lilyclan forms and discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: lilyclan forms and discussion

Postby este11e » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:43 am

accepted!

there will be a total of 5 cats in the deputy poll, but right now we still need a few more candidates, that's why we haven't started yet.

este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:45 am

1 1 : 1 1 wrote:
      accepted!

there will be a total of 5 cats in the deputy poll, but right now we still need a few more candidates, that's why we haven't started yet.

Ivythorn can be one of them...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby este11e » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:48 am

alrighty, i'll mark that down c:
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lilyclan | Cinder | Sorrel | Falcon | Breeze | Deer

Postby Luscinia » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:54 am

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Name || Cinderflight
    Former Names || Cinderkit, Cinderpaw
    Age || 40 moons
    Gender || Tom
    Rank || Warrior
    Wanted Rank || Deputy

Skills || Strategizing, ambushing, fighting
    Weaknesses || Swimming, climbing, endurance

Appearance || Cinderflight is an average-sized, athletically-built tom with long, solid dark grey fur with white on his face, muzzle, chest, and all four paws. His eyes are pale yellow.

Personality || Cinderflight is an extremely hardworking tom, but at the same time, he takes life way too seriously. He's spent so much time working hard to prove himself, that it's almost like he's forgotten how to relax. When he's sitting around doing nothing, he quickly becomes anxious, and immediately tries to find something to do that'd be helpful. He is dignified and polite, but at the same time, a bit on the reserved side. He's not good at talking about emotions or about himself. When it comes to more personal conversations, he's a little awkward. He has a lot of love and respect to give to his clanmates, though, and he's quite patient.

Kin || Darkwhisker [father | status unknown], open for siblings, open for mother

Crush || Open
    Mate || None currently
    Kits || None currently

Background || Cinderflight's start was a bumpy one. The relationship between his mother and father had deteriorated as their father, Darkwhisker, began to grow more and more distant from his family. They argued frequently, even in front of the kits. When he was five moons old, the pair split and Darkwhisker disappeared. Nobody knows where he went, but most assumed he just ran away from the clan to become a rogue. This moment was a point of bullying for Cinderflight when he became an apprentice, pushed around by some other apprentices because his father was considered a coward. He was determined to prove that he didn't fall under the same category that was placed on his abandoning father. As everyone grew up and matured, this bullying did die down, viewing Cinderflight for his hardwork and accomplishments rather than his bloodlines. Sometimes he still does receive passive-aggressive comments about his father from older cats, but by now, he's developed thicker skin.

Name || Sorrelpool
    Former Names || Sorrelkit, Sorrelpaw
    Age || 34 moons
    Gender || She-cat
    Rank || Warrior
    Wanted Rank || Possibly queen in the future

Skills || Hunting, climbing, ambushing
    Weaknesses || Fighting, swimming, fishing

Appearance || Sorrelpool is an average-sized, lean-built she-cat with long light brown tabby fur with light ginger patches and white on her muzzle, chest, belly, her front paws, and her hind legs completely. Her eyes are olive green.

Personality || Sorrelpool is relaxed and quiet, and many claims that she has a very motherly attitude, some even calling her an elder in a young warrior's body. She's the type of cat that you can vent all of your issues toward and she wouldn't dare interrupt you. She may even give you some advice if she feels like she can probably do so. However, because she is so calm, she tends to get pushed around and absolutely hates confrontation, so she doesn't really stand up for herself.

Kin || Creekpelt [father | deceased], Skycloud [mother | deceased], Falconstripe [brother | alive], Breezewillow [younger sister | alive], Vinekit [younger brother | deceased], Bluekit [younger sister | deceased]

Crush || Open
    Mate || None currently
    Kits || None currently

Background || Sorrelpool has had a fairly easy life. She and her brother, Falconstripe, are quite close and really almost always have been. They were both in the final moon of their apprenticeship when their mother had a second litter of kits, three kits, Bluekit, Vinekit, and Breezekit. They were all very tiny, and two (Bluekit and Vinekit) ended up passing away within an hour of birth. Miraculously, Breezekit survived, despite their tiny size. Both of the older siblings were sure to get involved in their little sister's life whenever they had the time.

She was twenty-one moons when his father was unexpectedly killed by a fox on a hunting patrol. She wasn't as close to him as Falconstripe had been, but still mourned the loss. Last moon, their mother passed away as well, and her last wish was for him and Sorrelpool to make sure that Breezewillow didn't work herself to death. They've been keeping a close eye on Breezewillow since then, which seems to annoy her quite a bit.

Name || Falconstripe
    Former Names || Falconkit, Falconpaw
    Age || 34 moons
    Gender || Tom
    Rank || Warrior
    Wanted Rank || Achieved

Skills || Fighting, endurance, climbing
    Weaknesses || Agility, swimming, ambushing

Appearance || Falconstripe is a slightly larger-than-average, well-muscled tom with long silver tabby fur with white on his muzzle, chest, and all four paws. His eyes are a piercing yellow.

Personality || Falconstripe is a bit mischievous, with a sharp tongue and a short temper. He's extremely competitive and definitely gets a little too riled up when it comes to winning. He's an unpredictable storm of emotion, but also, he can become quite goofy. He has a huge soft spot for kits, and sometimes you'll see him rolling around the nursery, playing around with the kits and letting them climb all over him. Around she-cats, though, he might become a bit flirtatious, which is definitely irritating for some.

Kin || Creekpelt [father | deceased], Skycloud [mother | deceased], Sorrelpool [sister | alive], Breezewillow [younger sister | alive], Vinekit [younger brother | deceased], Bluekit [younger sister | deceased]

Crush || Open
    Mate || None currently
    Kits || None currently

Background || Compared to his little sister Breezewillow, Falconstripe has had a fairly easy life. He had always been close with his sister, Sorrelpool, with the exception of the occasional brief arguments that siblings tend to have. He and Sorrelpool were both in the final moon of their apprenticeship when their mother had a second litter of kits, three kits, Bluekit, Vinekit, and Breezekit. They were all very tiny, and two (Bluekit and Vinekit) ended up passing away within an hour of birth. Miraculously, Breezekit survived, despite their tiny size. Both of the older siblings were sure to get involved in their little sister's life whenever they had the time.

He was twenty-one moons when his father was unexpectedly killed by a fox on a hunting patrol, which affected Falconstripe especially, as he always looked up to his father. At the same time, his death motivated the young tom to work even harder. Last moon, their mother passed away as well, and her last wish was for him and Sorrelpool to make sure that Breezewillow didn't work herself to death. They've been keeping a close eye on Breezewillow since then, which seems to annoy her quite a bit.

Name || Breezewillow
    Former Names || Breezekit, Breezepaw
    Age || 22 moons
    Gender || She-cat
    Rank || Warrior
    Wanted Rank || Achieved

Skills || Agility, swimming, hunting
    Weaknesses || Fighting, climbing, endurance

Appearance || Breezewillow is a smaller than average, thin she-cat with long silver marbled tabby fur and white on her muzzle, chest, belly, and all four legs. Her eyes are a vibrant light green.

Personality || Breezewillow is optimistic and incredibly determined, but she is frustratingly stubborn. She doesn't quite accept the limits her body has, which leads for her to get injured somewhat frequently. Needless to say, she knows the medicine cats quite well by this point. She absolutely hates being told what she can and cannot do, walking down the path that she chooses for herself. She is very stoic and doesn't like to complain, and will often try to pretend like she's not hurting (emotionally or physically), even if it makes her issues even worse.

Kin || Creekpelt [father | deceased], Skycloud [mother | deceased], Sorrelpool [older sister | alive], Falconstripe [older brother | alive], Vinekit [brother | deceased], Bluekit [sister | deceased]

Crush || Open
    Mate || None currently
    Kits || None currently

Background || When Breezewillow was born, there was a complication. Skycloud was fine, but the three kits she had given birth to, two she-kits named Breezekit and Bluekit, and a tom named Vinekit, were struggling to survive. They were born way smaller than kits should be born. Bluekit was the first to pass away, soon followed by Vinekit, and it was very much expected for the little Breezekit to follow her littermates to Starclan. However, by some miracle, she pulled through. She began to grow and thrive, though, she was noted to be a bit more fragile than some of the other kits, falling ill more frequently and getting injured easily. She became an apprentice, and the same thing kept happening, she kept getting sick or mildly injured, but she kept pushing on despite it.

As a warrior, she was given the name 'Breezewillow.' Breezewillow because she was a bit delicate, but at the same time, resilient. She still gets sick or hurt from time-to-time, but her condition has definitely improved as she's gotten older. Her parents by this point have passed, her father was killed by a fox when she was nine moons old and her mother died just a moon ago from an illness, but she knows they're watching her from Starclan with pride. She additionally has her two older siblings, Sorrelpool and Falconstripe, to support her.

Name || Deerpaw
    Former Names || Deerkit
    Future Names || Deerstep
    Age || 7 moons
    Gender || Tom
    Rank || Apprentice
    Wanted Rank || Warrior

Skills || Agility, swimming, hunting
    Weaknesses || Fighting, climbing, strategizing

Appearance || Deerpaw is an average-sized young tom with a lean build and long dark brown tabby fur with lots of white, primarily on his face, chest, belly, and all four legs. His eyes are very dark amber.

Personality || Deerpaw is cautious and very skittish, easily scared by even little things, like sudden movements or sounds. Sometimes during training, he has a hard time focusing because of this, but he really is trying his best. He's quite insecure about himself and tends to beat himself over the mistakes he makes. He is a socially awkward young tom, but the few friends he does trust, he is a devoted friend. Any secret you share is safe and secure with him. Perhaps he'll learn some confidence as he gets older.

Kin || Open for parents & siblings

Crush || Open
    Mate || None currently
    Kits || None currently

Background || There's not really any extreme dramas to be told about little Deerpaw's life. He was born and raised comfortably within Lilypool alongside his parents and his siblings, and has yet to see any tragedy or loss, aside of course from the death of the clan's longtime leader.
Last edited by Luscinia on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:54 am, edited 8 times in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby este11e » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:33 am

aww cuties!
      i'll go ahead and put them on the front page. let me know when they're finished! c:
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:55 am

They're all finished! I added one more cat, too, if that's okay.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby este11e » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:22 pm

ah that's fine! all accepted c:
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:22 am

So thats 4 cats running for deputy down! Which means theres only 1 more to go! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:43 am

I'm sorry if i'm wrong but shouldn't there be five cats now?

Bonedust, Ivythorn, Mossheart, Cinderflight, and Moonberry?
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby este11e » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:55 am

oh shoot you're right!
      i'll mark that on the front page and make my first post. after that we can all start! c:

my characters are (mostly) open. also- i'm going to message mileven about their activity because they haven't posted anything since they made their forms and if they're inactive, the medicine cat slot will open up again.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me