☀ Field Trip | Multifandom Rp | Discussion ☀

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ☀ Field Trip | Multifandom Rp | Discussion ☀

Postby ramen bun » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:14 pm

Name: Aisrel
Nickname(s): Ais, Acorn, Goldflower
Species: Eevee/Spoink
Sexuality: Transgender
Fandom: Pokemon (Golden flowers from Undertale)
Canon or Oc: Part Canon, Due to the pokemon being real, Aisrel is not a real eevee anywhere so parial OC.
Personality: Funloving and Careless
Appearance: An eevee and spoink fusion, has flowers and a golden locket on her tail.
History: Created in a lab by accident, trying to test the abilities of a fusing machine, A spoink and a wild eevee walked in and turned into this fusion,
Inventory: Heart Locket and Flower Crown.
Abilities: Tackle, Tail Whip, move missing, move missing.
Dislikes: She only hates spicy berries/foods
Sleeping Bag Design: A golden flower design, glows a little.
Pet?: Uh? She is a basically pet.
Other: thanks!
ramen bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:10 pm

Starclover wrote:Image
Name: Aisrel
Nickname(s): Ais, Acorn, Goldflower
Species: Eevee/Spoink
Sexuality: Transgender
Fandom: Pokemon (Golden flowers from Undertale)
Canon or Oc: Part Canon, Due to the pokemon being real, Aisrel is not a real eevee anywhere so parial OC.
Personality: Funloving and Careless
Appearance: An eevee and spoink fusion, has flowers and a golden locket on her tail.
History: Created in a lab by accident, trying to test the abilities of a fusing machine, A spoink and a wild eevee walked in and turned into this fusion,
Inventory: Heart Locket and Flower Crown.
Abilities: Tackle, Tail Whip, move missing, move missing.
Dislikes: She only hates spicy berries/foods
Sleeping Bag Design: A golden flower design, glows a little.
Pet?: Uh? She is a basically pet.
Other: thanks!

Accepted.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вlυeвerry; » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:13 am

thanks for accepting me ! <3
вlυeвerry;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:43 am

marking uwu
    they/them. uk.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"hey red. we're not going to get away with this are we?"

Postby guar » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:32 am

name: red
    height: 5'7"
    species: human
    sexuality: heterosexual
    fandom: transistor
    personality: described as having an excellent memory, always having a plan, being able to take care
    of herself just fine, and having been loved by everyone except the camerata, red is an incredibly influential muscian, at least, while she had her voice. a determined woman, she is skilled at assessing situations and forming plans to get to where she wants to be and often proving this during combat. voicing her opinions through her songs, she dislikes stirring up conflict and controversy but does not hesitate to fight against those she believes are wrong, prioritising the safety of other people over her own. although a capable combatant and skilled tactician, red's judgements can become clouded by her emotions, fiercely protective of those that she cares about, in particular the transistor that she uses as it contains her former lover. while she can become disillusioned and suffer self-doubt, red always pushes herself and is often encouraged by the transistor, finding comfort in the sword's presence and becoming aggressive if there is the threat of the weapon being taken from her.
    the transistor contains the consciousness of a man who gave his life to protect red, the two of them working together and sharing a close bond even before his death. with a somewhat positive outlook on things, he tries to remain optimistic and has been known to crack jokes to try and lighten the mood of it is suitable. when it comes to battle, especially if red is at risk, he becomes serious and supportive of the woman, aggressive towards the enemies and not hesitating to insult them if he sees fit. despite his unfortunate circumstances, he does not mind being inside the transistor, in fact, he seemed unfazed by the fact that he was dead, only wanting to prioritise red.
    background: ranked in the top percentile of cloudbank's contemporary performing artists for five years, red demonstrated early interest in music despite studying at traverson hall. traverson groomed many of the city's most ambitious civic planners, though red spent the majority of her time developing the academy's nascent arts program, and was the first on record to select two nontraditional disciplines. records indicate she was reluctant to explain, citing personal reasons. she remained reserved even after gaining the spotlight, and when asked about her past and influences, would often say her work spoke for itself. she did admit, however, that she never wrote her music with intent to stir controversy. when an altercation finally erupted in the crowd during one of her performances, it was the first such incident in four years. it escalated to the point where administrators were summoned to the scene. as one of the suspects was banned from the premises, he accused red of being an instigator and provocateur. red later stated it was in this moment that she fully understood the potent effect her music had on people. she decided to take certain precautions from that point, receding from the spotlight to compose new material in relative privacy.
    sleeping bag: black with a bright yellow equilateral triangle in the centre near the top and yellow accents along the rim
    items: the transistor - the large greatsword she is holding
    abilities: when using the transistor, she is capable of utilising multiple functions;
    abilities: breach - high-damage bolt that pierces targets with great force across long distances
    abilities: jaunt - teleport short distances directly ahead of her, can pass through walls
    abilities: mask - vanishing from sight until another action is taken, cannot attack while masked
    abilities: bounce - discharge a low-damage ricocheting bolt that jumps from target to target
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"hey! chill out!"

Postby guar » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:34 am

name: mei-ling zhou
    height: 5'3"
    sexuality: bisexual
    fandom: overwatch
    personality: cheerful, creative, and optimistic, even in the face of overwhelming odds, mei is a scientist who has taken the fight to preserve the environment into her own hands. she specializes in the study of abnormal climate phenomena and their effects on different ecosystems around the world. mei is very kind-hearted and positive, showing compassion for others and having a desire to preserve earth's ecosystem for generations to come since its the only world that they’ve got. passionate about science, she is always excited to learn new things and enjoys discussing scientific discoveries with others such as winston. despite that, she is aware that science can seem boring to some people so she tries to make it as entertaining as she can so that people enjoy it as well. cheerful and always seeing the positive side of things, mei always tries to lighten the mood and improve morale despite the heartbreak she has gone through, losing all of her friends and colleagues and being frozen for nine years. shown through interactions, she strongly dislikes bullies and tends to snap at people who she believes are bad, while she tries to be optimistic she has got a relatively short temper and struggles to tolerate negative people. due to being so friendly, mei becomes bashful very easily and apologises a lot, even when she’s told not to, if she believes that she has inconvenienced someone. nervous and prone to doubting herself, mei still tries to push herself to the limit which can land her in some dangerous situations, she also often tested her gear on herself which earned a range of results, such as her arm being frozen solid for a few days. somewhat of an air-head, she always tries her best to be friendly and approachable unless she views somebody as a bad person.
    background: though many blamed the planet's escalating, unexplained climate phenomena on the advent of new technologies, the rapidly growing omnic population, and drastically increased consumption of resources, the true cause remains unknown. to find a solution, overwatch established a series of eco-watchpoints at remote, critical locations worldwide. mei-ling zhou was a member of this multiyear initiative. a peerless climatologist, she had introduced cutting-edge innovations in the field of climate manipulation that protected at-risk areas in asia and beyond. she was assigned to the program's monitoring station at watchpoint: antarctica when disaster struck: a sudden, catastrophic polar storm battered the installation and cut it off from the outside world, leaving the facility damaged and the scientists stranded. as their supplies dwindled, they entered cryostasis in a last-ditch effort to survive until a rescue attempt could be made.
    but that rescue never came. it was years later when the team's cryogenics chamber was finally discovered. mei, still in hibernation, was the only survivor. the world mei awoke to had gone through considerable changes: overwatch was no more, the serious climate issues had worsened, and none of the eco-watchpoints were in operation. any clues that they had uncovered were lost. mei has decided to continue her work on her own. equipped with a portable version of her climate-manipulation technology, she travels around the world, hoping to re-establish the eco-network and track down the causes of the threats to the planet's ecosystem.
    sleeping bag: light blue with darker blue accents along the rim
    items: endothermic blaster - unleashes a concentrated, short-range stream of frost that damages, slows, and eventually freezes enemies in place. it can also shoot icicle-like projectiles at medium range.
    abilities: cryo-freeze - instantly surrounds herself with a block of thick ice. she heals and ignores damage while encased, but cannot move or use abilities. ice wall - generates an enormous ice wall that obstructs lines of sight, stops movement, and blocks attacks.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:57 am

ronin. wrote:

name: red
    height: 5'7"
    sexuality: heterosexual
    fandom: transistor
    personality: described as having an excellent memory, always having a plan, being able to take care
    of herself just fine, and having been loved by everyone except the camerata, red is an incredibly influential muscian, at least, while she had her voice. a determined woman, she is skilled at assessing situations and forming plans to get to where she wants to be and often proving this during combat. voicing her opinions through her songs, she dislikes stirring up conflict and controversy but does not hesitate to fight against those she believes are wrong, prioritising the safety of other people over her own. although a capable combatant and skilled tactician, red's judgements can become clouded by her emotions, fiercely protective of those that she cares about, in particular the transistor that she uses as it contains her former lover. while she can become disillusioned and suffer self-doubt, red always pushes herself and is often encouraged by the transistor, finding comfort in the sword's presence and becoming aggressive if there is the threat of the weapon being taken from her.
    the transistor contains the consciousness of a man who gave his life to protect red, the two of them working together and sharing a close bond even before his death. with a somewhat positive outlook on things, he tries to remain optimistic and has been known to crack jokes to try and lighten the mood of it is suitable. when it comes to battle, especially if red is at risk, he becomes serious and supportive of the woman, aggressive towards the enemies and not hesitating to insult them if he sees fit. despite his unfortunate circumstances, he does not mind being inside the transistor, in fact, he seemed unfazed by the fact that he was dead, only wanting to prioritise red.
    background: ranked in the top percentile of cloudbank's contemporary performing artists for five years, red demonstrated early interest in music despite studying at traverson hall. traverson groomed many of the city's most ambitious civic planners, though red spent the majority of her time developing the academy's nascent arts program, and was the first on record to select two nontraditional disciplines. records indicate she was reluctant to explain, citing personal reasons. she remained reserved even after gaining the spotlight, and when asked about her past and influences, would often say her work spoke for itself. she did admit, however, that she never wrote her music with intent to stir controversy. when an altercation finally erupted in the crowd during one of her performances, it was the first such incident in four years. it escalated to the point where administrators were summoned to the scene. as one of the suspects was banned from the premises, he accused red of being an instigator and provocateur. red later stated it was in this moment that she fully understood the potent effect her music had on people. she decided to take certain precautions from that point, receding from the spotlight to compose new material in relative privacy.
    sleeping bag: black with a bright yellow equilateral triangle in the centre near the top and yellow accents along the rim
    items: the transistor - the large greatsword she is holding
    abilities: when using the transistor, she is capable of utilising multiple functions;
    abilities: breach - high-damage bolt that pierces targets with great force across long distances
    abilities: jaunt - teleport short distances directly ahead of her, can pass through walls
    abilities: mask - vanishing from sight until another action is taken, cannot attack while masked
    abilities: bounce - discharge a low-damage ricocheting bolt that jumps from target to target

ronin. wrote:

name: mei-ling zhou
    height: 5'3"
    sexuality: bisexual
    fandom: overwatch
    personality: cheerful, creative, and optimistic, even in the face of overwhelming odds, mei is a scientist who has taken the fight to preserve the environment into her own hands. she specializes in the study of abnormal climate phenomena and their effects on different ecosystems around the world. mei is very kind-hearted and positive, showing compassion for others and having a desire to preserve earth's ecosystem for generations to come since its the only world that they’ve got. passionate about science, she is always excited to learn new things and enjoys discussing scientific discoveries with others such as winston. despite that, she is aware that science can seem boring to some people so she tries to make it as entertaining as she can so that people enjoy it as well. cheerful and always seeing the positive side of things, mei always tries to lighten the mood and improve morale despite the heartbreak she has gone through, losing all of her friends and colleagues and being frozen for nine years. shown through interactions, she strongly dislikes bullies and tends to snap at people who she believes are bad, while she tries to be optimistic she has got a relatively short temper and struggles to tolerate negative people. due to being so friendly, mei becomes bashful very easily and apologises a lot, even when she’s told not to, if she believes that she has inconvenienced someone. nervous and prone to doubting herself, mei still tries to push herself to the limit which can land her in some dangerous situations, she also often tested her gear on herself which earned a range of results, such as her arm being frozen solid for a few days. somewhat of an air-head, she always tries her best to be friendly and approachable unless she views somebody as a bad person.
    background: though many blamed the planet's escalating, unexplained climate phenomena on the advent of new technologies, the rapidly growing omnic population, and drastically increased consumption of resources, the true cause remains unknown. to find a solution, overwatch established a series of eco-watchpoints at remote, critical locations worldwide. mei-ling zhou was a member of this multiyear initiative. a peerless climatologist, she had introduced cutting-edge innovations in the field of climate manipulation that protected at-risk areas in asia and beyond. she was assigned to the program's monitoring station at watchpoint: antarctica when disaster struck: a sudden, catastrophic polar storm battered the installation and cut it off from the outside world, leaving the facility damaged and the scientists stranded. as their supplies dwindled, they entered cryostasis in a last-ditch effort to survive until a rescue attempt could be made.
    but that rescue never came. it was years later when the team's cryogenics chamber was finally discovered. mei, still in hibernation, was the only survivor. the world mei awoke to had gone through considerable changes: overwatch was no more, the serious climate issues had worsened, and none of the eco-watchpoints were in operation. any clues that they had uncovered were lost. mei has decided to continue her work on her own. equipped with a portable version of her climate-manipulation technology, she travels around the world, hoping to re-establish the eco-network and track down the causes of the threats to the planet's ecosystem.
    sleeping bag: light blue with darker blue accents along the rim
    items: endothermic blaster - unleashes a concentrated, short-range stream of frost that damages, slows, and eventually freezes enemies in place. it can also shoot icicle-like projectiles at medium range.
    abilities: cryo-freeze - instantly surrounds herself with a block of thick ice. she heals and ignores damage while encased, but cannot move or use abilities. ice wall - generates an enormous ice wall that obstructs lines of sight, stops movement, and blocks attacks.

Both accepted.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:04 am

aa thanks uwu hope to get starters done tonight or tomorrow
    they/them. uk.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nemo. » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:10 am

Name: Hamuko Arisato
Nickname(s): Headphones, Spunky, Dazzling Devil, Hamu,
Species: Human
Sexuality: Bi
Fandom: Persona
Canon or Oc: Kind of canon
Personality: Hamuko is a bubbly and kind girl. She is always cheerful, and very protective of her friends, who are more important to her than anything else in the world. She is incredibly brave, tough, dependable, and has a very strong will. Although she is usually happy and jokey, she can be serious, and even scary when she needs to be.
Appearance: see image
History: Hamuko is an orphan whose parents were killed in an accident on the Moonlight Bridge when she was only 6. She otherwise had a normal life, and recently transferred to Gekkoukan High in Iwatodai City.
Inventory: An evoker, A naginata, A bit of pocket change (in yen, of course), and a few band-aids.
Abilities: Hamuko can summon her persona, Orpheus, as well as equip a sub-persona, which can provide her with additional skills. Because there is no velvet door, she can only change her sub-persona while she is sleeping. She can consume large amounts of food without getting fat.
Dislikes: shadows, people stealing her food, losing her friends.
Sleeping Bag Design: Pale pinkish-red, with a smoke-like deep red design. Her first name is printed in golden lettering on the side.
Pet?: No.
Other: I'm using the persona q system for her personas, as i feel that the normal system would be too op.
- Nemo | He/Him -

4 hrs behind CS time
nemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:52 pm

Rooken wrote:Image
Name: Hamuko Arisato
Nickname(s): Headphones, Spunky, Dazzling Devil, Hamu,
Species: Human
Sexuality: Bi
Fandom: Persona
Canon or Oc: Kind of canon
Personality: Hamuko is a bubbly and kind girl. She is always cheerful, and very protective of her friends, who are more important to her than anything else in the world. She is incredibly brave, tough, dependable, and has a very strong will. Although she is usually happy and jokey, she can be serious, and even scary when she needs to be.
Appearance: see image
History: Hamuko is an orphan whose parents were killed in an accident on the Moonlight Bridge when she was only 6. She otherwise had a normal life, and recently transferred to Gekkoukan High in Iwatodai City.
Inventory: An evoker, A naginata, A bit of pocket change (in yen, of course), and a few band-aids.
Abilities: Hamuko can summon her persona, Orpheus, as well as equip a sub-persona, which can provide her with additional skills. Because there is no velvet door, she can only change her sub-persona while she is sleeping. She can consume large amounts of food without getting fat.
Dislikes: shadows, people stealing her food, losing her friends.
Sleeping Bag Design: Pale pinkish-red, with a smoke-like deep red design. Her first name is printed in golden lettering on the side.
Pet?: No.
Other: I'm using the persona q system for her personas, as i feel that the normal system would be too op.

Accepted. Also, I'm going to be gone most of this week due to a camping trip.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me