happy shipping wars | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

happy shipping wars | discussion thread

Postby Ploegy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:31 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

happy shipping wars

this is the discussion thread for this roleplay. please post all forms and oc here please

our discord can be found here

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu May 23, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

form

Postby Ploegy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:32 am

feel free to use this provided form or make your own. please remember to include important information like name, age, gender, sexuality, fandom and pairing if you create your own

Code: Select all
[center][img]-[/img][/center]
[color=gray][size=85][list]➳name;
➳age;
➳gender;
➳sexuality;
➳crush;
➳pairing;
➳fandom;

➳hair;
➳eyes;
➳height;
➳weight;

➳abilities / powers;
➳weapons;

➳personality;

➳other;[/list][/size][/color]
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝life must be a game if i exist❞

Postby Ploegy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:32 am

➳name; kaori miyazaki
    ➳alias; glitch
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳pairing; purple
    ➳fandom; boku no hero academia (oc)

➳hair; mauve
    ➳eyes; very light pink
    ➳height; 5'1
    ➳weight; 100 lbs
    ➳hero appearance; here

➳abilities / powers; kaori has a quirk which has been dubbed glitch. with such a power she is able to teleport herself from place to place though instead of a regular teleport there is a glitch effect to it much like one would see in a video game. she can also glitch body parts through walls and floors. it is possible for her to use her quirk on others, but she must be touching them in order to do so and the more she tries to glitch, the worse her vision gets and to her the world starts to glitch and she will begin to have a headache. sometimes she glitches when she is nervous and she is unable to control this given her inexperience with her quirk. her quirk isn't overly powerful in terms of raw power, but it makes kaori rather quick and hard to catch though overuse is a major problem for her
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; kaori is often seen as aloof and distant for she can be found staring off into space on most occasions. she tends to be quite distracted and it may take a few tries to actually get her attention. she is also described as a bit scatterbrained for her thoughts seem to be all over the place. some think this is a side effect of her quirk, but nothing can be for sure. even though she may seem like the silent type kaori is simply a soft spoken girl and does not mind speaking. she just tends not to be heard. in one on one conversation though, she could talk on and on if she was allowed to, especially if the subject is something she enjoys such as games or computer software. she is very passionate and will let it show if given the chance. if she does get loud by chance, it is a sign that she is angry and she might start to glitch in place. because she if often misheard or even not heard at all, she does get pouty and will hold small grudges towards those that have done such. however, kaori is truly a sweetheart and she often is oblivious to many things. she tends to act like a child which often makes people mistake her for much younger than she actually is. all this is due to being sheltered when she was younger. however, this also leads her to having a curious mind and she will often ask many questions about things she may not understand or know about. she is extremely eager and interested in learning as much as she can, though she can be a bit on the slow side. she is patient though and hopes others are the same in return. kaori isn't afraid to try new things if it means she can better herself and help those around her. even though she seems like a ball of joy, kaori does suffer from side effects of her quirk. constant glitching often causes her emotions to be all over and her mood is subject to change depending on the outcome of whatever she was trying to accomplish with her quirk. while in such a state, she can be easily comforted. she greatly appreciates help from others in such times. kaori also suffers from seeing her quirk as weak although she tries to hide it from others.

➳other; art by me
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝are you crazy?!❞

Postby Ploegy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:33 am

➳name; ruby
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; green
    ➳fandom; pokemon special

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; ruby red
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 134 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; his pokemon: swampert (zuzu), mightyena (nana), delcatty (coco), milotic (mimi), castform (popo) & gardevoir (ruru)

➳personality; ruby is a young man who tends to act bit shallow at first, but eventually opens up and allows his true personality to shine through. he is a strong-willed, yet kind-hearted boy. being the son of a gym leader, he is a very confident kid, but he always worries much about his appearance which is quite the downfall for him. however, he loves his pokemon very much and considers them to be his best friends thus having a strong bond with them. beauty is very important to him, but so are his friendships. he does have a habit of avoiding the truth at times and sometimes will lie in order to keep it hidden if he really must do so. his intentions are however very justified, and he only does it to protect others and to an extent protect himself. for the most part ruby is a cool-headed trainer who hides his strength behind a façade to lead others off from expecting more of him. he is actually afraid of his own power and prefers to lead a more casual, laid-back lifestyle. however, if he must he will step up and prove himself and protect those around him. ruby also likes to play off his feelings most the time, especially around those that he may have a romantic interest in. around these people he tends to become a bit shy and can be a mess though he will play it off or try to slip himself out of such a situation if he can. overall, ruby is a stubborn individual who does what he must to get the job done

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• Miu Iruma : Pink Pairing •

Postby ultimate writer. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:45 am

Name: Miu Iruma
    Sexuality: Heterosexual

SHSL Talent: Ultimate Inventor

Blood Type: AB
    Height: 173 cm
    Weight: 56 kg
    Chest Size: 99 cm
    Hair color: Strawberry Blonde
    Eye color: Icy Blue

Dislikes: Taking it easy
    Personality: Miu is described as an oddball,
    having an overly confident, loud personality
    and a frighteningly sharp tongue. She considers
    herself a beautiful genius, and every time she
    opens her mouth she spews a parade of reckless
    vulgar remarks and insults, strongly putting pressure
    on others and looking down on them. She even uses
    the Japanese word "ore-sama" to refer herself,
    which is considered very arrogant and more traditionally
    masculine. She also tends to give other characters
    insulting nicknames.

Appearance: Miu is a tall, young woman with a hourglass figure.
    She has long, strawberry blonde hair and two ahoges.
    She has icy blue eyes, and her irises, as well as the rings
    around her pupils, have an unusual, ragged pattern, making
    them appear slightly mechanical-looking and thus
    possibly referencing her talent.
    Miu wears brown goggles with yellow accents on her head.
    She wears a modified pink sailor school uniform and a matching
    skirt, her collar noticeably lacking the cover on her chest.
    She wears black and studded fingerless gloves, with black
    heeled-boots with gold buttons and buckles on them.
    She has black straps connected with gold rings attached
    to her white socks, and over her clothes, gold ring covering her
    blue ribbon around her collar. She wears a black choker, and
    two smaller black collars that resemble
    barbed wire made out of rubber around her neck.

Talent Info: Miu also invented many useful products
    such as a product that can help one to type on
    the keyboard, reading manga and understand it,
    and eating meals all done while the user is sleeping.
    She makes automatic sensor cameras at Shuichi's
    request and several items for Kokichi, such as the
    machine-disabling Elect Hammers and Elect Bombs,
    a remote-controller that can hijack Exisals and a
    vacuum cleaner that can capture & release
    Nanokumas. Her Elect Hammers prove
    very useful when her friends managed to
    complete the tunnel dungeon
Last edited by ultimate writer. on Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• Korekiyo Shinguji : Green Pairing •

Postby ultimate writer. » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:46 am

Name: Korekiyo Shinguji
    Sexuality: Bisexual

SHSL Talent: Ultimate Anthropologist

Blood Type: O
    Height: 188 cm
    Weight: 65 kg
    Chest Size: 81 cm
    Hair color: Black
    Eye color: Yellow

Dislikes: Air conditioning
    Personality: Korekiyo is an aloof and somewhat
    creepy person, but he is also very cool-headed
    and intelligent. He has the experience of having
    met to a huge variety of human beings for his
    cultural anthropology research and because
    of that, he can keep himself composed even
    under the confinement circumstances and
    believes in facing things with calm and rational
    approach rather than an emotional one. He has
    a vast knowledge of different cultures and ponders
    different subjects in deep and complex manner, with
    him occasionally starting lengthy anthropology
    speeches even though nobody asked. He is greatly
    interested in topics he does not necessarily agree
    with as well, as he states he does not believe in
    any gods, but he finds them interesting from the point
    of view of studying the human nature and cultures.
    However, he does believe in ghosts and souls, and has
    a strong interest in communication with the dead and
    death in general.

Appearance: Korekiyo is a tall, slim boy with rather
    pale skin and long black hair. He has narrowed yellow
    eyes, & his mouth is covered by a black mask,
    covering his mouth and neck, with a zipper where
    his mouth would be, giving him an unsettling and
    mysterious appearance. He wears the mask
    wherever he goes, no matter where he goes, & he
    even owns different masks for eating, showering,
    & other daily activities. When his mask is removed,
    it is revealed that he wears lipstick as the appearance
    of his tulpa that was based on his late sister.He
    wears a dark green military-style uniform with knee-
    high black boots, a zipper lining the front and two
    straps over it. The uniform consists of a white button
    -up underneath it, a dark green button-up, a red arm
    band around his left arm from his previous school,
    Sunset Hills High School, a green military regulation
    cap with his former school's insignia on the top, and a
    decorative chain dangling from it. In his Free Time events,
    he states that his sister tailored his uniform for him while
    she was sick. He wears what appears to be some kind of
    silver locket around his neck. Both of his hands are
    completely covered in bandages, although it's likely he's
    not even injured and that this is actually related to sorcery.
Last edited by ultimate writer. on Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: happy shipping wars | discussion thread

Postby Ploegy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:25 am

could you add sexualities please? other than that they are accepted

i'll get my characters up soon hopefully. still trying to decide who to use lol
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" Please don't call me your highness."

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:01 am

➳name; Elijah Earnhardt(Eli)
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; None/Open
    ➳pairing; Yellow
    ➳fandom;FairyTail Oc

➳hair; Blonde
    ➳eyes; Blue
    ➳height; 6'3
    ➳weight; 158

➳abilities / powers; Celestial magic/light magic( to defend his self whenever he's unable to use his spirits).Keys are( based on the Chinese zodiac). His light magic is called Celestial knight, but hasn't been able to tap into just yet. Only a little. For now, he's only able to summon only two spirit at time and if he summons more, his magic is drained for a while

Gao the dog: Gao is a young , child like anthro brown dog who wears a white and gold graphic hoodie with brown shorts. His eyes are emerald green. Hes a very cheerful,nice and happy spirit who follows eli where ever he goes. Gao learned martial arts from the monkey spirit Jyan. He's considered to be Eli's best friend
    Magic: none, hes a skilled martial artist

Hui The Snake: Hui is a human like spirit with black hair with purple highlights, green eyes, and the scales of a snake( on the sides of his neck and chest, shoulders, under his arms and calve muscles. Hui wears a sleeveless shirt, spike collar, body piercing( Three on his tongue, some on his ears, and snake bites, and on his belly button). This spirit is very perverted and can be super rude and sarcastic.
    Magic: Deadly toxic/poison magic

Shui the Dragon: Shu is a human like spirit with darkish blue hair and goldenrod colored eyes. Shui wears an chinese tunic suit With an white rose that is pined to his hair, and a black glove he wears on his right hand. Shui is very cruel and cold hearted. Hes claim, but hes super Dangerous. Shui is known to be the strongest spirit beside Laohu the Tiger
    Magic: Hes able to turn in a long blue dragon . Hes also able sync with his wizard as well,which makes abit stronger.

Tu the Rabbit: A bite size feral rabbit like spirit with black beaning eyes. her fur color is a pale pink with a pale yellow color on his body( tail, tip of ears, inside of ears and nose). she also acts like a teenager
    Magic: she able to shape shift

Ma the Horse: Ma is a human like spirit with long pink hair and orange eyes. she wears a half plad shirt, blue jean shorts, and brown boots with a golden buckle. shes very nice and kind, doesn't take crap from others.
    Magic: Gun magic

zhu the Pig: Zhu is a human like spirit with black and white hair and red eyes. He wears a nice tux with black shoes. Hes known to be a gentleman and polite, refers eli as master. Jyn is very similar to virgo and can be hella odd
    Magic: Super strength( his strongest spirit physically)

Nui the Ox: Nui is an anthro ox spirit that wears old timy Chinese shorts and bandages on his hands. Nui wears a shark tooth necklace around his neck. Hes like taurs,very strong but is noble. He tokes around huge hacket
    magic: none

Gowa the rat: A human like spirit with the tail and ears of a rat. His hair is dirty blonde his eyes are purple. Gowa wears an oversize red and white sweaters,red scarf,blue jeans with wore out shoes. Hes known to be super crazy and abit psycho. Gowa also carries around knifes and blades, also, he haves a bad habit at appearing by people without notice. Although hes happy an crazy, Gowa is protective over Eli
    Magic: Hes able to change his size. Gowa is very strong and speedy when hes smaller

Yang The sheep: Yang is a human like spirit with the horns and ears of a sheep. his hair is a dark grey/blue hair and blue eyes. he wears a cloak that covers most of his body. Ryu is super timid,shy, and gets spooked easily. He resembles a young boy
    Magic: Support magic

Jyan the Monkey: Jyan is a human like spirit with a tail and feet of a monkey. Hes a very build spirit with brown side burns and hair, Grey eyes. He wears Baggy pants, his tail haves golden bracelets( the tip of his tail is white).Jya is very noble,kind, and strong. He carries a large golden and red staff around
    Magic: None, skilled fighter

Gongji the Rooster: Lee is a large( the size of a pony) feral rooster. His Comb haves a golden ring on it, an sliver bracelet is on his left ankle. He haves arms with feathers. Gongji is very smart and wise. He tokes around a large spork around with him. He also taught Laohu, leader of the Chinese zodiac, many things
    Magic: Telekinesis

Laohu the Tiger: Laohu is a human like spirit with the tail and ears of a white tiger. His hair is white and his eyes are blue. Laohu wears a long fur coat, two belts, jeans and dress shoes. Laohu is very strong, kind, and loving towards everyone, wise to. He has learn alot form Gongji
    Magic: Light magic[/i]

The 13th gate
    Said to be the strongest of the 12. The whereabouts of them are currently unknown. It is said it's currently resting
    ➳weapons; None

➳personality; :Eli appears to be kinda timid and somewhat shy around most people. He, at times, thinks very lowly of his self, thus having a low self esteem. despite this, Eli is a really caring,gentle, and loving( mainly towards his spirits). Hes also known as an father/motger figure towards his spirit. Eli can snap and get annoyed sometimes. The young Prince is very tidy, hates having a dirty Home. He often yells at Gao for keeping his house dirty 24/7, but hey...he is the dog spirit. When times get tough, he'll buckle down and protect the ones he love...try to anyway

➳other;
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇀ hanzo urushihara

Postby molotov » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:14 am

➳name; hanzo urushihara
    ➳real name; lucifer
    ➳age; appears 16 years old
    ➳species; fallen angel / demon
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; purple
    ➳fandom; the devil is a part-timer!

➳hair; purple
    ➳eyes; purple
    ➳height; 5′1
    ➳weight; 105 lbs

➳abilities / powers; formally an angel, urushihara can summon black wings to fly at great speed. however they only manifest when he has harnessed enough power from negative emotions that can only be obtained in times of great pain and tragedy. urushihara also has a large amount of magical power that usually manifests itself in the form of magic purple bullets, these projectiles have been shown to be capable of piercing through sign boards, human bodies, and can also explode on impact. although he does possess these powers, they are incredibly limited, as he has to feed off the negative emotions of others in the surroundings in order to maintain them. apart from his magical abilities, urushihara is also surprisingly good with electronic devices, and possesses some hacking skills.
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; urushihara is the type of guy who prefers to surf the internet and play games rather than have anything to do with the outside world. due to his careless and immature attitude, everyone tends to treat him lightly and pay no mind to many of his protests at being excluded from things. reclusive and indifferent he has also self-proclaimed himself as socially awkward due to rarely leaving the comfort of his computer. he is shown to have a short temper causing him to yell at others and tends to get irritated fairly easily. he is notably lazy, not even looking away from his computer to eat or acknowledge his roommates. on the other side of things urushihara has a rather cunning, sneaky personality. he has no issues with using people to do minor tasks for him, and doesn’t have a problem lying to someone’s face. however, it seems he has hidden feelings beneath his seemingly irresponsible and carefree attitude. he shows his serious side from time to time and seems to genuinely care for his friends deep down. he's good with technology and loves playing video games. to his irritation, urushihara is usually referred to as a hikikomori even when among company.
    ➳other; none
Last edited by molotov on Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

happy shipping wars | hell frozen over

Postby Kveykva » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:22 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx|| What We See ||
xxxxxname; Arctica
xxxxxage; fifteen
xxxxxgender; female
xxxxxrace; arcosian/frost demon
xxxxxgem color; pink
xxxxxeye color; violet
xxxxxheight; 3'7"
xxxxxweight; 170 lbs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|| What We Don't ||
xxxxxpairing; red pairing
xxxxxfandom; Dragon Ball Z
xxxxxsexuality; straight
xxxxx+ traits; adaptive | sweet | resourceful
xxxxx∼ traits; shy | daring | creative
xxxxx- traits; prideful | soft | anxious
xxxxxlikes; nature | drawing | eating
xxxxxdislikes; talking | cruelty | dishonesty
xxxxxfears; being compared to the rest of her race

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------

about;
Quiet and shy, Arctica is a gentle frost demon with a distaste for combat, as she's always afraid of hurting someone and isn't sure where her limits lie. She's been a drifter since a young age, not really having any place to go since leaving her lineage with the Legion behind. Although her appearance here is strange, it's not unwelcome
abilities;
Although strength runs in her family's bloodline, Arctica had turned her back on what she had learned because of her distaste for fighting. As a result, she only has access to two of her species' forms. She is small, agile, and fast, able to weasel her way out of situations like a snake. Her tail is also prehensile enough too be considered a third hand (It's also longer than she is tall). Aside from this, she knows the basics and quite a bit of advanced ki manipulation.
equipment;
As a drifter, Arctica had very little to her name, not even a ship to call her own. Before in the shipping wars mansion, she had only a scouter, a few articles of clothing, and a stuffed toy in her possession.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|| Other Notes ||
born with a stutter
skilled martial artist
very submissive
unaware of her full strength
first form
final form
clothing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
credit