โ” ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

โ” ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง.

Postby kameha » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:12 pm

๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต.

please keep your forms neat.
relationship charts are nice
but not required. keep all
ooc stuff in here and don't
be afraid to message me
for questions and such.

discussion is currently open.

back to greek paint
Last edited by kameha on Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โง‰ \\ lynn. recently
recovered account.

music enthusiast.

kameha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง.

Postby kameha » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:45 pm

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฒ๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐Ÿ”"๐Ÿ'. ๐›๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ.
nathan is quite the eccentric boy. he
always goes for what he wants, never
slowing to fit someone else's pace. for
that very same reason, he never had
many friends, and often finds himself
in lonely scenarios. his paintbrush is
his best friend, and he works a part
time job so he can pay for canvases
and certain paint. he's not very pat-
ient, but is friendly to those who
treat him like an actual human be-
ing. he takes his anger and frustra-
tion out most commonly at the gym,
since painting can only go so far for
him. sometimes he feels pressured,
and the punching bag makes him fe-
el more like him and less like a robot
made for his dad's profit.
๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐.

โง‰ \\ lynn. recently
recovered account.

music enthusiast.

kameha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ” ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป'

Postby serafim » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:48 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
        i.๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ii.๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ iii.๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ iv.๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜€
        ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น v.๐Ÿฑ'๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ vi.๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ
        rin always seemed to have an affini
        ty for performing and specifically si
        nging. it wasn't until he turned fifte
        een that he convince his parents to
        let him go to a peforming arts scho
        ol in his hometown of Seoul, Korea.
        He eventually found himself flouris
        hing in the environment and grew t
        o truly love performing and singing
        for others. You can often find him p
        racticing in the comfort of his own,
        as with new acquaintances he tends
        to not want to seem like he's showin
        g off his singing skills.
        ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช
        ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
        he is often described at being close
        d off at first to new people he meet
        s although once he warms up he tur
        ns into a loving friend who loves to
        make his friends smile and laugh. R
        in can be a bit introverted and isn't
        one to generally take the lead in sc
        enarios he's unfamiliar in. He has a
        temper on him if you push him eno
        ugh to anger him and tends to hold
        grudges until he can eventually mo
        ve on with some convincing or unde
        rstanding on the situation after furt
        her thought. He's protective of thos
        e he loves and will do anything for t
        hem and is a bit of a hopeless roman
        tic.
Last edited by serafim on Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ” แดสœ sแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›, ษช'แด แด€ษด แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸ.

Postby โ€ โ€'gvre. » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:59 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
i. Kim(l) Soo-yun(f) ii. his parents wanted a girl, that's why they gave
him a female's name iii. Korean-Japanese iv. can speak both languag-
es fluently v. tends to go by his Japanese name, Yuri vi. openly homo
sexual
-greyromantic vii. stands at 5'0 viii. nineteen ix. The Hacker --
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
x001. stubborn 002. can be snappy 003. a bit cocky 004. big sweet-tooth 005. lvl 150 IQ 006. very mature 007. honest
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Soo-yun, better known as Yuri, was an accident. and he knows that. his parents had wanted a daughter but instead, g
ot him. they tried everything in their power to raise yuri as if he were a female, and it wasn't till he was ten did he re
alise when his parents were doing. it was also then when he grew up. he became mature at a very young age, 13 to b-
e exact. people found it strange, and honestly yuri wasn't even the slightest bit bothered by it. he never really cared
at other people thought, and he still doesn't. Yuri got into computers by the time he was 14 and since then, he's been-
a self taught hacker. his parents tried their best to get him out of his room, but he always refused. often snapping at-
them. you can usually find yuri locked away in his room. sitting at his desk with a stuffed toy in his lap and his eyes sc
anning the three computers that surrounded him. a dessert on the tray next to him and a lollipop in his mouth. he has
a big sweet-tooth- and he isn't afraid to admit it. yuri adores small and cute things. his favorite colors being pastels. o
f course he got teased for it but once again, he never let it bother him. Yuri is quiet. he always has been. introverted-
too. his family is what was called 'high-class'. always having enough money. yuri was spoiled, yes, but he isn't stuck up
about it. despite that though, he's still demanding, and stubborn. he's honestly a brat. he dropped out of school due t
o everything being too easy for him by the time he was seventeen. and since then he's been a shut in, having everythi
ng delivered right to his door step. despite growing up though, yuri is still quite... feminine. not because his parents -
want him to be, but simply because he grew to like it. his body is more petite and lithe, his skin very pale and soft, a-
faint blush usually always on his cheeks. by the time Yuri was fourteen he was known as one of the top hackers alread
y. people paid him to do many things for them. he goes by the nickname 'Kori' - he got it from naming one of his stuffe
d animals. and now that stuffed animal (a bunny plush) is the mascot for one of the most dangerous and best hackers.
xxxxx008. brutally honest 009. usually calm 010. lowkey bratty 011. flustered easily 012. demanding 013. snappy
Last edited by โ€ โ€'gvre. on Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
โ€ โ€'gvre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง.

Postby kameha » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:11 pm

what do you guys think? should i open the character limit to 2? i recently got back on cs and am not really sure what the best rules and guidelines are jsjsj

โง‰ \\ lynn. recently
recovered account.

music enthusiast.

kameha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ€ โ€'gvre. » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:30 pm

ah, i feel like you should maybe wait a bit.
    just to see how many more people join.
    but it's up to you c:
    i literally can't roleplay two characters at once so-
โ€ โ€'gvre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"I am better online not irl"

Postby meetpluto » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:14 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    Vivian "Vee" Lan is an 18 year old who is quite private about most of her life. She is a well known gamer that goes by the gamer tag Achilles because he is her favorite greek hero. It was also because she really liked being thought of as invincible like Achilles himself. She chooses to forget that he was killed in the end, she believes that she will succeed where he failed. When she first came online she had used to mod her voice but one day in a session with a famous youtuber her mod cut out and people eventually people found her. She was only thirteen when fame found it's way into her life and even though she was young she also found her way to the top. She was soon after going across the world to play in tournaments of all different kinds. She was soon known as one of the best gamers out there. She gained a following mostly from her skill but also some wanting to get her to date them. Her fans do wonder about her since she keeps herself private. She has her manager deal with her social media. She is about 5'4 but don't let that fool you because when she isn't playing video games she can be found practicing mix martial arts. She is often seen with her hair up in messy bun combat boots and all black ensemble. She is pansexual not really caring on how you look but how you act. This stems from her life being mostly online in games so all she ever went by was someone's voice and gameplay. She has also never really done crazy stuff since most of her time was spent in rooms playing video games.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Last edited by meetpluto on Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
meetpluto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ” ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง. -Pallas Sol

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:43 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
    | The Designer | Female | 22 years old |
    | Bisexual | Aromantic | 1.73 m
    (5 ft 8"-ish) |
    โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Pallas possesses an inborn curiosity & desire for knowledge. She studied several languages,
modern & ancient culture, 2D & 3D art, math, several fields science, music, and while she did
not succeed at everything she did (she's human after all), it did not deter her and her curiosity
and desire to know merely grows. During middle school, she ran a small side business selling art,
jewelry and clothing she designed and made online. She gained a steady income from it and it
was the tipping point for her decision to study design (fashion, interior & architectural mainly)
over her desire to study psychology, neurology, bio-chemistry, physics and/or engineering. At
the age of 15, she was discovered by a local singer and after thoroughly impressing her, which
helped get her name out there and three years later, she started running her own professional
business while studying to get her fashion and business degrees as well as a less strenuous study
in architecture and interior designing. However, whatever fame and repute she gained went down
the drain when the singer that helped her get famous so quickly was found to be heavily involved
in a scandal that ruined not just her own reputation, but most of her well-known associates as well.
Now, Pallas is slowly working her way back to the top, and this opportunity could bring her to the
top... Or not and she'll get there the traditional way. She refuses to be deterred by her failures.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
    skeptical; pragmatic; sardonic; wry; deadpan;
    cautious; mocking; proud; decisive; calm;
    apathetic until she isn't;immovable; tendency
    to exaggerate things in the most matter-of-fact
    tone ever; prefers misdirection over lying;
    direct; ambitious; call-her-Pal-and-she'll-slit-your-
    throat-with-her-specially-designed-for-this-purpose-
    heels-and-nails; is like a completely different person
    when with her little sister whom she adores; finds
    lots of things and people adorable; will compliment
    you in a factual way that denies you any chance to
    avoid her compliments; always acts unfazed or
    surprised in a deadpan manner; enjoys picking
    others apart with her words and razor-sharp smile;
    personification of morbid humor; determined;
    stubborn; actually pretty honest; nerd;

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Last edited by _Lyre on Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 11 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kameha » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:55 am

probably gonna start the rp as soon as i get home!

โง‰ \\ lynn. recently
recovered account.

music enthusiast.

kameha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serafim » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:58 am

i apologize about my form not being up
and completed yet, they have me work
ing all day today so once i get home i c
an quickly fix it up

it's all done!
Last edited by serafim on Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me