the city of ustroln - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

queen of the xer'sai

Postby Reiji » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:40 pm

name Rek'Sai
    pronouns female
    age thousands of years
    alignment chaotic neutral
    role citizen
    species xer'sai
    fandom league of legends
    height 9'4 [ 285 cm ]

abilities Rek'Sai finds a home in the undergrounds, this is true to her ability to easily burrow into the grounds below and get back to the surface as easily, being able to rupture the grounds above her to knock any poor souls up. She can create tunnels that she can enter to go into one place and another. Her claws and bites are her main weapon as she has ferocious strength for a void beast. She can sense tremors when she is burrowed and can lunge into a target from the underground. She also can void-charge earth when she is burrowed to cause an earthquake in a line. Since she doesn't have eyes, she uses sounds, taste, smell and has very good hearing.

personality Rek'Sai is very smart and intelligent, showing great predatory senses when she is hunting her prey. Her intelligence is further evidenced by her knowledge on how to open a void portal. As the queen of her species, she is the largest and the strongest of them. She slightly understands human speech but is incapable of talking herself, using chatters and noises to communicate, like a wild beast- which she is. She is very aggressive and blood-starved but the trip here made her confused. Her true behavior, if she isn't trying to eat you, is similar to a very cruel cat. A very angry, cruel and oversized cat that will demand all of your attention and food.
Last edited by Reiji on Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the city of ustroln - discussion

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:28 am

I have a bad feeling that Maya might attempt to kill Ayaka. Considering her reincarnated hero is Angel oh great lol, it’s going to either go horribly wrong when Maya meets Ayaka or not. I am looking forward to that. Possibly thinking of having Ayaka finding Maya and transform in front of Maya just for the fun of it just so I can see her reaction to it and see if Maya kills her or not.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⤞ "I may be twisted but at least I make it interesting. " ⤝

Postby Zyn » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:00 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
B A S I C S

Name: Chrysanthe Grivas
        Nickname: None really
        Alias: Psycho
        Side: Anti-Hero/Villain depending on her mood of the day
        Fandom: DC
        Cannon/OC: OC
        Age: Thirty One though she appears to be around sixteen years old
        Species: Human/Kryptonian
        Sexuality: Asexual Panromantic
        Voice: Robyn Addison

L O O K S

Hair Color: A very unnatural bright red
        Hair style: Shoulder length with blunt bands
        Eye Color: A bright red that matches her hair
        Skin Color: Relatively pale while not looking to unhealthy
        Build: Very tiny and very slim
        Height: 4'10"/147cm
        Weight: 100lbs/45kgs
        Defining Features: "I don't go crazy. I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time."

I N S I D E

Powers: Eternal Youth, Stamina, Stealth, Superhuman Strength, Trained by Ra' al Ghul, Unarmed Combat. Her best trait is her absurd strength, in fact it probably the only good thing about her.
        OP or Not: While she is completely over powered in regards to sheer strength it is really her only over powered aspect. Yes she has been trained as a ninja and thus is very silent but she also has issues with her mental stability. So to sum it all up with her weaknesses she is NOT over powered.
        Weakness: She is mostly human despite her Kryptonian upgrades and thus can be injured like any other human. She is also weak to kyrptonite and her emotional instability makes her wildly unstable.
        Personality: There was a time a place where Chrysanthe was a bit more sane, however after her psychotic break down her personality took a turn for the worse. She is a very hot headed girl with a lot of pent up frustration and resentment toward the League, which she has every right to. She went through many experiments during her childhood. At the moment she is currently determined to get her revenge on the League and possibly Batman for locking her away. Anyone who gets in her way will pay, she is too emotionally unstable to distinguish between friends and foes.
        A few words to describe her would be wild, chaotic, and unpredictable. Not even she knows what she'll do next, a trait she often uses to her advantage. She's crass, reckless, and generally a horrible person, but at the end of the day she still genuinely wants to help people. It's a bit of a "bull in a china shop" situation, as more often than not her actions cause more harm than good, but she really thinks that it's the thought that counts. If only everyone else could see it that way.
        She is kind of the polar opposite of her younger brother, while Cyrus is a bit like a shadow she is like a hurricane. She is loud and she wears her heart on her sleeve for better or worse. It is the only reason why someone might be able to sway her from her path of destruction.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Neutral Evil
        Plus traits: Resourceful, Smart, Cunning
        Negative traits: Hot Headed, Emotionally Unstable, Chaotic, Crass, Reckless
        History: How the League was able to obtain a small piece of Superman's DNA is still unknown to Chrysanthe to this day however both herself and her younger brother Cyrus were created using this DNA. The DNA was spliced with several other pieces of DNA, most likely from Ra' al Ghul himself to create the perfect assassin.
        The first test, Chrysanthe, was not as successful seeing as she while she gained superhuman strength her mind was unstable. In her late teens she branched off from the League and gained the anti-hero persona of Psycho, a fitting name seeing as in a fit of instability she landed herself in Arkam where she resides to this day. She made her debut as Psycho when she was eighteen and quickly found herself traveling from city to city. She didn't really settle down into any city mostly due to the fact that she was constantly on the run from the League. When she finally came completely unhinged it was Batman who brought her down which is why she is currently in Arkam. She is five years older than her brother.

Theme Song: Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez

L O V ExxA N DxxF A M I L Y

Acquaintances: League Of Assassins, Batman
        Friends: None
        Family: Cyrus Grivas(Younger Brother)
        Romantic Relationship: None

Chrysanthe's Relations
☒- Negative ☐ - Neutral ☑- Positive

Hanji - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexte
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

Yuni - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Atushi - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Jessika - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Payton - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Dark Sun - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
Hana - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Kita - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Erion - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Miles - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Nadia - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Chibiterasu - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
Khada - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Jess - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Amaterasu - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Savannah - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Sage - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Amaya - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
Alfie - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Jessie - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Femto - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Ren - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Krimegami - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Yusuke - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Hina - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Sabidono - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Name - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
Yori - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Name - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Name - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
Rei - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Cho'gath - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Name - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
Futuba - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Cassandra - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Name - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Last edited by Zyn on Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☠ "Instinct. That's... who you are." ☠

Postby Zyn » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:01 am

B A S I C S

Name: Cassandra Cain
        Nickname: Cass
        Alias: Blackbat
        Side: Hero
        Fandom: DC
        Cannon/OC: Cannon
        Species: Human
        Sexuality: Asexual Biromatic
        Voice: Ella Jay Basco

L O O K S

Hair Color: Black
        Hair style: Chin length
        Eye Color: Black
        Skin Color: A light tan with an olive undertone
        Build: Lean but very fit
        Height: 5'5"/165cm
        Weight: 127lbs/58kgs

I N S I D E

Skills: Batarangs, Computer on wrist, Twin Sakabatō Swords, Utility Belt, Peak of Physical Condition, Unarmed Combat, Contortionist, Acrobat, Martial Arts, Detective, Trained by David Cain and Lady Shiva
        Cassandra is fast. Really, really fast. She can move incredibly quickly and quietly, making her very hard to track. She has a shocking amount of strength for her small size. She has punched through 3-inch thick quartz glass, kicked down concrete walls, and thrown a metahuman more than twice her size without issue. Her primary advantage comes from her ability to read body language and predict her opponents’ actions, allowing her to dodge bullets and outmaneuver pretty much any non powered opponent. This ability does not work on robots, animals, or sufficiently nonhuman aliens. She is a contender for the world’s best martial artist, along with Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon. She can pick up new fighting styles nearly instantly, allowing her to learn and adapt techniques she’s never encountered before. She is able to control the amount of force she uses to the point that she doesn’t usually have to worry about killing even when using normally lethal techniques. She is able to use pressure points to paralyze someone nearly instantly, though she has only shown the ability to use it on those who do not expect her to attack.She can stop a person’s heart using a special technique, and in later appearances was able to do so without endangering the person for a good length of time, though they’d still die if not revived within that time period. She is very good at analyzing her surroundings, which has helped her solve cases. She is exceptional at dividing her attention and energy, able to coordinate herself to the point that government agents assumed she was a metahuman. She is very good at the intimidation side of the job, able to terrify even trained killers. She also has control over her own pain that matches Batman's or Cains. While bullets will wound her and necessitate medical treatment, she will ignore the shock of being shot.

OP or Not: Yes she is very overpowered but that is due to rigorous training and experiments all starting from a very VERY young age. She wasn't born with all her skills but developed them. However that doesn't discount the fact that she is very strong. She would for sure be categorized as over powered.
        Weakness: She is entirely too human and thus can be injured and killed like any regular human
        Personality: Cassandra has a difficult time with language, spoken or written. This generally manifests through her relying on body language and single-word sentences to get her point across. When she needs to speak, it is halting and awkward, but not broken. She will pause frequently, mumble, or use Malapropisms, but she is a perfectionist and is frustrated when she doesn't use perfect grammar or pronunciation. At times she will be unable to find the words for a particular thought. She is compassionate above all else. She values life, and protecting it is her highest priority. She will not hesitate to put herself in danger to save others, and does not tolerate killing. Anyone who dies on her watch weighs heavily on her conscience, even if there was nothing she could’ve done to stop it. She does not let go of these “failures” easily.
        She has little regard for societal norms and expectations. While generally caring and compassionate, she often comes across as rude due to spending most of her life either locked in a bunker or surviving in the wilderness. This includes poor table manners, a tendency to lurk in the shadows, and mirroring her adoptive father’s habit of coming and going without warning.
        Cassandra is fond of friendly jibes and snark, usually but not always expressed nonverbally. Her sense of humor is slightly unconventional, but usually good-natured. She wears her heart on her sleeve. She is very emotional, and her past trauma can make her emotionally vulnerable, especially because of her lack of communicative skills. Her emotions show through her entire body, even when she doesn’t vocalize them. She is very physically affectionate, with little mind for personal space. This often comes in the form of gently touching the face of someone she believes to be in pain. She is extremely empathetic, to the point that it can be overwhelming for her at times. She is very good at spotting falsehoods, hidden pain, etc. Despite this, she often misinterprets social cues.

Alignment: Chaotic Good
        Plus traits: Serious, Natural tactical thinker, Adaptability, Affectionate
        Negative traits: Takes mess ups very personally and holds onto a lot of guilt
        History: Pm me for links her history is much to long to fit here
        Theme Song: Murder Song (5, 4, 3, 2, 1) by Aurora & Something Wild by Lindsey Stirling

L O V ExxA N DxxF A M I L Y

Acquaintances: League of Assassins, The Justice League
        Friends: Stephanie Brown, Barbra Gordan
        Family: Bruce Wayne(Adoptive Father), David Cain(Father), Lady Shiva(Mother), Alesandro Cain(Son),
        xxxxxxxxxxRichard Grayson(Adoptive Brother), Timothy Drake-Wayne(Adoptive Brother) Damian Wayne(Adoptive Brother)

Romantic Relationship: None

Cassandra's Relations
☒- Negative ☐ - Neutral ☑- Positive

Hanji - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Yuni - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Atushi - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Jessika - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Payton - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Dark Sun - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
Hana - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Kita - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Erion - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Miles - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Nadia - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Chibiterasu - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
Khada - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Jess - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Amaterasu - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Savannah - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Sage - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Amaya - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
Alfie - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Jessie - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Femto - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Ren - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Krimegami - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Yusuke - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Hina - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Sabidono - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Name - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
Yori - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Name - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Name - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
Rei - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Cho'gath - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Name - ☒ / ☐ / ☑
Futuba - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Chrysanthe - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Name - ☒ / ☐ / ☑

Last edited by Zyn on Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:31 am

Gunna res this spot here for a bio or two! Hope ya'll don't mind!

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VLNNYZ » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:47 am

xxx ALL ACCEPTED!
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:04 pm

If anyone needs someone to interact with I have Yuni and Kita opened.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:26 pm

Might remove Jessie from this RP...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:00 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to post yet x-x work has been crazy the past couple days so I'm gonna hope I can post tomorrow and if not I should at least be able to over the weekend
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RE; THE CITY OF USTROLN - DISCUSSION

Postby VLNNYZ » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:03 pm

xxx Take your time, no worries!
VLNNYZ