Daily Demigod Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Daily Demigod Discussion

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:41 am

I'd be fine with starting now.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caster_HD » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:36 pm

I'll be a bit more free come end of friday/saturday but I can always spare a few minutes to start earlier.

Follow me Guys!
!Swear I'm not dead just a bit depressed! If you are in a RP with me don't be afraid to go on without me, I'm sorry lol

DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:18 pm

I'm fine with starting whenever you're able to!
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:23 am

Getting out of work earlier than I thought today so I'll post my starter a bit later on <3

Follow me Guys!
!Swear I'm not dead just a bit depressed! If you are in a RP with me don't be afraid to go on without me, I'm sorry lol

Caster_HD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:27 pm

Sorry for the delay, finally posted! Work kinda got the best of me so it's a bit of a short starter, also I've updated the lists on both top posts to include everyone's characters and names.

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:41 am

Full Name: Cassandra Romanos
“Cassie”
{ Birthday } November 25th
{ Age } 25
{ Ethnicity } Greek/ Caucasian
{ Species } Centaur
{ Orientation } Pansexual
{ Relationship Interests} Open

{ Appearance } She stands at about 16hh to her withers, muscular, with her horse half built like a light draught (think irish draught). Her coat is a dark bay with a two white socks on her back hooves. Her tail and hair are black and kept short (she usually ties her hair up in a bun or ponytail when working), contrasting with her barely tanned skin and complementing her (practically) black eyes. When it comes to casual clothes, she normally chucks on a plain t-shirt and bomber jacket although she can normally be seen patrolling in her police uniform.

{ Personality } With nerves of steel and quick mind, she will always try to complete a task no matter what it is, having learned how to use her body and species to its advantage whilst also respecting her limits. Whilst not being a glutton, she can drink and eat like a tank, having visited most 'all you can eat' places in the area and being disappointed when they struggle to keep up with her. Outside the force, and often during her break, she's incredibly outgoing and always tries to get people to feel comfortable around her since she knows her size (and occupation) can often be intimidating- she's more than happy to most of the talking if the other person is shy or introverted. She's an optimist to the core and always tries to look on the bright side of things despite having run into some nasty characters during her time. Whilst she might not be the most academic, she knows enough to get herself through life but have a certain love for all things historical.

{ Bio } Raised on a small cattle ranch, she was the youngest of 3 (soon to be 5). Whilst her father was a heavy, shire-built centaur, her mother was a lightweight thoroughbred build, meaning she and her siblings were lucky and managed to be fairly fast whilst still having alot of physical strength. Even as a calf, she would often race her siblings across the various landscapes, jumping ditches, logs, tall grass, whatever they could find before she started helping around the farm herself- moving hay bales, herding the livestock, etc. Her mother gave them a scare when she became pregnant with her younger twin siblings (since often times either the foals don't survive or the mother doesn't) but was thankfully able to pull through. It was around about this time, she started watching a lot of buddy cop and superhero movies, setting her dream on becoming a policeman with her family supporting her the whole way.
Whilst it took alot of work and training, she proved herself to be a strong asset within the team and was assigned to work alongside the mounted units, the fact she had the speed and strength of a horse yet the mind and reasoning of a human meaning she was able to keep the horses calm and still bark out orders.

{ Family } Buck (father, 57), Rosa (mother, 53) Hektor (brother, 31), Jolene (sister, 28),
Erik and Molly (brother and sister, 17), Alice (Hektor's daughter, 4)

{ Pets } None but she would love to have cattle again.

Hobbies: Racing her squad mates, cross country,
Talents: Extreme strength and stamina, ability to make quick decisions under pressure, jumping
Likes: Being allowed to just run and go mad, getting a job done efficiently
Dislikes: Plastic bags, loud noises, when the roads are too slippery, swimming
Dreams: To rise through the ranks and get a place out in the countryside
Fears: Breaking a leg, falling from heights/ heights in general

Favorite Color: A nice navy blue
Favorite Food: Anything really
Favorite Animal: Cows
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Weather: Sunny with a light breeze
Favorite Time of Day: Midday
Favorite Music Genre: She mostly listens to film scores but may dabble in rock

Other Notes:
Last edited by Boxen. on Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:00 pm

Pallas Argyros {Nonbinary-They/Them}
{ Birthday } March 28th
{ Age } 28
{ Ethnicity } Greek
{ Orientation } Pansexual
{ Relationship Interests} None currently/Open I guess?
{ Personality } Somewhat stereotypical for a child of Ares Pallas is filled with a seemingly endless fury. Tiny inconveniences and catastrophic disasters alike tend to be met with the same anger, a laughably short temper that explodes at the slightest spark. There are, of course, a few exceptions; anyone that manages to avoid poking at any of their soft spots can find them to be surprisingly witty and an attentive listener... Though any perceived slights against their friends will provoke their temper as well. Plays into the stereotype of being a dumb brute intentionally to avoid being bothered.
{ Bio } Pallas has never met their father, something they tell anyone who will listen is the only good thing he's ever done for them. The abandonment is common in demigods--they know that from any others they've met--but it torments them in a way that feeds into their temper. Never worth the attention or acknowledgement or never deserving of any contact. Their mother was loving and devoted but was also only one woman--she couldn't possibly be there all the time, couldn't see everything, couldn't do everything. The absence was felt constantly and only amplified by the prevalence of myths and legends about the pantheon. There were so many like them scattered throughout history, all either abandoned or killed. They want nothing more than to somehow find their father and properly fight him despite the futility of it--anything to make a point about not being so easily discarded.
{ Family } Elene Argyros - Mother - 58
{ Pets } They've more or less adopted a stray dog that hangs around their neighborhood, affectionately calling the mutt 'Fawn' after a close friend since she spends so much time sleeping in strange places and positions.

Occupation: Personal Trainer at a local gym, also teaches a self defense class
Hobbies: Martial arts, axe throwing, scrap booking, stargazing
Talents: Enhanced strength and athleticism, endurance
Likes: Working out, sparring, reading, dogs, hiking, camping
Dislikes: Crowded areas, small spaces, texting (too many broken phone screens)
Dreams: They really want to fight Ares one day and don't care much about what happens with their mortal life otherwise.
Fears: Abandonment, being forgotten, really most nihilistic abstract concepts they can't punch

Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Creamy Garlic Ceasar Potato Chips {A limited and currently discontinued flavor}
Favorite Animal: Wolf
Favorite Season: Spring
Favorite Weather: Sunny with a breeze
Favorite Time of Day: Sunset
Favorite Music Genre: Rock

Other Notes: Their necklace was a gift from their friend Fawn (another demigod and daughter of Artemis) on their last day of camp. They wear it constantly but whenever she comes to visit they hide it under whatever shirt they're wearing.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:45 am

┌───────────┐

texttexttexttexttexttextexttextt

└───────────┘
▬▬()▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

┌─────────────┐

I. Aldiras Lokison/Tednuirson II. Male
III. about 2700 years old, acts 27-ish
IV. Pansexual V. Half æsir, half svartálfr
VI. son of Loki and Tednuir, two males

└─────────────┘

IXIIXImage
┌─────────────┐

Aldir is a rather silent regal person at a
first glance but once you get to know
his he is a trickster and a flirt like his
godly father. He is actually very helpful
despite his flirty trickster personality
he is also quite the gentleman and is
surprisingly respectful around others.

└─────────────┘
Last edited by sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ on Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:04 am

All accepted! We have so many people now :o feel free to post your starters anytime or hook up with the characters currently going! I'll be on later tonight to see how things are going and post myself

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lol5654057 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:35 pm

Korisiki Organo
“Kory, Melody, Oregano”
{ Birthday } May 7th
{ Age } 21
{ Ethnicity } Greek
{ Orientation } Bisexual
{ Appearance } Kory is average height (5'9") and of thin build. They have naturally tan skin and long, golden/blonde hair. They have hazel eyes that sometimes look golden in certain light.
{ Personality } In one word, extra. Kory is a performer at heart who loves to be in the spotlight (literally and figuratively). They're not exactly self-centered, but they're definitely an attention seeker. They love learning and will jump at the opportunity to learn about someone or something they don't know about yet. They have a caring, nurturing side that comes out full force around little kids.
{ Bio } Kory was born to Apollo and Euterpe, who quickly left them at the home of a mortal woman. That human was Emile. She was the one who named them (literally just combining the Greek words for daughter, music, and instrument) and raised them. They were quickly drawn to the fine arts as soon as they could speak and write. They also quickly developed their need for attention once someone used the word "talented" in reference to their poems. They found out at 11 that their father was Apollo, and ever since they've been trying to be the absolute best poet and performer they can, as that's what is expected from them at this point.
{ Family } Apollo (Father), Euterpe (Mother), Apollo's many other kids (Siblings), Emile (Foster Mother)
{ Pets } They have adopted a raven and a mouse.

Occupation: Kory is an actor, but will only accept a role that sings atleast once. This means they are between auditions most of the time.
Hobbies: They enjoy writing poetry in their free time. They also sometimes write music.
Talents: As the child of Apollo and a muse, they're pretty good at writing poetry, dancing, making music, and singing. The one they most excel at, however, is singing. They can hit a target with a bow and arrow, but they're not exactly the most accurate shot.
Likes: Theatre (specifically musical theatre), learning, sunlight, being around children, archery, any 4 legged animals with hooves or feathered creatures that live in groups.
Dislikes: People who are rude to kids, being unable to understand something.
Dreams: To make it big as a poet and/or actor.
Fears: That they will never be able to live up to the expectations of a child of Apollo.

Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Food: Crumbcake
Favorite Animal: Pythons
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Weather: Bright and sunny
Favorite Time of Day: Early morning
Favorite Music Genre: Anything that's in a musical/movie musical.

Other Notes: They use the pronouns she/her and they/them.
Attachments
Korisiki.png
Korisiki.png (42.99 KiB) Viewed 6 times
Last edited by lol5654057 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lol5654057

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me