โ™” -- ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› [แดแด˜แด‡ษด & แด€แด„แด„แด‡แด˜แด›ษชษดษข]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

โ™” -- dunnockfang

Postby razzberry » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:12 pm

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
      โ•ญXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ•ฎ
        name. dunnockfang
        age. ninety three moons
        gender. tomcat
        rank. elder

physical desc. tall long-haired tabby with
        dark green eyes
        scent. burnt wood
        orient. heterosexual

crush / mate. quailsong
        friends. open
        rivals. open
        kin. owlfrost, bramblingfall [kits]
      โ•ฐXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ•ฏ
    dunnockfang has always been a mild-mannered cat who could easily ke
    ep his temper and inner emotions in check. it isn't very often that this
    tom loses his cool and is quite often praised for his composure and col
    lectiveness during frantic situations. dunnockfang is one of the cats in
    the clan whom other still approach for advice, even the leader herself
    sometimes indulges the elder with her worries and seeks advice from th
    e wise old cat. the retired warrior can be stern with the younger memb
    ers of the clan, but truly only wants to see them succeed. he doesn't like
    to be fussed over, despite not getting any younger and the arthritis he
    sometimes gets in his bones, dunnockfang will still insist upon getting his
    old food and even continue to offer to go on patrols.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ™” -- ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› [แดแด˜แด‡ษด & แด€แด„แด„แด‡แด˜แด›ษชษดษข]

Postby Yuroshi » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:16 pm

S L O W K I T
Lines and Design by Cerulean Wake
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
' ' M e ? . . . N e v e r .' '

Desired Rank: Warrior/Elder

History: Slowkit is odd. When the kit isn't actively going somewhere, he is often nearly completely unmoving- just the slow rise and fall of his tail, in time with his breaths, showing his only signs of movement. That, and his abnormally slow blink, which he rarely completed close to others. He is always kind and caring to his family, and does not often complain, but will often question the reasoning behind things. If he agrees, he'd follow without complaint, but if he does not? The kit was totally unmoving. All in all, though, he is a sweet, unassuming little oddball.
Personality: Slowkit is... strange. While he appears to be sweet and obedient most of the time, this is only because he wishes to be seen as such. Of course, he does have these characteristics, but hidden in him is a ruthlessness which is hard to imagine on one so young. It is always present, though hardly ever seen. If you gain his respect, he will be loyal to you, almost to a fault, for he will immediately act out orders- sometimes not thinking them through fully beforehand, and making mistakes. Yet, before you gain his respect, no matter how much your mere presence may warrant it, he will be searching- he will question you in a manner which seems simply curious, and should he find you unworthy, he will continue to question your further actions until you prove yourself otherwise. And if he disagrees with your reasoning behind an order, he cannot be moved, no matter how much punishment is promised. I'm short, he is stubborn, loyal, and calculating, although impulsive and trusting with those he respects. Still, Slowkit does care for his clan, and his selflessness means that he would risk any pain for them.
But for now, he is nothing more than a kit...

Appearance: He is a dark smoke tabby with blue eyes like his mother (along with lighter rings around his eyes to account for the blue color. All in all, he looks almost identical to his father, though of course he doesn't know this.

Sexuality: --
Crush: open
Mate: nope
Family: Dovebelly (mother), Rogue (father), Darkkit (brother), Swankit (sister), Tawnykit (sister)
Kits: n/a

Strengths: Determined, Loyal, Misleading Appearance, Great at Pretending, Secretly Ruthless, Patient, Lots of Stamina
Weaknesses: Wears a Constant Mask, Vengeful, MAJOR GRUDGE ISSUES (if it involves anyone they care about being hurt), Selfless, Secretly Nihilistic, Not Very Fast
Last edited by Yuroshi on Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ™” -- ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› [แดแด˜แด‡ษด & แด€แด„แด„แด‡แด˜แด›ษชษดษข]

Postby Maplejay » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:21 pm

all accepted! very nice characters c: thanks for the interest everyone.

@razzberry, i think velvetstar & bramblingfall would get along well if he's not against her intense leadership.
@ A m n e s i a, any preference for a mentor for ripplepaw?

Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:27 pm

Nope, Iโ€™m fine with anyone being RipplePawโ€™s mentor.
๐“—๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“”๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:39 pm

Dawnpounce
Sex
Molly
Kin
Duskstrike(sister)
Mate/Crush
None
Rank
Warrior
Appearance
A lithe Savannah cat, with large ears and piercing green eyes. Has a short,ruddy gold pelt with black stripes down the back and spots on the sides and a white underbelly. Almost completely identical to her sister, but slightly more smooth. Abnormally tall compared to most other cats, due to her heritage.
Background
Both Dawnpounce and Duskstrike were kits of a Savannah cat kittypet, but she brought them out and abandoned them on the outskirts of the forest at the age of 4 moons. Due to their heritage, the kits (barely) survived. During this, Dawnpounce learned the benefits of a calm mind. Due to their being twins, and the moon they spent alone in the forest, she and her sister tend to move in tandem, as though they can hear each other's thoughts. Of course, an observant cat might notice the small movements the siblings make- they simply grew to be able to read each other perfectly. Dawnpounce was happy to settle in with the clan.
Personality
+ Swift, Flexible, Caring, Great Senses.
- Hates Conflict, Bad Fighter, Pushover, Loyal to a Fault
Other
Dawnpounce almost always has a smile on her face, even in the midst of battles. In one on one battles, Dawnpounce's thin frame makes it easy for bigger cats to overpower her, and her kind disposition often turns her away from them. If forced into a fight, she will flee. If Dawnpounce picks a fight though, she will join in without question, all kindness gone, completely in sync with her sister.

Duskstrike
Sex
Molly
Kin
Dawnpounce (sister)
Mate/Crush
None
Rank
Warrior
Appearance
A lithe Savannah cat, with large ears and piercing green eyes. Has a short,ruddy gold pelt with black stripes down the back and spots on the sides and a white underbelly. Almost completely identical to her sister. Abnormally tall compared to most other cats, due to her heritage. Has a tear in her ear and a long scar on her underbelly.
Background
Both Dawnpounce and Duskstrike were kits of a Savannah cat kittypet, but she brought them out and abandoned them on the outskirts of the forest at the age of 4 moons. Due to their heritage, the kits (barely) survived. During this, Duskpounce earned the tear in her ear and her scar. Due to their being twins, and the moon they spent in the forest with only each other, she and her sister tend to move in tandem, as though they can hear each other's thoughts. An extremely observant cat might notice the small movements the siblings make- they simply grew to be able to read each other perfectly. Duskpounce was extremely grateful to have been taken in by the clan, knowing she and her sibling would be safe there... or so she thought.
Personality
+ Swift, Flexible, Jovial, Always Smiling,Great Senses.
- Overprotective, Quick to Anger, Impulsive, Bad Fighter
Other
Duskstrike, like her sister, almost always has a smile on her face. Even in the midst of a battle, you'd find the she-cats giggling. In one on one battles, Duskstrike's thin frame makes it easy for bigger cats to overpower her. If forced into a fight,
she tends to dart in and out, using her speed to inflict small but plentiful wounds. She will pick fights, knowing that Dawnpounce, if she is around, will help her finish them.

Both Cats Value Family Above All Else
Last edited by Yuroshi on Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplejay » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:52 pm

slowpaw, dawnstrike, & duskpounce are all accepted
the roleplay will begin when the people reserving deputy & med cat make their forms ^~^
i will assign mentors right before we start.

Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:38 pm

@Maplejay, i agree, i could see them get along well. bramblingfall would probably see the two of them as "birds of the same feather" sorta deal; both are reserved and don't really let their emotions show and they both share a great ambition to succeed. he might be a little cautious about her leadership at first, only because he doesn't exactly welcome change will open arms - it take shim a little while to warm up to it.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™” -- ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘‘

Postby harbinger » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:15 pm

.โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
name. cloudkit cloudpaw cloudbelly
gender. tom
age. thirty moons
rank. warrior
appearance. a fluffy white and gray tom-cat .
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

cloudbelly does his best to leave every situation better than he found it. generally, this means he tries to lift the spirits of others, and make his clanmates laugh even on dark days. sometimes it's hard to keep smiling, but he feels as though someone needs to do it. the only time he lets his optimistic walls come down is when he thinks no one is watching. cloudbelly tries to maintain his goofy persona at all times, as he doesn't want to burden anyone with his own problems. everyone already has enough to deal with; they don't need to worry about him, too.

all that said, he's not an absolute jokester at all times, either. cloudbelly knows when to approach a situation more seriously, and can focus when he needs to. still, there are times when he's not the best at following orders, either due to getting distracted or simply choosing to follow his heart instead. he has a strong set of beliefs that he will adhere to regardless of what those in authority try to tell him, even if it means getting himself into trouble.

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
agility โ—†โ—†โ—†โ—‡โ—‡
fighting โ—†โ—†โ—†โ—‡โ—‡
hunting โ—†โ—†โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
intellect โ—†โ—†โ—†โ—†โ—‡
stamina โ—†โ—†โ—†โ—‡โ—‡
strength โ—†โ—†โ—†โ—‡โ—‡
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
x
sexuality. bi
crush. will be lark
family. [open]
app. rose
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

Last edited by harbinger on Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™” -- ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š

Postby harbinger » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:16 pm

โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
name. stormkit stormpaw stormwatcher xx
gender. tom xx
age. forty-six moons xx
rank. medicine cat xx
appearance. a dark gray tabby tom-cat xx
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

stormwatcher is not necessarily the type you'd immediately peg as a medicine cat. he isn't generally described as "nurturing" or "sympathetic," for example, and he's been told that his bedside manner leaves much to be desired. to his credit, stormwatcher doesn't try to deny it; he knows he's not the most gentle of cats.

what he is is hardworking and focused. he has a job to do, and he's going to do it, or die trying. he's very traditional and prefers to play by the rules, but at the end of the day, he's loyal to his clan and could never imagine turning his back on them. even if he seldom expresses the full extent of his care for them, the truth is that he wants nothing but the best for each and every one of his clanmates. he just doesn't think that he needs to treat them all like kits for that to happen. in any case, he'll always speak his mind, and values honesty and the truth, even if it means stepping on some toes.

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
agility โ—†โ—†โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
fighting โ—†โ—†โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
hunting โ—†โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
intellect โ—†โ—†โ—†โ—†โ—†
stamina โ—†โ—†โ—†โ—‡โ—‡
strength โ—†โ—†โ—†โ—†โ—‡
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
x
sexuality. hetero
crush. none
family. [open]
app. sage
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

Last edited by harbinger on Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™” -- ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›

Postby harbinger » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:17 pm

โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
name. swankit swanpaw swanpetal
gender. molly
age. four and a half moons
rank. kit
looks. a white she-cat with mismatched eyes
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

swankit is defined by her eagerness. she is adventurous and always on the move. becoming a warrior is all that matters to her, and she constantly asks about when she'll get to become an apprentice. swankit is quickly learning about how to use charm to her advantage, and is keen to learn about anything else as well. anyone who takes a few minutes out of their day to show her something new will leave her glowing with joy for the rest of the day, and she's likely to ask that same cat for more knowledge again in the future.

she tries to be cognizant of others' feelings and get everyone involved in her games and such so no one feels left out, but sometimes she tries too hard, and can be a little pushy about it. her intentions are good, but she's still learning to take "no" for an answer. swankit wants to be friends with everyone, and is very open-minded about others' flaws and histories. she can be a bit sensitive if someone yells at her or makes her feel bad, so she certainly doesn't want to be the one making someone else feel that way.

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
agility โ—†โ—†โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
fighting โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
hunting โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
intellect โ—†โ—†โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
stamina โ—†โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
strength โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡โ—‡
[will update
when older]
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
x
x

sexuality. bi
crush. too young
family. dove,
dark, slow, tawny
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

Last edited by harbinger on Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me