⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:46 am

I've gotten Sunshadow and Snow's post up. I have to run out though so Fogpaw will be done a little later
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:52 am

i'll try to get my characters up tonight (:
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:49 pm

I edited Fogpaw's post into my last post. Sorry it took so long
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mel. » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:46 pm

hey guys, finally got my post up for dewstripe and fennelpaw. sorry they aren't of great quality. I have finals this week so all my brain power is going towards that. after this week they will be better. --also send me good vibes or whatever I have a huge psychology final this week and im terrified yikes. anyways hope you guys all had a great day
mel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:37 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet; wb has been nasty.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:33 am

dewly_noted wrote:
      Sorry I haven't posted yet; wb has been nasty.

no worries!
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:29 am

mel. wrote:hey guys, finally got my post up for dewstripe and fennelpaw. sorry they aren't of great quality. I have finals this week so all my brain power is going towards that. after this week they will be better. --also send me good vibes or whatever I have a huge psychology final this week and im terrified yikes. anyways hope you guys all had a great day

Good luck!!

I’m going to try to get a post for Sunshadow up tonight. Maybe Snow as well, although I kinda want to wait for Ravenwing to reply before Snow responds to Dewstripe.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shirahgahn » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:31 am

Darkstar
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gender/Pronouns: male. he/him x
Sexuality:bisexual x
Clan: Sunclan x
Physical Description (opt.): shiny,glossy black fur that feels thick and soft to the touch, marked by faint grey stripes on the back of the neck,back,and tail. faint white color on bottom jaw and the underside of the neck,belly,and tail. grey stripe starting at the nose and fading to black when it reaches sparkling blue eyes

Personality: Darkstar is secretive and has no need for company,but he will cooperate with other cats well when needed. when someone passes the barrier of teamwork to the beginning of friendship,he gets defensive and often pushes cats away by doing this. it is not always out of dislike, most of the time it is because he's afraid to let someone close to him for fear of hurting them in the long run. when someone persists and he eventually lets them in, a new side of Darkstar is revealed. he has a dark sense of humor and unwavering loyalty,and an urge to protect,comfort,and assist those that he is close to. x
Family (opt.) : essentially none. his kittypet parents and siblings disowned him xl
Mate (opt.):none yet (open) x
Crush (opt.):none yet (open) x
Offspring (opt.):none yet (open when he has a mate) x

History/Background: Darkstar was born in a litter of kittens from kittypet parents,but as he grew up he began to hate the soft,easy lifestyle given to him. he was always outside at any chance he could get,catching birds and mice,climbing on things,and he found the twolegs to be furless abominations instead of the benevolent food bearers his siblings called them. he began to dream about going someplace else, where he would be free. there must be something better than this. he was close to two of his siblings,and they had similar views but decided not to disappoint their parents,the twolegs,or the majority of the litter with troubling behavior. the twolegs became visibly stressed and angry,and they tried everything to pacify Darkstar and make him as tame the others. when everything failed,they dumped him into the wild. for a while Darkstar was a loner,learning how to live in the wild and enjoying freedom. one thing troubled him greatly,the loss of his siblings. it was why he didn't seek out these clans he'd heard about,for a mild paranoia gnawed at him. what if that was all taken away as well? what if he was still living a lie even now? similar questions plagued him for many moons. over time he fixed his anxieties,though the deepest ones were still rooted within him. he joined Sunclan and trained relentlessly to become a warrior,inspired. he'd found a new meaning in life,and he stuck to it.

Would you mind having an apprentice?(Opt.): he would accept one,but it depends on the determination of the cat.
Other (opt.): x

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay Example: Darkstar's ears twitched. he was stood within the shadows of the treeline,his dark pelt hiding him from view. the feline concentrated on the smells around him: running water,trees, a few squirrels,and the Rainclan border just over the river. no one was here. good. the male padded out into the sun,his fur shimmering. he jumped onto one of the basking rocks and closed his eyes,already feeling the sun soak into his pelt. he sighed,his tail flicking from satisfaction. Darkstar laid there for a few minutes,allowing himself some rest. he opened his eyes as thirst tugged on his mind,scolding himself for resting so long. what was he but selfish if he valued his own comfort over- he stopped. the conflict within him had raged for years. he needed something to do,he couldn't stand himself. he had never known why his conscience was always set on destroying his sanity. getting to his feet,Darkstar leaped from the rock and lowered his head to drink from the river. glancing at the sun,he turned and ran into the woods,picking up speed as he vaulted over a log
Shirahgahn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:16 am

sorry, but darkstar is not accepted. only leaders may have the suffix "star". If his suffix is changed to a warrior's he may be accepted.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shirahgahn » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:48 am

sorry. would sky work?
Shirahgahn