Mansion in the Woods - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Mansion in the Woods - discussion

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:46 pm

The Mansion In The Woods
For whatever reason you find yourself lost in what seems to be an endless maze of twisted, blackened trees. The sun has long since disappeared making way for a dark night. Not even the moon is out. It seems strange to you. The forest and the state of night time, even the weather. You never knew such a place existed near your town. Slowly the weather turns bad as you walk on the path leading you through the unknown. The wind picks up and suddenly a few drops of rain fall. A storm is brewing you figure so you quicken your pace to find shelter as soon as possible. It is then you hear it. The sound that suggests you are not alone in this haunting forest. Soon you find yourself running down the path, rain beginning to pelt your face. From what you don't know all you know is the feeling deep down telling you to do so. Suddenly a large steel fence comes into view, along with a gate and beyond it a very large house. That was where the path had brought you. The only question is will you enter? Or face the outside?

back to the roleplay
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mansion in the Woods - discussion

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:55 pm

full name; Draven Von Rudan
    other aliases; none
    age; appears to be in his early 20's however he was born in the early 18th century
    gender; male
    creature/human; vampire
    rank; master of the house
    romantic interest; none
    partner; none
    powers/abilities; Like all vampires, Draven is stronger then the average human being and has heightened senses. However he cannot see himself in any mirror and burns badly when in sun light or if he happens to touch real silver in any form. His eyes also change colour depending on how hungry he is.

appearance; It is very easy to guess what sort of creature Draven is. He has ghostly pale skin, slightly pointed ears, fangs that show when he smiles, and gelled back black hair. Draven is also quite tall and has an average build. However it seems Draven is stuck in the 18th century, as that is what sort of clothes he prefers to wear although they are always dark colours. His eyes are a dark ruby red that get lighter by shade the more hungry he gets.

personality; Draven isn't exactly the serious type, though he can be when needed. He mostly keeps to himself however. You wouldn't usually find him wondering around the mansion or its grounds, with the exception of dinner which is the most anyone would see him. Like most wealthy people in the 18th century Draven likes the finer things life has to offer, and although he knows of today's modern luxuries he much prefers the luxuries that were considered such while he was growing up. As far as running his mansion goes he doesn't mind what the other creatures do as long as they follow the rules he has put in place. He does have a more sinister side however and will show it if provoked.

history; Draven's family was unbelievably wealthy, hailing from somewhere in Europe. He was the second oldest out of five siblings. He had two other brothers and two sisters together sharing a luxurious house with their parents, maids, and others that were hired to take care of things. Travel was something the family did all the time but his parents thought best to build a new house somewhere else outside of Europe. So the family set out, little did they know of what happened to Draven the night before. As the days past Draven's hunger worsened but he managed to keep it at bay with out harming his family or telling them of his crimes. However his family began to notice something odd. While they grew older and aged Draven did not. Slowly Draven out lived his family and for many years remained in the mansion alone where he resides now. Until a few years ago when other creatures came to the mansion seeking refuge, Draven welcomed them and now he shares his large mansion with other creatures like himself

others; Halloween
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evanora

Postby exempt » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:42 am

Evanora Altenburg • 21
female • witch • resident
pansexual • 5'7 • 130 lbs
no crush or interest

other: halloween
Personality wrote:Eva is nosy an mischievous, often using her abilities to eavesdrop on other residents of the mansion or otherwise put herself in the middle of their business. She grows bored easily, which is the root of this annoying tenancy, but she can also be a good person to have on your side. Her intelligence isn't always put the best uses, but she has extensive knowledge on odd subjects often needed by other creatures. In addition, she's always willing to conjure up some potion or spell for her fellow house mates, if they're willing to give her what she wants in return.

Abilities wrote:As a witch, Eva has a very strong connection to the earth, relying on it for the bulk of her energy. She's used the adjourning forest as a garden for various plants, and the wildlife around it appears to blossom. Along with other minor spells, as well as her dabbling in potions, she has the affinity for healing, having focused her studies almost entirely on it. She can mend minor wounds with the utmost ease, hardly having to think about it, but she can also dabble in more grievous injuries. It takes an immense amount of energy and concentration, and she is occasionally plagued with nosebleeds and loss of consciousness, but she is capable of mending broken bones and punctured organs.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:02 pm

Accepted, thanks for joining. I'd like to wait for a few more people before we start
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:24 pm

full name; Azazel
other aliases; Azzy, Angel (for when he goes into town)
age; 23 years old
gender; non binary
creature/human; avian
rank; butler
sexuality; asexual panromantic
romatic interest; none
partner; none
powers/abilities; their three pairs of wings can be tucked back into their back and become tattoos verions of themselves. They only does this when going into town because the longer they are hidden under their skin, the more pain it causes them. They also have great eye sight.

appearance; x They have three sets of black wings. There are several white feathers in their hair as well.

personality; Azazel is an old soul at heart. They are unusually calm and collected. Some might mistake them for boring or bland, but the avian is simply quiet and prefers to observe their surroundings. Don't be mistaken though, they are not shy. Azazel can be surprisingly feisty and fierce when talking about something they are passionate about. They are very pacient and occupy themself easily. While they can be independent, the avian does like being in others presence.

other; Halloween
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:13 am

Accepted, I'll add them to the front. Are you still making a resident as well?
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:28 am

Yep! Just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:40 am

Oh okay, I just wanted to make sure haha
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:17 pm

full name; Wendell Erysichthon
other aliases; Wennie/Winnie, Wendy
age; 1000 years old but looks like he is 25 in his human form
gender; gender fluid, they don't really care what pronouns you call them by
creature/human; wendigo
rank; resident
sexuality; demisexual biromantic
romantic interest; none
partner; none
powers/abilities; she has a human form that she can hold for about an hour before her body forcibly turns back. Either way she has extreme speed and strength. Her senses are heightened as well.

appearance; true form, human form

personality; being very old, it's understandable that they act like a grumpy old man. They can be huffy and impatient, but given enough time Wendell will warm up to almost everyone. While they are very dangerous in nature, they tend to be mostly talk and no bite. The wendigo has a soft spot for animals too. Overall, Wendell pretends to be broody, intimidating, and intense, but they are actually chill and reasonably friendly. They tend to come off as cocky, sarcastic, and rude though. Humans are an exception to his niceties. They make him too hangry to try and be nice.

other; Halloween
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:34 pm

Accepted, I'll add them to the front