๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Postby wildsight » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:38 am

@parabatai
Ahh, sure ! I'd be down to see how that works out ! ;w;
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐•.๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ (OPEN)

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:40 am

Ahh, @แดกษชสŸแด…๊œฑษชษขสœแด›, I can't seem to find your forms for Heathernose and her kits, could you repost them for me? ;;
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Heathernose, Scorchkit, & Starlingkit

Postby wildsight » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:44 am

Ooof, I'm sorry @Koi I removed them because of the confusion until further notice ;w;
Here they are;;

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

"We all take risks. We take them every day"

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
THE BASICS
Name;; Heathernose
Age;; Twenty-seven moons
Gender;; Female/Molly
Sexuality;; Heterosexual
Voice;; Quiet

THE LOOKS
Pelt Color;; Ginger
Pelt Markings;; Tabby
Pelt Length;; Medium
Eye color;; Pale amber
Build;; Lean

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
THE FAMILY
Mother;; Marigoldeye
Father;; Ambertuft
Siblings;; N/A
Crush;; Open
Mate;; Stark [ex-mate] Open
Kits Scorchkit

THE TRAITS
Positive Traits;; Words go here,
words go here
Negative Traits;; Words go here,
words go here

THE ASSOCIATION
Affiliation(s);; N/A
Current Rank;; Rogue
Previous Rank;; Warrior
Desired Rank;; None

THE SKILLS
Agility;; 4/5
Strength;; 3/5
Speed;; 3/5
Stamina;; 3/5
Combat;; 4/5
Intellect;; 5/5

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
PERSONALITY
Heathernose is determined, strong-willed, and distrusting. Heathernose is known for her extremely determined nature,
only needing the words 'you can't do that' for motivation. Living as a rogue has also made her more determined because
she doesn't have others to rely on. Not that she would want to rely on others. She has been in a clan before, and life as
a clan cats was fine, before she fell for a loner. After a toxic relationship, she quickly began to become distrusting of
others, and is still that way. She is a very strong-willed molly, and will stand up for what she believes in no matter what.
She is a reserved molly, and doesn't handle emotions very well especially those of anger, and loves. She is very hard on
herself, always seeming to wonder if she's done the right thing or if she's done enough. Of course, you really wouldn't
know this unless you knew her quite well. The strain of living alone, sometimes makes her wish for her old life back,
but she can't bring herself to be around other cats, because she's afraid she won't be able to trust them which would
just cause more problems in general. Once you get past her reserved side though, you'll meet a affectionate, and trust
worthy friend as long as you don't break her trust. Because once you don't you'll never get that trust back.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

ImageImage

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

"How can I believe you? How can I trust you?" "I wanna believe you, but I don't know if I should"

THE BASICS
Name;; Scorchkit Scorchpaw Scorch???
Starlingkit Starlingpaw Starling???
Age;; Four moons
Gender;; Scorch [m] Starling [f]
Sexuality;; Heterosexual [Scorch]
Demisexual [Starling]
Voice;; Soft [Scorch]
Quiet [Starling]

THE LOOKS
Pelt Color;; Scorch [ginger]
Starling [dark grayish blue]
Pelt Markings;; Tabby
Pelt Length;; Short [Scorch]
Medium [Starling]
Eye color;; Pale green
Build;; Lean [Scorch]
Slim [Starling]

THE FAMILY
Mother;; Heathernose
Father;; Stark
Siblings;; Each other
Crush;; Open
Mate;; Too young
Kits Too young

THE TRAITS
Scorchkit
Positive Traits;; Confident,
determined, strong-willed
Negative Traits;; Brash,
impulsive, aloof
Starlingkit
Positive Traits;; Confident,
determined, strong-willed
Negative Traits;; Brash,
impulsive, aloof

THE ASSOCIATION
Affiliation(s);; N/A
Current Rank;; Rogue kit
Previous Rank;; N/A
Desired Rank;; None

THE SKILLS
Agility;; 2/5
Strength;; 2/5
Speed;; 2/5
Stamina;; 2/5
Combat;; 2/5
Intellect;; 4/5

PERSONALITY
Scorchkit is brash, impulsive, and aloof. Scorchkit is a bit different from his mother in the sense of his brash nature.
He is quite cocky even at his young age, and believes he's the best at anything, and everything. Of course, since he's lived
as a rogue for his whole life so far, he really has not done anything against any other cat. He is quite impulsive, doing things
without much thought, which often lands him in a world of trouble he could have avoided. However, this tom does have a
aloof nature, more distant when it comes to others. But once he gets past that, he is very friendly toward others. The tom
does have some trust issues though, mostly because of his mother's teaching. After a brief, but an unforgettable experience
with his father, he knows that some cats aren't to be trusted. He can be quite rude at times, though he doesn't always try to
be. He still young, and has a lot to learn.

Starlingkit's personality is a wip

โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:29 am

I only have a little bit of time to be on here before I have to go perform at a concert today. I might be too tired to get back on afterwards so I wont be able to get back on until tomorrow.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:00 am

Ok, here is one last cat.
She is a kit and is up for adoption.

~~~~~~~~~~

[img]https://www.google.com/search?q=Blue-gray+tabby&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqyrndleriAhUSWq0KHZMFCGQQ_AUIECgB&biw=1280&bih=650#imgrc=xHN9Dml4R7GWtM:[/img]

Name: Jaykit
Pelt/Eye Color: Blue-gray tabby with a pale underside and jay-blue eyes

Sexuality: Pansexual
Kin: All we know about her kin was that her mother was a gray tabby with blue eyes.
Extras: Her eartip is torn. The reason is unknown.

History: Jaykit, who's parents are unknown, was found in a shallow stream on the outskirts of DawnClan territory.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me (โ€ข) so please bear with me
if i donโ€™t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:01 pm

Pay Dudulewicz wrote:Ok, here is one last cat.
She is a kit and is up for adoption.

~~~~~~~~~~

[img]https://www.google.com/search?q=Blue-gray+tabby&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqyrndleriAhUSWq0KHZMFCGQQ_AUIECgB&biw=1280&bih=650#imgrc=xHN9Dml4R7GWtM:[/img]

Name: Jaykit
Pelt/Eye Color: Blue-gray tabby with a pale underside and jay-blue eyes

Sexuality: Pansexual
Kin: All we know about her kin was that her mother was a gray tabby with blue eyes.
Extras: Her eartip is torn. The reason is unknown.

History: Jaykit, who's parents are unknown, was found in a shallow stream on the outskirts of DawnClan territory.

Accepted, but she needs to be taken in by one of the queens because I don't want any motherless kits.
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:03 pm

If no one else volunteers one of their characters
I can have Heathernose take her in if that helps ;w;
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:32 pm

แดกษชสŸแด…๊œฑษชษขสœแด› wrote:
If no one else volunteers one of their characters
I can have Heathernose take her in if that helps ;w;

You can if you'd like, but I don't want it forced on you ;;
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups