the city of ustroln - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

ANARCHY FOREVER! SMASH THE SYSTEM!

Postby sniper tf2 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:19 pm

gaige & deathtrap
name gaige gender female age eighteen
years fandom bl2 chaotic good

gaige is a spunky young woman with a love for
science and ass-kickery. she's a very capable
engineer who is passionate about her craft.
she's overall confident and proud when it co
mes to her powers and capabilities. she can
come off as loud and overwhelming, especia
lly in her state of anarchy, in which she be
comes highly excited and even gets a full-
blown god-complex.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
┌───────────────────────────────────────────────┐

abilities shes's a skilled engineer being able to build things out of scrap. she's not exactly a skilled marksman, but with her anarchy ability,
and bouncing bullets, she doesn't need to know how to aim, dumb luck is all she needs. her prosthetic arm gives her partial
superhuman strength, as it is strong enough to break through concrete, with this very arm she's able to summon deathtrap,
her dangerous killing machine equipped with deathly lasers and sharp claws.
appearance five feet, three inches. slim build, ginger hair held up in cute pigtails, goggles resting on her head. she has green eyes and
a band-aid on her left cheek. she wears a choker and a necklace in her neck. her right arm is a gray prosthetic. she has a tool belt on her
waist, which has a plaque with the vault-hunter symbol. she wears a short red skirt, her legs covered by black and white stockings.
backstory gaige was a high school student from the planet eden-5, and lovingly supported in her endeavors by her parents, particularly
her father. she would often echocast about her life, even if she didn't have a large audience. these listeners got to know about the
upcoming science fair that she would be participating in, in which she would enter with an anti-bullying robot dubbed "dt". in the
process of creating him gaige lost her arm and made herself a prosthetic, and had her robot design by her rival, marcie holloway.
enraged, gaige took this as a challenge, changing dt's name to "deathtrap". once in the science fair, her robot was by far the most
impressive, but marcie still managed to win. after an unfortunate chain of events, deathtrap struck marcie with one of it's claws,
killing her instantly, and making gaige a criminal. not wanting to go to jail, she fled to pandora in order to become a vault hunter.

------

└───────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by sniper tf2 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ironically does a lot of dividing

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:46 pm

Whoop.

Sorry this took me so long:

‼️ name; Zer-0 (Zer0 or zero)
    ‼️ age; unknown
    ‼️ gender; He/Him
    ‼️ sexuality; Asexual
    ‼️ crush; None
    ‼️ species; unknown (I headcanon him as either an insectoid of sorts or an Eridian)
    ‼️ fandom; Borderlands 2
    ‼️ Alignment; true nuetral

‼️ hair; -
    ‼️ eyes; - (red)
    ‼️ skin tone; - (Blue/purple)
    ‼️ height; .0193 hectometers (193cm - 6'3")
    ‼️ weight; Very light

‼️ abilities / powers; Deception grants Zer0 the ability to deploy a holographic decoy of himself and enter an invisible "stealth mode." While cloaked, he can maneuver about the battlefield dealing amplified damage on his next attack. The longer Zer0 stays cloaked, the more damage he can inflict to enemies
    Skill Tree - BloodShed & Sniping
    ‼️ weapons;
    • Weapons: Trespasser(Sniper), The Troll(Repeater pistol), Chimera(revolver) Penetrator(SMSR), energy blade
    • Shield: Blockade - Seraph Anshin shield, it has a 37.5% damage reduction which works with an active shield also, it has a chance to negate completely the full damage of an incoming attack.
    • Grenade mod: Quasar - Legendary Shock Singuarity grenade
    • Class mod: Survivor: Grant both health bonus AND health regeneration
    • Relic: Sheriff's Badge: to relic for pistol builds, with bonus to pistol damage, fire rate and fight for your life time.

‼️ Backstory; Zer0 is an assassin for hire. According to his wanted poster and his personal ECHO recordings, he performs both political assassinations and common hits. Following a particularly unsatisfying assassination where the target fails to fight back, despite being encouraged by Zer0 to do so, the assassin starts to look for a more challenging environment. He travels to Pandora after hearing of the Vault from a bartender, deeming the hunt as worthy of his skills

As his face and body are completely covered by his suit, a certain amount of mystery surrounds Zer0's true appearance. In an ECHO recording, Angel remarks that she's not even sure if Zer0 is human; both in-game and promotional material show that he has only four digits on each hand. His origins and real name are also unknown, leaving the character shrouded in mystery.

As revealed in the "Ask Dr. Tannis" Section of the Pandoran Gazette, included as a scrap of paper in the Diamond Plate Loot chest, Zer0 is not his true name. The remaining piece of scrap containing the name and gender of Zer0 were not included, but the part that does remain suggests that Patricia Tannis is aware of Zer0's origins.

‼️ other; Zer0 speaks in cryptic Haiku and displays a variety of images on his face plate. His VA is Michael Turner (BL2 voice, not TFTBL voice) and his current skin is F0rg0tten & Obsidian Justice
Last edited by Agent Maine(Meta) on Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RE; THE CITY OF USTROLN - DISCUSSION

Postby VLNNYZ » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:04 pm

xxx BOTH ACCEPTED!
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the city of ustroln - discussion

Postby sniper tf2 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:10 pm

BL2 GANG BL2 GANG BL2 GANG BL2 GANG
    it's so fun to see so many vault hunters in one place!
    maybe they can all find each other but,,, that's just a maybe,,,

on another note, I guess now gaige is open for interaction! along with payton and ms. fortune :)

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:24 pm

wooow

I'll get a starter up either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:27 pm

Hey Ploegy, do you have a planned romantic relationship for Futaba? I know you said you had something planned for Akira

Asking about Futaba bc I may put a boy in, but idk
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:05 am

i don't have anything planned as of this moment, but futaba might be interested in yusuke as the rp goes on. we haven't confirmed that is going to be a thing, but it might. and yeah i do have something planned with ren at the moment
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:54 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━( I'm a shapeshifter)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; gratia amamiya
alias; jester
age; 18
gender; female
sexuality; bisexual
crush; none
arcana; fool
nationality; japanese
d.o.b; october 24th
alignment; neutral good
fandom; persona 5 future au

mother; ann amamiya takamaki
father; ren amamiya
sibling(s); cecil amamiya (younger brother)

hair; long, wavy black hair
eyes; gray-blue
skin tone; a pale peachy tone
height; 5'7
weight; 137 lbs
build; hourglass shape with well toned muscles

persona; orithyia
element; psychokinesis
persona skills;
-psycho blast (severe psy damage to all foes)
-psio (medium psy damage to one foe)
-mediarahan (fully restore hp to all party members)
-brain jack (inflict brainwash (medium odds) to all foes)
-tetrakarn (erect a shield on 1 ally to repel 1 physical or gun attack)
-makarakarn (erect a shield on 1 ally to repel 1 magical attack)
-mind slice (medium physical damage and inflict confuse (low odds) to all foes)
-brave blade (colossal physical damage to 1 foe)

gun; machine pistols
melee weapon; marottes (wooden fighting sticks)
extra; gratia is a powerful persona user while her own combat skills are a bit lacking and weak.
her weapon doesn't deal much damage and is hard to kill with given its simplicity. her gun
though is a combination of the firearms her parents formerly used, is easy to wield, but
given that it is a machine gun it is prone to missing many shots. however, she can fire in
rapid succession making it easy to blow down opponents. her persona is orithyia whom is
based on the former queen of the amazons are one point in time and one that had to deal
with hercules. it has some elements of the nymph orithyia tied into the design. her ties to
such a persona lie in the fact that she holds leadership qualities and is willing to lead the way
for others much like orithyia was during her reign as queen. her persona has the element
psychokinesis making her different than both the elements her parents given personas had.
however orithyia does not solely rely on psy attacks to get the job done and is also quite
capable in the physical front as her origin suggest she would be. she is a well rounded persona
allowing gratia to be versatile in her role among her team. this makes her befitting of the fool
arcana and allows her to be a "jack-of-all trades" despite having many similarities to the empress
arcana as well. she does not however have the wildcard ability like previous fool arcana holders
limiting her to her one persona and its ultimate.

personality; gratia is a naturally charming young woman who is rather graceful and elegant yet
cunning and prideful. she is a born leader who is quick to take hold of a situation and try to
turn it for the better though she aims to do it in a peaceful way if possible. despite being a bit
of trickster, she does not enjoy conflict and would much rather have a harmonious environment
than a chaotic one thus she seeks out ways to solve problems while causing the least amount of
damage as she can. as such, she is always willing to lend a hand to those in need and is quick to
play the hero. she is devoted to her work and is quite sympathetic to those facing hard times. in
some ways she is like the mom friend for she can get overly concerned for others well being and
be too hasty to try and help them. she does this out of the goodness of her heart though. even so
she has an idealistic views for herself and when she does mess up she is quick to scold herself.
she always strives to be perfect which sometimes is her downfall and causes her to become a bit
depressed at times. during this times, she tends to become quiet and keeps to herself more than
usual though she will always wear a smile in hopes that others won't be too worried about her.
as kindhearted as she is, she rather not have anyone worry about her. she sees herself as a leader
who should not falter thus feels that when she shows her weaknesses, she is failing those around
her. gratia is compassionate and caring towards her allies and is willing lay her own life on the line
for those that she is close to and even those she isn't if the situation calls for it. she is quite
insightful and full of great ideas although at times she can be a bit too mellow and oblivious to
others feelings. she also has a problem with being sensitive and taking things too seriously which in
result causes her to be a bit too hard on herself. she also has horrible luck and often draws bad
situations and conflict to herself though she does her best to work through them.

other; gratia works a part time job at a small cafe on her free days. she learned all her coffee making
from her father and is quite knowledgeable in the subject thanks to him. she hopes to one day open
up her own cafe and put her skills to good use. she also frequents the bookstore/library to find books
to help expand her understanding and knowledge on many subjects. it isn't rare to find her with her
nose in a book. her mother has tried to get her into modelling, but she has a hard time not coming off
as awkward in photos and on the runway thus such a career has never taken off for her in such. her
alias jester comes from has obvious ties to the arcana she is associated with and plays off her father's
alias as well. it should also be noted while she does fit the empress arcana, she takes on the role as
leader thus tying her with the fool as a result.

sketch done by myself uwu
non-phantom thieves appearance

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━(Chained down to my core)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:26 am

#BLSquad
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:28 am

i'm not sure why you're asking me about this tbh. i know nothing about any of these characters so i really couldn't tell you whether you should use them or not.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me