火气 水土 ━━ ( discussion ) invite only

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

火气 水土 ━━ ( discussion ) invite only

Postby Shirona » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:38 am

─────────( THE )────────────────( FOUR )───────────────────
        ██████████████████████████████████████
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        The year is 268 AG, two hundred and eighty
        years since the legendary Avatar Aang was
        born to the Air Nomads. In the time since
        him the world has known only two others
        of his reincarnations. Avatar Korra served
        Republic City with honor and passed away
        at the age of eighty. Following her was an
        earthbender named Hao and he didn't fair
        well as the avatar. His untimely death was
        the result of an assassination attempt to
        rid the world of the avatar, the one good
        thing people say Hao did in his nineteen
        years was to not die in the avatar state.
        Following the cycle the next avatar was
        born into the Fire Nation and there are
        still those who seek to eradicate the line.
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        xxxxxxxxxxxMAIN THREAD
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

火气 水土 ━━ ( information )

Postby Shirona » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:11 am

𝐏𝐑𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

The modern sport has expanded tremendously since the time Avatar Korra was introduced to it. Four new arenas have since been constructed- one in the Fire Nation Capitol, one in Ba Sing Se, one in the mountains by the Southern Air Temple, and one near the Northern Water Tribe. With the restoration of the Air Nomads after the Harmonic Convergence several new airbenders were born. Some continued the traditional monastery lifestyle while others did not. A new generation of airbenders decided to pursue innovative ways of living and were even added to the pro-bending scene.

With the addition of a fourth element new styles of teams were created. The original format of three versus three of water, earth, and fire was drawn out to teams of four with one of each element. Additionally other four person teams of one element were created in sub categories to compete against the same bending type. There are no mixed groups of one water, two fires, one air- nothing like that. Either one of each four, or four of one.

Example Teams || 4 Elements - 4 Fire - 4 Air - 4 Water - 4 Earth // only fight same category teams, no 4x Water vs 4x Air or anything like that

Below is the roster list for all characters involved in pro-bending teams. Bold text denotes the leader of the team. Name idea suggestions are in italics. See Taiyang for example, but a bender can be on two teams if desired- or just one, their natural art or a mix of all four.

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

1.xx"Tao Pandas"
    xxxxxxxxa. Anil Sherpa, airbender
    xxxxxxxxb. Hana Ketseuki, waterbender
    xxxxxxxxc. Li Jei, earthbender
    xxxxxxxxd. Taiyang, firebender

2.xx"Tiger Sharks"
    xxxxxxxxa. Kiyoshi Sada, airbender
    xxxxxxxxb. Kaito Ideka, waterbender
    xxxxxxxxc. earthbender
    xxxxxxxxd. (Hotaru Shingi, firebender

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄

1.xx"team name here" // suggest. Sun Dragons
    xxxxxxxxa. firebender
    xxxxxxxxb. firebender
    xxxxxxxxc. Fang Quing
    xxxxxxxxd. Taiyang

𝐀𝐈𝐑

1.xx"team name here"
    xxxxxxxxa. airbender
    xxxxxxxxb. airbender
    xxxxxxxxc. airbender
    xxxxxxxxd. airbender

𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

1.xx"team name here"
    xxxxxxxxa. waterbender
    xxxxxxxxb. waterbender
    xxxxxxxxc. waterbender
    xxxxxxxxd. waterbender

𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇

1.xx"team name here"
    xxxxxxxxa. earthbender
    xxxxxxxxb. earthbender
    xxxxxxxxc. earthbender
    xxxxxxxxd. earthbender

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WORLD MAP
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐎

After Korra the new earthbender was completely on his own. Avatar Hao was born with the world against him. The poorest slum of Ba Sing Se still hadn't seen the light even after the Earth Kingdom was disbanded into a more regional style. The former Earth Empire became the Earth Providence where there was no monarch. Instead it became a diplomatic setting with an inclusive government. However, the rich members of Ba Sing Se desired to keep their upper ring status and began to corrupt the political field.

Crime skyrocketed as the upper class only grew richer and the poor began to sink into nothing. Hao was born to humble beginnings and was fortunate to be among those who could earthbend. He and his friends began to steal from the rich of Ba Sing Se in their teenage years after starving on the streets and watching those around them perish. All of their efforts were to help those in need and gain enough supplies to move out of the city. One day this small dream came crashing down around them all. While fleeing through the streets avoiding police officers (fire and earthbenders) Hao unintentionally bended fire. Much to everyone's surprise. No one had suspected the impoverished kid would be discovered as the next avatar. It soon became widespread knowledge who Hao was and then the assassins came.

Several people throughout the world were upset with Korra for opening the spirit world portals. The lives of humans were roughly put out of imbalance with the sudden and life altering change. A new opposition group arose to restore the former superior rule of humans. This group seeks to end the avatar in the process. As the balance and bridge between the two worlds- the avatar would never stand to let one be destroyed. These anti-avatar people began to hunt down Hao to end his life. He fled Ba Sing Se and headed for Republic City where he hoped anyone could help him. He had no idea who to go to for spiritual guide or to learn the elements. He could barely survive as it was.

Hao survived attempts by these people until one day there were just too many. Hao was murdered close to Republic City and it is common knowledge that he died in the avatar state. We have omniscient knowledge that this is not the case, as Hao never in his whole nineteen years did enter the avatar state. The unnamed group publicly paraded the news of his death and the permanent end of the cycle. Avatar Taiyang, of the Sun Warriors, is still unaware of her past life's struggle. This evil groups works undercover to find the next avatar and destroy the cycle once and for all.
Last edited by Shirona on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

火 ━━ ( the avatar )

Postby Shirona » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:44 am

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██

┌───────────────────────────────────┐
Avatar Taiyang ━ Cisfemale ━ Demisexual ━ Sixteen ━ Sun Warrior ━ Firebender ━ Yin the Dragon

A young bender far from being called a Fully Realized Avatar, Taiyang (Tai or Yang for short) is
from the Fire Nation- specifically the ancient civilization of the Sun Warriors. Maintaining the
traditions of her past lives, Taiyang was informed of her heritage on her sixteenth name day and
has recently set out from her homeland to begin learning airbending. As a parting blessing from
her people the Sun Warriors bestowed upon Taiyang the options of an animal companion. There
was no hesitation when she selected a young black dragon as her counterpart. Firebending is her
strongest element naturally and she demonstrates her proficiency in wielding blue flames. While
she utilizes no physical weapon during combat Taiyang is interested in swordplay. Her body is in
peak fighting shape due to her intense training as a Sun Warrior. With practically the whole world
still unaware of the Sun Warriors existence Taiyang assumes the cover of a mere teenage from
the Fire Nation Capitol. On the day she left her people Taiyang discarded her cultural possessions.
She cut her long hair down to only an inch or two and shaved the sides nearly all the way down.
Finalizing her historical shedding she washed away her red face paint and burned her clothing.

Growing up Taiyang worshiped the sun as the source of firebending and as the spiritual warmth in
the world. Due to the relationship of her people and the dragons Ran and Shaw (of whom Yin is a
descendant of) Taiyang once approached the masters when she was thirteen years old to receive
judgement from them. Like the select few who had been deemed worthy before her, she learned
the true nature of firebending. From an early age her skill with the element was apparent due to
her blue fire. Additionally Taiyang is able to control when she utilizes blue or red fire and began
to try breathing fire just recently. While she has never generated her own lightning, she is aware
of the technique to redirect it- though she has never used it. On the nature of Taiyang's emotions
she is struggling to cope with the sudden swift separation from her culture. Generally she is stoic
and reserved due to an internal fear of loosing control over her dangerous bending. In regards to
her previous way of life Taiyang is widely naive and detached in her understanding of the world.

Short Black Hair ━ Golden Amber Eyes ━ Tanned Skin ━ 5ft 8in ━ 155lbs ━ Born 252 AG
└───────────────────────────────────┘
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

火 ━━ ( relations )

Postby Shirona » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:45 am

┌───────────────────────────────────┐
✓ = positive ─ ✦ = neutral ─ ✗ = negative ─ ♥ = potential love ─ ★ = friends

Hotaru Shingi. [ ✗✗✗ ] firebending rivals for the pro-bending league.
Taiyang and Hotaru are very hot and spicy rivals. Their mutual dislike spawns from their vastly
different natures. Adding to it they are on opposing pro-bending teams which only fuels them.

Fang Quing. [ ✓✦★ ] mutual wholesome firebending friends.
Taiyang finds a friend in Fang as they are easy going together. Fang is somewhat of a helpful
translator to Taiyang, who is compeltly unaccustom to the modern world, sit come ensues.

Katio Ideka. [ ✗✗♥ ] opposites strongly opposing each other.
Taiyang is predisposed to dislike Kaito due to her fear of water. His prevalent anti-avatar stance
obviously conflicts with her. Not to mention they are natural enemies in the pro-bending arena.

Anil Sherpa. [ ✓★★ ] airbending friends and spiritual family.
Taiyang finds an older brother in Anil. He is the first person outside of the Sun Warriors to know
that she is the avatar. They bond extremely well over airbending and spiritual enlightenment.

Lei Jei. [ ✓✓★ ] allies and friends and mutual pro-benders.
Taiyang and Lei are good friends with a solid foundation relationship. Meeting each other near
Republic City, the two of them join the Tao Pandas and grow to strong allies and trusted buds.

Abe Kayda. [ ✦✦✓ ] mutually respective yet indifferent.
Taiyang respects the skilled weapons expert, knowing that there is power still in those who do
not bend an element. She does not have much of an opinion on Abe outside of knowing her.

character's name. [ symbol traits here ] specific details.
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

└───────────────────────────────────┘
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

────────────────────────
━━ Taiyang's animal companion is a descendant of the masters Ran and Shaw and resembles Zuko's dragon Druk. Hers is primarily black in color with a lighter underbelly and white accents resembling the darker side of the taijitu symbol. Yin grew up alongside Taiyang within the Sun Warrior community but formally became bonded with her rider in the farewell ceremony. Yin is about the size of Druk (still growing) and is directed by the reins tied around her horns, later a saddle can be fashioned to fit around her back for carrying passengers and those of Team Avatar.

━━ Bending is a sacred art for Taiyang, she feels that it connects her with the sun and the warmth and lightness of spiritual energy. From a young age (before it was known she was the avatar) Taiyang possessed strong bending abilities- displayed by her blue colored flames and being capable of bending blue and red fire.

━━ She wears black boots with gold toe and heel points along with golden stripe up the front and down the back. Loose black pants are stuffed into the boots and she wears a long sleeved black tunic with golden cuffs and collar and other gold accents. A dark rustic red vest is worn over her tunic and it extends down to just above her knees and has open slits on the side for mobility. Over her tunic she wears red arm braces on her forearms and gold bands on her biceps.

━━ Face and voice claims are San from Princess Mononoke. Musical themes that best reflect her include "Shifu vs Tai Lung" for combat scenes and other fighting instances along with "Danzon No. 2" for personal moments.
────────────────────────
Last edited by Shirona on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

土) - Li Jei

Postby sugarbird » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:30 am

┌─────────────────────────────────┐
LI- JEI

M II 17 II Earth Bender II Hetero II Tao Pandas

Li stands pretty tall for a boy, almost 6 foot by now. Hair is jet
black, skin is toned pale, and his frame is overall fit and lean.
Eyes are a deep grey/blue. Wears modern and casual garb that
is a deep green in color, golden highlights etching the edges of
the clothing, almost similar to filigree. On his main robe, the
Earth Providence's symbol can be found in gold as well. Despite
this, he does not originate from the nation.

└─────────────────────────────────┘
    Li Jei was born and raised in the grand city founded by Aang and Zuko all those years ago. Although his parents originally lived in Ba Sing Se, they eventually moved to see for themselves what the famous urban city was all about. Crime in here was no different than the kind found in the slums of their old province, only this time, there was a bit of a higher concentration of people in the spot they decided to stay. In no time, Republic City became their home to settle and have a child. Right off the gate, Li was an explorer. The Republic was huge and amazing, and he wanted to see every corner of it. He grew up loving the prominent sport of pro-bending. But other than that, his life was as average as one's could get. Well, until now, where he ends up making the most unexpected friend and takes on the most unexpected adventure. All this came after a very dark time in his life, where only his father remained alive for several years now. And even then, things are not looking good for him, as he has grown ill and won't even acknowledge Li's existence. He has one wish in helping preserve the Avatar Cycle in hopes that the world will continue to improve and better itself. Learning the poor grow poorer and the rich grow richer in the old city was a source for a lot of Li's distress. He was terribly sympathetic for the innocent that were stuck there, but also never felt more helpless.

Li is a polite, patient young boy with a passion for earth bending. Often times, he likes to make "art" out of it. Making little to large sculptures of animals and even people are one of his favorite things to do when not using his abilities for sport. He strives to learn all about and be able to use metal bending one day, but knows well that he is far, far away from that point. He's the kind of person who loves to make new goals and is dedicated to them until they're complete. He's fairly dreamy as well, often imagining things if they were different or better than they ended up being. He works hard for what he believes in and wants, setting up these very high standards for himself. This ends up making any mistake he makes one that hits him very hard. Like it's a thing that he should be terribly ashamed for. These mistakes are repeatedly beat in his head until he remembers it well. Friends are a priority of his, and he never shies away in carrying some of their burden. His normally pacifist self will turn into someone far more confrontational on a dime once someone he cares for is threatened.
┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

RELATIONS
✔ = like II -- = neutral II ✖ = dislike II ♡ = possible love II ✧ = friend

All are dynamic and subject to change.

Taiyang = [✔/✧]

Taiyang is someone he finds easy to get along with, since he gravitates towards those who are naturally
strong willed and confident. Seeing her naivete towards the modern world is admittedly amusing to him,
but also a little concerning. He'll grow genuinely attached, and want to go wherever she goes. In a
way, he feels that helping the Avatar will be a big achievement of his too. But that's not most important
to him. He will also show major fascination with her pet dragon, Yin.

Anil = [✔/✔]

Anil is seen as the sweetest person on the planet in his eyes. He also loves watching him and Taiyang
interact for him to internally "aww" at. He doesn't know if the boy will see him as a friend in return,
but he'll certainly warm up to him quickly whether he feels that way or not. In a way, Anil will grow
to seem like a brother to him personally. But he doubts the boy will feel the same. He's glad they will
travel together, though.

Fang = [✔/--]

Not exactly close friends with her, but finds her fiery spirit and talent with lightning admirable.

Shingi = [✖/--]

Li sees Shingi as nothing other than what she seems like at face value. A greedy, snobby brat. He will
not make his dislike towards her apparent at first, and will not show animosity. But not much will get
him to change his stance on her. Hopefully it doesn't stay that way.

Kaito = [✖/✖]

He sees nothing but someone who hates Taiyang, and all fire benders. Li doesn't care about the element
of any bender, just the person wielding it. So already, there's some tension. That, and he dislikes pretty
much everything about his morals. Thieving, painting all fire benders with a broad brush, and a very
clear hostile attitude towards him and team avatar are all things that put him on the "intolerable" list.
However, he does hope Kaito would give more of an explanation as to why he feels the way he does.

Abe = [✔/--]

Li will be a bit charmed by Abe, mostly because of her upbeat attitude and admittedly cute appearance.
He never mentions her being cute, though-- he has a deep feeling in his gut that she wouldn't appreciate
that.

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by sugarbird on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[air bender] anil

Postby divinity. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:13 pm

┏━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┓

name. anil sherpa age. 17 gender. cis-male
sexuality. bi-romantic & heterosexual height
5'7 body type. slim and lean hair color. gray
eye color. dull blue element. an air bender
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
○ Anil was raised in the city with a single mot
her and an older brother. he's accustomed to
the city and he's never really known anything
apart from it. a city boy- if you will.
○ his mother is not a bender but due to the
fact that he obviously has bending capabilities
along with his brother.
○Anil loves to gather knowledge about other
bending techniques and he loves to travel
to other small locations. he is intelligent
but his experience with the world around him
is slim to almost none.
○Anil can easily be flustered with nearly every
thing. he is humorously shy and he often finds
it hard to socialize with someone far bolder th
an he is. he is open-minded and loves to listen
to others and what they have to say about diff
erent topics about the world and the people in
it. Anil is curious and would do anything to find
answers on something he is interested in. he
finds taking action harder than actually saying
something.
○while Anil has a weak exterior, he is actually
quite skilled with his bending and he loves to
train himself and to push his limits. he is a
faster learner and is willing to do anything to
improve himself and his abilities.

┗━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┛
Last edited by divinity. on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[relations]

Postby divinity. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:32 pm

[taiyang]=[✔]
alin definitely sees her as a younger sister of some sort. he is willing
to help her along her journey as a friend and a mentor. he is the only
one so far who is well aware of her being the avatar.

[name]=[symbol]
words words words words words words words words words words words
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
xxxxxxxxImagerelations !
────────────
|✔-positive|☐-neutral|✘-negative|❀-potential lover|♥-lover|✦-ally/friend|

[Li Jei]=[✔/☐]
he admires the boy's passion for earth-bending and hopes he will grow to be more powerful. he enjoys talking with the polite boy and if they were to grow closer, he'd definitely see him as a brother.

[Fang]=[☐]
he hasn't talked with the girl much but he finds her bold personality
very worthy of admiration, he'd never be able to be as bold as she is.

[kaito]=[✘/☐]
alin doesn't appreciate the fact he has such a grudge against firebenders
and is anti-avatar. he wishes to know why he is the way he is. he'd respect him if he wasn't so hostile towards Taiyang.

[name]=[symbol]
Last edited by divinity. on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

火) - Fang Quing

Postby sugarbird » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:21 am

┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐
FANG - QUING

F II 17 II Fire Bender II Hetero II Sun Dragons

Only about 5 foot standing. Fang is a dark brown haired girl with a little bit of a tan,
and a muscular lithe frame. Eyes are a bright gold, a tell-tale sign of a fire bender.
Wears modern crimson robes with small shoulder pads and leggings that are a deeper
red. She carries a sash to carry small miscellaneous things in them. Her belt hidden
under her robe has many little sashes on them as well, and two sheaths for her dao
swords.

└──────────────────────────────────────────┘
    Fang was raised primarily in Republic City, but was born outside of it in the middle of a very dangerous nowhere. Her parents couldn't exactly make it to the city before she was due. But, as soon as her mother recovered and her father was prepared to leave, they b-lined it to the city to find anywhere to live for sure. Her family didn't before have any place they could call home, since they traveled. Since she was revealed to have been able to bend, her father trained her hard. He was a wise man with the unique ability to redirect and summon lightning. It took a very long time to master, but she eventually did! To some degree. Although her abilities with lightning is truly incredible, she cannot produce blue flames at all. Strange, considering both techniques require the same thing; precision. But one thing lightning requires that blue fire doesn't is focus and mobility within her chi. And she is pretty attuned to it, thanks to the careful teachings of her family. She also grew a fascination with sword fighting, and stuck with practice until she is almost as good with them as she is her bending.

Fang is a spry young lady who is often described as energetic and bold. She makes it crystal clear that she is not afraid of anyone, even if she knows in a battle or in an argument that she'll lose. This gives off the impression that she is stubborn and foolish. And, they're right when it comes to the stubborn part. Her mind is made and set, and it takes a lot for someone to change her mind. Unfortunately, Fang is very sensitive. This effects her bending as well. Her red flames get larger, and it becomes harder for her to control her lightning. This has occasionally caused her some injury.
┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

RELATIONS
✔ = like II -- = neutral II ✖ = dislike II ♡ = possible love II ✧ = friend

All are dynamic and subject to change.

Taiyang = [✔/--]

A fellow fire bender and team player, Taiyang is incredibly likable in her eyes. She shows a lot of amazement
towards her talent in the element. Fang wants nothing more than to see her grow even more powerful, and
she really wants to see such a talented bender use lightning! In fact, she's quite surprised she doesn't know
much about lightning yet. Their shared interest in swordplay is also a big check to Fang.

Li = [✔/--]

She doesn't see too much in him, other than the fact that he's a pretty nice guy. She just-- respects him.

Anil = [✔/--]

Fang will find herself liking Anil thanks to his gentle nature. However, she also might see him
as a bit of a cowardly softie. Any friend of Taiyang is someone on good terms with her as well.
She might be that one person who teases him a lot in a friendly way.

Shingi = [✖/--]

Fang doesn't know enough about her, and most likely won't know enough about her to flat out
hate her. Her short temper compared to Shingi's manipulative, more cunning personality will most
likely make her the victor in any verbal argument. This will lead to a lot of animosity towards her,
should they interact.

Kaito = [✖/✖]

Kaito is very biased against her, and Fang will have requited feelings. What's the point in trying to
get along with someone who doesn't want anything to do with your element? The girl doesn't know
too much about this boy and why he acts out, she just sees him as a jerk who hates fire benders.
She has a bit more beef with him in knowing that he is strongly opposed to Taiyang as well.

Abe = [--/--]

Watching such a tiny little girl walk around with crazy chi-blocking moves it both amazing, and
kind of weird. Unfortunately, Fang will be a bit judgy with her because of her mistaking the girl
as younger than she is. If Abe were to explain to her that she was the same age as her, she'd just
stare in disbelief. However, she has no ill will towards her at all, and thinks that her athleticism
and blocking abilities are very impressive.

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by sugarbird on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[火災]━━shingi hotaru

Postby divinity. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:57 am

┏━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┓

name. shingi (l) hotaru (f) age. 19 gender.
cis-female sexuality. heterosexual body
type.
hourglass shaped body hair color. bl
ack hair that reaches her tailbone eye colo
r.
she has bright red eyes element. she's a
fire-bender height. 5'7 weight. 132 lbs
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━ hotaru was born and raised in the fire na
tion with a full family of 7. a father, mother
and multiple siblings. a full family of vicous
fire-benders that are money driven and agr
essive. hotaru is the middle child of the fa
mily which means she often gets away with
things that the younger and older siblings
would get in trouble for. her family is mone
y driven and would often do nearly anything
for the satisfaction of having money in their
pockets. naturally, hotaru inherited the sa
me nature and personality.

┗━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxx"𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡?"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┏━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┓

hotaru is a manipulative girl.
she is able to get away with
anything due to her charm.
she is an extrovert and she w
orks well with big groups and
socializing is something she's
very skilled at. due to the
environment she was raised
in, she is money driven and
would do anything for some
extra cash in her pocket. alt
hough she is manipulative, sh
e is capable of being a loyal
and trustworthy friend. hotar
u often uses her charm and
social skills to get close to
someone only to get inform
ation or money. she's not all
that bad though.

┗━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━┛
Last edited by divinity. on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:12 am, edited 10 times in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ relations

Postby divinity. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:05 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
RELATIONS RELATIONS RELATIONS !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
|✔-positive|☐-neutral|✘-negative|❀-potential lover|♥-lover|✦-ally/friend|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[taiyang]=[✘✘✘]
easy. two powerful fire-bending rivals. not only that but hotaru just naturally finds taiyang unlikable for her.
maybe it's due to the fact to two are so different from one another.
[li jei]=[✘☐]
she sees him as someone to toy with. she doesn't want to get close to the boy at all, she'd rather be an enemy
of his than an acquaintance. who knows what can change though.
[fang]=[☐]
not much can be said towards this particular fire-bender. she seems interesting and she'd probably find a liking
to often debate with the girl.
[kaito]=[✔✔]
ah, her partner in crime. she respects Kaito and would do anything to keep him out of harms way. she's got his back
and she knows he's got hers. they probably bond over their hatred for the same people.
Last edited by divinity. on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me