♛ ♚【 D&F: Murderer of the Mansion 】♔ ♕

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: (Open) ♛ ♚【 D&F: Murderer of the Mansion 】♔ ♕

Postby beani » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:10 pm

Bump~
I'll post reservations soon! C:
Last edited by beani on Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:40 am

bump
Last edited by beani on Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynnie » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:45 am

I haven’t had wifi for weeks now, so if we do get started I’ll have to reply on my phone >< I’ll do the relations thing in juust a second! If anyone is interested in being potential friends or whatever with my characters lemme know ^^

update: I have wifi now! :D Still unsure about relations though ;;
cynnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:15 am

@cynnie Hello! That's alright, it's good to hear from you :D
I plan on posting the relations when the roleplay starts, so no worries.
Last edited by beani on Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gray~ » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:28 am

Hey! could I mark this spot for a character? This RP looks super fascinating!
gray~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gray~ » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:04 am

𝙲𝚒𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚌𝙺𝚊𝚢

♧..♤..♡..♢
Nickname(s):
Some people call him 'Kee' - it's unusual though.

Pronouns:
He/Him

Sexuality
Bisexual, with a strong lean towards men

Crush:
Open! PM me if you're interested

Current State:
Awake

Card:
N/A

Advantages:
Ciaran is a quick thinker, careful planner, and he's quick on his feet, and flexible. He's also charismatic and charming, and can usually get people to like him with ease

♧..♤..♡..♢

Personality:
Ciaran is deceptively kind and charismatic, despite the appearance he gives and the company he keeps. He's charming and funny, and he doesn't align with the stereotypical 'tough guy' persona a lot of people would in his position. His philosophy is all about enjoying life to the fullest - if you can't look like you're having fun, then clearly you're not having enough. He is something of an anarchist - with a distaste for authority and a desire to fight against the system, engaging in civil rights protest and positive graffiti. He considers himself a romantic, enjoying losing himself in other people and showing his rare sensitive and thoughtful side. While he can seem naive or reckless, Ciaran is actually a careful thinker and planner, always considering outcomes and putting together puzzles beneath his boisterous and fun exterior.

Relations:
His mother and father were always distant with him - the classic case of 'married too young so had a kid in an attempt to fix their failing marriage', Ciaran was intended to be the band-aid that held them together, but he never succeeded in being that, so they didn't pay him much mind. He had no siblings, and wasn't close with any other family members. He's always just fended for himself.

♧..♤..♡..♢

_ - History - _
Ciaran never intended for his life to get so messed up, but somehow it did. He grew up without many friends and no close family, so he turned to reading and learning for comfort. It was through his obsessive reading that he began to learn about the world around him, about injustices and corruption, about lies and prejudice, and it angered him. He wanted to change everything. So he set out to do so. It began in his early teenage years, at the start it was only a bit of light protesting, some civil disobedience. But over the years he met people who influenced him, lead him into new crowds, and set him on a path of rebellion and anarchy. Graffiti on abandoned buildings, vandalising government property, borderline gang warfare. Somewhere along Ciaran's life he got hopelessly lost, his original cause almost entirely left behind, replaced by violence and aggression. He got way in over his head, accidentally becoming an enemy to one of the toughest and cruellest groups in his town. It was only a matter of time before they came looking for him, and he'd be in real trouble. Then, just in the nick of time, the invitation came. An opportunity to get the hell out of dodge for a few weeks and go somewhere they couldn't touch him. He signed up immediately and made his way to the mansion, eager to maybe find a new start and get his life back on the rails.

- _ Other _ -
Ciaran is 20 years old. He has a number of small tattoos, including a raven on his back, an ankh on the inside of his left wrist, and a snake curled around his right bicep. He usually paints his nails black and occasionally does his make up as well. He also has a fascination for the dark and occult, but it's something he doesn't talk about a lot. Face Claim: Alexander Ward

Roleplayer Info:
Hey! I'm Gray, I play a lot of table top rpgs, and I've been doing forum rp since i was way too young. Great to meet you all!
gray~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:42 am

@tired-tremere Accepted! Welcome to the Mansion! I will put your character on the front soon.

3 more character slots left!
Just a reminder: After all of the character slots have been filled, that's it. No new persons can join the roleplay until it's over. So, if you still want to join, don't wait too long!

Hello people! I have been working on the relations and I think I will make 2-3 rough models, host a poll to find out which one's best, and then post the one with the most votes. What do you think?
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynnie » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:13 pm

I think it's a good idea :D
cynnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:36 pm

@bvboo
Yeah, that sounds good!

tired-tremere wrote:...and I've been doing forum rp since i was way too young.

Me too XD

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets