ᴄʜᴇʀɴᴏʙʏʟ - discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

ᴄʜᴇʀɴᴏʙʏʟ - discussion

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:11 pm

click on the image for the main thread
Last edited by SilentMelody on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴄʜᴇʀɴᴏʙʏʟ - misto alpha

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm

credit
chystyy
meaning: pure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
female ★ three years ★ homosexual ★ misto alpha

A completely white wolf with dark brown eyes and a large scar along her right side. Her mutations are bicaudal (two tails) and albinism.

Chystyy is a very kind and giving leader, one who would do anything for her pack. Ever since she was appointed alpha, she's dedicated her life to the Misto wolves. She's passionate for her packmates, and she loves them with all of her heart. Listening to what they have to say is what she does best, and she always includes their opinions in her decisions. If anything, Chystyy's pack is almost like a democracy. The Misto pack often has meetings where they vote on important decisions, then the alphas and betas discuss the conclusion. Towards the Derevo pack, she's very aggressive and fierce. One of her main weaknesses is emotion and hatred, so she may act on hostile impulses if provoked.

Her father was the alpha of Misto before her, but her mother was a caretaker from Derevo. During this time, the two packs were at peace. She lived in Derevo with her mother and brother -- Temnyy. He was born tailless, and she would often say that she had stolen it from him while they were in the womb. When they were both two years old, hostilities began rising between the two packs. The alliance broke; the alphas and betas of Misto were murdered by Derevo wolves. Misto wolves begged one of the siblings to become alpha, but only Chystyy stepped up to the rank and Temnyy has always seen her as a traitor to her original pack. Not long after that, the Derevo alpha ordered him to lead a patrol into the city and her brother gave her the gash on her side. Since then, she has hated her brother and has been trying her best to strengthen her pack.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴄʜᴇʀɴᴏʙʏʟ - derevo fighter

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:27 pm

credit
temnyy
meaning: dark
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
male ★ three years ★ bisexual ★ derevo fighter

A completely black wolf with small white markings and amber eyes. His mutations are taillessness and melanism.

Chystyy is a very kind and giving leader, one who would do anything for her pack. Ever since she was appointed alpha, she's dedicated her life to the Misto wolves. She's passionate for her packmates, and she loves them with all of her heart. Listening to what they have to say is what she does best, and she always includes their opinions in her decisions. If anything, Chystyy's pack is almost like a democracy. The Misto pack often has meetings where they vote on important decisions, then the alphas and betas discuss the conclusion. Towards the Derevo pack, she's very aggressive and fierce. One of her main weaknesses is emotion and hatred, so she may act on hostile impulses if provoked.

His father was the alpha of Misto, and his mother was a caretaker from Derevo. During this time, the two packs were at peace. He lived in Derevo with his mother and sister -- Chystyy. She was born with two tails, and she would often say that she had stolen it from him while they were in the womb. When they were both two years old, hostilities began rising between the two packs. The alliance broke; the alphas and betas of Misto were murdered by Derevo wolves. Misto wolves begged one of the siblings to become alpha, but only Chystyy stepped up to the rank and Temnyy has always seen her as a traitor to her original pack. Not long after that, the Derevo alpha ordered him to lead a patrol into the city and her brother gave her the gash on her side. Since then, he has hated his sister and has thought of her as a backstabber to the Derevo pack just to come to power over the Misto pack.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

feronia - the omega of derevo

Postby broken* » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:32 pm

x
x

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
FERONIA
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
& so, a monster was born
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝i can make your death look like an accident ❞
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
means - roman goddess of wildlife & health
pack derevo
rank omega
age 4 years
gender female

appearance
mutation(s) "brittle bone syndrome" &
duplicated pinnae "four ears"

weight 85 lbs
build petite
eyes warm brown
fur black, white, & tan

relationships
siblings vulcan
parents deceased
crush/mate none, open!
pups none yet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
born into this pack, she was born during the time of peace between the two packs. her father was the beta of misto and her mother was a hunter in derevo. the pair of mates had a severe argument when she was a year old, and so her father kept her brother and her mother took her. when she was 2 years old, her mother had left to go reconcile with her father, despite the growing tensions between the packs, and she was ambushed by a vicious loner who killed her. her father vowed revenge on the loner and left the packs to find him & punish him for what he had done; he never returned. her mother was the only wolf who ever really vouched for her, trying to keep her as a subordinate, and so when she died, she officially became an omega. she was born with two separate mutations; duplicated pinnae mutation means that she has an extra pair of ear flaps behind normal ear flap; they have no actual hearing abilities, they're just sort of there. brittle bone mutation basically means that her bones are very weak. growing up, she was constantly spending her days with a broken bone or a twisted joint.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
this fae is known among the pack as a spitfire & a firecracker, speaking her mind no matter what others may think or what the consequences may be; she really doesn’t know how to hold her tongue. she doesnt think often before speaking, but she has been getting better at controlling her temper, due to a promise she made to her older brother. she is constantly getting into trouble; she gets herself caught up in any of the number of bad situations. she’s very much a free spirit who likes to just live life her way, and who hates the strictness of the pack laws; but she still obeys them, at least for the most part; she is incredibly loyal to the pack, specifically the alpha & beta, due to them taking care of her regardless of her mother's 'treachery'. she's an omega for several reasons; one is because of her constant questioning of authority. the other is because of her bone mutation; no one gave her a chance to learn to be anything but an omega, seeing her as not physically strong enough to hunt or fight.
Last edited by broken* on Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vulcan - the beta of misto

Postby broken* » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:33 pm

x
x
x
x
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
VULCAN
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
they call him fire & ice
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝nothing burns like the cold❞
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
means roman god of
volcanoes & the desert

pack misto
rank beta
age 4 years
gender male

appearance
mutation(s) albinism &
syndactyly (split foot)

weight 179 lbs
build long-bodied but muscular
eyes pink/red
fur pure white

relationships
siblings feronia
parents deceased
crush/mate none, open!
pups none yet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
born into this pack, he was born during the time of peace between the two packs. his father was the beta of misto and his mother was a hunter in derevo. the pair of mates had a severe argument when he was a year old, and so his father kept him and his mother took his sister. due to his fathers rank, a lot of pressure was put on him from a young age. there was no guarantee he would become beta male after his father died or stepped down, so he worked his butt off to prove to the alphas that he deserved the position & was the best choice for it. he became beta earlier than he expected, due to the loss of his parents. his mother had been coming to reconcile with his father, and was ambushed by a vicious loner who killed her, & his father vowed revenge on the loner and left the packs to find him & punish him for what he had done; he never returned. he was born with two mutations, unfortunately. the most obvious is his albinism; he has very pale/fair skin underneath his white coat, and he has some sight problems in bright light due to his pink/red eyes. his other mutation is called syndactyly, more commonly known as split foot; basically, his toes are fused together so instead of having four/five 'toes', it appears more like he has two large toes per foot. it makes gripping or gaining traction on slick surfaces more difficult.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
cool, calm, and collected are three of the best words to describe this brute. he is very level-headed & rational, always thinking a situation through fully before he speaks. he has an incredibly (some would say unholy) long patience threshold, and it takes a long time of wearing him down to get him to snap. he is not the type to jump into a fight for no reason, but has proven himself time and time again to excel in combat. he is not harsh towards any members of the pack, even the omegas, but he does not tolerate disrespect towards himself or his alpha. the one weakness he has is for his little sister, who he would do anything for and has done a lot for in the past; it breaks his heart to see her in the other pack, having to consider her an enemy. he questions if he would be able to harm her if it came down to that, or if he would spare her and lose his title... the only wolves that he really hates & will attack without question are loners, due to what a loner did to his family.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PERSEPHONE alpha female of derevo

Postby shawty-cs » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:13 pm

PERSEPHONE gigantism, albinism wip
Last edited by shawty-cs on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IGOR fighter of misto

Postby shawty-cs » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:17 pm

IGOR - male - mutation small brain, cataracts in left eye, disorder - ADHD wip
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴄʜᴇʀɴᴏʙʏʟ

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:38 am

name - dhaval, male, fighter of misto, albinism and unnaturally large canine teeth and claws
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴄʜᴇʀɴᴏʙʏʟ

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:42 am

name - kanika, female, hunter of derevo, bobbed tail and clawless.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴄʜᴇʀɴᴏʙʏʟ

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:46 am

tahnee, female, caregiver of derevo, partially blind.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me