Pyrrhia's fall Remake | (d+f) (Open and Accepting!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Pyrrhia's fall Remake | (d+f) (Open and Accepting!)

Postby prisms. » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:10 am

peace in pyrrhia has been a foreign concept for nearly eighty-three years. it all started when an insignificant little scavenger cub mistakenly set the rainforest ablaze. more than half of the rainwing’s home was burned to the ground before a storm was able to put out the blaze. remaining was a spot south of the mudwing queen’s palace. infuriated at the loss of shelter for both rainwings and nightwings, the rainwing queen wanted revenge. rumors began to spread that it was a sandwing scout who lit the blaze. hungry for revenge, the rainwing queen was quick to declare war on the kingdom of sand. fearful for her subjects the sandwing queen allied with the skywings and the seawings to combat their new rainwing and nightwing threats. the sandwing queen was impressed with the sacrifices made by their seawing allies, but was less than pleased with the cowardly skywings. believing them to have gone soft, the sandwing queen revoked their title as an ally and removed them from the treaty. outraged at the loss of benefits, the skywings made a despicable move. a skywing assassin set out to kill the sandwing’s heirs, only to find a nest of five eggs. the dragon destroyed four and stole one. the egg stealing began. in retaliation the sandwings stole a nightwing egg, meaning to take a rainwing egg but shaking off the mishap as “according to plan” and saying that they started this in the first place. the icewings, a new ally of the sandwings, stole a fiery skywing egg as a bargaining chip. the skywings gifted the rainwing queen with an icewing egg after declaring the skywings to be their allies.
a war of egg stealers

roleplay thread

Credit:
The original thread was created by fish sticks, who was responsible for the story, original roleplay ideas/forms and for the original roleplay itself. I only remade the thread to bring it to be active again. So credit goes to them, not me!
Last edited by prisms. on Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby prisms. » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:12 am

• all of tess’ rules apply
    • be kind to others ooc
    • use proper grammar when ic
    • three to four full sentences per character
    • no forced relationships/kinships, please discuss potential family ties over pm and then inform me
    • keep me in the loop of potential big drama, i like to be up to date with what’s going on in my own rps
    • i’m only allowing four hybrid dragon spots, but they have the potential to be outcasted/banished, depending on their heritage
    • if a queen or other dragon of royal lineage would like to add an enchanted item to the treasury then they need to pm me
    • do not kill off other people’s characters without consent
    • no mary-sues
    • no god-modding
    • disable your signature in the rp thread
    • all ooc and forms will go in the discussion thread (you are here!)
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms

Postby prisms. » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:13 am

you are more than welcome to make your own forms, but here are two containing the most basic requirements

type 1: super basic

Code: Select all
    [left][img]image%20here[/img][/left][size=85][b]name: [/b]answer
    [b]age: [/b]answer
    [b]gender: [/b]answer
    [b]tribe: [/b]answer
    [b]rank: [/b]answer
    [b]appearance: [/b]answer
    [b]friends: [/b]answer
    [b]enemies: [/b]answer
    [b]allies: [/b]answer

type 2: more complexed

Code: Select all
    [center][img]image%20here[/img]
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    [size=150][b]name here[/b][/size]
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/center]
    [center][left][size=85][b]nickname: [/b]answer
    [b]age: [/b]answer
    [b]gender: [/b]answer
    [b]sexuality: [/b]answer
    [b]tribe: [/b]answer
    [b]rank: [/b]answer

[b]scales: [/b]answer
    [b]size: [/b]answer
    [b]wingspan: [/b]answer
    [b]build: [/b]answer

[b]strength: [/b]answer
    [b]speed: [/b]answer
    [b]stamina: [/b]answer
    [b]agility: [/b]answer
    [b]charisma: [/b]answer

[b]friends: [/b]answer
    [b]allies: [/b]answer
    [b]enemies: [/b]answer[/size][/left][/center]
    [center][size=85][b]personality[/b]
    personality here
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

[b]history[/b]
    history here[/size][/center]
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Status

Postby prisms. » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:18 am

we are
OPEN//CLOSED
Last edited by prisms. on Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra info and Announcements

Postby prisms. » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:24 am

Here are some important info on announcements, and anything else important.

So, as you may or may not have noticed, this is a remake of the original thread because that one is not active, so here is the remake to revive it. The original thread was created by fish sticks, who was responsible for the story, original roleplay ideas/forms and for the original roleplay itself. I only remade the thread to bring it to be active again. So credit goes to them, not me!
Wof belongs to Tui. T Sutherland, not me!

This is the discussion thread! This is for just talking about the main roleplay and putting your forums here. (but you already knew that-)
Also, big thanks and credit to Alpha, who helped me remake the thread! They made most of the layout you see here. Thank you again Alpha.

Last edited by prisms. on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Res

Postby prisms. » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:25 am

Res just in case!
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mod forms

Postby prisms. » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:47 am

Mod forms will go here, just to help out with the roleplay. The form is still being made, so please be patient!

Other than that, we are now open! Feel free to post in your forms.
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pyrrhia's fall Remake | (d+f) (Open and Accepting!)

Postby Dragonheart48 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:55 am

name: Caiman
orientation: Nomasexual
tribe: Mudwing
friends: open/pm me
enemies: none at the moment
allies: none
history: She was not born the big wings of her clutch, that particular honor going to her sister Dragonfly, but when they were all around 13 years old their mother killed Dragonfly in cold blood. Caimen and her siblings were seething with fury and spent three years trying to come up with a way to expose or take down their malicious mother. Caimen filled her sister's former roll as big wings and the troop of siblings staged accident after accident to injure the queen. She eventually caught on to their plan and decided to make a public example out of Caimen to let any other dragon know what was in store for them if they opposed the Queen. The execution turned into a brawl between some royal guards and Caimen's siblings and friends. In the scuffle Caimen defeated and killed her mother with the help of her brother Bullfrog who died of his battle wounds not long after. The Mudwing kingdom briefly erupted into chaos some dragons claiming that the Queen's death wasn't true and the throne shouldn't pass on. Caimen truly came into power when she was around 18 after the majority of her people had accepted her as their Queen, and she worked hard to maintain the peace within her tribe. A trusted adviser revealed the prophecy to her and she's made sure that the only dragons besides herself that know about it are her sisters and said, adviser.

name: Permafrost
orientation: Bisexual
tribe: Icewing
friends: open/pm me
enemies: open/pm me
allies: none

[scrapping yellowjacket]
Last edited by Dragonheart48 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:12 am

Dragonheart48 wrote:res mudwing queen, icewing prophecy dragonet, and a hivewing if they can be used

Yes, Hivewings and Pantala dragons can be used, but like in the original, I am only allowing limited numbers and powers on the Hivewings. Also, only one Pantala dragon per roleplayer, and I may only allow a few spots for them. We'll see.

Edit: I have made a few res, for you, Dragonheart, in the main thread.
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:18 am

thank you, I'll have my forms up shortly!
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me