apocalyptic living. discussion! O&A!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

apocalyptic living. discussion! O&A!

Postby moee » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:08 am

Discussion/OOC and forms for apocalyptic living.

Feel free to make your own form, however
I've provided a form with all of the information
you may need.

Code: Select all
[list][list][img]realistic%20faceclaim[/img][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=80][i]name[/i]:
[i]nicknames[/i]:
[i]age[/i]:
[i]gender[/i]:
[i]nationality[/i]:
[i]height[/i]:

[i]personality[/i]:
[i]strengths[/i]:
[i]weaknesses[/i]:
[i]history[/i]:
[i]role[/i]:

[i]sexuality[/i]:
[i]crush[/i]:
[i]significant other[/i]:
[i]family[/i]:[/size][/list][/list][/list]

ps i also have another rp if you wanna join ;u;
Last edited by moee on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: apocalyptic living. discussion! now open!

Postby moee » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:22 am

name: evan anderson
        nationality: british
        height: 6'2

personality: honest, observer, helpful,
        good-natured, short- tempered, blunt
        strengths: strength, intelligence,
        dexterity, perception, defense
        weaknesses: wisdom, perseverance,
        charisma
        history: when the zombies first came around
        evan was living in the country side, lucky to avoid
        the bombs but not too lucky as he lost his parents
        to the undead on their way back home from visiting
        a friend in a city. his mum unfortunately dying in a
        car accident and his father became a zombie himself,
        evan unfortunately had to take care of him before he
        could begin to survive on his own. having spent most
        of his time in this new world alone, he decided enough
        was enough, not being able to cope by himself or with
        the trauma he now suffers from. he joined a community
        in london that was well known. how he survived the
        journey is a mystery.
        role: community civilian

sexuality: bisexual
        crush: none
        significant other: none
        family: none
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⊱ jellybean lee ,, ━ ❜ ]

Postby rogan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:55 pm

xxxx ...BEAN
x

x
    ── lee 'jellybean' soobin. otherwise written as jellybean lee. all of his rainbow colored life, he had answered to jellybean. now, though, he prefers to answer to j.b. [jay bee], thus introduces himself as such. those who do find out about his birth name, more than likely from earning his trust, may eventually be allowed to call him jellybean, jelly, bean, beannie, binnie or, as much as he avidly despises it, jelly belly.
    ── cismale, he/him pronouns. homosexual, homoromantic, though he's heavily closeted due to a previously extremely homophobic family.
    ── he is the most single person on planet earth. he has dated people in the past, though due to his refusal to come out about his sexuality, they had never gotten to be open about it and it often ended sourly. open for romance though !!
    ── twenty one years old, born on the sixth of june.
    ── he was born in santiago de cali in south west columbia, though he moved to london at the age of ten. throughout the years he's visited south korea, and was taught spanish, as well as english and korean. he still carries the accent, and struggles with some pronunciations of words.
    ── stands at a whopping six foot three [6'3, about 190.50 centimeters] and weighs one hundred and forty [140 lbs, about 63.50 kilograms] pounds. underweight, though that's because of the growing inability to get food and properly eat as he's supposed to do.
    ── a scavenging civilian. god really knows why he decided upon this, but lets be real, survival is survival and if having a leader means living then okay.
    ── because of his height in comparison to the rest of his family, he's rather cautious when it does come to being around others, even if they are a mere three inches shorter than he is.
    ── rather intelligent, though it's usually hidden beneath all the dumb, airheaded jock comments and the inability to rightfully express something like that.
    ── though he's a closeted gay he,,, has a tendency to be rather gay. one second he's looking directly at a guy, practically staring, only to deny it five seconds later when he's accused of doing such a thing.
    ── sucks at providing consolation, and he will more than likely give you that awkward, friendly shoulder rub because he doesn't know what the heck comforting properly is. he's even awkward when it comes to giving people hugs.
    ── he's extremely clumsy. if you'd expect him to climb a roof to get away from zombies, chances are he may end up falling to his death instead of getting to safety. that or he'd fall, break his arm, try to run, end up having to lose his arm and then dying of an infection. there are multiple ways this could play out. multiple.
    ── he can be a little competitive, especially growing up with a brother that was just a year younger than him, playing on the same football team and having to practice together, and against each other more than likely. some things do come off as a challenge to him. just depends on what it is, exactly.
    ── fairly easy to embarrass. if you bring up one embarrassing thing, he'll turn into a giant tomato. there's a lot of things he's ashamed of, and the second he's a flustered mess, it's not that hard to get him to do whatever it is you want. so, figure out what embarrasses him, use it against him, and proceed to get him to do what you want. i dare you.
    ── he will try to be tough, if he falls, he'll try to play it off as cool. of course, being the clumsy, dingbat that he is- he may or may not fail at even that, so who knows
    ── when he cries, he tries his best to keep it from being too obvious. he doesn't like people seeing him as weak, and growing up with the whole "boys dont cry" thing, he does try his best to hide it to keep people around him, from judging him for crying, as a male. if you, for some odd reason, do catch him crying, he'll be rather quick to deny it, and it's best to just let him be to cry his sorrows out, because unless he trusts you, you aren't going to find out why he's crying
    ── generous, sweet, and gentle are only a few words to describe his decent personality. as someone who simply wants to be loved, he will offer love towards someone else- even if they are shorter than he is, and hugs make him awkward and tense. he loves unconditionally, and he expects the same in return
    ── can seem a little narcissistic, though he only holds self-confidence with pride because he knows he isn't a terrible person. traditionally, he's insecure about his body [especially now] and things like that, but knowing that he isn't entirely ugly is something he takes pride in. though he doesn't entirely love himself, he loves himself enough for his own satisfaction.
    ── may be a little judgmental, though he tries to keep his judgments as silent as he can. with his desire to not hurt anyone, there's a fair chance he'll avoid giving his downright opinion and tell you that you look bad in a dress. because he wont. he wants people to be happy with themselves. so, endless compliments even though he's internally judging you no matter what.
    ── absolutely horrified of spiders. if you want to prank him, and get him good, and probably make him cry, then tell him there's a spider on his shoulder. even the smallest spiders scare him- and telling him that there's a spider on him will cause him to freeze and start crying- aaand then, if that happens to be a lie, expect to be ignored for god knows how long.
    ── he can and he will be a little petty. while he is typically mature about things, if he's feeling vengeful enough, he'll simply give you the cold shoulder and probably completely ignore you for a good week before giving in and feeling bad for not giving you any of his attention.
    ── as a random note, he's a bit of a mix of a jealous drunk, a sad drunk, aaaand a clingy drunk. in all honesty, it kind of varies with how that day went. or how much he's drinking. he isn't necessarily a lightweight drinker, either. but by the time he is drunk, you're probably going to have a crying, clingy drunk jellybean on your arm refusing to let go because someone's eyeing you.
    ── he's the one jealous type who would just sit down, stare at someone, and throw his leg over his significant other's lap. no words. no other actions. just throwing a single leg over his lap. if they happened to be standing, then in that case it'd be his arm right over their shoulder.
    ── a little bit of a flirt, to put it simply. if he thoroughly believes that you are cute- which, he finds most guys cute -then he'll either a.) attempt to flirt with them, or b.) unintentionally flirt with them. either way, the boy may fail miserably or somehow succeed you may never know with his dumbassery.
    ── he trusts people a little too easily. if you tell him something convincing? he'll probably believe you up until you decide to turn your back on him.
    ── rather loyal- if anything, he's as loyal as a golden retriever, without the brown nose and floppy ears. and... well, the size. it takes quite a bit for him to turn into an disloyal rag doll.
Last edited by rogan on Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⊱ hyrum seo ,, ━ ❜ ]

Postby rogan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:56 pm

xx 𝑰 𝑮𝑶𝑻 𝑴𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑵 𝑴𝒀 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑫 !
x

x
    ── hyrum seo. he had grown up with no nicknames, nor does he really desire to have any. deliberately referring to him by things other than "hyrum" will probably result in an instant rebuttal. no questions ask. you refer to him as hyrum or you dont refer to him at all. simple as that.
    ── cismale, he/him pronouns. within the year of 2015, at the age of eighteen, he had come out as gay. his parents, and those his parents knew, were barely phased about this, often putting it aside as nothing more than a phase.
    ── all of his lonely, miserable life, he's been single. hasn't really been keen on the idea of romance, either. he believes that relationships are no more than time consuming and pointless.
    ── twenty three years old, born on the twenty seventh of november.
    ── he was born in boston, massachusetts. he had grown up there, and had barely, just recently, arrived in london for a job his parents had referred him to. he speaks english, and dabbles in a bit of french and turkish, though his comfort zone remains within the safety limits of english and american slang. its a yeet or be yeeted world, guys
    ── he stands at five foot ten [5'10", about 179 centimeters] and weighs about one hundred and forty pounds [140 lbs, about 63.6 kilograms]. he has a rather muscular and athletic build, though still had a bit of a lithe frame.
    ── a community civilian, though overall, he has no idea why. he'd much rather be working alone than with anyone around him, and in short, he really despises having to fend for other people. so, really, he's kind of doing this for himself rather than putting others survival before his own. it's a dog eat dog world and he isn't getting eaten to day guys
    ── a bit selfish, especially when the risk of his life is at bay. more often than not, he'd cowardly shove someone in front of him as zombie bait rather than sticking to the obvious morals and grabbing them and bolting. if he needs a distraction to get away from a hoard, he's going to provide one, whether or not you'd consider such an action murder. it's not like you can arrest him at this point. survival is survival and he's going to do what he has to do
    ── he was raised in a household that often gave him more than what he wanted, so he's typically used to getting what he wanted. knowing that his parents, the people that had cared for him all of his life, are gone, though, has changed that and he'll simply fight for what he wants. if he doesn't get it, he's probably going to end up sitting in a corner pouting like the little baby he is
    ── believe it or not, he does have a heart. he just doesn't use it much. he tends to think with his head, and if his head says to shove someone off a building there's a fair chance he'll go for it, even though his heart tells him it's wrong.
    ── physical contact is a bit no. touch him, you'll get hit. he can't tolerate being touched. tapping him is just as bad, and when you even do so much as brush a hand against him by accident, there's a chance that his spoiled ass is going to give you the slightest look of disgust.
    ── sarcasm is something he's become rather fluent in, often throwing it out unnecessarily when he's both annoyed or simply tired, which is most time, seeing as he absolutely hates any and all humans he ever comes in contact with.
    ── he's used to his expensive clothing brands. he misses his clean gucci shirts, and really, i you even dare touch them even if they are dirty he may threaten your hand. those shirts are his, and if he has to, he will hunt down a gucci store to see if they have anything for him to snatch while the world is slowly coming to an end
    ── athletic, and intends on keeping his build the way it is. we dont know how he's going to manage to keep up with his muscles at this point with a lack of good nutrition, but we'll have to see how that plays out.
    ── tends to be rather cold and aloof, not necessarily one for socializing or making friends. friends, in this kind of situation, are just distractions- and emotional harnesses. he'd rather not be phased about someone's death and remain focused on himself, over the life of a so called "friend"
    ── he prefers silence over the noise- as a lot of people do -and darkness over light. he, himself, is a rather quiet person as it is- and often times wont talk for days on end unless someone's directly trying to have a conversation with him, which even so, he will try his best to weave out of
    ── strategic, and often does what he can to plan escape routes before he even leaves the safety of a building. though they do fail, he often relies on himself to be able to come up with a five minute plan that will either get him saved for another day or kill him right on the spot
    ── carries himself with a sense of pride and unfeigned confidence. he knows for a fact he isn't really classified as "ugly" to a bit of people, but he also has a tendency to block out most, if not all negativity radiated towards him. it isn't because he likes to look at the positive things that people say about him, it's simply because he couldn't give a rats ass about people's opinions about him. insult him, and he'll genuinely just shrug it off as another comment he needs to pay no attention to, much like the person who had said it.
    ── rather blunt, and tends to show no remorse when it comes to his harsh honesty. if you ask for his honest, genuine opinion, he will give it to you with absolutely no sugar coating. if you dont ask for his genuine opinion, then he's probably either judging you in his head or flat out insulting you internally to spare your feelings.
    ── tends to nag at people if they claim they'll do something to him. if someone holds a gun to his head, he'll simply tell them that they're far too weak to do it to see if they will pull the trigger and end his life. if not, he'll just laugh and spit "that's what i thought" and leave the conversation like that. taunting people in such a way is fun, especially the risk it holds to his own life or his own appearance.
    ── doesn't care much for good first impressions. if anything, it's best not even to assume that he's the way he is when you first meet him. first meeting him is like meeting a stone cold ice prince, and really, who knows if that's a good thing. but stand too close, you may just catch a cold
    ── despite his terrible, terrible personality traits that come with very little upsides, hyrum is loyal- if there is, by chance, a part of him that likes you, he wont leave you alone to fend for yourself.
    ── eventually, once he does grow close to someone, he'll grow rather protective of said person and do his best to shove aside the idea of his own survival, despite his thoughts on that being his only goal. of course, he still faithfully believes that attachments in these situations are pointless- especially knowing that people are more than likely going to die, and you can't do anything about it.
    ── some. one. please. shoot. him. in. the. foot. please.
Last edited by rogan on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:00 pm

(𝐈❜𝐌 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊━━━
━━━𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒 )

(𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐄━━━━━━━━━━
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
)

⏤ Peter Maverick Jeon. doesnt really enjoy his middle name? but
like his parents dont care why should he pffff
⏤ im dying give mea minute
Last edited by yeosang1 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:01 pm

res doctor person ?
most likely OKAY ITS A JAE DAY6 FC HIS NAME IS STILL ROWAN
BOMB BOMB KARD QUOTE
i havent quite...decided
Last edited by yeosang1 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:29 pm

ilovethisb
wait idk if i need relations uh
herejustincase??
Last edited by yeosang1 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 春雷,, » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:49 am

███████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
░░░░░
xxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄!!
━━━━━━ ( 无翼而飞 ) ━━
    001. jace han 002. 涵秋燃 han qiu ran 003. born in wuhan, china but has south korean roots and god knows how german mixed in too 004. can speak english, korean chinese and german although the only things he can speak in the latter are the bare basics 005. the leader of the scavengers 006. cismale 007. homosexual homoromantic and if girls try to hit on him he'll look at them with a charming smile before deadpanning "i'm gay". he doesn't particularly care if other people know about it or not 008. stands at 181cm (approx 6'0) with rather broad shoulders, toned muscles and long legs. he's quite a fast runner too and agile. 009. outside of missions and scavenging trips, he's rather carefree and relaxed, you'll find him constantly joking around with people and being a goofy, happy idiot. 010. on missions though, he's dead serious and 100% focused, makes almost a complete 180 from his normal personality. do you blame him though? the lives of the other scavengers rests on his shoulders. make one mistake and all of them could get killed by the undead. he takes his position very seriously 011. fiercely loyal, protective and devoted, he refuses to leave anyone behind and will risk his own life to keep everyone alive 012. he doesn't care how high your position is, mess
━━━ ( 城市的雨在哽咽, 霓红的光在明灭 !! ) ━━━━━━━━━━━
mess with anyone he loves and he will drag you down from y
our high horse and beat your ass. 013. is very sweet and gen
uine. while he may tend to snap and be a little harsh in tense
circumstances, he will always come and apologise sincerely t
o you later. he's rather kind-hearted and generous too, kids
love him 014. the type to sit back at meetings while lounging
around on his chair, eyeing conflict with disinterest before s
peaking up with something brutally honest accompanied with
a smile that instantly shuts people up. he's powerful like that
015. family, trust, loyalty and communication are extremely
important to him. he's rather distasteful of those with rather
loose morals, especially with it comes to selfishly ditching th
eir own team-mates. 016. is very capable with both long dist
ance rifles and close-range handguns, as well as hand-to-hand
combat. quite fit overall, he's a hard-worker who trains every
𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
    day and also tends to be able to adapt very quickly 017. super intelligent, despite his dorky behaviour he has an iq of 156. he's amazing at planning, observing, plotting and analysing especially when it comes to heists 018. twenty one years old 019. born february 3rd 020. is able to and will ride a motorcycle whenever situation allows it. however, due to it's noise and need for fuel he doesn't stick to it 020. fair and does his best to stay impartial. whenever there's an argument, he tries to see things from the other person's perspective and try to understand them 021. sometimes he's bright, childish and playful and other times it almost seems like he's lived a lifetime and tiredness just laces his eyes even though he tries to hide his weariness. (ooc: form may appear scattered on windows computers bc spacing difference on mac)
    ━━━━━ ( 你是例外般的存在 ) ━━
███████████████████████████
Last edited by 春雷,, on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 春雷,, » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:26 pm

trivia
Last edited by 春雷,, on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
春雷,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 春雷,, » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:26 pm

bump over to keep my forms together uwu
春雷,,

My pets