π–™π–π–Š π–“π–Šπ–œ π–’π–šπ–™π–†π–“π–™π–˜. - always o&a! discussion!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

π–™π–π–Š π–“π–Šπ–œ π–’π–šπ–™π–†π–“π–™π–˜. - always o&a! discussion!

Postby moee » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:43 pm

THE NEW MUTANTS
Roleplay thread

Please make sure you've read the rules before posting a form! Reservations
last 24 hours and you may make your first post once i've accepted your form.
PM me if you have any questions about this roleplay and/or want to be a teacher.
There is no limit on how many people can join! There can be just 3 or 100, this
roleplay is open to everyone so there is no character limit and it will never be closed!
You're only aloud to have 2 abilities per person, however you can have however many
strengths and weaknesses you want so long as they're any of the following:
Strength, intelligence, dexterity, wisdom, charisma, perseverance, perception and defense

MANDATORY INFORMATION
Feel free to make your own form! however i have provided
one with all of the mandatory information on and some extra
information (interests, dislikes and nicknames). If you choose
to make your own form please try to make them pretty!

Code: Select all
[list][list][img]realistic%20faceclaim[/img][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][size=80][i]name[/i]:
[i]nicknames[/i]:
[i]age[/i]:
[i]gender[/i]:
[i]nationality[/i]:
[i]height[/i]:

[i]personality[/i]:
[i]likes[/i]:
[i]dislikes[/i]:
[i]strengths[/i]:
[i]weaknesses[/i]:
[i]history[/i]:
[i]special abilities[/i]:

[i]sexuality[/i]:
[i]crush[/i]:
[i]significant other[/i]:[/size][/list][/list][/list]

UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

The first few days will be uneventful until there are enough
people who'd like to take part in this roleplay (I would say at least
5)! Feel free to start talking to other characters, getting to know
them and what not until I make another announcement or update
the campus activities post on the main thread discussing what
missions and activities will be held! If anyone has any ideas for
what to do next then feel free to send me a message, I would love
for everyone to have a chance to share their ideas and have the
possibility for their mission or activities to come true!
Last edited by moee on Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π–™π–π–Š π–“π–Šπ–œ π–’π–šπ–™π–†π–“π–™π–˜. - open! discussion!

Postby moee » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:34 am

name: kyle spencer
        nicknames: kit
        nationality: british
        height: 6'2

personality: honest, hopeless romantic, a bit of
        a loner, easily jealous, creative, observer, calm,
        friendly, helpful, good-natured,
        blast, night-time walks, causing mischief, drawing,
        using his abilities to get things he wants, [removed]
        dislikes: [removed] people who are obsessed
        with drama, the heat, following the rules
        strengths: perception, dexterity, defense
        strength and perseverance
        weaknesses: intelligence, charisma, wisdom
        history: kyle was born in england but was quick to
        move to the New Mutants school when he turned 18, hes
        now been there a year and is known for causing mischief
        [removed]. he often uses
        his powers to get what he wants which proved too much
        for his parents who kicked him out at 17. he has no known
        siblings and doesnt keep contact with his family as he
        resents them for abandoning him the way they did. he's
        allergic to cats and stinging nettles.
        special abilities: invisibility & speed

sexuality: heterosexual however he's
        not afraid to try new things
        crush: no one
        significant other: no one
Last edited by WolfTales on Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed illegal drug references
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ρ”β„“ΟƒqΟ…Ρ”ΠΈΒ’Ρ” » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:45 am

Adaline Bell
Adaline Bell "Firefly"|Female|17|Light and Healing Magic|Eloquence|fc: Sabrina Carpenter|Student

Personality: Adaline is the life of the party and brightens any room she's in. She loves to make jokes, but can be empathetic and compassionate. She's an extrovert and tends to only see the good in people, and can be blinded by this. She's competitive, but also enjoys working in a team.

History/Bio: Adaline woke up two years ago in Upper Canada with no idea of who or what she is. Due to her amnesia she has no knowledge of her past, parents, where she came from, or her own name. She gave herself the name Adaline Bell. So for the past two years, Adaline has been scouring the Earth for information about her past, but has come up with little to none. That's how she met Professor Xavier and Professor Jean Grey. They determined her most likely mutant. She hopes that in this school she may finally find some answers about her powers and her past.
Last edited by Ρ”β„“ΟƒqΟ…Ρ”ΠΈΒ’Ρ” on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ρ”β„“ΟƒqΟ…Ρ”ΠΈΒ’Ρ”

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moee » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:54 am

Accepted! Thank you sm for joining!
      Feel free to make your first post whenever you're ready,
      if you could, can you please remove your signature when
      you make your first post:)
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:39 pm

"whats cooking, good looking?"
      name: lilley st. claire
      nicknames: magma
      sexuality: heterosexual

nationality: irish
      height: 5'1"
      weight: 108 lbs

personality: lilley is a very no-nonsense kind of person, being upfont with people and not being afraid to speak her mind tend to lead to her being seen as rude. she dislikes beating around the bush, preferring to get to the point and not sugarcoat things; preferring to take the bad news before the good news. despite her down-to-earth nature she doesnt mind cracking jokes to try and lighten the mood in serious situations if she believes that is more suitable; so if she is dealing with children she often tries to make things seem nicer for them. tomboyish, lilley doesn't mind a good brawl, tending to be very competitive and excited when faced with a challenge but also displaying great sportsmanship when faced with defeat. eager to hone her abilities, she is always trying to push herself to achieve more; occasionally resulting in her pushing herself too far.
      history: originally from ireland, lilley was raised in roscommon until she was eleven years old, that was when she and her father moved away after her late mother's death due to a mishap with her abilities. while her family reacted poorly to the incident, her father still cared for lilley and made an effort to raise her as best that he could. once the family of two learned of the new mutants school there wasn't much discussion needed to convince lilley to go. arriving only recently, she has only been in the school for around six months.

mutation: x magma manipulation - although her physical appearance is relatively normal, there is lava constantly flowing through her body, making her hot to touch. with enough concentration, she can harness this volcanic form and fire out streams of lava from her hands. alongside that, she is generally extremely hot, able to heat up things she comes in contact with.
      weaknesses: extremely cold temperatures can hinder her ability to utilise her mutation, the magma can be slowed, stopped or solidified by water, ice and cold. furthermore, she becomes dehydrated extremely quickly especially after excessive use of her abilities. heating things up doesn't take much concentration but lilley struggles to control this and will tend to overheat things that she touches and might accidentally light flammable things on fire, such as fabric and paper - due to that, she tends to wear clothing more suited to summer (vests and tanktops), even in the cold.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:39 pm

"float like a butterfly, sting like a bee."
      name: ryan thompson
      nicknames: monarch
      sexuality: bisexual

nationality: welsh
      height: β€Ž5'10"
      weight: β€Ž140 lbs

personality: jittery and anxious, ryan is a very jumpy and nervous guy, easily overwhelmed by interactions and preferring flight over flight when it comes to dangerous situations. although he has a good heart and always means well, he struggles with self-confidence and tends to be very submissive, never wanting to step up to leadership roles and choosing to follow rather than lead. his nervous nature is often his downfall, making him struggle in tense situations and makes it difficult for him to perform under pressure. self-doubt leads to him also being unable to effectively utilize his mutation, he becomes quickly disillusioned and gives up when hes faced with something he believes he is unable to handle. despite that, ryan is academically skilled and intelligent, capable of forming strategies quickly but always afraid to speak his mind or put his plans into action so his ideas are usually kept to himself rather than shared with those around him. furthermore, ryan is somewhat of a pacifist; making an attempt to solve problems without violence if it is possible and displaying disappointment if it does come to combat. the few times when he is relaxed and not as anxious are typically only because he is alone or only has a couple of people around him; becoming overwhelmed in crowds and loud places and greatly preferring quieter places that are usually outside.
      history: born on the island of anglesey in wales, ryan was raised in the large village of llanfair with three older sisters. despite a decently large family, he was the only one with a mutation which made him the odd one out in his siblings. when his mutation was first discovered by his mother when he was twelve, she tried her best to be supportive of him but he didn't receive the same support from his father and sisters, being almost completely neglected by his father and facing aggression from his siblings. having to endure the treatment for years, his mother gradually began to be worn down by the constant infighting and struggled to remain supportive and still have a good relationship with ryan's father and sisters. eventually his mother made the decision to send him to the new mutants school rather than force him to continue having to endure the family. the strained relationship between him and his father and siblings led to ryan craving approval and interaction but it also made him afraid to form relationships in fear of them resulting in a similar outcome.

mutation: x butterfly swarming - his body has the ability to disperse and separate into a swarm of monarch butterflies which are all still controlled by him, like a hive mind. he is able to limit this to only certain parts of his body, for example, only having one limb separate and become part of a swarm but to do this he requires much more concentration. by doing this he is able to evade attacks and reach areas he would otherwise be unable to reach via flight or small spaces that the butterflies can fit through
      weaknesses: if the swarm is separated and unable to have a majority of the butterflies together, he is unable to completely reform, so, if the butterflies are caught and contained separately he is effectively stuck and unable to reform again until the swarm is reunited. furthermore, any damage dealt to the swarm will be reflected in him when he reforms, either in the form of scars or open wounds. the butterflies do not contain any other magical qualities either, so they are just as fragile.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moee » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:00 pm

accepted! feel free to make your first
      post whenever you're readyc:
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:37 am

i'll just keep ryan's starter on hold for now until someone needs an interaction, but i'll send lilley over to adaline and kyle in her starter uwu
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moee » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:48 am

thats okie! hopefully there will be more joining soon ;u;
      im also planning on making another character soon so keep ya eyes peeled for that!
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:27 am

ooooo owo looking forward to seeing the new character when they’re posted!
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me