thistleclan | form & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: thistleclan | form & discussion

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:59 pm

Are you no longer accepting?
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- tcd

Postby shoelaces » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:18 pm

im fine w/ either ! <3
also i have whitefern & frost streak open for anyone !!
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ryepaw, badgerclaw, otterkit, cherryspring

Postby Birchii » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:38 pm

Ryepaw//feather 10 Moons Pan Molly Medicine Cat Apprentice ThistleClan origins

Ryepaw is a small, thick-furred dusty brown molly with hazel eyes. She has a long, feathery tail that often picks up pieces of moss and leaves. Her strengths lie in herb knowledge and conversation ability; she is also quite nimble. Her weaknesses are in anything requiring strength/muscle.

Ryepaw is, overall, a friendly and happy feline. She is eager to learn and tries her hardest to be helpful, finding happiness and satisfaction in helping to heal her clan. She is generally nice to talk to, but isn't afraid to speak up when someone is doing something wrong by her. Ryepaw is quite witty, gently teasing others, and has a skill for telling stories - traits that she uses to distract her patients from any injury or illness they may have. She can be quite hot-headed when annoyed, stubborn and unwilling to compromise or admit she was wrong, but always apologises after she has had a chance to cool down. Ryepaw especially hates conflict and war due to the losses and damage she has seen it cause, and would do anything she could to avoid another.

Ryepaw has lived an average clanborn, ThistleClan life. She showed particular interest in the medicine cat den as a kit, constantly curious, which prompted her becoming a medicine cat apprentice. She proudly took on the role and has worked hard since.

Open to parents, siblings, and friendships!

Badgerfang 35 Moons Alpha Warrior Straight Tom ThistleClan

Badgerfang is a large, muscular black-and-white tom, with leaf-green eyes. He has several scars all over his body from the war between the two clans.

His strengths lie in his battle ability; he is a strong and smart fighter. His weakness is his speed; his strong, heavy body slows him down.

Badgerfang is a fairly quiet tom; he keeps most of his opinions and thoughts to himself, purely because he feels it unnecessary to share everything and anything. It doesn't mean he won't ever speak though, instead the tom is quite happy and able to hold a conversation, he just chooses not to speak up first on most occasions. He is a blunt tom, and though it can be a downfall that causes some slight upset, he can always be depended upon to be honest with almost anything. Badgerfang is a loyal feline and will do what is asked of him so long as it is something to benefit the clan. He's known to be easily irritated, often being a grump in the mornings when woken up too early, but it's difficult to truly anger him.

It's a surprise to many that he puts up with kits given he's the "morning grouch" type of tom, but he secretly is rather fond of kits, and if he had his own he would soften around the edges. Badgerfang is uncertain about the former PineClan cats. He's not hateful towards them, and isn't totally distrusting of them, he just doesn't know them much to truly pass judgement.

Badgerfang was born to elderly ThistleClan parents, who passed due to greencough during his youth. He lived a regular life within the clan, and when it came to the war, he assisted his clan in hopes of helping their survival, but felt no particular hatred towards PineClan themselves.

His only known kin were his parents, Frostleap and Adderpelt, who have joined StarClan. Open to siblings, relationships and friendships!

x
x

Otterkit//nose 3 Moons Orphaned Kit Bi Molly PineClan origins

Otterkit is a long-legged, short-furred dark brown tabby. She has white paws, a white chest, belly and tail-tip. Her eyes are olive green.

The prefix 'otter' originates from both her brown colouring and as a tribute to her father, Otterfang The suffix 'nose' will be granted to her for her strong sense of smell and tracking/hunting abilities that will come from it.

Cypressmist [mother]; Otterfang [father]; Lavenderkit [sister]; Pebblekit [brother] Open to friendships etc.!

Otterkit is an energetic, optimistic ball of fluff. She's always on the go, and often sticks her head in where she shouldn't, purely because of an adventurous, curious nature. She's happy to pester the grumpiest elder or strictest warrior, all because she lacks a sense of fear. She's an ambitious little fuzzball, admiring strong warriors and aspiring to be a leader. Otterkit only really loses her joyful nature when older cats comment on her parentage negatively, or liken her to the fanatical actions of her parents. It confuses her why some cats don't seem to like her, even though she doesn't remember her parents well, and can make her feel quite lonely and odd. However, it makes her even more eager to learn and work hard to prove her worth.

Otterkit's parents were two strong, extremely loyal PineClan warriors. Her father, Otterfang, died valiantly in battle before she was born. Cypressmist, her mother, was devastated, and the toll of the loss and the war meant Otterkit was the only surviving kit of her litter. Her mother named her after her fallen father. Otterkit was only 2 moons old when the clans merged, and though her mother likely would have been spared for being a queen, Cypressmist decided that she would rather die alongside her fellow PineClan warriors. Her act was also out of hopes that Otterkit's future wouldn't be affected by the PineClan-loyal parentage, as it may have been if they had joined ThistleClan together. Otterkit's memories of her mother are still there, but aren't very strong or clear; she only recalls a strong mother who had to leave.

Cherryspring Bi Molly 29 Moons Omega Warrior

Cherryspring is a short molly with warm brown eyes. She is a calico, though her body is mostly white; the calico patches cover her head, tail and lower legs.

Cherryspring is a cheerful feline. She's very friendly and happy to chat, and wants everyone to get along peacefully with one another. The molly is willing to listen and offer advice to any feline who needs it, and is always happy to help others as well. Cherryspring can feel a bit insecure in her ability as a warrior, finding it comforting to be told and reassured she is helpful and doing well. She is especially fond of kits, hoping to find a mate and have kits of her own one day. Cherryspring is a strong tracker; she has a keen nose and is a good hunter as a result. Her climbing skills are also quite good, an ability that is especially useful to her in the new territory. She isn't a great swimmer, and though her fighting is average, she despites doing it, only fighting when absolutely necessary.

Cherryspring was born in PineClan to Frozenstep and Amberwing. She had a sibling named Blossomkit, however her only littermate died a few nights after their birth. She was a happy kit, and had a trouble-free apprenticehood, but lsot both her parents during the battle between the two clans. Though she misses them dearly, she is glad that the two clans are no longer at war with each other, and hopes that proper peace can be found between what was once PineClan and ThistleClan.

Amberwing [mother]; Frozenstep [father]; Blossomkit [sister] Open to family Open to friendships / relationships!
Last edited by Birchii on Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:49 pm

@everyone - before i make my first post, i'd really like to establish some of blazingpine's relations!! if anyone wants to be her friend, mate (after some world-building), etc., please let me know. i'd prefer her friends to be close in age, but i'd also like her to be pals with the elders since she lives in their den. maybe they could take her under their wing? she'll probably feel like the odd one out since she's so young in comparison.

edit: forgot that i changed my cat's name :') silly me
Last edited by anathema on Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

anathema ‣ grad student ‣ 21+
kinda only here to rp and trade lolz

x
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:16 pm

my cats are also open for any type of relationship! friend, enemy, crush, whatever you feel! you can check their forms for more info about 'em.

snowflurry [she-cat; 32 moons; alpha] -- will take anyone from either side, but it will take her longer to become comfortable around pineclan.

cinderpaw [tom; 11 moons; thistleclan apprentice] -- will take either side, i kinda like the idea of an up and down friendship (or more). like, arguments, some childish silent treatments, but in the end they care and look out for each other no matter how mad they made each other.

kestrelstorm [she-cat; 55 moons; omega] -- open to both sides.

dawnstrike [she-cat; 28 moons; (former rogue) alpha] -- open to both sides. she's pretty indifferent with pineclan cats joining thistleclan.

brightcloud [tom; 126 moons; thistleclan elder] -- i wouldn't expect him to be open to crushes and such, but who says he can't have friends?

ravenwhisker [she-cat; 37 moons; omega] -- would like to give her some thistleclan enemies; she's definitely more comfortable and calm around pineclan cats instead.
████████████████████████████
"𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍."
─ edgar allan poe
████████████████████████████
・・・・・・・・・
x she / her x|x est x|x june 22; cancerx|x isfp-t x|x 9w1 x
storage xx kaz kaz kaz xx HUSKY xx demon spawn xx lun !!!!
・・・・・・・・・
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:26 pm

All my cats are open for relatiosnhips
Males

- Treeheart
- Glowpaw
- Rumblekit (even if he is still pretty young)

Females

- Flaminglight
- Scalespine
- Hollowpaw (thought she may be little picky)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:54 am

Reserve two alpha warriors And an apprentice
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:58 am

@ Birchii - Accepted
    @ King-Roscoe - Sure thing! Are both alpha warriors going to be originally from Thistleclan? And where is the apprentice originally going to be from?

@ Everyone - I did end up adding more roles. ALSO! There's a new poll about what the prophecy should be about. Again, this won't happen for a little while, but I want to start planning.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:25 am

name ; Shadowblast
age ; 32 moons
rank ; alpha warrior
gender ; male
personality ; Shadowblast is very stubborn and doesn't listen very well to others. As a result, he is known to be very controlling, bossy, and demanding, to the point where it is hard to get along with him. As a kit he has been known to be aggressive but has calmed down as he aged on. Oddly he still manages to get himself into trouble despite that. Shadowblast is best known for his strict manner. He will not coddle you. no matter your age or stature. So don't expect it from him, however if you need his help, he will not hesitate to help you but that does not mean he will do it for you. Shadowblast mostly keeps to himself and does not go out seeking unwanted attention, however, he has great listening skills and knows about most things happening within camp territory. He is not overly fond of kittens. In fact, if it can be helped, he tends to avoid them. Despite his rough edges, once he puts his guard down he can be a really sweet cat.
history ; Stonefire and Shadowblast came from outside Thistleclan. Their mother Midnightflame is not what she seems. She's a hardened criminal against her previous clan, hiding out among the clan memebers of Thistleclan. it was by accident that she mated and hard kits, after birth, she abandoned Stonekit, and shadowkit. This peaked the maternal instinct deep within Shadowblast. He gave up his kithood to protect and act as a standing in father figure to his younger sibling. They never knew their father, all they know is that he's a loner, and growing up mostly alone has made them tough and rely only among themselves.
kin ; Stonefire
crush ; open
mate ; none
kits ; none
other ; wip
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:31 am

My cats are open for relations, friendships etc.! Also, Badgerclaw is just chilling in camp at the moment not doing much, and Otterkit is currently just talking to everyone in the nursery, so feel free to tag either of them!

Ryepaw (10 moons, pan molly, thistleclan-born med cat. app) - Pretty friendly, witty and good at conversation. She can be quite stubborn and hot-headed in an argument, but always means well. Feels bad for PineClan cats and wants to make them feel very welcome and equal. || I'm open to any family relations for her, whether it's older siblings or parents etc. I think some friendships would be nice for her too, even if they argue/clash on some things ^^

Badgerfang (35 moons, straight tom, thistleclan-born alpha warrior) - Quiet and strong, but happy to talk if spoken to first. He's honest but blunt, and very loyal. He can be a grump but he's a big softie under it all. He's not sure how he feels about former-PineClan cats yet. || I'm open to parents (maybe an elder?), siblings and friendships for him. I'd love for him to have a mate who would soften him up, and eventually have kits with? C:

Otterkit (3 moons, molly, pineclan-born orphan kit) - Energetic, curious and adventurous. She can get sad when others treat her badly because of her PineClan-fanatic parents, but wants to work hard to prove she's different. || Open to friendships (aka warriors or apprentices she admires), and I'd also be fine if she had a ThistleClan cat who didn't like her, maybe because one of her parents killed a loved one?
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me