[ ☆ ── applaud disc ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[ ☆ ── applaud disc ]

Postby Kim Jongdae » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:29 pm

┌───────────────────────────────────────┐

Imagex'
One prestigious high school full of rich kids holds the entirety of South Korea's future within their grasp. They were..
born sitting on their respective thrones and social hierarchies have always ruled this school's campus- there may be..
rumors of new honor students from around the world attending Shinhwa High this year, but the school has always b..
een a battleground for competitive heirs; whats new? The f4 boys have always been at the top and the newest arriv..
als at the bottom. And it has always been the notorious f4's job to keep these newcomers at the bottom; surviving t..
he social hierarchy is tough, but the only route to success.

ok so I suck at blurbs, but Ive been talked into a rp based on the kdrama boys over flowers and?? here I am, to serve
(1) f4 are the wealthiest boys and at the top (2) the regular students next (3) the honors at the bottom. we're gonna
kick this off with the second semester after winter break has ended for these mean kids (': rp link discord link

└───────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by Kim Jongdae on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── this is for my dreams ]

Postby Kim Jongdae » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:30 pm

> Na (l) Chae-Hoon (f), english name is Kasper, prefers either one or the other in certain settings
> eighteen years old, demiromantic asexual w no preferences, Korean, 5'9 and broad shouldered
> first impression, arrogant, ambitious, and manipulative, but enigmatic and taciturn, he tends t
o keep his intentions and motives in secret, dislikes prodding by others, v cautious and attentive
> often acute and observant, he's definitely judgmental but prefers to reside with a quieter, mor
e simmering kind of anger directed at most, and wont outright yell at another unless asked for it
> highkey believes in the whole "you reap what you sow" and honestly- finds satisfaction in "fair p
unishment" and will watch happily from the sidelines when someone is given what they deserved
> easily the most lacking in emotions, unfazed, and more often than not, is simply unimpressed;
he's already at the very top, and as a result, he's just hard to please, let alone impress for many
> petty and grudge-bearing, not to mention a pessimist, he always needs to be the wisest in the
room or have the first and last say in any given situation; he's easily frustrated with impertinence
> has a habit of prodding and pushing people past their limits & he doesn't let up easy on anyone
> stubborn, won't admit it even when he needs help; catch him sticking to his decision til the end
> despite his lacking attitude for the majority of his time, he's ironically rather polite and maybe
even gentlemanly- does the little things that he believes a man should do for someone... cares??
> chivalrous even though he'll never admit, & will become angry when someone else mentions it
> honestly, he's young and yet has a lot to worry about in his future, so he's just filled to the brim
w concern & probably has a lot of internalized pessimism that has just proliferated into his life
Last edited by Kim Jongdae on Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── there's beauty in the struggle ]

Postby Kim Jongdae » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:32 pm

> gonna use this space for some relations possibly?? ya sure,,
please feel free to suggest anything different from these ofc
── (1) a preset relationship?? with preferably a regular stud
ent or someone already in the school (but im all ears to anyt
hing), doesn't matter what gender, but just someone he's da
ting for the sake of dating maybe, not for romance (??)
── (2) god he needs some enemies he hates with his guts an
d would actually love to either watch bin (or anyone else- or
himself) beat up on any given occasion adfsghj, like someon
e he'd actually get his hands dirty at himself lmao
> his parents run a big name brand watch company together named 9MUSE that is, although ba
sed in Seoul, South Korea, well known in both the international and native market
> mother is also a pretty well known influence in the fashion industry- not a model specifically,
nor a fashion designer (& etc), but she does well in networking events and such to have a name
> both his parents have a quirky passion in Greek mythology (or just mythology in general), and
it honestly kinda rubbed off on him tbh;; his family has this on-going gag with mythology, snorts
> studied abroad in both the States and Athens, Greece, so he's fluent in Korean, English and Gr
eek;; knows a little bit of Chinese bc its been hammered into him by his parents but not really
> despite everything, the only winning point his parents have as a family is their similar passion,
his parents are exceptionally strict and competitive with everyone in- or out, of their own indus
try; honestly tends to take out their pent up frustrations out on both himself and one another &
he's kinda convinced that in the next few years, there will be a divorce on the way tbh
> thank god, he's the only child because he doesn't feel like his family needs to be more destroy
ed by all the pettiness that runs through it already lol, like can you imagine fighting for a title??
> like he wont spill about it, but there's a lot of yelling in his household of three and honestly, h
e wouldn't be surprised if he ended up running 9MUSE before he's out of college- his parents are
already expecting him to sit in the office while they're absent- long hours of doing paperwork a
nd ordering the employees around; tbh he's more like just a poster child figurehead but yk its k
> the na family lookin' hella powerful in the public eye, but he's well aware the relationships are
in trouble in this family smh; power, money, and fame above all else, amirite?
> easily one of the most disinterested out of the f4 boys- disinterested in the school, that is; w
ants to graduate already and just leave this godforsaken school bc the only people who matter
to him are those with money and status- people like himself, people like the f4 and like those
he'll meet as the head of 9MUSE as soon as he's got the company in his possession
> sleeps in class all. the. damn. time. and hates being woken up- wont even allow the teachers
to wake him up tbh, would probably fight whoever wakes him up lmao
> doesn't believe in romance or finding someone, not to mention doesn't have much experience
in that department either-- have you seen his parents?? what if he just turns out the same lmao
> romance is dead sNORTS (wait till he walks in and breaks this, bye)
> aight last bit of info,, maybe bc this is too long already, but he has this long scar that runs d
own his left shoulder blade where he had to get stitches done- he doesn't talk about it, but ge
ts particularly defensive when someone pats/touches his shoulder- even if it's a fellow f4 tbh
Last edited by Kim Jongdae on Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── an unstoppable sun ]

Postby Kim Jongdae » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:32 pm

xImage
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

( THE HEART BEATS, ──────
Image""--
> Le Jung, no known nicknames, Le is fine // 18 years
> demiromantic, Korean, 5'8 & lean, local ice queen
> standoffish, manipulative, flirty, ambitious, impulsive
> selfish, usually disinterested, shrewd, and v. confident
> stubborn, won't admit her true vulnerability & insecurity

THE SUFFERING BEGINS )

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛

┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

( EVERY MINUTE, EVERY SECOND ─
Hailing from the Gangnam District of South Korea and born to the wea
lth of conglomerate leaders, Jung Le is the picture perfect heiress for
her parents. A single child with dark hair and equally dark, piercing ey
es, Le is as cutthroat and merciless as her parents. She's ambitious and
selfish, known to look out for herself above all else; not to mention ra
ther impulsive and aggressive towards her goals. Although standoffish a
nd distant, riding on not only her chic appearance and demeanor, but a
lso her parents' reputation, Le is also very manipulative and a bit of a f
lirt- a player. Very willingly sly, it's not uncommon for Le to take advan
tage of romance and love, manipulating emotions for her own aims. W
illing to date and "play" others if they have something she wants- but i
s never committed. She merely plays a part and knows it. No matter h
ow she denies it, however, there is no doubt of an underlying vulnerab
ility and insecurity hidden deep within. She just won't admit it.
──────── THE FIRE IS BURNING !! )

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
Last edited by Kim Jongdae on Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── warms my eyes ]

Postby Kim Jongdae » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:33 pm

> you know she's old when she don't have a gifset, but wth but she's
    turning 4 this year (((': im so prOUD of her;; im also aware this gif i
    sn't up to my usual standards but it's kinda throwing me into a nost
    algic loop so im keeping it-

> anyways, her parents run a conglomerate of tech companies that
    range from (and honestly majority of their wealth comes from this)
    cellphones to many other smaller technology/device industries
    > if you thought any of the others had it bad, mhm, well her paren
    ts are kinda off the wall lmao; her parents built their "empire" from
    the ground and honestly, it's more of their baby than le is, despite h
    er position as their actual daughter lmao- yk like a living person,,,
    > it's ok tho, she's gotten pretty used to it and is aware that this is
    kinda just her life/the norm; she also knows her future is set so the
    re's that.
Last edited by Kim Jongdae on Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── all i wanna do ]

> Huang (l) Liu-Kui (f), english name is Robin, but either Robin or Kui is fine with her
> eighteen yrs old, demiromantic bisexual, demigirl (she/her), Chinese, 5'6 & lithe
> first impression, spontaneous™, full of wild idiosyncrasy & hopelessly ideal dreams
> haughty and demanding, but independent; she's energetic and dynamic, but can e
xude a feeling of perceived arrogance instead- mayhaps seeming a bit self-centered
> she may not be verbally very loud, but her actions often speak volumes; whether a
ccident or not, she has a bad habit of acting more dramatic than she had meant to
> intelligent but sometimes, she honestly doesn't use her brain, she hides her intent
ions behind a facade of silly innocence; a bit naive & shouldn't be taken too seriously
> a fearless daredevil- if one could even consider her that, she's the type of kid who
sneaks out at ungodly hours of the morning to talk quiet walks in the empty street
> admittingly has a bit of a duality in her demeanor- with some people, it's very eas
y for her to dissolve into a flurry of giggles and whimsical laughter, but with others,
she chooses to quip and converse with an unforgiving sass, wit and a bad attitude; it
really takes her a bit to warm up to the people around her, def not the most touchy
> just rlly good at lying, hides this frivolous and childlike persona behind the mask of
someone who is sophisticated & classy, except she's everything but; p down-to-earth
> hotheaded and fiery by nature, so stubborn and headstrong, she's quick to jump int
o action and instigate conflict when she finds it appropriate; subsequently doesn't kn
ow how to back down and would actually be involved in petty arguments with others
> she's kind of just all over the place, loud and dynamic and unafraid, but no doubt
a bit sensitive and easily bashful-- not that she'd ever admit it or show it, of course

Last edited by Kim Jongdae on Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── is kick it with you ]

> once again, i had 123546 things to say wow, im v sorry
> she smells of mint and vanilla, with a hint of bergamot & amber mixed somewhere
> she's the lil poster child of the Huang's Jewelry company called GAZE; her father is
the CEO of GAZE, while her mother was, although a beautiful woman, a nobody who
left after scandals broke out about the pair- before she could really comprehend it
> her mother is/was a very middle classed young lady; she was born out of wedlock
> her father is currently in an arranged marriage (already married) with her step mo
ther, but she doesn't have kids and her father doesn't seem like he wants another kid
> the poster child for her father's company Gaze, but really only in it for the money,
power and fame;; otherwise she really hates being a part of any business matters
> kinda an asset?? actually, she's just the only heir, but either way, her step mom do
esn't want her to be the next heir, but her father doesn't want any more children, so
it's just a very confusing subject for her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ an heir but also not really-- she's
a major stockholder for GAZE though, has accumulated quite a bit in terms of power
> though admittingly, GAZE isn't all that big at all; its more of a family business sorta
spiel and although it puts her at the upper middle class, there is no comparison with
the wider, more well known companies that many other wealthy peers would have
> grew up learning ballet bc it just seemed like something a heiress should know app
arently;; she really enjoys it, but is also passionate about break dancing (b-girl, aye)
> also grew up learning how to play the guqin, but cares m less about it in general so
> has a habit of giving people nicknames when she finds appropriate- or anytime rlly
> she's the type of kid who could hear soft music playing and will spontaneously grab
one of her friends to slow dance with her. would be all giggles about it & v unserious
> won't literally hang off of anyone's shoulder for very long, but would probably hold
someone's hand for just as long lmao; loves the feeling of interlaced fingers together
> she lowkey can be kinda dodgey with things she doesn't want to be involved with
> no lie, even though she finds herself 'going wrong' at times (aka not knowing any be
tter??? idk) because of her family status, she definitely doesn't fit into this whole worl
d of elites or whatever-- its all like a game for her, a game that she is required to pla
y at a given time for the cameras, but she personally finds that she doesn't fit in smh
Last edited by Kim Jongdae on Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── 我的思念 ]

Postby Kim Jongdae » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:13 pm

> Wang (l) Xiao Han (f), english name is Dayane, but will go by hannie too because it's cute
> eighteen years old, demiromantic bisexual, kinda openly shameless, Chinese, about 5'10
> first impression, fierce, fervid, levelheaded, but blasé, always talks w a purr in his voice
> faux innocence, he finds it amusing to act innocent and "enjoy" cute things- j like his nns
> a persuasive troublemaker, it's more likely than one would think that he will absolutely t
ry & talk someone into something dangerous; it lit. could be anything under the sun w him
> signature-ed that smug, lopsided smirk of his- and glinting gaze, that mean nothing good
> he's confident and self-assured, but inadvertently intuitive, shrewd and he knows when h
e's expected to act in a certain manner; he can be a bit of a brat despite being fully aware
& enjoys acting out purely for his own amusement, but tech knows where to draw the line
> a bit of a brat? more like a total brat; cant- or wont, follow directions to even save a life
> he's definitely more than willing to take advantage of a situation, or a person, if the ben
efits were good enough for him or the opportunity was just that easy for him to jump in on
> unless proven himself otherwise, he can't be trusted & he acts as if he lacks a conscience
> even when he has no malicious intent behind his words, he has a habit of letting his wit s
lip past him with a double meaning that could easily be mistaken easily as something else
> that faux innocence- okay he actually really enjoys affection and cute gestures, but won
t ever be the one to outright admit it to be truly him; kinda afraid of being judged? maybe
Last edited by Kim Jongdae on Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── 是千头万绪 ─ ]

Postby Kim Jongdae » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:14 pm

> honestly? here we go again w my kids, i picked this ref w full intent on this pic of him lol
> but also,,, like this long haired boy ?? gives me real chaotic energy and im not sorry abt it
> he honestly throws his hair up more or less like so nowadays, but left it v wild a while b4
> had pierced his standard lobes, the upper lobe on his left ear and frenulum (tongue web)
> he also had two dermal piercings on each side of his collarbones as well, but generally ke
eps them under wraps; hides them underneath crew neck or shallow collared shirts usually
> has a geometric anatomical heart tattooed onto his chest where his heart is, with the ch
aracters "小火苗" (small fire/flame) right over the center of the heart, as well as a rocket
outline just above his left hipbone and an astronaut holding planetary balloons on his right
> lastly, he has the word 'beyond' tattooed on his inner right wrist,,,, but he wears a watch
> he honestly doesn't belong in this school, but his mom is on the PTA of Shinhwa and w ell
guess who's stuck at this school??? jk, he's just about like every other resident here at Shinh
wa, his father owns a large, upscale lounge in Orlando, Florida and is often abroad to take
care of "business", but honestly he finds his father's habits disgusting. his mother is both a
stay at home (quite literally) mom and an accountant for his father's business but he finds
her quite naive, despite her age. especially when his mom insists that she's happy and that
his parents are in love, despite their son having full knowledge that lol that's not the case
> he's kind of a cynic about his family life, freely talks how his father is, despite his mom s
colding him all the damn time about it; hates his dad, but plays nice because although he's
the only child now, who knows what's in the future- and he wants his future ready to go lol
Last edited by Kim Jongdae on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ☆ ── applaud disc ]

Postby niico » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:12 pm

boop to next page

ily all btw