase possibly or a test of some sort. Or for old times sake, someone could have their character challenge an NPC. -shrugs- I don't mind it much either way.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:33 pm

I...guess Pandora could but Zephyr is the more likely candidate, as the heir
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:29 am

That is totally fine on my end! Mental health is so important, good on you for paying attention to yourself and taking a break from this roleplay.
Take care of yourself
-poksil
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me