Blood Moon Wolves{Disscussion}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Blood Moon Wolves{Disscussion}

Postby vervainium » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:04 pm

@animals, that's alright! i kinda assumed you did it on purpose x'D
    i'll go ahead and wait for ghost to reply before i do.

@gleon, glad you're feeling better!
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost17 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:30 am

Hey everyone I’m not sure if you’ve enjoyed my rps so far since this is the only one that has started, however I made three in total I just now opened this one up. Vampire Human Rp
Ghost17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:05 am

@gleon, don't mean to be rude, but, Corentin's font color is incredibly difficult to read x'D
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:11 am

iggyzoi wrote:
    @gleon, don't mean to be rude, but, Corentin's font color is incredibly difficult to read x'D

Not rude at all. I'm using a really old laptop, so the shades of colors look a little different to me. I changed it to a much darker color, so hopefully that works better. Thanks for the heads-up!
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:13 am

Thank you, and np. That's much better, the last color was....
      retina-burning lol. Thank you so much
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:07 am

iggyzoi wrote:
      Thank you, and np. That's much better, the last color was....
      retina-burning lol. Thank you so much

Oh my gosh, really? It was a pleasant mint for me. I am so sorry for that. T-T
    Oof, I need a new computer.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:20 pm

I love how respectful Corentin is to Kayla by calling her Lady Kayla! Ive never heard any wolf refer to an alpha female by Lady before! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:31 am

Animals65 wrote:I love how respectful Corentin is to Kayla by calling her Lady Kayla! Ive never heard any wolf refer to an alpha female by Lady before! <3

Haha! It seemed right when I wrote it. I guess we'll see where all that goes as things unfold. ^^
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:10 pm

@White Night Fantasy, Naomi isn't with the alphas anymore, she and Corentin
    are heading out of the camp to find Ghost, if you want Erebos to join them.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:26 pm

Solaris

Name: Solaris (Sol)
Pack: BloodMoon

Eyes: A very light cool grey, tinged with the slightest of baby blue in the center.
Fur: A light red-brown mixed with light shades of cream, white, and darker flecks of black.
Build: Average height with lean muscles
Scent: Birchwood
Extra: He has a broken tail, the last few inches of it is bent at an awkward angle to the side. As well as a scar on the back of his neck, running down either side.

Voice: Warm and boyish, making him seem younger than he really is.
Likes & Dislikes:
Sol likes a lot of things; however, he loves being on the move most of all. Exploring and adventuring are his two favorite hobbies. Trying to keep him cooped up in familiar territory often leads to his more mischevious side showing. He enjoys socializing and warm naps only second to the ladder. As for dislikes, he tends to keep those to himself. For one though, he dislikes silence and isolation. He would prefer to be surrounded by strangers than alone in any situation. Violence is another one of his dislikes, he would rather try to make peace then harm another wolf given the chance.

Personality:
Depending on the other wolf's own opinion on him he could be described as either Bubbly or obnoxious. He has a very strong presence in the way that it is impossible not to know where he is at any given time. He knows no stranger and is very sociable, often chatting other wolves' ears off. He acts much younger than he is, dumber aswell. He can be a bit of a class clown and always tries to keep moods light, sometimes not reading the room when serious is the proper reaction. It could be said that Solaris is a true extrovert, someone who feeds off the energy and company of others and nearly never needs a moment alone. In fact; if left alone, he grows quite subdued, only to brighten back up the moment he is no longer alone. He is a true friend, a wolf who would never stand by to see another suffer alone. Loyal to the end, if not sometimes a bit clingy, he is a lover.

------
Kali

Name: Kali
Pack: Shadow

Eyes: Light carmel brown/amber
Fur: Muddy mix of grey-browns, coal greys, and white highlights
Build: Tall and lithe
Scent: Crisp leaves
Extra: Her fur is wavey, almost curly at it's longest points

Voice: Cool and crisp
Likes & Dislikes:
Kali loves Nova, nothing else in the forest even compares. First and foremost is always her daughter, she does not pay attention to much else. However; she does have a soft spot for snow and rain. She enjoys watching these two weather formations occur on quiet nights or mornings. Aside from that, she does not divulge much about herself and her preferences, though it can be noted that she prefers fish to most red meats. She dislikes quite a bit, namely anything that threatens her daughter's safety and well-being.

Personality:
Kali is quite hard to describe without including her immense maternal and protective nature towards her single pup, Nova. All other traits are drowned out by this particular one given that there is any threat. She would put her life on the line for those she loves, though it is very rare she lets anyone close to her. She is not a cruel or aggressive wolf by nature, but nor is she self-less and benevolent. She leans more towards being morally grey, protecting herself and Nova before any others. She will do whatever it takes to survive and does not easily back down from a fight. She comes off as introverted and standoffish when first encountered and that often remains the case; though she is not needlessly rude or intimidating without cause.

--------
Nova

Name: Nova
Pack: Shadow

Eyes: Pale light yelow
Fur: Various shades of greys and browns with light highlights and black markings
Build: Skinny and small
Scent: Moss
Extra: She is skinnier than normal, due to a recent illness

Voice: Quiet and soft
Likes & Dislikes:
She loves her mother, however, she does not love being guarded so much. She enjoys sneaking off and being alone at night, going for small strolls. She loves the smell of the forest after it rains and the smell of flowers. She disliked being belittled or looked down on due to her small frame and hates being called useless.

Personality:
Nova has a different personality depending on who she is around. With her mother, she is calm, obedient, and timid. A precious daughter who needs to be doted on and protected. However, when she is not with her mother she is a much more daring and outgoing pup. She has a bit of a temper and can act spoiled but has no malice, just a lack of experience in socializing with those other than her mother. She sometimes overestimates herself and her own abilities and has a tendency to get in a bit over her head.

((Let me know if I need to edit anything! :) ))
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me