the city of ustroln - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: the city of ustroln - discussion

Postby macko » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:57 am

Hello, I'd like to join! I should be able to post at least twice a week(?) but I will notify if I can't! Just reserving this spot until I can get my form up later today; I've got some errands to take care of first ^^
check out my posts
wizard101 rp
find me
mackot0#3769
pet related
trade me!

ImageImage
macko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:13 am

Hey mop can I make some more characters please. I want to make this guy from an anime called World Break: Aria of Curse for a holy Swordsman it’s an anime for summer 2019 and one of my OC girls for it.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VLNNYZ » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:30 am

@macko alrighty, thats fine!

@kyo sure man! as long as you can handle 'em
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:22 pm

Lol yay. I can take 4 don't worry

Name~Moroha Haimura(My new baby not litterly he’s precious)

NN~Loads

Age~15

Species~ Human/Reincarnated hero(He has two past lives, I'm not saying what they are though.)

Fandom~ World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsmen

Cannon or OC~Cannon

Family~Unknown

Looks~Below

Personality~Moroha is an honorable, young man, willing to defend both the weak and his friends as shown when he challenged Satsuki Ranjō's bully, Gen Isurugi, in the first episode. He has a habit of saying, "I remember everything" when recalling an event in one of his past lives before using a new power. He also shows his caring and concerned side towards his friends by rushing directly into combat to save them, such as when Satsuki and Shizuno Urushibara were in danger of being killed by a Hydra in their past lives. Moroha's will to help stems from his childhood was seen when he was willing to give his own blood to save his parents, who had been involved in a dangerous accident. Moroha also shows dislike in taking full credit when in a group, such as after the fight against the Hydra, in which he gave credit to both Shizuno and Satsuki, despite Shizuno's older brother telling him to lie to become an S Rank, much to Shizuno's chagrin. But after Shizuno was to be transferred to England because of the fact that she was now considered to be Rank A, he burst into her house and took her from her brother, much to her pleasure. Then he admitted that he defeated the Hydra all by himself so that Shizuno could stay in Japan. To prove that, he fought Sir Edward Lampard and won, giving him the S rank officially. Moroha also demonstrates a strong distaste and anger towards those who take from him and others. This is shown when the Russian Terror pleads for her life and to remain in power, and Moroha responds with the idea that they simply need to stop taking if they don't want to be taken from. Moroha does not tolerate being called weak or being underestimated and when serious, he can surprise his opponents with his powers. When a subordinate of the Russian Terror called the Japanese and Moroha weak because Moroha was unwilling to kill him, Moroha drew his sword and stabbed the man in the gut, while torturing him with the blade. He explained that if the man thought the Japanese were weak, it just goes to show how very little he knew about them. Later in the series, it was shown that Moroha and Shizuno's relationship has gotten closer because of Shizuno's understanding of his worries and bothersome times, especially when Satsuki goes nuts about him. It was also seen that he has feelings for Shizuno at the end of the series when they almost kissed each other until Satsuki interrupted them.(summary don’t mess with Moroha)
https://warubure.fandom.com/wiki/Moroha_Haimura
History~Same Link

Other~When he takes his id tag off it becomes a holy sword called Holy Sword Salatiga

Powers~Dark Art: Bind,Dark Art: Freezing Shade, Dark Art: Incinerate, Dark Art: Sleep Near Death, Dark Art: Black Gehenna, Dark Art: Pyroclasm, Dark Art: Thunderstorm Helix, Dark Art: Cocytus, Dark Art: Oroboros, Dark Art: The Abyss, Decrease Weight. Kongoutsu, Taimatsu, Gorikitsu, Jinsokutsu, Taihaku, Chinsei, Yin Yang Ancestral Arts, Kurikara, Hydra, Ekushukishu and Vritra (Anime Original) (Some I won't use)

Side~ Good

Rank~None(If that's cool)

Crush~Open

Gender~Male

Pronouns- He and him

"Angel." (She touches her Angel mark with her hand and transforms)

Name~Ayaka Kaneko

NN~Angel and Girl with elemental assault rifle(Moroha only. She hates that nickname and she gets mad if Moroha calls her that)

Age~17

Species~Human/Reincarnated Hero Angel(My headcannon Angel she's a 17 year old girl, with technology and magic, that runs a rebellion she is a human/siren she's not an AI)

Fandom~ World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsmen

Cannon or OC~OC

Family~None

Looks~ Ayaka has shoulder length brown hair with dark blue eyes she wears an Akane Academy uniform showing her shoulders, around her neck is her id tag and on her left shoulder she has the mark of Angel. When transformed her brown hair becomes shorter and her eyes turn blue, her uniform is replaced with a a black outfit with gold accents.

Personality~ Protective, leader, fighter, doesn’t listen to orders all that well, hard working and shout temper(Lol I stupidly forget to put her personality lol silly me)

History~Ayaka was born in a city. She was with her friend Maiya and her and Maiya found out about there past lives. Ayaka found out that she was Angel a human/Siren that ran a rebellion in her past life. No other school would take Ayaka and her best friend Maiya. So Maiya's boyfriend Chomei persuaded Maiya and Ayaka to transfer to Akane Academy.

Other~When she takes her ID tag off it turns into an Elemental Dahl Assault Rifle(It's my favorite weapon brand to use in the borderlands games. I'm big on using elemental weapons in borderlands games I love using them)

Crush~Open

Powers~Technology and Magic

Side~ Good

Rank~None

Gender~Female

Pronouns- she and her
Attachments
Moroha_full_view.jpg
Moroha
Moroha_full_view.jpg (48.81 KiB) Viewed 36 times
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VLNNYZ » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:58 pm

both accepted! they'll be added to the front page later.
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:14 am

Yay.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:52 pm

[XP hi]

Name and nickname(s): Jess
Pronouns: she/her
Species: human
Sexuality: pan
Crush: Crona and Kid

Fandom: Soul Eater
Cannon or OC: oc

LookS: Long red curls and deep brown eyes, fair skin and freckles on shoulders. Wears a lot of grays, purples, printed shirts (animals), and stripes, plus flannels and hoodies when it's cold. All kinds of socks, and wears tennis shoes. She has a cross pendant made of obsidian. Jeans and shorts, has some tie up pants.

Personality: A smart, fun loving, animal and book loving girl, she especially loves her pets. She enjoys writing, drawing, cuddling on her terms, hugging on her terms, being pet on the head when she asks, playing, jogging, and napping. She adores baby animals, holding hands, soft things like blankets, and warm things. She actually likes/liked school, and has a good group of friends. She likes kids, and wants some of her own one day, even if she adopts.
History: wip
Kin: not in RP, but dad, mom, and 4 siblings
Pets: two dogs and a cat

Other: I've been imagining the gang as like 20 or 21, and she's 24 or 25. Sometimes she's younger, though, like in my one fic.

Name and nickname(s): Jessie R, Jess and sometimes J
Pronouns: she/her
Species: human
Sexuality: pan
Crush: bonded to Futaba and Akira

Fandom: Persona 5

LookS: Long ginger red curls and deep brown eyes, fair skin and freckles on shoulders. Wears a lot of white, some gray and purple, printed shirts (animals), and stripes, plus flannels and hoodies when it's cold. All kinds of socks, mostly with purple, and wears tennis shoes. Jeans and shorts, has a tie up pair of pants and a red one with white stripes down the sides.

Personality: wip
Kin: not in RP
Pets: Midna, two dogs

Other: doesn't have persona, but group calls her Wolf.

Name and nickname(s): Atsushi Nakajima, Atsu
Pronouns: he/him
Species: Human, with power
Sexuality: Bi
Crush: not unless someone puts Dazai in

Fandom: Bungou Stray Dogs
Cannon or OC: canon

LookS:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bun ... 1030230413

Personality:
https://bungostraydogs.fandom.com/wiki/ ... jima#Anime
History: Was in an orphanage, apparently hurt people, was kicked out. Found Dazai...being dumb, saved him, was brought to the Agency. Has used his ability to help and save people. Use the above Wiki link if you want full Bio.
Kin: nope...
Pets: he basically is one

Other: Beast Beneath the Moonlight is his power, a weretiger

Name and nickname(s): Erion, Eri and Rion
Pronouns: he/him
Species: Human
Sexuality: homosexual
Crush: Kyusaku/Q

Fandom: Bungou Stray Dogs

LookS: Average height for his age, with fair skin and freckles on his shoulders and nose. His hair is shoulder length and usually pulled partly back, chocolate-streaked ginger with white tips. He has sectoral (bicolor in both eyes) blue and brown eyes. He wears a lit of gray, blues, reds, stripes, camo, and flannels and sweaters when it’s cold. Has fluffy socks for winter, and normal ones, plus tennis shoes and some boots.

Personality: wip
Kin: not in RP
Pets: A puppy and cat

Other: I love this kid
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VLNNYZ » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:42 pm

@Spirit, hey hey! accepted! can you tell me their alignments though?
if you aren't sure, i can just put them all as True Neutral^^
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:45 pm

a mop wrote:
@Spirit, hey hey! accepted! can you tell me their alignments though?
if you aren't sure, i can just put them all as True Neutral^^

XP yeah, not sure, so...do that
and thank you

probably going to put more in, need more canon chars
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VLNNYZ » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:47 pm

@Spirit, Alrighty! I'll be sure to look out for it!

By the way, the roleplay will start when we get at least one higher-up.
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me