π–™π–π–Š π–“π–Šπ–œ π–’π–šπ–™π–†π–“π–™π–˜. - always o&a! discussion!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π–™π–π–Š π–“π–Šπ–œ π–’π–šπ–™π–†π–“π–™π–˜. - open! discussion!

Postby moee » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:20 am

thank you vv much for the birthday wishes! and i hope you enjoyed your concert!
        @beautiful mind i sent my soft boi over to camila~
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:09 am

Just a heads up that I’m going to be a bit busy until Monday and if I do get a chance to reply it will be slow
Last edited by Osleya on Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moee » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:41 am

thats okay! i hope you have fun doing whatever it is that you’re doing:) (ew mobile post) (CS should make an ios app)
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:56 am

okie dokie symbiont!!
    also hUGE mood moon omg i h at e mobile cs oof
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π–™π–π–Š π–“π–Šπ–œ π–’π–šπ–™π–†π–“π–™π–˜. - always o&a! discussion!

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:52 am

Ezekiel Novak | 18 | Male | Student
Sexuality: Homosexual (closeted)
Powers: Paralysis Touch - if he makes skin-to-skin contact with another living thing (excluding plants) with his hands, then he will temporarily paralyse them for about an hour or two. This effect is stronger/worse when he is stressed out or frustrated and more likely to lash out accidentally.
Telekinesis - he can lift and move inanimate objects to throw and use them as a weapon or to help someone out.
Power Weaknesses: He cannot stand his power, and is terrified that others don't like him because of it. So far, nothing permanent has happened to another person, but there have been a few more serious incidents in the past. He has to wear gloves, or avoids others as much as possible.
With his telekinesis, he can only use it on inanimate objects. Additionally, the power is weakened if he wears his gloves. The heavier the object, or the longer he uses the power, the more it can drain him as well.
Strengths: Perception, Intelligence, Defence
Weaknesses: Charisma, Perseverance, Dexterity
Alias: [N/A, currently]
Relationship: Single, no crush.

Personality: Ezekiel is usually a quiet, yet also very calm individual. He is also quite observant, and may quickly notice some things that others may not have noticed at first or without having to look closely. He doesn't reveal much about himself, and he can be difficult to read, making him secretive. He will seem uncaring at first, but those that grow close to him just might see his hidden depths, in which he's devoted, deeply caring and loyal. He is also rather stubborn, and it is difficult to change his mind, even if what he is set on could be potentially dangerous for him. However, despite this rather cold exterior that he has, Ezekiel does have a hidden, softer side to him. Ezekiel is also a very organised person, and he likes to make sure that everything's in a proper order. He is also quite 'motherly', but only in a surreptitious way - for example, quietly checking on the others, or being more concerned when someone's unwell. His fear of hurting someone with his powers unintentionally makes him more closed off towards others, as to not let them get too close to him - physically and emotionally.

Bio: He grew up in a fairly average family in the East of England, his parents worked good jobs, and he was well taken care of. His powers manifested at the age of 16 in full force, starting with when he accidentally paralysed one of his close friends. Though it was only temporary, this put a permanent wedge between the two of them. Ezekiel drew back from others, as to not hurt someone like that again. There have been many more incidents, however, that were all accidents, and he considers himself to be too destructive to be around others. Even other mutants.
Inevitably, his abilities caught the eye of the academy this year. Though reluctant to go, Ezekiel figured that it's the best way to make sure he doesn't hurt others. And if there ever happens to be a cure for his abilities, then he is open to it.

Other: N/A
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π–™π–π–Š π–“π–Šπ–œ π–’π–šπ–™π–†π–“π–™π–˜. - always o&a! discussion!

Postby moee » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:22 am

accepted! feel free to make your first
        post whenever you're ready to!
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:35 am

Awesome, thank you!
I'll write up a post soon, but first, would anyone like me to tag their character(s)?
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moee » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:39 am

you're v welcome to join my soft boi elliot and camila if @beautiful mind doesnt mind?
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me