Please lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Please lock

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:01 pm

Background

Legends state that there was a time when dragons and humans were separate beings. They suggest that the two became one in order to ensure that they were not wiped out by a looming threat. This gave rise to the shapeshifters that now live within the world. They have created their own kingdoms, each suiting their own specific needs and abilities. Wars have been fought over the centuries, each over something different. They could be anything from land to leaders disagreeing. However, in recent years they have been experiencing a time of peace. Some hope it will last longer than a few years

Kingdoms

•Cerulle Isle

•Cardrath Peaks

•Knosihs Firelands

•Terrennear Atoll

•Herminear Mire

•Drumfolk Valley

•Naigori Wilds

•Varenfell Tundra

•Scorched Barrens

Common Terms

•Hatchling - Typically used to refer to newborns
•Wyrmling - Typically used to refer to babies
•Dragonet - Used to refer to children
•Wyrm - Typically used to refer to elders

Human Form & Dragon Form

The dragon forms can vary widely. They can range from European Dragons to even Drakes. As long as their dragon form has wings and the wings carry over to human form, they will be able to fly. Features of ones dragon form can be carried over to human form. These can include horns, wings, claw like appendages and tails. It all depends on the person and their dragon form. Things that stay regardless are the reptilian eyes, fangs and patches of scales

Rules

•Follow all Chicken Smoothie rules
•All bios MUST be posted in the discussion thread
•Relationships can be left open
•Kingdom of Origin decides where the character is placed. Please only list one
•If related to any of the royal families, please refer to the current leaders section of each kingdom
•No king or queen roles will be available
•It is requested that you do not abuse any powers
•Common powers are just a recommendation
•You are allowed a maximum of three powers. You may also be asked to change them if they are deemed too powerful
•You may add any information you deem necessary to the bio
•Romance is allowed
•Respect each other
•Contact me through PM if any issues arise and I will do my best to resolve them
•If it becomes a lot of back and forth, please stop and give others a chance to reply. If this becomes a constant issue, a rule may be added
•Keep all OOC chatter in the discussion thread unless it is absolutely important
•Have a question? Feel free to ask
•You can play as many characters as you can handle
•Everyone will receive three strikes before they are removed from the roleplay. Strikes are earned through breaking any rules that are listed here
•Rules will be added as necessary

Bio Requirements

•Name
•Sexuality
•Kingdom Of Origin
•Occupation
•Abilities
•Skills
•Relationships
•Personality
•Human Form
•Dragon Form

Roleplay Thread

Available Roles

[u]All kingdoms are open for characters
Last edited by seadragonCaspian on Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dragonhearted Discussion

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:23 am

•Name - Dante Mercer

•Age - 18

•Gender - Male

•Sexuality - Homosexual

•Kingdom Of Origin - Knosihs Firelands

•Occupation - Prince

•Abilities - Fire Breath, Pyrokinesis and Thermokinesis

•Skills - Acrobatics, painting, diplomacy

•Relationships - Dante is the son of Mabel and George Mercer. He has no crushes and is not dating at this time.

•Personality -Observant, quiet, closes off and polite

•Human Form - Deep tan from years spent in the fiery expanse of his home, golden reptile like eyes, shoulder length black hair and scales dappling his cheeks, arms and legs. He has claw like hands and feet with scales going from his elbow and knee down. His tail is rather long and often wrapped around his body. His wings are always tightly pressed against his back. He keeps his horns while in human form.

•Dragon Form - A deep red dragon with a cream colored underbelly, brilliant yellow eyes and some scales are black in color. The horns of this dragon are black and curl back. The wings are red when viewed from above but cream colored when viewed from below
——————————————————————————————————
•Name - Niko Frost

•Age - 19

•Gender - Male

•Sexuality - Asexual, Demiromantic

•Kingdom Of Origin - Varenfell Tundra

•Occupation - Prince

•Abilities - Cyrokinesis, Ice Breath and Frigokinesis

•Skills - Swordsmanship, observation, weapons knowledge

•Relationships - Niko is the son of Valerie and Titus Frost. He has a twin brother named Felix who unfortunately passed at a young age. He currently doesn’t have a crush on anyone and he currently isn’t dating anyone.

•Personality - Hardworking, clearheaded, protective, cold, asocial and hostile

•Human Form - Niko has pale peachy skin, white hair with one portion swept to one side to cover his eye, his eyes are grey blue and reptilian. His hair only reaches the bottom of his ears. Scales dapple his entire body. His tail is somewhat short. He lacks wings due to his dragon form. A trio of icicle like horns are on his head. The tallest ones are in the front with the shortest ones in the back.

•Dragon Form - Niko takes on the form of snowy white drake with a trio of icicle-like horns upon his head. He lacks wings. Some soft blue scales dapple his body. The drakes eyes are steely blue.
——————————————————————————————————
•Name - Akayphith “Akay” Fallow

•Age - 21

•Gender - Female

•Sexuality - Demisexual, Demiromantic

•Kingdom Of Origin - Scorched Barrens

•Occupation - Scout

•Abilities - Invisibility, projective Invisibility and light Generation

•Skills - Stealth, danger identification, camouflage

•Relationships - Akay is the daughter of Frosienth and Hysu Fallow. She has two younger brothers named Ezen and Rursos Fallow. She has no crushes and is not dating anyone at this time.

•Personality - Hot headed, passionate, loyal and aggressive

•Human Form - In human form, Akay has orange-red hair which is cut into a short bob. It is wild and untamed even in the best of times. Her eyes are a greyish brown and are reptilian-like. Bands of scales wrap around her arms in three different places as well as her legs. Some scales dapple her face and other places on her body. Her wings are rather large while her tail is longer than most. Her tail is also tipped with a rattle. She has fangs.

•Dragon Form - Akay takes on the form of an amphiptere with colors that represent an eastern diamond back rattlesnake. She lacks horns but has fangs which have a paralyzing venom. This venom only lasts an hour or less depending on the size of the opponent. Her wings are rather large and her dragon form lacks legs. Her tail is tipped with a rattle
Last edited by seadragonCaspian on Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foe Paw » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:28 am

what are the Element Mimicry abilities listed? would darkness mimicry be like... shadow clones or changing appearance?
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:30 am

It is the ability to transform into or appear like the body is made of shadows/darkness according to the superpower wiki
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:43 am

•Name- Ashanti MacWilliam
•Age- 20
•Gender- Female
•Sexuality- Homosexual
•Kingdom Of Origin- Scorched Barrens
•Occupation- Princess
•Abilities- Laser Emission, Force-Field Generation, Hard Light manipulation
•Skills- Hand-to-Hand Combat, Acrobatics, Wilderness Survival
•Relationships- Ashanti is the daughter of Kalyani and Jaak MacWilliam. She has several siblings, of which she is the eldest. She has no romantic inclinations at this time
•Personality- Ashanti is gallant, brave, and proud, with an unmatched love for competition and combat. She'll fight anyone, of any skill level for any reason, with little to no warning, even if they're stronger then her. In fact, often because they're stronger than her. Ashanti loves being at a disadvantage, it makes winning all the sweeter. When her time isn't occupied with affairs of state, she can often be found out in the Barrens, fighting against one of the various monsters that make the place their home.
Ashanti is also the most loyal, steadfast companion most will ever meet. Once she makes a friend, she will defend them at all costs, even if the cost happens to be her own life.

•Human Form- Ashanti has deep umber skin, golden reptilian eyes, and dark brown hair, arrayed in a multitude of braids. Patches of white scales are scattered across her body, tracing twisted patterns down her arms and legs. She has no tail, wings, or horns in human form, but the first three fingers on each of her hands possesses a long, claw-like nail, and a row of venomous barbs runs down her spine.

•Dragon Form- Ashanti's dragon form is a large white wyvern, with golden eyes, claws, and spikes. She has no forelegs, but possesses a pair of large articulated wings with three hooked claws at each wing joint. She can move her wings in much the same way another dragon might move their forelegs, although she has limited grasping ability. Her tail is covered with venomous barbs.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:45 am

InfectedHau wrote:•Name- Ashanti MacWilliam
•Age- 20
•Gender- Female
•Sexuality- Homosexual
•Kingdom Of Origin- Scorched Barrens
•Occupation- Princess
•Abilities- Laser Emission, Force-Field Generation, Hard Light manipulation
•Skills- Hand-to-Hand Combat, Acrobatics, Wilderness Survival
•Relationships- Ashanti is the daughter of Kalyani and Jaak MacWilliam. She has several siblings, of which she is the eldest. She has no romantic inclinations at this time
•Personality- Ashanti is gallant, brave, and proud, with an unmatched love for competition and combat. She'll fight anyone, of any skill level for any reason, with little to no warning, even if they're stronger then her. In fact, often because they're stronger than her. Ashanti loves being at a disadvantage, it makes winning all the sweeter. When her time isn't occupied with affairs of state, she can often be found out in the Barrens, fighting against one of the various monsters that make the place their home.
Ashanti is also the most loyal, steadfast companion most will ever meet. Once she makes a friend, she will defend them at all costs, even if the cost happens to be her own life.

•Human Form- Ashanti has deep umber skin, golden reptilian eyes, and dark brown hair, arrayed in a multitude of braids. Patches of white scales are scattered across her body, tracing twisted patterns down her arms and legs. She has no tail, wings, or horns in human form, but the first three fingers on each of her hands possesses a long, claw-like nail, and a row of venomous barbs runs down her spine.

•Dragon Form- Ashanti's dragon form is a large white wyvern, with golden eyes, claws, and spikes. She has no forelegs, but possesses a pair of large articulated wings with three hooked claws at each wing joint. She can move her wings in much the same way another dragon might move their forelegs, although she has limited grasping ability. Her tail is covered with venomous barbs.

Looks good! I’ll get her in!
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:41 am

Starter is now up
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:22 pm

Bump
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:13 pm

•Name; August Widow Dementur
•Age; 22-years-old
•Gender; Male
•Sexuality; Pansexual
•Kingdom Of Origin; Knosihs Firelands
•Occupation; Castle Servant
•Abilities; Pyrokinesis, and thermokenisis
•Skills; Cleaning promptly, knows first aid, plays piano well, and knows the basic to hand-to-hand
•Relationships; Son of Mary Teal Dementur, Bastard of someone.
•Personality; He's always been independent after an accident resulting her mother being burned. Some higher up accused her of doing something that someone else did. To keep to himself was hard; he always tried to show kindness to those who needs it most: The children of the castle, elderly, and even new people. A word that he would be described as is a neat freak, which makes him very effective at what he does. Reading is a secret passion; if he would binge a book, he would be in a dream for the rest of the day. That might be what he calls his "downfall". Romance novels and adventures. It makes his heart heavy with each thought of it.
•Human Form; He has jet black hair that is slicked back in the morning but spikes up partially throughout the day. His eyes are a glowing yellow, a trait that is followed by his dragon form, and black-grey scales itching a bit up his neck all the way to his shoulders, then some on his hips, then calves. Normally, he is pale, but he has light freckles on his nose. Overall, he is six foot three, with broad shoulders.
•Dragon Form; A jet black with a grey chest; but only on the chest. Black claws, but no horns. Two black-to-grey whiskers fall behind his mouth. His tongue is black as well, teeth grey, and his piercing yellow eyes stay the same as in his human form.
Last edited by Perri on Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:18 pm

Perri wrote:•Name; August Widow Dementur
•Age; 22-years-old
•Gender; Male
•Sexuality; Pansexual
•Kingdom Of Origin; Knosihs Firelands
•Occupation; Castle Servant
•Abilities; Pyrokinesis, and thermokenisis
•Skills; Cleaning promptly, knows first aid, plays piano well, and knows the basic to hand-to-hand
•Relationships; Son of Mary Teal Dementur, Bastard of someone.
•Personality; He's always been independent after an accident resulting her mother being burned. Some higher up accused her of doing something that someone else did. To keep to himself was hard; he always tried to show kindness to those who needs it most: The children of the castle, elderly, and even new people. A word that he would be described as is a neat freak, which makes him very effective at what he does. Reading is a secret passion; if he would binge a book, he would be in a dream for the rest of the day. That might be what he calls his "downfall". Romance novels and adventures. It makes his heart heavy with each thought of it.
•Human Form; He has jet black hair that is slicked back in the morning but spikes up partially throughout the day. His eyes are a glowing yellow, a trait that is followed by his dragon form, and black-grey scales itching a bit up his neck all the way to his shoulders, then some on his hips, then calves. Normally, he is pale, but he has light freckles on his nose. Overall, he is six foot three, with broad shoulders.
•Dragon Form; A jet black with a grey chest; but only on the chest. Black claws, but no horns. Two black-to-grey whiskers fall behind his mouth. His tongue is black as well, teeth grey, and his piercing yellow eyes stay the same as in his human form.

Looks good! I’ll get him in!
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me