[✦//gone] ━━ forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[✦// FREDRICH ] ━━ bio

Postby moe, » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:13 pm

x
    x
    x

███████████████████████████████████

xxxxxlxxx
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

───────────── t he depressed are just so depressing !! i'm tired of being mysel f ! ─────────────

Image Image Image
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
    XXXX;XX
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    001. fredrich john har
    per-peticord. 002. m
    ale 003. 17 004. gayy
    but closeted 005. thy
    valedictorian 006. ins
    ane hero complex jus
    t saying 007. probs pr
    oblematic 008. 5'8"&1
    36 pounds 009. pet fe
    rret owner for a bit :c
    dark brown,w
    avy hair thatt
    he's decided t
    o let grow ou
    t. grotesque,
    vulgar clothin
    g that he has
    always wante
    d to wear + st
    eel b-g eyes !

once so prim and proper, sporting polos and khakis,valedictorian-tu
    rned bad boy has become a cliche among the group. so bitter and f
    urious that his work has, in his eyes, gone to nothing, freddie has c
    ome to conclusion that he should just do what he wanted to begin-
    with. he should party and stay up all night, drinking till he can't rec
    all a thing until morning light hits and his brain is all but mush. he's
    a sour, hostile boy obtaining nothing more than bitter wise cracks.t
    hough, even he knows he's frightened. anxious, petty, and vindictiv
    e. strives to get what's rightfully his and won't hesitate to use force
    . can be a good thing or a bad thing. envious, sensitive, thoughtful.

███████████████████████████████████

x
    x
    x
Last edited by moe, on Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 26 times in total.
moe,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✦// FREDRICH] ━━ r + master

Postby moe, » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:13 pm

x
    x
    x

raised behind white picket fences and guarding,
    over protective parents, freddie wanted nothin
    g more than to be able to make his own decisio
    ns. he was barely allowed to play outside w/ hi
    s friends let alone have much of any at all. only
    obtaining the one that he regularly had to snea
    k out of the house just to converse with on the-
    phone they so graciously gave him. he's frighte
    ned, though, deep down inside, is ravenous for-
    the freedom he's finally receiving. sensitive par
    tly because of his coddling parents, he finds thi
    s new world so fascinating &, secretly, hopes th
    e adults never return. he's now devoted to the l
    ife he's never been allowed to live. an obnoxiou
    s life, but a life.

v. thoughtful but doesn't like to show it somet
    imes tbh. will bring u your fav flower, but will tr
    y and be all chill about it.
    the most gullible person on earth just saying.
    gets way too jealous and worked up too easily
    and will damage/ make problems for others just
    for them to pay attention/be miserable like he i
    s. don't worry, he'll feel bad afterward. :c
    vindictive as all hell and loves the feeling of r
    evenge. bUT gotta hand it to the kid, he's p. cra
    fty somehow. probs due to all the sneaking out a
    nd stuff he had to endure w/ his parents lmaO.
    tries to be cool + witty but just isn't?? will cat
    ch him around someone genuinely charismatic w
    riting down notes and bleh.
    reAL smart bc of school stuff but hates that f
    act about himself!! so even!! if he's nerding out
    he will often try REALLy hard to act dumb while
    slipping u answers from under the table hhh
    has a pet ferret named marlene after his gma
    but it's reALLy old and might not last long.
    honestly,, just needs some love but if you DA
    rE try to do anything for him (cook food, etc.) h
    e will probably feel bad and make a deal abt it.
    v. v. impulsive and will act on impulse 90% of t
    he time. often leads to horrible follow-through.
    he has sO many romantic ideas but has zero f
    inesse nor idea on how to execute but it's probs
    just bc he's thoughtful but has never even been
    on a date before hh.
    normally takes sleeping medication to sleep.
    occasionally walks the old school halls just to
    reminisce. while he hates his old life, he does fi
    nd an odd comfort or security in the memory.
    still heavily anxious and seeks validation from
    legit anybody and everybody. give him recogniti
    on, even if just a little, and you got yourself a g
    runt that's willing to do most of your bidding.
    oddly okay with the new world. or at least, ap
    pears to be. kinda hopeless though adaptable.
    allergic to cashews, as per the old cliche. does
    n't like to admit it and will often just say he "isn't
    hungry" if a dish is offered with nuts in it.
    very gentle, actually. while hostile and vengef-
    ul, if he doesn't have a bone to pick with you, he
    won't pick a bone. actually quite gracious depend
    ing on the person and the time of day and tends t
    o give out hollow threats anyhow.
    favorite color is purple but don't tell him I told
    you.
    studied as a mormon for legIt 2 years until his
    parents moved him over to the island where (luc
    kily) there obtained no schools with the necessar
    y curriculum. he's very much glad about that.
    you can probs still catch him baking brownies l
    ate at night. catch him at the right time and he m
    ay give you one. xoxoxo
    not really a bad guy. just real mad & frustrated
    & scared & impressionable & hopeless so he hangs
    with the wrong crowds or with nobody at all. v. re
    ckless as well but, again, that's just cause he's bor
    ed of playing it safe and tired of being such a lose
    r all the time. :c
    tends to be the designated driver for things heh
    his fav food is chicken & waffles!! he's only had
    it once thanks 2 his gma before he passed but he l
    oves them!! & will!! die for them!! fav desert is h
    alf-cooked/ under done brownies w/ van frosting!
    lowkey trying to find a stray dog he can take in
    cause he was never allowed to have a doggie hehe
    lowkey keeps a list of all things he has wanted t
    o do but was never allowed to. besides murder ofc
    *cough cough* first on the list was eating icecream
    4 dinner *insert eyes emoji*. currently looking 4 so
    meone to roll around in the mud w/ so hit him up!
    xxxxxxxxx NAME NAME NAME ━━ [ x/5 ] ━━ ROLE ROLE

thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts
      thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts thoughts

x
    x
    x
Last edited by moe, on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
moe,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✦//gone] ━━ abigail roux

Postby Heart~Of~Stone » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:39 pm

αвιɢαιl roυх
тнe вυrɴoυт
 name: Abigail Roux
 nickname: abby, roux (row)
 sexuality: bisexual

also:
 5'3 (160cm)
 110lbs (50kg)

short but will kick ur butt
━━━━━━━━

If you had to sum up Abigail's personality in a couple words, you could say shes a nihilistic and impulsive girl, but a rather reliable and honest one as well. Like everyone, she definitely has her fair share of undesirable traits. During the beginning of high school she began to develop "problematic behaviors", at least that's what the teachers called it. Basically, she stopped caring about the rules and started doing her own thing instead, which included talking back to the teachers and skipping classes. She was actually on the verge of dropping out this year, and she finds it funny enough that she doesn't have to worry about that anymore. At one point, Abby was someone who really tried her best at school, but once high school started, life just got too stressful and she started to change. Since then, she hasn't cared much about her academics or her reputation, her view on life being that nothing really matters. "We all die in the end anyways". Yeah, it's a pretty messed up point of view, but she's convinced herself that's just the way things are. The positive to this train of thought, though, is that it's really helped with the coping about this whole end of the world thing going on. She's kind of taking it as a "fun turn of events". When it comes to emotions, Abby has a pretty solid wall set up. She dealt with her fair share of bullying as a kid, and a difficult home life as well, so she really had to learn how to toughen up. As a result, she's not one to let the small stuff get to her. She can take some heat, and she can really dish some out too. She's not one to turn down a fight either, and gladly steps up to a challenge. Although she's not been a super social person, when it comes to interacting with other people, Abby doesn't mind. She might be awkward, but she's confident anyways. She's honest and straight up. If she doesn't like you, she's not going to talk behind your back without saying it to you face. If she likes you though, she's a pretty chill person to be around.
Last edited by Heart~Of~Stone on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Heart~Of~Stone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✦//gone] ━━ abigail roux - relationships

Postby Heart~Of~Stone » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:40 pm

ᴀʙɪɢᴀɪʟ ʀᴏᴜx ━━━ тнe вυrɴoυт
  🅡🅔🅛🅐🅣🅘🅞🅝🅢🅗🅘🅟🅢

Kaleidoscope Kalauni // role ━━ Abby finds Kalie super cute and sweet. She hasn't gotten to talk to her much, but wouldn't mind it.
jaemin seo // role ━━ Abby is turned away by his arrogant "pretty boy" personality, not getting to know him deeper than that.
Laurel Branch // role ━━ Growing up, Laurels' parents and Abigail's parent's were friends, and as a result they spent some time together. Abby likes spending time with Laurel, and when they do they have a pretty good time. Abby know's Laurel can be a bit odd, but she likes that she's different. Although they're friends, they don't really go out of the way to spend time with each other.
Berlioz Duval // role ━━ Although they haven't talked much, her and Berlioz have a somewhat positive relationship. She's found that he's a bit of a delinquent himself, just much more covert about it, and she finds him pretty intriguing.
Mariana Spencer Cardoza // role ━━ Abigail's never went out of her way to talk to Mariana, and doesn't want to. She just doesn't like her "vibe", or whatever Abby wants to call it.
'Sunny' Jaejoon// role ━━ She's not very upbeat herself, but Abigail finds that part of Sunny's personality pretty refreshing. They don't know each other on a very deep level, but Abby's had fun talking to him at parties.
Oliver Quinn Zhao // role ━━ Okay, although Abby hasn't spoken to him much, she has two words to describe him; cute baby. ;-; She's a tough chick I swear, but who doesn't find Ollie adorable?
Ayliana Moon // role ━━ Abby would wipe this girl off the earth if she could. She's always thought that Alyiana seemed like a stuck up girl, but it wasn't until one day that she truly felt hatred for her. For Abigail, getting bad grades wasn't rare, and she didn't really mind. But when Alyiana had the audacity to make a sly remark about it, oh, then she minded. Abby got right up from her seat and punched her. I mean, she tells herself it's in the past now, but would still definitely beat Ayliana to a pulp if she had the chance.
Willow Baek // role ━━Ride or die, man. Abby and Willow are close friends, and they've known each other since childhood. When Will moved to America at seven, Abigail was one of his first friends, and they've been troublemakers together even since. Of course when Abby was younger, she wasn't as much of a bad kid, but she did enjoy watching him wreck havoc. As she's gotten older and reached the point of not caring about authority and rules, Abby loves raising some hell in town with him, doing graffiti and going on joyrides, along with whatever else dumb teens do for some adrenaline now and then.
Venus Annabel Jett // role ━━ Love love love <3 Abby and Venus have gone through similar experiences growing up, which is part of what gives them such a deep connection. They both knew pretty early on in life what it was like to be unwanted and unloved, suffering from bad home lives. Venus always stood up for Abby back when she was getting bullied in middle school, and now that Abby is tougher, she's got Venus's back too. Abby can get a little crazy with Venus at parties or something she wouldn't usually do without her, Venus really brings out her wild side.
Morgan Sorento // role ━━ Morgan is another one of Abby's partners in crime, brought together by their nihilistic views and hatred of preppy kids. Also pretty cute that they're both short but act tough but don't wanna acknowledge it. Her, Willow and Abby often spend time together, up to no good of course, and have a lot of fun together.
NAME HERE // role ━━ opinion and views here and stuff
NAME HERE // role ━━ opinion and views here and stuff
Last edited by Heart~Of~Stone on Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Heart~Of~Stone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✦//gone] ━━ forms & discussion

Postby ghostie, » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:00 am

sounds good thank you! i'll get a post up this afternoon!
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kieranwilcox » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:13 am

finally posted for lana, i tagged sam
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:07 am

posted for both elias and morgan! they're both open. elias is just chilling on a rooftop by the grocery store eating a poptart and writing in his notebook, and morgan is passed out drunk in the grocery store parking lot. if someone wants to have their character maybe find morgan and help her out? i dunno.

also shoot me a pm if you wanna work out relations!
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♛Queen♛ » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:03 am

ah! okay so i FINALLY have some free time so im working on a post rn!
also, to everyone thats reserved characters or posted some, i'm adding to the front page once im done with my post!

edit; i put the poll up for second in command on the main thread! voting lasts for 2 days
♛Queen♛

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kieranwilcox » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:19 pm

posted for alec, will get one for lana when i wake up tomorrow. c:
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby extra terrestrial » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:42 am

i posted for venus and can i just say that i apologize for the tragic insight to her past??
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me