Daily Demigod Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Daily Demigod Discussion

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:22 pm

Hello!
Welcome to the discussions page! I'll post two different kinds of character sheets down below to help anyone out that needs one, but feel free to use your own if you have one! The list of characters (with a bit more detail) will go up on the main page, I'll post a simplified one here! Also tell me your favorite color to make your name on the 'Member's' list

-Current members-
Caster_HD
-Yrkki
-Jaclyn
hello-andromeda
-Lapis
InfectedHau
-Rayleigh
surfergirlgeek
-Ammaria
-Aaron
Fortune's Fool
-Masumi
-Zara
Boxen.
-Cassandra
Blaisism
-Pallas
-Adrastos
-Sabidono
~( ̄へ ̄~)
-Aldiras
lol5654057
-Korisiki
Spiritstar3
-Akira
-Kira

Sheets

Simple
Code: Select all
Name
God/Creature Type
Orientation
Description/Picture
Relationship status
Background

Complex
Code: Select all
Full Name
“Nickname”
{ Birthday }
{ Ethnicity }
{ Orientation }
{ Relationship Interests}
{ Appearance }
{ Personality }
{ Bio }
{ Family }
{ Pets }

Hobbies:
Talents:
Dreams:
Fears:

Favorite Color:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Animal:
Favorite Season:
Favorite Weather:
Favorite Time of Day:
Favorite Music Genre:

Other Notes:
Last edited by Caster_HD on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Follow me Guys!
!Swear I'm not dead just a bit depressed! If you are in a RP with me don't be afraid to go on without me, I'm sorry lol

DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caster's Character beans

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:23 pm

[Character Name:]
Jaclyn 'Bird, Jay, Jay-bird' Dalton

[Character Age:]21

[Character Height:]6'0

[Character Weight:] 170

[Character Sexuality:] Bisexual (Dominate)

[Character Specification:]Female, androgynous

[Character Race:] Egyptian Demigod 'Daughter of Horus' God of War

[Character Residence:] Small studio above a shopping strip/diner

[Character Occupation:] Waitress at 'Retromania' a old timely themed diner

[Character Description:]Blood red eyes always framed with large lashes and sharp black liner, Caramel tan skin. Short pixie cut dirty blonde hair. Thin, tall body with a small chest though she doesn't mind it as she dresses less feminine when she's not working. Her androgynous looks have lead her to cross dress as a male in her spare time, she lives for the confused stares people give her on the streets as they try to pin down her gender.

[Character Biography:]

I was born into this world out of spite and Hate. My mother only bore me to watch my father squirm at the thought of having a daughter. He was a 'sons only kind of guy' girls were useless in a conquest of war...I was tossed out to the streets the second I could hold a job, even if it wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world it pays me enough to survive, plus working in customer service has opened me up to thousands of different kinds of people.

[Other:]
Her short temper, something she's always cursed her father for, has always found a way of getting her in trouble.

[Character Name:]
Yrkki 'Yuri' Valsum

[Character Age:]23

[Character Height:]5'5

[Character Weight:] 160

[Character Sexuality:] Bisexual

[Character Specification:] Male

[Character Race:] Greek Demigod 'Son of Thanatos' God of death

[Character Residence:] high rise apartment

[Character Occupation:] Manager of the local flower shop 'Blooming Beauty'

[Character Description:]

Golden eyes with a darker honey center, bright orange hair that's cut short on the sides with a longer flop on top with just a hint of curl. Thin with light muscle definition. He likes to dress comfy but nice, always wearing a different colored plaid or pair of colored converse everyday to coordinate his 'look'. A large cut like scar runs down the left side of his face, from the top of his eye to his jaw, from a bad run in with a wild gorgon. His eye sight is foggy on that side because of it.

[Character Biography:]

I like to think I've lead a happy life, to be honest nothing much 'exciting' ever really happens to me unless my dad calls me out to clean up the underworld. For being a demigod of death you'd think that would be what defines me but I've worked my whole life to try and avoid that association, suureee sometimes I do need to go take the souls from innocent people and beasts if my father's feeling lazy that week, or force the wrong doers back into Tartarus when he wants a vacation but I mainly like to be seen as the sweet owner of the flower shop who could never do any harm.

[Other:] Can summon his main weapon, a bone white scythe with a jagged blade, at will. Most times is resides in the shape of a thin cross necklace he wears at all times.
Last edited by Caster_HD on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Follow me Guys!
!Swear I'm not dead just a bit depressed! If you are in a RP with me don't be afraid to go on without me, I'm sorry lol

Caster_HD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Lapis Agne~

Postby hello-andromeda » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:11 pm

Full Name: Lapis Agne~Daughter of Poseidon
“n/a”
{ Birthday } November 9th
{ Age } 22
{ Ethnicity } Greek
{ Orientation } Heterosexual
{ Appearance } She deeply tan with short textured brown hair. She has long limbs and a heart-shaped face. She has beautiful green eyes and thick eyebrows.
{ Personality } Lapis is strong, sharp and extremely logical. She's imaginative, original, open-minded and fiercely independent. She loves an intellectual challenge and plan making. She's honest, straightforward and genuine. She's curious towards new people, but she's private and cautious about revealing anything about herself.
{ Bio } She was born to a father living in a small town next to the Volos. She didn't realize she was the daughter of the great Poseidon until she was 15 years old. She moved to California after her mother passed and began her studies at a university, seeking a normal life.
{ Family } Phoebe(mother)
{ Pets } Cosmos~A black cat with a white belly and green eyes

Hobbies: Swimming, writing, hiking, binging shows
Talents: Singing, writing, public speaking
Dislikes: most people, wind, tight clothes
Dreams: A battle worth fighting for, settling down with someone she really loves
Fears: Living a dull life, heights

Favorite Color: All shades of red and purple
Favorite Food: rice
Favorite Animal: Manta ray
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Weather: Slightly cloudy, cool
Favorite Time of Day: Evening
Favorite Music Genre: Alternative (theme song~ Nothin'- Robert Plant)

┌─────────────┐
andromeda ⋆ she/her
intj-t ⋆ aries ⋆ slytherin
⋆ pms are always open ⋆
signature credit: nk
└─────────────┘
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Daily Demigod Discussion

Postby hello-andromeda » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:11 pm

res for relationships
┌─────────────┐
andromeda ⋆ she/her
intj-t ⋆ aries ⋆ slytherin
⋆ pms are always open ⋆
signature credit: nk
└─────────────┘
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:08 am

Accepted! She sounds lovely ❤

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:53 am

Full Name: Raleigh Carter
    { Birthday } March 3rd
    { Ethnicity } Egyptian
    { Orientation } Pansexual
    { Age } 26
    { Heritage } Daugher of Nyarlathotep, god of chaos

{ Appearance } Raleigh is tall and slender, but otherwise generally unassuming. Her jet black hair hangs down to her shoulders in no particular order, her sharp, hawkish face sports only minimal makeup, and her brown, almond-shaped eyes are generally dull and uninterested, focused primarily on the floor. She doesn't do much to dress up, typically wearing T-shirts and jeans, regardless of the weather. Her Carmel-colored skin helps hide the dark circles under her eyes, but they're still there if one looks close enough.

{ Personality } Raleigh is quiet, jaded, and more than a little cynical, underscored by a healthy dose of paranoia. Both easily startled and generally very twitchy, she's developed a reputation as that one co-worker who's a bit weird, but harmless overall. She has a hard time making friends, and as a result is very close to those she does have. With other demigods, however, her more cynical nature comes out. She's wholly disillusioned with the idea of being a demigod, and treats them with either thinly veiled disdain or outright hostility.

{ Bio } As far as Raleigh is concerned, she has no family. Her mother has been locked in a mental institution since before she was born, and the tall, dark figure that claims to be her father is more a subject of fear than of comfort. She grew up in the foster care system, bouncing around homes as each successive family grew tired of dealing with her. Her abilities landed her a schizophrenia diagnosis, her supposed recovery simply being her realization that she shouldn't tell anyone the things she saw. The minute she was allowed to live on her own she left, taking whatever job she could to keep a roof over her head and fervently researching various gods and deities in her spare time. A run-in with a child of Isis in her youth had made her aware that she was the child of a God, but she had no idea whose child she was. She certainly wasn't about to ask the dark-clothed figure that visited her every few months, he seemed to delight in cryptic statements, and she still wasn't sure he was truly her father. Her talent for research and memorization landed her a job at a university library, where she chanced upon a certain book, normally kept under lock and key, which made a lot of things make a lot of sense. She continues to work at the library, doing her best to keep her head down, downing coffee and energy drinks in equal measure in an effort to get as little sleep as possible.
    { Family } Georgia Carter
    { Pets } None

Hobbies: Reading, Video Games, SCUBA diving
    Talents: Memorization, investigation, lock-picking
    Dislikes: Sleeping, large crowds, seafood
    Dreams: She tries her hardest not to.
    Fears: Falling asleep, getting lost, her father

Favorite Color: Her actual favorite color doesn't have a name, and is also highly toxic to most earthly life. She just goes with black.
    Favorite Food: Caprese salad
    Favorite Animal: Octopus
    Favorite Season: Winter
    Favorite Weather: Rain/Snow
    Favorite Time of Day: Midday
    Favorite Music Genre: Metal

Other Notes: Raleigh exudes an aura that tends to put other demigods on edge. Most will simply feel uncomfortable around her, but Egyptian demigods are more severely affected, the aura often engendering feelings of hatred or hostility in them.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:20 am

Accepted! 😆

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:46 pm

Full Name: Ammaria Marry Lucy Aingeal and Aaron Peter Paul Aingeal
“Nickname” Aria & Aaron
{ Birthday } March 17
{Age}19
{ Ethnicity } Irish
{ Orientation } Strate
{ Relationship Interests} open
{ Appearance } Brown Hair, pale skin, and freckles. They are both 5.7ft.  That look identical except her hair reaches the bottom of her rib cage while he is short and she has gray eyes while his are green.
{ Personality } from a distance they seem eary and almost ghost-like. They are very warm and friendly, and will do anything to protect you, once you get to know them and you eventually get used to there erry feeling that surrounds them. They always talk together at the same time and move in sink with each other even walking in sink.
{ Bio } they are 19 and live in the underworld. They grew up in Irland with there Mother who in her mind had been made to a man, who was really ladies, who died in war shortly after conceiving the twins leaving her a Widow. One afternoon the three of them went out on a rowboat but a sudden storm hit them sinking the tiny vessel and killing there mother. When death came Death took then with there mother on accident having sensed hades on them and thinking they had died. After her mother's death, meeting Hades, and learning the truth they moved in the Hades palace, but were never the same seeming almost ghost-like from that point on.
{ Family } father is Hades and their mother was Brigid Mallory.
{ Pets } they have a black Raven named Cera

Occupation: none, they often help Ladies and act as ambassadors for him so he doesn't have to leave the underworld as often.
Hobbies: reading and sparing
Talents: Fighting (they fenced and learned martial arts from a young age)
Dislikes: disappointing others, rice, food that dissolves in their mouths, being cold, being apart from each other.
Dreams: to start families side by side
Fears: stormes(especially lightning), swing sets, being separated.

Favorite Color: black
Favorite Food: potatoes
Favorite Animal: wolf
Favorite Season: summer
Favorite Weather: very warm days or really cold days here they can bundle up.
Favorite Time of Day: sunset.
Favorite Music Genre: Irish rock

Other Notes: nearly identical twins and both ambidextrous. They use identical diamond plated imperial bronze duel swords, but when they only use one she welds with he left hand while he welds with his right. She is always is on his left and him on her right.
Last edited by surfergirlgeek on Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Masumi Arcturus

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:53 pm

Full Name : Masumi 'Sumi' Arcturus
{ Gender } Genderfluid, uses 'they/them' but accepts all pronouns.
{ Age} Twenty-five
{ Birthday } January 1st
{ Ethnicity } Half Japanese, half American -- Demigod child of Izanami and a human father.
{ Orientation } Pansexual, Demiromantic bordering on Aromantic.
{ Relationship Interests } N/a
{ Occupation } Works at and owns the bakery their father opened -- 'Azalea Confections'

Other Notes : Stands at 5'4, and speaks English, Japanese, and Korean.
If it comes down to fighting, they tend to prefer either longer
weapons such as spears or pole arms or very close range such as hand-to-hand or very short
blades, but thanks to their aunt and uncle they have some proficiency with most common
weapons. Not that they find themself fighting all that often.
Their main weapon, however, is a spear referred to as the Spear of Illusions, which
they can summon at will. A red-shafted weapon with rather wicked looking blades, those
cut with it may find themselves hallucinating their own death.

{ As much as they hated to hear it, Masumi greatly reminded their father of their mother as he knew her. Strong willed, opinionated, incredibly impulsive, and fully willing to tell anyone what they thought of them or the situation. While all of this is true, they have a lot of mixed feelings about their mother and thus of the comparison. As a child they were an absolute menace, in trouble more than they were out of it and being an absolute terror for anyone other than their father to handle. Many viewed it as them lashing out at everyone in retaliation for their mother leaving then they were so young, but were utterly wrong -- their more ridiculous antics tended to amuse their father when all was said and done, and that's what they were really after. As a child and into their teen years, Masumi's life revolved around their father and though he has passed away he was and always will be the most important person in their life. With their father gone however, so too is much of their filter. While they take their job seriously, holding it as one tangible part of their father's legacy, there is little else in the world they do. They tend to just go with the flow, doing things if they seem amusing and passing on anything deemed 'boring'.
Still, they are far more intelligent and calculating than their actions may make them seem. Always aware of their surroundings and keeping tabs on those they interact with. }

{ Masumi's parents were an odd pair to be sure, a high school student on an exchange trip to Japan for a year and a goddess who found a tenuous link to the living world at best in a mostly-forgotten shrine hidden within an overgrown stand of trees near to where he was staying. The teenager originally was just trying to improve the state of the shrine on his free days because he felt bad for the shrine itself -- asking for help with the specifics wherever he could but otherwise just working off whatever information he could find online. This was Cody Arcturus, a boy who -- along with his younger twin sisters -- had been in foster care for five years after his father had been arrested for grand theft when he was twelve. Cody himself had been dragged along and taken in with him due his talent and experience with computers, and when the three children were taken from their father and neglectful stepmother they ended up bouncing around a lot due to the stigma of Cody having been present during the crime as well. The trip had been his way of trying to escape that constant shifting for at least a little while.
Eventually the goddess managed to manifest before him, taking the form of a silver-haired girl near his own age and calling herself Izzy. Cody was obviously aware of the fact that this very much was a deity from the beginning, but the two got along surprisingly well. He was too sweet and well-meaning for her to not grow fond of him, a little jumpy and skittish but endearing nonetheless and as she managed to grow stronger through her link to the shrine and him they spent more time together. When the exchange trip ended she gave him a memento in the form of a thin silver ring right before he left.
Not long after he managed to find a place on his own after graduating {and aging out of the system} she appeared before him once more with a proposal -- she would play human and work to help support his dream of eventually owning a bakery of his own and in exchange, he would let her stay. He agreed. Whether it was planned out this way or not, the two only ever really grew closer. Unfortunately for them both, a hitch in their plan came up when Cody was twenty.
The prospect of facing motherhood {and above all the pregnancy that precedes it} was a difficult one for Izanami to handle. It was a constant struggle between depression, fear, and guilt for the impact it had on Cody. Not long after Masumi was finally born, she vanished -- leaving him a single father to a demigod. He did his best, but fell on hard times when they were about a year old, turning to the one thing he never wanted to again but was forced to -- crime. His skills with computers had never waned and he acted as an information broker, often working for a man he'd known in high school named Fhyrion Venero -- a man well known in the gritty underbelly of the world.
This colored much of Masumi's childhood, but Cody was careful enough to not get caught and Fhyrion and his younger sister Harmony were nothing but adoring and supportive of young Masumi growing up -- unofficially adopting them as their Uncle and Aunt when they were still quite young. The pay from this work did eventually lead to their father eventually being able to open his own bakery, and Masumi often watched him work -- and later learned how to bake as well from him. While their father died a few years ago now, followed not long after by both their 'uncle' and 'aunt', they still keep the bakery up and running in his memory. Not quite as good as he was, but more than good enough to manage. }

{ Cody Arcturus -- Father, deceased :: Izanami -- Mother, location unknown
Fhyrion Venero -- 'Uncle', deceased :: Harmony Venero -- 'Aunt', deceased }

{ The bakery has a rather decorative fish tank against one wall that is carefully maintained. Does anyone get it? Not really, but it adds something special to the atmosphere of the place that people tend to like. Mostly goldfish, though there are others hiding among the plants as well.
At home, Masumi owns two cats, 404 {nicknamed Error}, a red male Abyssinian, was more their father's cat and is getting on in age at sixteen, while Chika is a long furred calico only a year or so old that more or less came into Masumi's life by chance as a kitten. }
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caster_HD » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:30 am

Both accepted, I'll add you guys up when I have a bit more time after work today. Since we had five people now does anyone think it'd be a good.idea to start soon? Or shall we wait for at least one more person? Also if anyone has any idea for who they want to pair with feel free to share. I'm okay floating with whoever since I edited a few things about my characters.

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me