☬-Revolution-☬ Vamp/Human rp☬ n/a-Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ☬-Revolution-☬ Vamp/Human rp☬ New&Accepting!-Discussion

Postby owl0430 » Wed May 29, 2019 2:58 pm

we can go ahead and remove whomstheheck, they dropped out if I remember correctly. Their one character was killed off.
and I'm going to put Friday as removed from the rp, since there has been such a long dissapearence. They can join again should they choose, but they will either need to change the ranks of certain characters, or start anew.
Other than that, it's looking good. Thank you much.
--------
In addition, here's an acitivity warning--- I have a convention Thursday-Sunday. I might be able to get one post up a day, but no gaurentees. That being said, you all have permission to go further without me, just try not to go too far, and be prepared to give me a recap. I just don't want everyone to go inactive on the rp because they get bored waiting on me.
On another note, at the end of July I will be gone for 5 days with horrible, horrible wifi. I might not be able to post during that time. DUring that time y'all can go plenty ahead without me, just please recap me afterwards, and still include my characters upon my return.
------
As for the direction my personal characters are going, let's start with Alejandro/Adrian.
First of all, Adrian has an important connection to the vampire king, so we do need that character spot filled. So if you're still willing, Amish, you may make that character.
I had planned on revealing Adrian's backstory to all upon his next meeting with the king of Runemeth, but until then I can share it with you if you would like so you can figure out the king's history, to a small extent.
Relationship wise, I planned on Al developing a crush on Aralynn. Adrian is still a wild card at this time, but he is straight as well.

As for Akira, I'm still working on her a bit.... but I may have an idea, which I can discuss with Amish when we discuss Adrian's backstory, Amish.
Relationship wise, we already discussed earlier that she was going to have a crush on Kenji.
-----
Gender equivalency wise, there are more guys then girls I believe.
As for the vampire hunters, it depends. Would you all like hunters to exist, or no? They could help the plot, if done right, or be detrimental.
If you would, this is how they will work--
Hunters are few and far in between, making them rather uncommon.
We can discuss the advancement of their weapons, traditional or modern.
but they could bring a bit of balance between the vampires and humans, so the vamps aren't overpowered quite as much.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlameableAmish » Wed May 29, 2019 3:24 pm

Yay our great leader Owl!! I will love to take over the king position- but should I make it the queen instead of king? Honestly- I don't mind but I kind of like the king situation. June... 8th to the 16th- I will be in Florida baking alive. As I said- i may be able to post. But it will be from my phone so it will be real bad.

I like the hunter idea. I would like to see how they are played and i think it will add some spice to the roleplay.

Kenji like Akira's innocence. It reminds him of different times. He also likes Xander cause he is a clever little human. Jessika has a connection with him but it may be more platonic on his side as of right now. Would love to spend more time with each character to see what happens.

I may disband Hiro for now. I can bring him up if need be but he will stay inactive for the time being
BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed May 29, 2019 3:37 pm

~ You may make the leader of Runemeth whichever gender you would like. I myself don't have a preference, but nonetheless I'll pm you with some plot-related info for when you do make the character.
--------
- That's one for the hunters, zero opposed.
---------
and that sounds intriguing. I can't wait to see how it plays out. and it so happens to be your luck that, once Kenji and Xander have dealt with their situation, Akira and Jessica are on their way back to the castle.
----
and that is fine, I have no complaints. It is your character- you may do with him whatever you should wish to.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed May 29, 2019 4:04 pm

Sorry for double posting, but just a quick reminder-
The only humans that should be aware or partly aware of the existence of vampires at this time are Akira, AKihito, and Aralynn. The rest of the townsfolk, including the staff of the castle ( like the guards) are to be completely unaware of the existence of vampires.
I ask that everyone remembers that the 'mysterious murders' of the plot are 'mysterious' because the townfolk have no way of explaining it, because they don't know about vampires.
~ That it all.

~From; Owl~
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu May 30, 2019 6:10 am

I just edited my last post and added in Fallon.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu May 30, 2019 8:35 am

I hope everyone has a nice trip! And I’m in favour of the vampire hunters, if it’s not too obvious from my last post here lol. Would they have their own little guild-type thing or work on their own? And I think it’s safe to say that they and the vampires would not be fond of each other. Would things like holy relics and water play a part? (Sorry, my d&d group had to fight a vampire once and I know there are a lot of situational strengths/weaknesses TwT)

The part about the vampires’ ruler sounds interesting, even if I won’t know about it until is actually happens c:<
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu May 30, 2019 10:02 am

I like the idea of hunters. Would they be like travelers that have come looking for work or somethibg of that aort?
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu May 30, 2019 11:27 am

- Travelers come looking for work. They typically work independently due to their rarirty and it's easier to hide their presence that way, but on some occasions they will team or partner up.
Vampire's in this roleplay are not weak to garlic or holywater. Pure silver can harm them. They can be burned to ashes, but can then be ressurected from even form a singular speck of ash if it interacts with human blood- the revival will simply be painful and lengthy. Sunlight, under rare circumstances ( which can be discussed later) can harm them. If their heart ( not burned, actually removed.) they will perish. In addition, if their brain is crushed, they will perish. Their speed just typically allows them the ability to avoid those situations.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlameableAmish » Thu May 30, 2019 12:47 pm

username;; BlameableAmish
▽ name;; Tobias Chikawa
▽ nickname;; Toby
▽ gender;; Male
▽ age;; Very old but appears 18 (sometimes younger)
▽ birthday;; April 3rd

▽ Human/vampire: Vampire
▽ eye color;; Pale Golden Yellow
▽ hair color;; White
▽ height;; 5'11
▽ scars;; Long sword slash on his back
▽ tattoos;; None

▽ + traits;; Diplomatic, booksmart, curious, optimistic, charismatic
▽ - traits;; Not streetwise, child-like, flirtatious,
▽ likes;; Daylight, smiles, sketching, ruling, animals, running,
▽ dislikes;; Fighting, big bugs, fire,
▽ history;; WIP

▽ crush;; Open
▽ secret crush;; Open
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; N/A
▽ rank;; King of Runemeth
▽ other;; Toby perfers to resolve conflicts without the use of violence- but he is an good fighter. He had to have been to overtake the preious king
BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu May 30, 2019 1:05 pm

Accepted
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me