the city of ustroln - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: the city of ustroln - discussion

Postby VLNNYZ » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:33 pm

didn't see the form, accepted!
if you'd like you can go ahead and make your first posts,
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:38 pm

a mop wrote:
didn't see the form, accepted!
if you'd like you can go ahead and make your first posts,

XP mine all are?

i could try starters
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VLNNYZ » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:43 pm

@spirit, mhm!

alfie will be open to anyone who asks, by the way, but after i put up his starter^^
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:51 pm

a mop wrote:
@spirit, mhm!

alfie will be open to anyone who asks, by the way, but after i put up his starter^^

XP thanks

maybe Hanji could run into him, or Ammy? or Jessika and Femto
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VLNNYZ » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:52 pm

any works!! (:
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:10 pm

a mop wrote:
any works!! (:

XP cool
just did headers, iPad being weird and slow again...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:47 am

I will post my starters now anyone can run into Yuni and Kita or Moroha and Ayaka.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"i'll steal all of your hearts"

Postby Ploegy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:11 am

➳name; ren amamiya
    ➳alias; joker
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human
    ➳fandom; persona 5

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 157 lbs

➳abilities / powers; ren has the ability to use what is known as a persona which is the manifestation of ones "heart" or "personality." his main persona is known as arsene and is the only one with him evn though he is the holder of the wildcard ability, which allows him to have multiple personas. these personas of his have various kinds of abilities that give him a unique fighting style. overuse of his persona does cause fatigue and if said persona is damaged or destroyed he too can feel its pain/become effected
    ➳weapons; as far as weapons go ren carries both a pistol and a long knife with him. he is quite skillful with both these weapons although his preferred fighting style is his persona

➳personality; at first glance ren is a quiet high school student who is polite and well-mannered towards those around him. however, he has the flair for showing off and being a bit on the dramatic side even when in the face of danger. this also goes along with his rebellious nature that he masks under his usual quiet nature. around his friends he can be quite snarky and playfully tease them from time to time. he does however care for his friends and always tries to be there for them when needed showing that he does care about his bonds with them. another aspect of his personality is his strong sense of justice. this also leads to him being considered honorable even though he is known to many as a criminal. ren is also known to quite assertive making him a natural leader to others. once his mind is set to something it is hard to change it showing that he is courageous and determined despite how others might think of him. because of this he often follows his own path though he is always willing to listen to those he is close with for suggestions, but at the end of the day he prefers to follow his heart. as such he is very resistant to control-based authority. this often leads him to be threatened, criticized and insulted by those he challenges. even though ren is a rebellious spirit, he is also quite tactful and plans his actions out before going through with them. he is always looking out for those around him and making sure they can go on without being put into any kind of danger. overall, he has two distinct sides to him; the quiet, absentminded high schooler and the rebellious, tricky thief

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"i will be your gravity"

Postby Ploegy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:22 am

➳name; ochako uraraka
    ➳alias; uravity
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human
    ➳fandom; my hero academia

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'1
    ➳weight; 121 lbs

➳abilities / powers; zero gravity - ochako's quirk gives her the power to manipulate gravity, such as making objects weightless or making objects float upon touching them. she also is able to cancel the effects of her quirk by closing her fingers together. a drawback to this quirk that if it is used too much (around three tons) or if she makes herself float, she will suffer from nausea and possibly vomit as a result.
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; ochako is a bubbly, lively person who thinks about everything positively, while still being objective enough to seeing flaws and virtues of something or someone, noticing their differences but respect them as she thinks all things/beings complement each other. she is very harmonic and empathetic in general, friendly to those she meets, and will also try to help or defend anyone that previously came to her aid, especially to her dear ones. however, ochako can be incredibly blunt without being aware of it at times. similar to izuku midoriya, her reactions tend to be exaggerated and humorous: ochako often becomes amused at certain personality traits and quirks others may exhibit, sometimes to the point of bursting into laughter which she tries to suppress to some extent. because of her humble background, she easily gets excited or surprised over little things and may even lose her composure when faced with actual luxury, to the point of nearly fainting. bonus materials have depicted ochako as stingy, since she goes to extreme lengths to save money. despite those oddities, ochako can take on an extremely determined, focused and somewhat intimidating attitude when the situation calls for it, which can come as a surprise to those who are used to her cheerful side. this side of her tends to appear during combat situations, where ochako also demonstrates a surprisingly strategic mind, although she is not above taking more impulsive, reckless decisions. she also doesn't like to be underestimated. when it comes to her chosen path as a hero, ochako is unwavering, even in the face of overwhelming force. her parents are her main driving force into becoming a professional hero, as she desires above all else to give them a comfortable life, to the point of sacrificing her own feelings at times. being quite honest about her goals and priorities, ochako decided to not hide her pursuit of heroism being primarily for money, despite her embarrassment over admitting so. she does this with pride, knowing that it is for her parents' benefit. after meeting izuku, ochako also grew to admire his own motives to become a hero and his compassionate nature, wanting to be like him of both emotional strength and combat terms, something which eventually allowed her to gain more motives to achieve her goals. in terms of heroism, ochako has shown more preference towards rescuing efforts, being a fan of thirteen and their expertise in the area. however, she is also aware of her own physical limitations, instead deciding to choose the more combat-oriented hero gunhead for internship in order to learn martial arts and increase her fighting repertoire.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"me? a distaster? more likely than you think"

Postby sniper tf2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:28 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
payton!!
───────────────────────────────
name payton kowalski gender male species hum
an
age 27 sexuality bisexual alignment chaotic
neutral
fandom eddsworld, fan character.
───────────────────────────────

payton is a terrible mess of a human being. he's
a naturally very relaxed person, often to his own
disadvantage, taking serious situations as if they
were unimportant and being rather aloof in the
face of danger overall. he is careless when it com
es to his own safety and well being, usually doing
idiotic things just for the heck of it. often times
it's to amuse those around him, since he finds it
nice to make someone crack a smile with one of
his bad jokes or silly actions.
he's decent when first meeting people, trying not
to start on the wrong foot. that is, of course, if
he is sober. pay finds himself being in the wrong
state of mind and not wanting to be in the right
one, he will never deny a drink and cant go very
long without one. this only enhances his mindless
decisions and touchy, flirty nature. he regrets
most of his decisions in life, had a midlife crisis
at 20 years old, and finds no purpose in getting
out of bed other than to drink.
backstory pay grew up in poland without a father,
only having his strict mother and twin brother.
he didnt get along with either of them, moving
out of house at a very young age, never finishing
high school and spiraling down into the mess of a
life he has today.
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me