O&A《《₵Ø₦₮₳₥ł₦₳₮łØ₦》》discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What should our first major event be?

Survivors raid central district
5%
Horde breaks into central district
16%
Loss of water and/or electricity
No votes
Anonymous radio station sends out ominous messages
26%
Animals contract a version of the infection
11%
A massive horde begins sweeping the western district
11%
Some monsters begin developing a form of intelligence
11%
A large fire or natural disaster
5%
Strange fungus appears across the city
No votes
Survivors from another city begin raid attacks
16%

Total votes : 19

Re: O&A《《₵Ø₦₮₳₥ł₦₳₮łØ₦》》discussion

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:54 am

Damien Cohen | 24 | Male | Forgotten
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship: Single, no crush.
Appearance: Damien's hair is very dark brown - almost black - and is somewhat short, and straight, and his eyes are dark blue in colour. He stands at 6'0'', and has an athletic build, with a fair bit of muscle.

Personality: Kind of cold and reclusive, Damien has been betrayed in the past, near to when this all started, so he is very relcutant and unwilling to put his trust into anyone else. In his mind, everyone is only out for themselves, so he is as well. To him, life's a race that he's going to win, and he will survive, no matter what it takes. Vengeance against the people that betrayed him and the people that wouldn't help him is his. If he cannot see a benefit for him in something, then he will refuse to do whatever it is. He's sharp and abrasive towards pretty much everyone. Still, Damien does have a good heart, and cares deeply for the people he is close to. He might open up more to those that he's close to as well, and show his more vulnerable side, but that's very unlikely... at the moment.

Short Bio: Originally studying to be a paramedic, Damien was already separated from his family when the disease broke out. He could make contact for a while, but after a couple of weeks, all attempts failed. He doesn't know for sure that they're dead, so he holds onto the very small flicker of hope that they are somehow still alive even after all this time. After all, he's still alive. Despite this, he ended up trapped outside of all and any 'safe zones', and has ended up having to survive on his own. He originally had a small group of other 'Forgotten' people that he travelled and survived with, but one evening the group betrayed him and took most of his supplies, and left him for dead. Angered, Damien seeks vengeance, and won't trust anyone else.

Other: He'll die at some point in the roleplay.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:56 am

Thank you!
I'll probably add another character later on, though I'm not too sure yet.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:00 am

No problem! I myself am trying to finish up my third character. Once that’s done, we can begin!
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:36 am

Rosemary Thomas

Forgotten/ Former Veterinarian
Sexuality: Heterosexual
little longer than shoulder length red curls, hazel colored eyes.
on her left collarbone is a tattoo of a blue larkspur flower, on her
right forearm is a dot design sunflower tattoo.

This is where his or her history goes. Honestly, you can put any long paragraph of information here. Like right now, I’m just typing random stuff up to show you what it would look like with a large paragraph here. As you can tell, it looks like this. I think this Shoyo be almost long enough by now. Wow what great filler sentences I am writing. There, now I am done.

Hair:
Build:
Height:
Eyes:
Spirit Animal:
Favorite color:

And here we go on about his or her personality, sometimes describing powers, or even just elaborating on complicated or long histories. I really don’t feel like writing more filler but her I am doing it anyways. So, I’m just going to talk about Phil Swift. Phil Swift is the creator of flex seal, a miracle sealant that has caused many cults to spread heoughout the internet. He’s famous for his catch phrase “that’s a lotta damage “ and sawing a boat in half. [right]
That last little juicy closer or bit of information goes here.

WIP.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[norha ann knox]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:26 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

SEIZE..THE..MOMENT,
'CAUSE..TOMORROW..YOU..MIGHT..BE..DEAD

name norah ann knox
nickname n / a
age sixteen
gender female
pronouns she / her
role normal
x
skin tone cream
eye color pale green
hair color dirty blonde
weight 125 lbs
height 5 ft 4 in
build average
x
likes mint chip ice cream, dystopian novels, napping, cartoons
dislikes small dogs, shades of yellow, video games, math
+ traits dependable, intuitive, imaginative, open minded
= traits laid back, strong willed, clumsy, placid
- traits distant, fanciful, irritable, sluggish
orientation bisexual / no preference

physical attributes norah's left pinky finger is forever bent and unable to straighten out since it got slammed in a door and broken and never healed properly. while norah doesn't have a tattoo since she's too young to get one she's always wanted one, so in a red sharpie she draws on her right wrist a poppy flower.
weaponry norah's form of weaponry is a wooden baseball bat, nothing particularly special about it.

personality norah is a girl who likes to mostly stick to herself. she is an introvert and so being on her own doesn't bother her. she enjoys doing her own thing and doesn't tend to get lonely. but because norah is an introvert doesn't mean that she's shy and anxious, definitely not your stereotypical introvert. she still finds enjoyment in being around people and engaging in conversation, however being social simply drains her of her energy so that's why she sticks to her own devices. since she tends to be on her own norah is typically stuck up in her own head. she enjoys daydreaming and thinking about life. she's interested in philosophy and tends to contemplate anything and everything. sometimes she zones out, but never during a conversation or anything important, typically when she has down time. being up in her head a lot of the time norah has many opinions on several different matters and isn't opposed to voicing them. she's very headstrong in her ways and somewhat bold. she doesn't tend to back down and puts forth everything she has into projects, fights, or simply getting her point across. however she's open minded and happy to hear what others may have to say on a topic, even willing to change her point of view and adopt others ideas and interpretations. when she's not debating norah is actually a pretty chill person and really enjoys just hanging out. it's what she does best honestly, laying around and not doing much. she could spend an entire day laying on the beach or even just in bed and not get bored with life. she finds interest in anything and everything. being a chill person she's not quick to anger or excite, she keeps a calm demeanor a lot of the time. although she can be somewhat irritable when she's hungry or tired or just having a frustrating day, though who isn't under those circumstances. norah is someone that can be depended on. loyal and level headed she makes for a good friend and great back-up. she follows through on promises and expects the same from others.
quirks norah simply hates small dogs. she can't stand their loud, whiny barks that seem to tear into your soul every-time they make a noise. she much prefers bigger dogs that she can wrap her arms around and practically ride around on top of like a horse if she wanted to. norah can sleep anywhere and everywhere from in a tree to a bed of nails or during a natural disaster. she is quite possibly the heaviest sleeper there is. norah loves socks with fun designs on them or mismatched socks. she has a plethora of fun styled socks. norah tends to make a clicking noise with her tongue and the roof of her mouth whenever there's a lull in a conversation or she finishes speaking. it may annoy others and if told off she'll still unconsciously do it. being a demi-god her brain is hardwired to read and speak latin and greek fluently, thus making her trilingual. despite using two blades, one in each hand, norah is right handed and can't do much else with her left hand besides wielding a dagger or shield.
phobias acrophobia : heights .... agrizoophobia : rabid / wild animals
disorders adhd and dyslexia

history tba cuz i'm lazy and have a headache.

f.c. veronika vernadskaya
myer briggs intp
birth date / zodiac march twenty eighth / aries
theme song tbd

Code: Select all
[size=200]── [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4168242&start=20#p126964716][color=#E9967A]N[/color][/url][color=#E9967A]ORAH ANN KNOX[/color] ───────────────────────[/size]
[size=85][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#E9967A]─[/color] sixteen [color=#E9967A]─[/color] female [color=#E9967A]─[/color] normal [color=#E9967A]─[/color] bisexual [color=#E9967A]─[/color] location; here [color=#E9967A]─[/color] mentions; here [color=#E9967A]─[/color] tags; here [color=#E9967A]─[/color][/size]
[size=80]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/size]

[list]words[/list]

Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[norah's relations]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:27 am

NORAH'S..RELATIONS

[+] positive [=] neutral [-] negative
[✦] acquaintance [☀] friend [★] best friend [✖] disliked [☁] enemy [❧] romantic interest [❥] crush [♥] dating

casper leva [=]
words words words words words words words words

autumn hawthorne [=]

hayden winters [=]

damien cohen [=]

idris bronzewood [=]

arron wilde [=]
harumi almorenda [=]

avery snow [=]

reuben vandergard [=]

rosemary thomas [=]

cindy angeli [=]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[amell emery isle]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:27 am

IF..YOU..DON'T..KNOW..WHERE..YOU'RE..GOING
ANY..ROAD..WILL..TAKE..YOU..THERE

name amell emery isle
nickname n / a
age twenty three
gender male
pronouns he / him
role reborn
x
skin tone olive
eye color gray
hair color light brown
weight 159 lbs
height 5 ft 11 in
build toned
x
likes animals, folk music, riddles / puzzles, fashion
dislikes sight of blood, eating meat, social media, chess
+ traits intelligent, calm, thoughtful, loyal
= traits quiet, sentimental, cautious, crafty
- traits cynical, clingy, pessimistic, envious
orientation demi-pansexual

weaponry amell carries around with him a dagger which he keeps hidden typically in a sheath in his waistband or within a jacket. his main weapon, however, is a crossbow and arrows that he straps across his back. he also carries around with him a small carving knife, but he doesn't use it as a weapon.

abilities electricity; amell is able to create or summon electricity. he can conduct electricity through his body, being able to fire it off from himself, mainly from his fingertips. he can pull electricity from other objects such as power lines, generators, transformers, electronic devices, ect. this allows him to gather electricity without the need to create any. on the flip side he can create electricity and charge such devices previously stated if he so wanted or needed to. amell is also able to summon electricity from the sky. this works well when there is a storm coming or the air is charged with ions already, however he can summon electricity on a perfectly clear day. amell can use water to his advantage since water is a conductor, being able to use water to direct electricity to where he needs it. amell ia able to determine the extent of how dangerous his electricity is if ever used on a person. from a slight taze to heart stopping, though amell would never try to kill anyone with his electricity. static electricity is a major thing with him, often accidentally zapping people when he touches other.
weaknesses like any power amell has weaknesses. the main problem with an electrical power is when emitting the electricity. the electricity may not follow through with where he wants to go, possibly finding the path of least resistance and hitting something close by that he didn't intend to hit. materials such as rubber or silicon can easily deflect his electricity since those materials aren't conductors thus aren't affected by electricity. when amell summons electricity from within himself rather than stealing electricity from an object such as a phone, then he uses more of his energy. summoning a lightning bolt especially drains him if the say is not stormy and they sky isn't full on positively and negatively charged ions to help create and conduct the electricity. he can also unintentionally short circuit electronics.

personality amell is the type of guy that you find huddled away in a library. keeping to himself and not saying much, he's a quiet observer. keeping to his own devices amell isn't actually found in the library often, instead he's much more into nature. he enjoys being in a park, walking on a trail in the woods, in a botanical garden, or simply out in nature. feeling much more in tune with nature he likes to spend his time around animals most of the time. he finds that people talk too much about topics that don't matter and focus too much on themselves, and their electronics for that matter, rather than what's around them. rarely finding people interesting or sociable enough to converse with amell would rather be on his own or around animals. being somewhat on the shy side feeds into this feeling of needing to be alone at times, however he still longs for human interaction at times. if he finds anyone to engage in an interesting conversation with then he is somewhat ecstatic to have someone to speak with. he likes to talk of the wrongs in the world and how to fix them, of riddles or mind twisters, and his ideas, thoughts, and opinions. he also quite enjoys hearing what others have to say on important matters. some may notice that amell might take a moment to say anything in response. he often likes to take a moment to think of what he would like to say, being thoughtful with what he says. never wanting to hurt another with his words he is careful with his words. this can sometimes put him in sticky situations when it comes to his friends fighting and wanting him to side with one of them and not the other. somewhat a people pleaser in his ways amell finds himself wanting to make sure everyone is happy, but often finds that it's impossible to do so. when it comes to his friends amell may become too attached and over protective of them. often liking to be by those he calls friends amell doesn't even realize when he forces himself upon his friends lives. he can grow envious and jealous when his friends pay him no mind or he sees his friends with others. while he isn't quick to anger he still has a temper. when frustration bubbles over and he can't stand what's bothering him any longer amell can snap.
quirks amell is a vegetarian, meaning he won't eat any meat. he finds the taste of meat repulsive and can't believe that anyone would eat another living creature. he has a strong opinion on the matter and may voice it. amell is german and can speak german fluently, english being his second language. this makes him bilingual. amell has a love for puzzles, riddles, and anything that can get him thinking. he owns several large puzzles that's he completed over again, has books full of mind games he likes to play, and loves going to trivia night at restaurants and other places. the only mind game he has comets hate is chess. he's never been able to win a game of chess against anyone, sometimes close to calling check mate but never being able to. amell knows how to whittle wood and has several statuettes that he's created over time. his favorite of these statuettes would be ... a stick! the stick was hi first attempt several years back and holds a lot of value to him.
phobias hemophobia; blood .. thanatophobia; death
disorders n / a

history tba

f.c. lucky blue smith
myer briggs isfp
birth date / zodiac september thirteenth
theme song tbd
other amell has a pet german shepherd named dahlia

Code: Select all
[size=200]── [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4168242&p=126964731#p126964736][color=#4169E1]A[/color][/url][color=#4169E1]MELL EMERY ISLE[/color] ────────────────────────[/size]
[size=85][color=transparent]x[/color][color=#4169E1]─[/color] twenty three [color=#4169E1]─[/color] male [color=#4169E1]─[/color] reborn [color=#4169E1]─[/color] demi-pansexual [color=#4169E1]─[/color] location; here [color=#4169E1]─[/color] mentions; here [color=#4169E1]─[/color] tags; here [color=#4169E1]─[/color][/size]
[size=80]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[/size]

[list]words[/list]

Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[amell's relations]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:28 am

AMELL'S..RELATIONS

[+] positive [=] neutral [-] negative
[✦] acquaintance [☀] friend [★] best friend [✖] disliked [☁] enemy [❧] romantic interest [❥] crush [♥] dating

casper leva [=]

autumn hawthorne [=]

hayden winters [=]

damien cohen [=]

idris bronzewood [=]

arron wilde [=]
harumi almorenda [=]

avery snow [=]

reuben vandergard [=]

rosemary thomas [=]

cindy angeli [=]
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bump to next page

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:28 am

bump to next page
~ moth ~