☆ // when you wish upon a star (discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ☆ // when you wish upon a star (discussion)

Postby Skyet » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:23 am

assignment is done so form will be done tonight. PM for relationships
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── ❝ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ❞ // kalil faheem

Postby memichoo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:49 am

═════════════════════════════
- - - 5 ft 7 in;
- - - 130 lbs
- - - warm amber eyes
- - - golden brown skin tone

- - - thick black hair;
- - - medium length, reaches to jaw;
- - - falls in messy waves, sometimes slicked back
- - - of arabian descent
- - - fc ; matthew daddario ▪ vc ; scott weinger

═════════════════════════════
-----Image◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇xxx
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
kalil faheem male twenty-two hetero single aladdin
mischievous clever charming intelligent ambitious charismatic sweet loyal generous

kalil faheem, pronounced kuh-leel fuh-heem, is a mischevious and youthful boy who loves to tease and prank others. he enjoys joking around and has a good sense of humor. he likes dry and sarcastic humor, and often insults his enemies with innocent but sharp retorts. with a naturally charismatic air, he draws people in and doesn't mind the spotlight. thinking quickly on his feet, he's often able to keep a charming smile on and worm his way out of difficult situations. he prefers to use his intelligence and charm to get out of problems rather than strength or force. if he has to physically get out of a situation, he rarely struggles to escape; with nimble feet and a slim build, he runs faster than lightning and easily slips into small spaces. he's capable of remaining completely still and silent if need be, and is easily overlooked when he wants to be. he has a sense of pride that isn't arrogance, but rather confidence in himself. he never doubts his own worth and doesn't allow others to mock him. kalil has an ambitious spirit; when he wants something, he figures out how to get it and rarely gives up. this determination shifts into loyalty when his trusted ones are concerned. if someone he cares about is in danger, he'll do everything in his power to save them. with his friends, he can be surprisingly sweet. even to strangers, he recognizes that everyone needs some help and doesn't hesitate to show them kindness and generosity. with what little possessions he has, he'll willingly give them up if he believes someone else needs them more. he's a charming and clever boy with a good heart inside.

strength ◆◆◇◇◇xxstamina ◆◆◆◇◇xxspeed ◆◆◆◆xxstealth ◆◆◆◆◆
xpain tol. ◆◆◆◆ xxintelligence ◆◆◆◆◆xxcombat ◆◆◇◇◇xx

kalil was adopted into a foster family after being abandoned by his real parents as a young baby. he never knew anything about them save for their surname, and had no way of contacting them. his adopted family was high-class, wealthy with a well-known name. he absolutely hated it. he hated the stiff manners, hated the high expectations, hated the rules and regulations. he fought to keep his original surname. his adopted sisters, both older than him, showed their displeasure with his presence by giving him cold shoulders and orders. his new parents thought it would look good on their name if they adopted a poor, abandoned foreign child, although that selfish thinking quickly bit them back. he rarely spent time at home and instead made the city streets his domain. he refused to use his parents' money and instead supported himself for as long as he could. eventually, he began to steal just for the fun of it and gave away the stolen goods to people in unfortunate situations. when his parents learned of his shenanigans, they dragged him home, gave him a harsh scolding, and shipped him off to the college. they hoped that, by sending him to a prestigious school, that his behavior would be corrected and he would return a changed man. although he isn't pleased by how he came to the school, he's glad to be away from home and hopes to stay.

ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Last edited by memichoo on Sun May 12, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── ❝ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴍᴘ ❞ // relations

Postby memichoo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:52 am

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
positive neutral negative potential romance romance

( ᴘʜɪʟʟɪᴘ )
words words words words words words words words

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

( ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ )

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

( ɴᴀᴠᴇᴇɴ )

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

( sɪᴍʙᴀ )

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

( sʜᴀɴɢ )

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

( ғʟʏɴɴ )
( ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ )

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

( ʙᴇʟʟᴇ )

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

( ᴡᴇɴᴅʏ )

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

( ᴛɪᴀɴᴀ )

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

( ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ )

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

( ᴍᴇʀɪᴅᴀ )
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɢᴏᴛᴄʜᴀ!ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴀᴛ

-
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❦ // "tale as old as time..."

Postby alchemist. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:26 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliza aisenberg ~~ eighteen ~~ female ~~ panromantic demisexual ~~ fc: danielle campbell ~~ belle
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageEliza loves learning about how the world works, and she spends most of her free time absorbing any knowledge that she can find. Oftentimes, she will ramble on and on about a topic that she is passionate about, even when her conversation partner has lost all interest. She is hardworking and ambitious, always jumping on any opportunity that presents itself. In addition to this, she is a bit arrogant, and can come off as condescending without meaning to. Although she is a tad bit insecure about what others think of her, in the end, she is a huge nerd and very proud of that fact.

In everyday conversation, Eliza is friendly and open. She uses sarcasm occasionally, but never in a rude or mocking way. She often acts like the overbearing parent in a group, making sure that everyone has studied sufficiently for a test, and she not-so-silently judges those who start a huge assignment the night before (or even worse, the morning of) its due date. Eliza is extremely protective of her friends. She will usually brush off insults to herself quite easily, but she will always defend others who are being picked on or ridiculed. She will go out of her way to help someone else in need, even at her own expense. However, she will often refuse help offered to her due to her pride.

~ She is totally the type of student who will argue with the professor over every single point on every single assignment
    ~ She loves to read all sorts of books, but her true love in the world of literature will always be high fantasy
    ~ Eliza's handwriting is downright terrible. It takes serious talent to be able to read it.
    ~ Due to her obsession with studying and receiving good grades, many believe Eliza to be well organized. She is not. Not even close.
    ~ She will glare daggers at anyone who places a plastic bottle in a trashcan if there is a perfectly good recycling bin close by.
    ~ Her motto about the rules is to follow them, unless they are stupid. In that case, what rules?
    ~ She plans to study mechanical engineering at Rosemore, which is likely an influence of having a father who is an inventor.
    ~ She will often get way less sleep than she needs, usually because she was up studying for school, reading, or just surfing the internet for more knowledge.
    ~ When a lot of people want her to do one thing, she will often do the exact opposite because she's petty like that. This only applies to minor, inconsequential actions, but it drives people crazy (rightfully so) anyways.
    ~ She loves competition, as long as it's friendly and mutual, and will always do her best to win.
    ~ She always sleeps with at least three stuffed animals in her bed. No shame whatsoever.
    ~ Loves the outdoors, especially the rural areas. Not a big fan of big cities though.
    ~ Very, very curious. Sometimes stupidly so. Once she touched a stove about a minute after boiling water just to see how hot it would be. Not a good idea, wouldn't recommend.
Last edited by alchemist. on Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
alchemist.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❦ // "true as it can be..."

Postby alchemist. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:29 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

maisie wilson ~ wendy ~ [__]

genevieve charlotte lalaurie ~ tiana ~ [__]

caledonia faith fraser ~ merida ~ [__]

vivienne heliodora bonnaire ~ aurora ~ [__]

zatana ariane montclair ~ kiara ~ [__]

cora ariyah leo ~ ariel ~ [__]

apeiron phila ajanli ~ evil queen ~ [__]

rafiki leone montclair ~ simba ~ [__]

lachlan santos ~ flynn rider ~ [__]

gabriel dubois ~ peter pan ~ [__]

dominique preaux vialle ~ naveen ~ [__]

xuan song meng ~ shang ~ [__]

kalil faheem ~ aladdin ~ [__]

robin delacroix ~ philip ~ [__]
Last edited by alchemist. on Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
alchemist.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aurora.borealis » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:33 am

everyone's forms are looking fab, and everybody is accepted! please feel free to join the discord so we can discuss relations and the plot! hoping to get started up by either the end of tonight or early tomorrow c:
aurora.borealis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby memichoo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:55 am

great, excited to start c: if anyone wants to discuss relations with kalil, go ahead and send a pm my way!
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ // “but don’t you remember? we’ve met before.”

Postby bunneey » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:48 am

fc:colton haynes

“𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞,”

i.age ii.height iii.build iv.eyes v.prince phillip

i. Robin Delacroix, the star athlete of high school, flashing his pretty white smile wherever he goes, but don’t take him
for granted, he cares nothing for popularity or recognition, he only did what he loved to do. ii. Robin was quarterback of the football team
in high school and still hasn’t grown out of his love for sports quite yet! ⅲ. Robin is a very calm and quiet person, he chooses to listen
rather than speak and enjoys the simple things in life. Sometimes his head is up in the clouds, but he knows when to be in reality.
ⅳ. Robin is quite a dreamer, other than expressing himself via sports, he sometimes even sketches, one of his “hidden talents” that
not many know about, which is something he does get quite embarrassed over.

“𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦.”

Last edited by bunneey on Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:17 am, edited 8 times in total.
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunneey » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:49 am

Key

[◇] neutral [◆] positive [◈] sibling [♡] potential crush [♥] significant other [✶] negative

Vivienne Bonnaire ── ◆♡
Robin doesn’t understand why he’s so drawn to Vivienne, it’s like he already knows her, as if he’s spent years with her and has been ever so close to her. Robin is so sure he’s never met her until now, but he can’t shake the strange feeling...

Cora Leo ── ◆
Robin likes Cora, she’s pretty funny sometimes and Robin doesn’t mind swimming if she wants to throw a “pool party”

Eliza Aisenberg ── sym
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[

Kalil Faheem ── sym
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Dominique Vialle ── ◆
Robin really doesn’t mind Dom’s flashy and selfish behavior, he knows Dom can be genuinely caring and knows Dom is really friendly.

Gabriel Dubois ── sym
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Masie Wilson ── sym

Genevieve Lalaurie ── ◆
Robin thinks Genevieve is a great person, he admires her hard work and motivation.

Rafiki Montclair ── sym

Zatana Montclair ── sym

Xuan Meng ── sym

Caledonia Fraser ── sym

Lachlan Santos ── sym
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:51 pm

can i reserve the embodiment of Mulan?
sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me