Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic Discussion open

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Fairy Tail- A New Age Of Magic Discussion open

Postby χaphan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:44 am

Sorry for the short post from me this time around - I can't sit by the pc for too long at the time, it's simply too warm D:
- summer is killing me...
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:31 am

Trust me I know the feeling.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse Detwin, the Serpent of Fairy Tail

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:19 am

Form

quote -
"You should know thoughts speak louder then words and actions."

fc is Kagura Demuri

name -
Jesse Detwin

aliases -
The Other Mirajane, jokingly by his guildmates
Overseerer of the New Generation, joking by the older members of Fairy Tail
Erza's Little Messanger Snake
Fairy Tail's Poison Dragon
The Fairy Mechanic
The Serpent

age -

gendar -
male

occupation -
Magical Mechanic
Bartender
Guild Wizard
Go-Between for Fairy Tail and Crime Sociere

affiliation -
Fairy Tail, mark on his shoulder in dark purple
Crime Sociere, mark on his back in black

magic -
Poison Dragon Slayer Magic
Requip Magic - The Mechanic

personality -
Jesse is a fun combination of both his parents. He has his father's clear cocky, sometimes a little violent, side and doesn't exactly take it too well when his carefully thought out plans fail him. He also has Erik's physical strength as well as powerful handy magic. Despite seeming like a spitting image of his father, Jesse is also very much like his mother in his personality and it doesn't go unoticed. Jesse can have a, though rarely is, very quiet and mild-mannered personality. He is always eager to help out at the guild when he can, thus his acting as an employee there as well as a wizard, and will jump at any opportunity to help his teamates. In a fight Jesse has shown numerous times that he is willing to go as far as risk his own saftey for his comerades or for the success of the mission.

history -
Erza's right hand man Jesse was born to Kinana and Erik. With his father in a guild of former high ranked criminals, Jesse was raised by his mother in the Fairy Tail Wizard's Guild, but still had a well to do normal childhood for the son of a pair of wizards. Despite Erik constant movements with Crime Sorcière, the Poison Dragon Slayer was still a part of young Jesse's childhood and the boy still idolized the man, proud of his father's abilities as well as his part as a member of the Independent Guild. Naturally when the boy showed signs of having inherited his father's Poison Dragon Slayer Magic, he was thrilled to show Kinana and quickly wanted to train in it's use. He ended up joining the Independent Guild for several years under the care and training of Erik before rejoining Kinana as an employee and wizard of Fairy Tail. Though is is technically a Fairy Tail member now, Jesse still associates himself with Crime Sorcière just as much and bears their ingisnia on his back.

magic and abilities -
Poison Dragon Slayer Magic
Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Magic which allows the user to incorporate the element of poison into their body, granting them exclusive traits possessed by a Poison Dragon. The user is capable of freely producing and manipulating poison, manifested in the form of a toxic gas. Said gas seems to be "tangible", and can thus be used as an effective blunt weapon, inflicting physical damage to foes while at the same time infecting them.[1] The poison produced by Poison Dragon Slayer Magic starts off by slowly stealing the movement from the victims' body away, before subsequently killing them.[2]Cobra has enough faith in his Dragon Slayer abilities to claim that one touch from his Poison Dragon Slayer Magic will decay and utterly destroy everything in his path.[3] When Jesse uses his Dragon Slayer abilities, his arms become clawed and scaly, which first showcased the great corrosive power of his poison, disintegrating the sleeve of his shirt merely upon activation. Being a form of Dragon Slayer Magic, this Magic allows its user to consume external sources of its element, in this case, poison, to restore their body's health and regain strength.

-Poison Immunity - Because his element is poison, Jesse is immune to all types of poisons. In fact he can actually eat other poisons and it will empower him.

-Poison Dragon Tail - creates poison in his fist in a shape of a whip then swings it towards his target, If the hit of the poison whip is strong enough than it could pierce through the target and poison its blood stream.

-Crushing Fang - The user attacks their target with poison-covered fingertips,[1] from which a poisonous mist trails.

-Fang Thrust - The user generates a wave of poison, shaped like a large-fanged snake head, and sends it towards the target, stopping their incoming attacks by having the wave "bite" them.[1]

-Spiral Jaw - The user jumps in the air and, when they are upside down, gathers poison on their legs and kicks the opponent while rotating.

-Scales - The user swings their arm, generating a very large number of scale-shaped masses of poison, which are rapidly sent flying at the target in consecutive reprises.[1]

-Grip Strike - The user grabs hold of their target with one hand and releases a burst of poison from it at point-blank range.[1]

-Roar - The Poison Dragon Slayer's exclusive Dragon's Roar, incorporating the element of poison. The user quickly gathers and releases poison from their mouth in the form of deadly, poisonous stream that, when it makes contact with the target, injects a lethal virus into their body that slowly weakens them and restricts their movement before ultimately killing them.[1]

-Sharp Horn - The user encompasses their hand with poison and performs a high jump to strike the opponent head-on with a hand thrust, dealing heavy damage in the process. Upon piercing the target, it releases a large stream of poison that harms the victim from inside out and other unfortunate bystanders caught in its flurry.[1]

-Twin Fang - The user moves their arms forward in the shape of a cross, forming a very large amount of poison, in two massive waves, shaped like fangs, which are used to attack the target with sheer blunt force.[1] In the anime, this spell was portrayed differently, with the generated poison being split into many elongated, snake-shaped masses, which all move towards the opponent at once.[2]

-Guard - The user moves their arms forward in a cross, creating a large shield of poison that defends the user from the enemy's attacks and, at the same time, gives the user the opportunity to counter without fear of being intercepted.

Requip-The Mechanic
A more supplementary type pf magic and a form of Requip that Jesse was taught by Erza Scarlet. This form of Requip Magic allows Jesse to, instead of summoning weapons or armors, call forth and switch a verity of tools or other everyday objects.

Enhanced Hearing
Jesse has been shown to have incredibly fine hearing, being able to hear from a great distance and the slightest of movements as well as other people's thoughts.

Enhanced Strength
With the nature of his fighting style and him being a Dragon Slayer, like all other Slayers Jesse's strength is above the norm. He may appear lean and lanky to some but the young man is really more of the toned muscle type. He can fight easily without using his magic, still managing to defeat opponents armed or unarmed with a series of kicks and punches that pack deceptive force behind them.

equipment -
any tools he summons with his magic

crush -

significant other-

Other information -
*He does suffer from motion sickness on every vehicle with the exceptions of flying with his partner d on his magiccycle. His magicycle being specialy modified by himself to prevent the imobilizing illness.
*He has an Exceed named Joy as a partner.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:15 am, edited 9 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:28 am

hah

I'm really out here like

a dragon slayer without an exceed :-)
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Espeon101010 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:54 am

I mean, Gajeel was without an exceed for a while, so it's not that weird. Even no exceed at all is possible I suppose
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Joy, the Sassy Little Happiness of Fairy Tail

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:57 am

Form-
quote -
"

appearance -
Joy appears as a light blue furred female cat who walks on two legs and can talk. She tends to wear a collared dark maroon shirt and short gray skirt.

name -
Joy

age -
4 years but almost 5

gender -
Female

occupation -
Guild Wizard

affiliation -
Crime Sociere
Fairy Tail, mark is on her back in black ink

magic -
Aera

personality -

history -

magic and abilities -
Aera
Aera is a Magic that allows its users to sprout large angelic wings that give them the ability to fly. While flying, the user can carry objects or people, but is limited to carrying only one passenger.[2] Furthermore, there is also a time limit to how long the user can fly, as the wings disappear after the user's Magic Power is depleted.[3] The users can also change the speed in which they fly, but the faster they go, the more Magic Power they consume.

-Max Speed- By using Magic Power the user increases their speed to the extremes, allowing them to fly a distance relative to the amount they used. This speed can be used to dodge incoming attacks. While using this spell, the user can also carry one additional person. However, this spell is restricted by the amount of Magic Power the user has, as once the user runs out, they will collapse.

-Flight - Joy can fly using her wings manifested by her magic. She is strong enough to carry one person while in flight as well.

crush -

significant other - 

Other information-
*She is the partner of Jesse Detwin.
*She is in the process of learning Transformation Magic.
*It is currently unknown if she has the same future seeing ability as her mother and grandmother.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:04 am

Yeah I guess
I dunno, her original character had an exceed

I guess I just cut it for this version, though I could bring him in later
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:43 pm

Sorry posting took so dang long. Got super busy and a bit distracted, but back.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me