⌠ʟᴏꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ-ᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ⌡─⌠ᴅɪꜱᴄᴜꜱꜱɪᴏɴ⌡

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

⌠ʟᴏꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ-ᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ⌡─⌠ᴅɪꜱᴄᴜꜱꜱɪᴏɴ⌡

Postby chris is tired » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:10 am

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Everything seemed fine after Miles Morales, the new Spider-man of Earth-1610, had helped all
of his friends return back to their respective realities and destroyed Kingpins collider. It seemed
that everything was back to normal, with each spider-person protecting their own reality. Until
one day, a bunch of spider-people from the multiverse, were suddenly transported to Earth-1610.
Now the heroes must attempt to work together to find a way back to their universes. However,
not all of the people who had been granted these spider powers had chosen to defend their
homes. A few spider-villians ended up getting dragged into this new universe, and almost all of
those villians are determined to hurt this new Earth in one way or another. The heroes must
find a way to get back to their homes while protecting Earth-1610 from the villians.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Welcome to the discussion form for Lost in the Spider-verse!

Creating your own form is allowed and encouraged!

Code: Select all
name:
alias:
appearance:
personality:
history:
powers/abilities:
Last edited by chris is tired on Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
chris is tired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌠ʟᴏꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ-ᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ⌡─⌠ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ⌡

Postby chris is tired » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:16 am

╔═════════════════════════════╗
• post all forms on the discussion thread
• don't join if you know you aren't going to be active! i
don't want a ton of characters, if only two people are
going to be roleplaying.
• you can play as a canon character or an oc, either i
s fine, but you must make a character form even if yo
u are roleplaying as a canon character.
• you can use human or anime face claims for ocs
• it's okay to take a break and ask for a recap, but tell
me before, or else i might just think you're being inact
ive.
• all sexualities and genders are allowed
• put 'sunflower' in your character post to confirm you
've read the rules.
• yes, this is a superhero roleplay, but don't make your
character op. give them flaws!
• don't be your own crush,, please,
• follow all of the cs rules!

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by chris is tired on Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
chris is tired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌠ʟᴏꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ-ᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ⌡─⌠ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ⌡

Postby chris is tired » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:17 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Michelle Jones 'MJ' ♀ - 19 - The Snow Spider - Hero - loki! • Peter Parker ♂ - 17 - Spider-man - hero - Crookedleaf
Beatrice "Trish" Parker ♀ - 25 - Arachne - Hero - Superwholock21 • Gwen Stacy ♀ - 19 - Spider-Gwen

Avriel of Highest Loria ♂️ - 24 - The Melodious Messiah - Hero - TheEndgame • Rawl ♂ - 230 - Dreamstalker - ??? - TheEndgame
Pan Antonia Potts ♀ - 16 - Blood Spider - Anti-Hero - lokison
Atha Ethylwen Averon ♀ - 17 - Redback - Hero - LightOfArcana
Jasper Scott ♂ - 18 - The Ingenious - Hero - ᴡɪʟᴅꜱɪɢʜᴛ
- AAlesandro Drakos ♂ - 20 - Absolute Zero - Hero - Zyn
Esther Van Houten ♀ - 20 - Funnel-Spider - Hero - ronin.
- Bartholomew Andris ♂ - 21 - Soturi - Hero - Zyn
Travis Victor ♂ - 20 - Swiing - Hero - loki! - Percia Almorenda ♀️ - 18 - Leopard - Hero - Heavenbreeze
mame g - age - alias - hero/villian - user - name g - age - alias - hero/villian - user

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by chris is tired on Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:11 am, edited 23 times in total.
chris is tired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the snow spider.

Postby chris is tired » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:17 am

michelle jones 'mj' - the snow spider

gender female
            sexuality pansexual
            age 18
            appearance mj has curly brown hair and dark brown eyes that match her hair.
            her spider-suit is a cool colored off white, with a light stone gray webbing pa
            ttern along her shoulders, chest, back and the sides of her legs. she has a bro
            wn hoodie with some darker brown details, the jacket has a slightly over-size
            d hood. the design is inspired by the original snow spider's design. the webbin
            g pattern features light stone gray webs and a darker gray behind the webs.

personality michelle jones considers herself to a very observant person
            in general, noticing things others may not, and usually keeps a close eye on p
            eter parker. jones was also able to deduce that her parker was spider-man by
            noticing a pattern in his behavior as well as evidence she found or observed,
            only confirming her suspicions when he confessed.

jones is generally a serious person, though she does possess a dry sense of hu
            mor, and is nearly always seen reading a book. she has a tendency to speak o
            ut her feelings even if it offends someone, although she is aware of this habit.

jones is also fascinated by morbid, yet otherwise controversial and macabre
            topics, she's interseted in a lot of conspiracy theories and propaganda, as we
            ll as memorizing gruesome historical events and practices from europe.

history little is known about michelle jones' life before high school, bu
            t she had a difficult home life and she and her mother had not heard from he
            r father in years by the time she had concluded her junior year in high school
            . she developed a sarcastic, guarded demeanor as she grew, preferring to rea
            d her books and often had difficulty when trying to establish friendships.

powers/abilities the usual super-human abilities, spider-sense, wall cr
            awling, she can 'turn invisible' (she can sort of blend in and while wearing her
            spider suit she is very hard to notice, and it takes a few glances to notice her
            .) she also has the ability to withstand incredibly cold or hot places.

hi, don't murder me for the sexuality lol
Last edited by chris is tired on Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
chris is tired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chris is tired » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:48 am

res
chris is tired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⌠ʟᴏꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀ-ᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ⌡─⌠ᴅɪꜱᴄᴜꜱꜱɪᴏɴ⌡

Postby Crookedleaf » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:10 am

Peter Parker // SpiderMan

age: 17? (I think thats his age, although he should be like 20 something if he didn't get blipped)

personality: Peter is one of the most kindest softest people you'll ever meet. He is loyal, shy, sarcastic, full of puns, and just down right caring to anyone he meets. At Midtown, He is known as the P**is Parker from being bullied by Flash, but at night he's going out as the infamous Spider-Man saving the little guy in Queens. Peter has never been a showoff at school so his Alterego is not known but he enjoys listening to people talk about it. Peter took on an "internship" at Stark industries but he never brags about it either, which makes people question if it's even real. Even his peers question what could Peter be hiding, and now the truth is out... (FFH Spoilers lol)

history:When Peter was young he was sent to his Aunt May and Uncle Ben's house in Queens after the death of his parents. He was one of the smartest kids in his class so his teachers helped him get signed up for Midtown. Then that Field trip happened and it just so happened that he got bit by one of the spiders causing him to gain these powers. He then decided he would attempt to help out the people of Queens and he made a suit out of a hoodie and web shooters and the name of Spiderman. During on his patrols, he failed to save his Uncle Ben and it has always made him work harder as Spidey to protect everyone from having the same pain that he had felt when his Uncle died in his hands. A year later, Tony Stark came and made him a suit and for the whole Civil War fight and offered to help him in his superhero problems and soon became close to dad for Peter. Then we have the whole deal of Homecoming, Infinity War, Endgame, and Far From Home.

powers/abilities: Peter can climb walls like a spider and shoot webs from his handmade webshooters. He also has what he calls spidey sense, which is short for he can sense when something bad is going to happen causing him to get the feeling something wrong is going to happen. With his Stark suit, he has a AI named Karen and too many list types of different Webs he can shoot. He also has super strengh. He also has control over EDITH, which is completely Stark tech.

Other: Could I maybe make a form later on for Mysterio??
This entire form is a mess, but I will clean it up later!!
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Superwholock21 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:03 am

Reserving a spider-person from the Arrowverse
Image My last brain cell as I try not to fail college
"Don't believe every worried thought you have. Worried thoughts are notoriously inaccurate." Renee Jain
Superwholock21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chris is tired » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:19 am

Crookedleaf wrote:

Peter Parker // SpiderMan

age: 17? (I think thats his age, although he should be like 20 something if he didn't get blipped)

personality: Peter is one of the most kindest softest people you'll ever meet. He is loyal, shy, sarcastic, full of puns, and just down right caring to anyone he meets. At Midtown, He is known as the P**is Parker from being bullied by Flash, but at night he's going out as the infamous Spider-Man saving the little guy in Queens. Peter has never been a showoff at school so his Alterego is not known but he enjoys listening to people talk about it. Peter took on an "internship" at Stark industries but he never brags about it either, which makes people question if it's even real. Even his peers question what could Peter be hiding, and now the truth is out... (FFH Spoilers lol)

history:When Peter was young he was sent to his Aunt May and Uncle Ben's house in Queens after the death of his parents. He was one of the smartest kids in his class so his teachers helped him get signed up for Midtown. Then that Field trip happened and it just so happened that he got bit by one of the spiders causing him to gain these powers. He then decided he would attempt to help out the people of Queens and he made a suit out of a hoodie and web shooters and the name of Spiderman. During on his patrols, he failed to save his Uncle Ben and it has always made him work harder as Spidey to protect everyone from having the same pain that he had felt when his Uncle died in his hands. A year later, Tony Stark came and made him a suit and for the whole Civil War fight and offered to help him in his superhero problems and soon became close to dad for Peter. Then we have the whole deal of Homecoming, Infinity War, Endgame, and Far From Home.

powers/abilities: Peter can climb walls like a spider and shoot webs from his handmade webshooters. He also has what he calls spidey sense, which is short for he can sense when something bad is going to happen causing him to get the feeling something wrong is going to happen. With his Stark suit, he has a AI named Karen and too many list types of different Webs he can shoot. He also has super strengh. He also has control over EDITH, which is completely Stark tech.

Other: Could I maybe make a form later on for Mysterio??
This entire form is a mess, but I will clean it up later!!

Accepted! And, I suppose you could, considering a few villians also got transported.
chris is tired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Superwholock21 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:27 am

name: Beatrice "Trish" Parker
alias: Arachne
sexuality: Bisexual
personality: Trish is a fairly straightforward person. She doesn't like dancing around an issue, preferring to get straight to the point. Because of this, she tends to be very blunt, something she's trying to work on. She can be very headstrong and stubborn, often landing herself in some sticky situations, though she's always been clever enough to get herself out of it. She may not be book smart like her little brother, but she knows how to handle herself. Trish is also a very caring and affectionate person who tends to get attached to people very quickly. Often this has ended in betrayal or heartbreak, though Trish still gets very attached to people very quickly. It's just a part of who she is.
history: 5 years ago, the STAR Labs Particle Accelerator exploded. Trish at the time was working in the arachnid exhibit at the Central City Zoo where she interned. When she woke up, all the arachnid habitats had broken, she was laying on the ground and the spiders were gathered around her. She was thinking about how to get them all back in their now broken habitats when the spiders suddenly returned to what was left of their areas and simply remained there, seeming to look at her expectantly. After a bit of experimentation, she quickly found out that she could more or less command them with her thoughts. Which was ridiculous.
Several weeks passed and she quickly figured out that she had gained more than just a psychic connection with spiders on the night of the explosion. She could stick to any surface, she had incredible strength and dexterity that she had not had before, and she could shoot out webs from her wrists. That last one was quite possibly the weirdest and took the longest to get used to.
Nine months later, the Flash arrived on the scene. Up until then, Trish had just been trying to keep her abilities quiet and keep out of trouble. She was the guardian of her little brother, Peter, who was only 15 as their parents, May and Ben, had died in a car accident the year before. Peter was a genius who was looking at graduating high school early and Trish was focusing on figuring out how to pay for college for him. She couldn't afford getting into it with the law or with criminals; Peter needed her. However, Peter eventually found out about her abilities. Actually, he more came to her and told her he knew; the kid was smart enough to figure out what was up. They talked about it over a period of days, and eventually, Trish was convinced to give the whole 'superhero' thing a try. It's had its ups and downs, but overall, Trish has actually enjoyed being a superhero. She donned the name Arachne after the Greek myth, helped her little brother design and create a suit for herself, found a way to help him pay for college (because of course, the little nerd graduated early) and even began going to community college herself. It's hard to compete with heroes like the Flash, Vibe, Killer Frost, and the Green Arrow, but Trish is making it work. Because it makes Peter proud of her, look up to her, and as his big sister, that's all she's ever really wanted.
powers/abilities: Super strength, enhanced speed (faster than the average human, but usually only in short bursts and nowhere near the Flash), enhanced agility and dexterity, the ability to climb and stick to surfaces like a spider, spidey-sense (although hers comes more from her psychic connection with spiders). Mostly the typical spider-person stuff, with the additive of her psychic connection with spiders and her ability to naturally create webs out of her wrists, though she also has special web-shooters for things like taser webs and a regular web shooter for when she can no longer make her own webs (because naturally making webs is actually a quite lengthy and frankly exhausting biological process)
Last edited by Superwholock21 on Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image My last brain cell as I try not to fail college
"Don't believe every worried thought you have. Worried thoughts are notoriously inaccurate." Renee Jain
Superwholock21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me