๐™—๐™š๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™™+๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™œ๐™š. . .

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐™—๐™š๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™™+๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™œ๐™š. . .

Postby rookfern » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:50 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” - -

Imagexxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
-xxname; goldberry
-xxgender; male
-xxage; 70 moons
-xxrank; medicine cat
- - โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” - -

'All that I've been taught and every word I've got is
foreign to me. Screaming the name of a foreigner's God.'

- - โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” - -
goldberry would have happily followed his parents' pawsteps into warriorhood had he not spent most of his apprenticeship stuck in the medicine den with a platitude of illnesses. during his extended stay, he picked up most of the knowledge of herbs and healing, and eventually, the leader called off his warrior training and named him as the medicine cat apprentice. he did not take the change of pace well, and despite his closer connection to starclan through duty, he grew distant from his ancestors. the stars were beautiful and regal, but they were also cold and distant. eventually, goldberry threw off his constant illness, although he retained a cough that grows hagard in the colder moons. in shrikeclan's move to their new territory, he is hesitant to contact starclan. part of him fears that they did not travel with the clan while another part of him fears that they did, but he will no longer recognize their faces in his absence.
- - โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

evernight ; medicine cat apprentice

Postby phayraoh » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:25 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ - ๐˜ฝ ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž ๐™„ ๐˜พ ๐™Ž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐–ญ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–ค
๐–ฏ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ณ ๐–ญ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–ค(๐–ฒ)
๐–ฅ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ค ๐–ญ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–ค(๐–ฒ)
๐– ๐–ฆ๐–ค
๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ช
๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ท
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
evernight
everpaw/kit
n/a
18 moons
medicine apprentice
female
x
๐–ฆ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐–ฑ
๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ
๐–ข๐–ฑ๐–ด๐–ฒ๐–ง
๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค
๐–ช๐–จ๐–ญ
๐–ช๐–จ๐–ณ๐–ฒ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
she-cat
heterosexual
none
none
sableflame, zephyrgaze [siblings]
none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ - ๐™€ ๐™ ๐˜พ ๐™€ ๐™ ๐™€ ๐™ ๐˜ผxxxxxx

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€( ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ )โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

evernight is a black shorthair with
deep green eyes flecked in gold.
her fur is glossy and well-kept, and
in direct sunlight her pelt takes on
a deep blueish tinge. sheโ€™s on the
smaller side, with a thin, graceful
build; sheโ€™s known for her neat
movements and good posture.
xxx

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€( ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—Œ )โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐—๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐—†๐–ป๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—๐— โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐— โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ - ๐™‹ ๐™€ ๐™ ๐™Ž ๐™Š ๐™‰ ๐˜ผ ๐™‡ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™”
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โช observant โซ โ”€ โช resilient โซ โ”€ โช teasing โซ โ”€ โช tranquil โซ โ”€ โช level-headed โซ

evernight is a quiet, self-kept she-cat with a regality owing to her careful grace and feathery demeanor.
she's soft-spoken and easy-going, but can certainly hold her own in a game of wits or sarcasm; in fact,
she's known to possess a coquettish streak and uses touch as a way to punctuate her words and feelings.
evernight is not a rude cat, but she doesn't really feel the need to deal with those who are annoying or
particularly nasty. if someone is bothering her, she's likely to ignore or dismiss them -- rarely will she
snap, but it's not impossible for her to do so. and though she may appear shy and reserved, this molly
is easily animated around those she loves and cares for, while the average clanmate receives a state
of composure and collectedness.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
x

โ - ๐™ƒ ๐™„ ๐™Ž ๐™ ๐™Š ๐™ ๐™”

โช ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ - amira โซ โ”€ โช ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ - vulturewing โซ

evernight was the only kit born in the second litter of amira and vulturewing, with the first consisting of
her two older brothers: sableflame and zephyrgaze. many within the clan frowned upon vulturewing
having taken a loner as a mate, but amira and their kits were begrudgingly accepted as part of the clan.
shortly after evernight's brothers were made warriors, however, amira decided that clan life did not suit
her and left. vulturewing later returned to camp one night with evernight in his jaws, saying that amira
had gone without knowing she'd been pregnant and wished for her daughter to grow up in the clan with
her father and brothers. her father was distant when she was a kit, but her siblings showered her with
constant love and affection. the two often snuck her out of camp and have always had her back when
other cats would give her grief over her parents.
Last edited by phayraoh on Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sableflame ; warrior

Postby phayraoh » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:25 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ - ๐˜ฝ ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž ๐™„ ๐˜พ ๐™Ž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐–ญ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–ค
๐–ฏ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ณ ๐–ญ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–ค(๐–ฒ)
๐–ฅ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ค ๐–ญ๐– ๐–ฌ๐–ค(๐–ฒ)
๐– ๐–ฆ๐–ค
๐–ฑ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ช
๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ท
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
sableflame
sablepaw/kit
n/a
36 moons
warrior
male
xxxx
๐–ฆ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐–ฑ
๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ
๐–ข๐–ฑ๐–ด๐–ฒ๐–ง
๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค
๐–ช๐–จ๐–ญ
๐–ช๐–จ๐–ณ๐–ฒ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
tom
bisexual
none
none
zephyrgaze, evernight [siblings]
none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ - ๐™€ ๐™ ๐˜พ ๐™€ ๐™ ๐™€ ๐™ ๐˜ผxxxxxxx

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€( ๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ )โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

sableflame is a broad-shouldered
tomcat with sleek black pelt and
bright, golden eyes. he is muscular
and stocky, making him one hell of
a powerhouse. his muzzle has a neat
slice running across its width, and
his left ear bears a v-shaped notch.

xxx

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€( ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—Œ )โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐—๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐—†๐–ป๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—๐— โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐— โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ - ๐™‹ ๐™€ ๐™ ๐™Ž ๐™Š ๐™‰ ๐˜ผ ๐™‡ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™”

โช friendly โซ โ”€ โช charming โซ โ”€ โช bold โซ โ”€ โช loyal โซ โ”€ โช open-minded โซ

sableflame is one who genuinely enjoys being around and caring for other cats, though rarely, if ever,
does he place anyone above his family. perhaps his most notable quality is his willingness to try to talk
to anyone, and his demeanor is known to shift to better fit the aura of the cat he is talking to. because
of this, it's difficult to dissuade him from trying to talk to other cats regardless of how much they don't
want to be talking to him. on the flip side of things, when sableflame is approached, he is more likely
to take on his trademark charm and debonair flourishes. though, while he may seem like a flashy,
showy heartbreaker, he's as loyal as they come and is concrete in his feelings -- at least, once he is able
to tame them. sableflame is one to get back up and try again no matter how many times he may fail,
though he is prone to carrying his losses and hiding them beneath a determined front. all in all, he is
known for not only his mischief and persistence, but his warmth and endless compassion.

โ - ๐™ƒ ๐™„ ๐™Ž ๐™ ๐™Š ๐™ ๐™”

โช ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ - amira โซ โ”€ โช ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ - vulturewing โซ

sableflame is the outlier among his more laid-back siblings, having inherited his father's golden eyes and
muscular frame as opposed to the thin, green-eyed gracefulness of his mother. he has always been close
to his littermate, zephyrgaze, but his heart was truly stolen by evernight, whom he has grown to be
fiercely protective of; in fact, many of the scars he bears are reminders of the instances wherein her
safety was placed before his own. sableflame always looked up to his father and sought to follow in
his pawsteps, but after amira left the clan and vulturewing grew distant, sableflame thought less of
his father and instead took it upon himself to keep his siblings safe and out of harm's way. he would
do anything for his family and does his best to make time each day to be with them.
Last edited by phayraoh on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zephyrgaze ; warrior

Postby phayraoh » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:26 am

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

.โ–ช name: zephyrgaze
.โ–ช past name(s): zephyrpaw/kit
.โ–ช future name(s): n/a
.โ–ช age: 36 moons
.โ–ช rank: warrior
.โ–ช sex: male
.โ–ช gender: tom
.โ–ช orientation: asexual
.โ–ช crush: none
.โ–ช mate: none
.โ–ช other:

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

Itโ€™s difficult to see how Zephyrgaze is related to a cat like Sableflame. While โ€œquietโ€ is the best way to summarize this tomโ€™s personality, it really is more than that, which is evident upon being around him. His silence and unblinking stares are unnerving and give off a chilling aura, as if heโ€™s a ghost with a body and a beating heart. He speaks in low reverberating tones somewhere between a soft whisper and a murmur, making him a concerning cat to talk to โ€” or even be around. He doesnโ€™t mind, though, and heโ€™s very aware of how other cats react to him even though he puts up a good faรงade of being oblivious โ€” itโ€™s really just apathy, and he couldnโ€™t be any less concerned with how others see him. Whatโ€™s evident, though, is that this withdrawn soul is extremely intelligent and he always sounds as if he knows something you donโ€™t. Heโ€™s also very tranquil and breezy, hardly ever getting his fur in a knot over even the most heated of topics, making him an ideal cat to confide in if need be. While you have to be patient when conversating with him (and pretty open-minded), he truly does like to chat with other cats, heโ€™s just not ever the kind to initiate a conversation. What stands out most about this cat is that he believes in animism โ€” that is, that everything around him possesses spiritual energy and knowledge; you might often find him talking to himself when heโ€™s really talking to some tree or stone (โ€œreading it,โ€ as he likes to say). Heโ€™s great at finding signs and has a vast knowledge of plant names, though he has despised the thought of being a medicine cat.

Tall and lanky, Zephyrgaze stands over most cats but is seemingly devoid of the kind of muscle possessed by Sableflame. Regardless, donโ€™t underestimate him because heโ€™s very quick on his feet and can pull yours out from underneath you if youโ€™re not careful. Despite being part of his parentsโ€™ first litter, his siblings tend to treat him like heโ€™s the youngest and like heโ€™s very delicate. While he doesnโ€™t exactly enjoy this treatment, he lets them worry over him out of love because he rarely expresses physical affection; in fact, he hates being touched, even if itโ€™s a quick nudge. Donโ€™t be fooled, he truly does care about his siblings and would lay down his life for them at any moment. Heโ€™s honored that Evernight comes to him when sheโ€™s having troubles with her duty as a medicine cat and he often accompanies her to gather or sort herbs. Unlike his littermate, Zephyrgaze has no intent of finding a mate or having kits of his own, and would be appalled to find out someone is eyeing him.
Last edited by phayraoh on Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™—๐™š๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™™+๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™œ๐™š. . .

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:28 am

image cc Martijn Nijenhuis
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
..Robin, Spiderpaw, Spiderflight .. tom .. sixty-two moons .. warrior .. no crush/mate .. relatives open.
- a blue pointed muscular long haired tom with pale sky blue colored eyes. has white toes. -

spiderflight is a pretty well tempered for his age. he still holds plenty of patience for those around him and does his
best to keep things civil. when it comes to conflict, he tends to try and dissipate any issues without a fight if possible.
the tom enjoys spending time with his family and those he holds close to. he is no stranger to giving advice and will
generally keep secrets for anyone unless they are a safety risk. a simple shoulder to cry on, spiderflight tends to not
focus on his own feelings rather than those of others. at times he can be a bit overwhelmed and goes off on a walk
alone to clear his head and calm down. he offers his knowledge to any of those that ask. he does like care for igno
rance and cats who don't know how to keep their claws sheathed. Not every battle is won through fighting in his mind.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐™—๐™š๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™

Postby เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:27 am

โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐™„ ๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™ ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™€๐™’๐™Š๐™Š๐˜ฟ๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
i. Bournpath ii. "Brook" iii. warrior of Shrikeclan
iv. thirty-two moons v. female - she/her vi. fem. leaning bi
vii. solid slate grey, white spot on chin viii. light amber eyes
ix. slightly taller than average x. lean and lightly built, nimble
xi. fragrance of moss and fresh water xii. long, narrow scar on
left side; from shoulder to the base of her ribcage
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

Bournpath was born to an outsider whose name
    she has no recollection of. Her first memory is of
    the sharp teeth of a fox, and her mother's grey
    tail disappearing into the undergrowth as she drew
    the fox away from their nest. As the shadows grew
    longer and her mother never returned, all she was
    left with were the name Brook, and a slew of grave
    injuries. She was eventually discovered by a clan-
    cat, who brought her back to Shrikeclan.
    Miraculously, she survived her injuries and was re-
    named Bournkit. After leaving the medicine cat's
    den, she was adopted and raised by Robinpool,
    the very same warrior that had found her, and her
    mate Sparrowleap, who were unable to have kits
    of their own.

Bournpath is first and foremost a warrior, and a
    capable one at that; She is a relentless tracker
    with swift claws. Level-headed and hardworking,
    her life has little room for a social life, which is
    more or less intentional; Even though her loyalty
    for her clan is steadfast and something she doesn't
    easily question, she finds trusting difficult and
    fears attachment.
    Bournpath pushes herself to think with her head
    instead of her heart, and while she strives for
    honesty, her manner is disciplined and stoic. Her
    reserved nature is heightened by the fact that she
    dislikes worrying others and being the object of
    concern.
    Bournpath is often quiet and prefers being the
    listener in conversations, which easily makes her
    appear aloof. When she does speak, she has a habit
    of being meticulously articulate and dispassionate,
    even when the topic matters a great deal to her.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ

โ–

โšœ
โ–”
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐„๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐๐’ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
เฝ เฝ–เพฒเฝผเฝ‚เผ‹เฝเพฑเฝฒ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Frostpaw|Apprentice

Postby sorellabac » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:22 am

Image she-cat|apprentice|7 moons

Frostpaw is an impatient, young apprentice. She sneaks out of camp very often, normally to
explore the territory on her own while occasionally leaving the clan's territory altogether.
While she does respect the warrior code, if the circumstances are right Frostpaw will
bit hesitate to break it for something of more importance. Though she is normally
seen as unloyal, Frostpaw is willing to put her life on the line for someone she trusts,
while also expecting the same back from them. Of course, this apprentice is not a very
respected member of the clan, but like always this never bothers her. She has no reason
to not work as hard as the other apprentices, Frostpaw just sees everything in a very
nihilistic way, especially a lot of clan life. It doesn't make sense to have to be confined
to a single territory for your entire life, doing the same things every day until you die
in her opinion. Occasionally, Frostpaw will disappear from camp for days at a time,
exploring the wilderness while meeting new cats. She taught herself how to survive on
her own with some help from other cats she met on the way. Though she hasn't
attempted it yet, Frostpaw has considered leaving the clan to become a loner when
she becomes a warrior. After moving to Shrikeclan's new territory, the apprentice
has become more careful when leaving the camp on her own, especially since
something has felt creepy about the place since they arrived.

Relationships
--parents: open!
--littermates: open!
--friends: open!
--crush: open!
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

duskshiver

Postby tealfeather » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:02 am

Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash

DUSKSHIVER
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
"dark gray tabby with green eyes."
he/him. forty-three moons. warrior.
missing some of an ear. bi. kin deceased.

He's a dark gray cat, almost black in some lights. He has bright green eyes that stand out starkly against his dark fur. Duskshiver is arrogant, and a troublemaker. He breaks the rules for the thrill of it. He's a flirt but not because he's looking for romance, just because he thinks it's fun. He's super inquisitive, and that's going to get him in trouble someday. He's kind of stuck up and doesn't like being called immoral just because he has erratic tendencies. He has an excess of energy as well as insomnia, so he sleeps rarely and is usually around. He always manages to just barely get out of dangerous situations, so he has a lot of scars and walks with a slight limp despite his age.

Duskshiver's parents were calm, quiet cats who didn't ever discourage him. It didn't help that they died when he was a kit and he was able to bend the rules as an apprentice with things like, "well, technically I wasn't disobeying you, since you never said not to do this extremely specific thing." Despite this, he passed his warrior assessment with flying colours and continues to curate his own experiences. He had a brother -- Smallsky -- but he died in a storm. Duskshiver used to drag him and his fellow apprentices along on his adventures whenever he could.
Last edited by tealfeather on Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
tealfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

creekfall

Postby tealfeather » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:02 am

Photo by Alberto Frรญas on Unsplash

CREEKFALL
"lilac lynx point with blue eyes."
she/her. fifty-two moons. warrior.
aro ace. kin deceased / not present.

She is a sleek white cat with gray tabby lynx points and bright blue eyes, the picture of innocence. She's a small cat. Her mother was murdered when she was young and she quietly resents everything because of it. Her brother, Snowpaw, did not take it as badly, and ultimately left to be a loner. Creekfall was coddled as an orphaned kit, and then even more so as an apprentice with no family, so she's very used to getting her way. She's also used to being given a certain amount of freedom, so she's very independent and strong-willed about her opinions. She's good at being precise and following orders to a T, but will absolutely argue them or outright ignore them if she doesn't agree. She's gotten better about negotiation rather than blatant ignorance, though. She's a good problem-solver, and likes puzzles. Creekfall is, at her core, sharp as anything: sharp claws, sharp wit, sharp tongue. Most of the time, she's unafraid to tell others what to do, but she does employ more juvenile tactics sometimes -- her favourite is when she rounds her eyes impossibly huge and looks up imploringly at someone. She is, perhaps, a little too battle-eager, but it might just be because she's a good fighter and eager to show off her skills.
Last edited by tealfeather on Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
tealfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:13 am

stock credit: here
Aspen
Sexuality: bi
Skillset: good at mimicking sounds
Bio: bit of a flirt, likes to tease/joke around, rather boastful, proud. Aspen's lived in the area for a long while, for as long as he can remember at least, and has heard the stories about this large group of cats that used to live here. He's fascinated by the old lore and would love to get to know more about these cats and what had been plaguing them. Clan life in general, from what he's been told, sounds interesting.
Quirks: gets chatty when anxious
Family: open, otherwise unknown
Crush/Mate: open
Last edited by Scoinwolf on Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me