[ ' ★ discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ ' ★ discussion ]

Postby ~stories untold. » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:22 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name;
Pos/Neu/Neg
Description
x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name;
Pos/Neu/Neg
Description
x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name;
Pos/Neu/Neg
Description
x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name;
Pos/Neu/Neg
Description
x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name;
Pos/Neu/Neg
Description
x
x
x
x

x
Name;
Pos/Neu/Neg
Description
x
x
x
x

Name;
Pos/Neu/Neg
Description
x
x
x
x

x
Name;
Pos/Neu/Neg
Description
x
x
x
x

x
Name;
Pos/Neu/Neg
Description
x
x
x
x

Name;
Pos/Neu/Neg
Description
x
x
x
x

Last edited by ~stories untold. on Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
~stories untold.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ' ★ a little bit scandalous ]

Postby niico » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:20 pm

─ park(l) ji-yeon(f) is her name. ─ her english name is lena, and she typically goes by that
or lee. ─ lena is 25 years old, and she's agent number four. ─ she's questioning her sexual
ity at the moment, but she definitely has some sort of(and by sort of i mean very large) at
traction to females. ─ flirting.. is an art form to jiyeon. its like an amazing dance if its ex
ecuted well. ─ her charm is untouchable, second to none. she can smooth over any matte
r of disagreement or annoyance simply by turning her flirtiness just a little. ─ very often t
he life of the party- she could probably turn a study session at the library into a rager. ─ f
iercely independent, she craves creativity and freedom. ─ self-esteem is dependent on he
r ability to come up with original solutions, and she need to know that they have the freed
om to be innovative- she can quickly lose patience or become dejected if she gets trapped
in a boring role. ─ she does know how to relax, luckily, and she is perfectly capable of swi
tching from a passionate, driven idealist in the workplace to that imaginative and enthusia
stic free spirit on the dance floor, often with a suddenness that can surprise that can surpr
ise anyone that knows her. ─ she really knows how to communicate- communication is key
in her mind. she enjoys small talk and deep and meaningful conversation, and she finds ex
citement in both. ─ lena does tend to overthink the little things- but she'd never show it. s
he hates to show any kind of weakness. ─ when she gets stressed, typically when she over
thinks things, she turns to other people, but not for help. she flirts with them to relieve st
ressed. ─ because of that, people might call her a player but she honestly doesn't get arou
nd that much, she just flirts and lowkey leads people on without meaning to. ─ shes really
good at connecting dots. to her, everything is connected and nothing stands alone. she see'
s abstract relationships and associations between objects, events, experiences, and possibi
lities that other people miss. ─ she's very loyal, to her country and to friends/family. she'd
definitely die for what she loved if it was in grave danger. laying her life down is something
that comes easy to lena if it meant protecting what she loves.
Last edited by niico on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ' ★ but baby dont let them see it ]

Postby niico » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:21 pm

words
Last edited by niico on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Politics » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:20 pm

Last edited by Politics on Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
    Politics

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Politics » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:37 pm

- - -
    Last edited by Politics on Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Politics

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[ ' ★ where'd you wanna go ]

Postby artemis, » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:50 pm

xxxxxx
    ─── kimura (l) hyeri (f), english name is genesis and prefers it
    ─── twenty-three years of age, korean and japanese descent
    ─── council member three, telekinetic and can astral project
    ─── bisexual/rom with no preference
    ─── 5'3'', petite and agile frame
    ─── abandoned by her parents as a baby, genesis harbors some
    serious trust issues and is very cynical of people's intentions
    ─── at first glance, she's quite charismatic and sweet, still has
    a baby face >:3 easily charms others while keeping her walls
    up at the same time
    ─── has nothing to lose, and thus this makes her very unafraid
    of practically anything that comes her way
    ─── genesis can be a little rash, didn't have the chance to
    experience a normal childhood and was raised by the council,
    and hopes to make up for some of that
    ─── not intentionally manipulative, and contrary to popular
    belief genesis would never hurt anyone without a reason
    ─── very plagued by the memory of killing uf-no. 2's old leader,
    especially since she was only a child at the time
    ─── puts on facades to hide her true feelings, has mastered it
    over time and only a select few have seen her in a very vulnerable
    state
    ─── very loyal to those she cares for, doesn't want anyone to
    experience such hurt and would go great lengths for them
    ─── genesis feels quite lonely at times, since she had no family
    she felt as if there was nobody around who cared for her, still
    feels anger towards her parents from time to time
    ─── ^ this can make her pretty resentful at times and genesis
    hates the fact that she hasn't moved on from it yet and she
    lets it get to her still
    Last edited by artemis, on Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
    artemis,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[ ' ★ quote ]

Postby artemis, » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:51 pm

her relations
    artemis,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[ ' ★ i can't make this up ]

Postby yanyeos » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:57 am

— wyatt daniel park, but has a korean name of park jeong soo ((박정수)). he almost never uses it though, si
    nce that was his mom's thing. just call him wyatt please. it's what he greatly prefers
    — 23 years of age, born on june 9th
    — cis male (he/him/his). wyatt finds himself attracted to both males and females for the most part. he fin
    ds himself getting flustered quite easily when he's forced to talk to people he deems attractive
    — wyatt stands tall at 6'2 with a rather muscular frame. he's been working on building up muscle, but some
    how he often comes off as uncoordinated and scrawny. his massive hands and feet really don't help him mu
    ch when it comes to this fact, so those often make him even more awkward
    — a clumsy mess. can't go five feet without tripping over himself or getting hurt. while he may look intimi
    dating at times, just know he has no idea what he's doing. definitely pulls off intimidating well though, ha
    s a serious rbf and tends to stand in the background quietly with his brows knitted together
    — the type of kid to get hangry, as he eats a lot. doesn't like waiting for food nor being told he can't eat r
    ight now. the few times he has gotten into serious fights have been when he hasn't eaten in a couple hour
    s and his blood sugar is low, so he's already pissy, and then someone says something he doesn't like very
    much, so he decks them square in the face. he was suspended in grade school for that exact reason
    — he can get rather impatient at times. hates waiting around especially when it comes to food or when h
    e needs to get somewhere. absolutely despises waiting in lines. would rather die than have to wait in line
    for food. really depends on instant gratification and needs to learn how to be patient
    — for the most part he's all bark and no bite, but his bark can be scary, especially considering he doesn't l
    ike to talk all that much. has a very deep rough voice that gives away his emotions, so when he's legit mad
    and yelling, it's not fun to listen to. doesn't usually mean what he says when he's angry
    — spends a lot of time inside his own head. if you see him standing in the background looking like he's pl
    otting someone's murder, it might be because he's trying to remember what kind of ice cream is in the fri
    dge or thinking that he needs to do laundry because he has absolutely nothing clean to wear. his thinking
    face might look really aggressive, but it's just because because he's thinking hard about things
    — finds it so hard to be social. his brother would always tell him he needed to be more confident in himse
    lf, but honestly, after he passed away, he became more withdrawn and wanted to spend less time with ot
    hers. it was really hard for him to make friends after her death because of this. he just couldn't find much
    of a reason to get out there and socialize or just be around people in general
    — has noticed the changes he's gone through in the past couple years and isn't happy with them. realizes
    he used to be a brighter happier person which makes him a little sad. he also figures he needs to come to
    terms with it all and accept that maybe changing like this is just him growing up
    — while he's for the most part quiet and reserved, when he's in a good mood around people he likes, a m
    ore playful side pops out. he has good sarcastic humor and laughs a lot, which always feels really good
    yanyeos

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[ ' ★ i can't take it back ]

Postby yanyeos » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:01 am

unit foxtrot — agent #3
      power of adaptive muscle memory

01. he's been working out lately, but is just a little embarrassed about it for some reason. doesn't want so
      mebody to just walk in on him struggling with weights because that'd hurt his pride a lot. however, wyatt i
      s quite a bit stronger than he looks, but he has no stamina. that's why he struggles. probably needs a pers
      onal trainer because he has absolutely no idea what he's doing 02. probably should get his hair cut, becau
      se he has these moments where he just goes blind when his hair gets in his face. plus his bedhead is prob
      ably one of the worst you've ever seen 03. speaking of beds, don't bother to share one with wyatt. ever. he
      kicks and punches in his sleep as well as splays his long limbs across the entire bed. also rolls a lot. if you
      're ever planning on on sleeping with him, you better be bigger, because he'll probably crush you otherwise
    yanyeos

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me