⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Postby Chicken~Strips » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:19 am

Scooz me, can I res. a SunClan warrior, RainClan apprentice, and a loner? <3 I'll try to have em up before tomorrow :3
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ mintpaw || the sweet

Postby fairylights. » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:25 am

meet mintpaw. she is a seven-moon-old medicine cat apprentice
of sunclan who hopes to become mintleaf at the age of twelve moons. mintpaw
is a silver british shorthair tabby with soft green eyes and a sweet soul that is
caring but sensitive. this precious spirit has a strong connection with starclan
and extremely shy considering her left eye is partially blind due to a fight with
a rogue who attacked her when she was out with her mentor. however, she got over
the injury and continued her training. as timid as she is, this means she isn't
very talkative and prefers to keep to herself most of the time. although,
if you do get to be friends with her, you won't regret it. mintpaw is
friendly and affectionate and won't let go of her loved ones once the both
of you create a close bond. intelligence is one of her positive traits too
along with being a useful skill in battle. talking about fighting, that's one
of her weaknesses even though she's quick-witted and bright. that's only
one part of her history. her family? well, they're unknown as she was
abandoned at the clan's border when she was a kit. mintpaw has
always been easily frightened since she doesn't really know anyone
apart from sandpaw, her close best friend. that about sums her up. her
build is lithe and particurlarly little; smaller than average.

mintpaw.

╔══════════════╗
name : mintpaw.
sexuality : bisexual
love : n/a
mentor : duskfeather
╚══════════════╝

✿ ✿ ✿

Last edited by fairylights. on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
fairylights.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:44 am

chicken193 wrote:Scooz me, can I res. a SunClan warrior, RainClan apprentice, and a loner? <3 I'll try to have em up before tomorrow :3

yes you may (:
I'll add the reservations as soon as I'm off mobile

edit -- mintpaw is accepted!
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fairylights. » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:01 am

thank you! i might add more characters later on <3
for the meantime, mintpaw is open for any interaction :)
fairylights.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:37 am

I’ll post for my guys in a few hours. Just bear with me I’m very sore from my scuba diving adventure yesterday, so I may just crash.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wolfheart, warrior of sunclan

Postby Birchii » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:57 am

Wolfheart, 15 moons, bi tom, SunClan warrior

Wolfheart is a grey-and-white tom with pale green eyes. He is fairly tall, has a dark grey splotch on his nose, and also has a short, stubby tail.

Wolfheart is a light-hearted young warrior, receiving his warrior name only a few moons ago. He loves cracking jokes, conversing with his clanmates, and enjoys making a warm, happy atmosphere within his clan. The tom is happy to listen to what others have to say, though when the topic turns serious he often remains quiet or attempts to find amusement or silver linings within. Wolfheart is hardworking and happy to do any required jobs, keeping a jovial attitude as he believes any task that helps his clan is worth doing. He only really goes against orders when he believes something is truly not right, as he has faith in his clan otherwise.

He is average at both hunting and fighting; his tracking and perception skills are where he shines the brightest. He can be quite clumsy, and the only time you really see the tom complaining is when he gets his fur wet - he detests swimming and avoids water as much as he possibly can.

Wolfheart was born into SunClan, the only kit of his litter. His mother had been a warrior who left with a rogue, but returned when she fell pregnant. She didn't take much of an interest in him, so he often found entertainment in chatting with elders and pouncing on warriors in the camp. His mother left the day after his apprentice ceremony, and it pushed him worked hard to prove he was different that he was a worthy SunClan member. He wasn't really saddened by his mother's departure; his family had always been the whole clan and always would be.

Open to relationships & friendships!
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

paleclaw, warrior of rainclan

Postby Birchii » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:57 am

Paleclaw 48 moons Molly Bisexual Warrior RainClan

Paleclaw is a short, long-furred white molly with hazel-amber eyes. She has black patches across her head and hind legs, and has a long, feathery black tail. She has several small scars scattered across her body, the most prominent one reaching across the back of her head.

Paleclaw is, first and foremost, a fiercely loyal member of RainClan. She works hard for her clan, and always has good intentions, despite her sharp tongue and seemingly prickly disposition. She is quite intimidating to begin with; she has perfected the "senior warrior look of disapproval" look, and is untrusting of felines outside of her clan. The molly is quite opinionated, though she knows when she needs to hold her tongue and when another opinion should be voiced. She is extremely fond of kits to much surprise, and is unexpectedly gentle with them until they get to an age where scolding doesn't send them cowering. Though she can be quite tough on her younger clanmates, she loves her clan very much, and can actually relax and laugh a little with them.

Paleclaw is named after her strongest skill, fighting, which is reinforced in the scars she bears from several battles. Her other skills, such as hunting and swimming, are simply average.

Paleclaw was born into the clan to elderly parents, and has lived a relatively average life within RainClan.

open to friendships, relationships & family!
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

squirrelpaw, apprentice of rainclan

Postby Birchii » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:58 am

squirrelkit squirrelpaw squirrelstream tom apprentice 9 moons bisexual rainclan

squirrelpaw, as his name suggests, was named for his vibrant, ginger tabby pelt, which darkens to a thick, golden-brown stripe all the way down his spine. His left hind paw is white, as is his tail-tip. He has warm, honey-amber eyes and a light pink nose.

squirrelpaw is a devil in angel's clothing. He may look and initially act like a sweet and obedient little tom, but he loves getting up to mischief, and takes great joy in doing so. The tom is full of energy and has a great determination when he sets his mind upon something, but it ends up being focused on causing a little chaos and breaking the rules. He's a boisterous presence in the clan, a great lover of pranks and chatting without thought, though he shows quite a lack of respect at times. He's quite a lazy tom when he doesn't see how something benefits him directly, and though he's quite intelligent, he uses it to create clever ways to sneak out or cause a bit of mayhem. He's definitely no stranger to sharing his opinions, but should anyone hurt his friends, he's the first to bounce up and defend them.

squirrelpaw is tall and of an average build, putting his fighting and hunting skills at average. His legs, however, are very muscular, meaning he is strong at climbing, jumping (his speciality in hunting is fleeing birds), and swimming, though he rarely gets chance to do so.

squirrelpaw doesn't care much for his history; all he knows is that his parents left him on the clan territory when he was weaned. He was quite happily bouncing around the nursery just a few days after he was left, continuing life as an average clan member since. All he can recall is that he once had a sister, and his parents were a ginger tabby and black tom.

open to relationships, siblings, friendships etc!
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:40 am

wolfheart, paleclaw, and squirrelpaw are accepted!

@Sleeping With Issues -- I'll give fruitbat until Wednesday to post or at-least give an update here of some sort. If they don't respond I'll see if we can find foxpaw a new mentor.

update -- squirrelpaw will be apprenticed to ripplefang
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:39 pm

Ah nice, thank you!