⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Postby TidalCurrent » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:38 pm

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
xxCROSS THE WATER
[A]CROSS THE WATER[A]CROSxxxS THE WTER
xxxwelcome to the discussion thread! everything other than roleplay
xxxposts can be kept here. reserving characters are welcome since
xxxslots are limited, but please try to get them finished as quickly as
xxxpossible!
[A]CROSS THE WATER[A]CROSS THxxxE WTER

xxxmain thread
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:28 am

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ORSESTAR
▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tom ● he/him ● bisexual ● 43 moons ● sunclan leader ● 9 lives

siblings: open - parents: windchaser (father) & owlwing (mother)

close friends: open - disliked cats: robinstar
apprentice: fennelpaw - mentor: hareclaw/star

romantic interest: open - mate: open
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

physical:
gorsestar is a slender cat with long legs, ears, and tail. he's taller than most cats,
and his pelt seems to spike up in certain places, earning him his previous name of gorsepelt.
it is mostly tan and beige and made up of darker spotted patterns, his eyes a dark olive.

personality:
gorsestar is both ambitious and persistent, always looking for ways to improve both
himself and his clan, and due to this struggles to accept change not brought upon by himself.
the tom is also courageous like his clan and loyal to it, not likely to back down from a
challenge or threat. at his best he can be good-natured, patient, and inspirational, at his
worst he can be pessimistic, aggressive and self-destructive.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
history:
gorsestar was born to two sunclan cats; windchaser and owlwing. he was hardworking as an apprentice, ambitious to become as good of a warrior as his parents,
and maybe achieve deputy someday. he was a quick runner, though hated training underground in burrows being the claustrophobic tom he is. climbing cliffs and
trees were doable, but still not his favorite. he has always liked staying out on the moors chasing prey above ground, feeling the wind through his fur in the wide
open spaces. he was mentored by the she-cat harestar while she was deputy, so it's thought that she only appointed him as deputy when she became leader out
of favoritism. her last life was taken from drowning during a skirmish between rainclan. though it was her own fault, and it was moons ago, gorsestar still has a
negative view towards rainclan for the incident. he also developed a slight phobia towards deep water, having witnessed it firsthand. his mother passed away
from sickness and his father from a rockfall accident some moons after.
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peachblossom | the Gentle Healer

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:08 am

█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
Peachblossom
[ She-Cat ] [ 23 Moons ] [ SunClan ]
[ Medicine Cat App ] [ no mate ] [ no kits ]

a petite, fluffy white she-cat with pale ginger
on her ears, paws, and tail. she also has a few
very pale markings above her eyes and on her
back and flanks. she has long white whiskers,
bright blue eyes and her pads and nose are a
very soft baby pink. she is a very small and
dainty she-cat with small paws,a lithe body,
and a long feathery tail.

theme song - xXx

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

History - Peachkit was born in a litter of five to Dawntail and Moosejaw of Sunclan. Her parents named for the pale, peach-colored patches on her fluffy white pelt and because they say when she was born, she was as small and fuzzy as a peach. Peachkit was the only female in the litter. Her brothers Hawkkit, Sparrowkit, Owlkit, and Goosekit were all bigger and rowdier than she was. As a young kit, Peachkit was always a rather quiet and subdued feline. While her brothers played hunting and fighting games, the little she-cat could often be found in the elders' den, listening to Jaggedpelt and Lilyfrost regale her with tales from their own kithood. She was three moons old the first time she stumbled into the Medicine Cat's den and became acquainted with Coalheart, the clan's medicine cat. Falling in love with the spicy scent of herbs and the calming atmosphere of the Medicine Cat Den, Peachkit found herself back in the Medicine Cat's den again and again. When she turned six moons, Peachpaw was assigned a new warrior, Leopardflight, to be her mentor. Leapardflight was a great teacher and the pair got along fabulously. He was a very patient teacher and was eager to guide Peachpaw's pawsteps. However, Peachpaw's heart was never fully in her warrior training and at ten moons she decided to leave her warrior training behind and begin training under Coalheart instead. While her brothers got their warrior names, becoming Hawktalon, Sparrowgaze, Owlscreech, and Goosetail, Peachpaw continued her apprenticeship until she was about twenty moons, when she finally earned her full Medicine Cat name, Peachblossom. Despite her rather ordinary life, Peachblossom has known great loss. Age aside, she has lost pretty much her entire family. Her mother died when she was only about two moons old. She was out hunting after being cooped up in the Nursery for so long when a fox found her. Still not to full strength, she was unable to fend off the larger creature and lost her life. Her father, Moosejaw, followed not long after when a huge windstorm caused a tree to fall, killing the warrior instantly. He was in Rainclan territory at the time, Starclan knows why. She lost two of her brothers, Owlscreech and Sparrowgaze when they were sixteen moons old to green cough, and Hawktalon followed not long after when he encountered a rogue on patrol with a vendetta against the clans. Only Goosetail remains of her family, and the great loss had made the two incredibly close. Personality - Peachblossom is a gentle, patient she-cat who's compassion and caring nature has made her one of the best medicine cat's the clan has ever had. Peachblossom almost seems to have this sixth sense, able to tell much faster than most when a cat is pregnant, and able to detect pain and illness in her patients much more acutely than most medicine cats. Some say she is gifted by Starclan themselves, while Peachblossom simply believes she is well-trained and good at what she does. She is a fairly modest and humble she-cat and rarely accepts praise from others. She is a hard-worker, extremely dedicated to her clan and her patients. She is a naturally maternal she-cat who treats all her clanmates like her own kits and in another life, she imagines she might have liked to have a family of her own. She is a dreamy, whimsical creature who can be a bit spacy and distracted at times, but is focused and ready to help whoever needs her assistance.
Last edited by Epiclilkitty on Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:42 am

peachblossom is accepted!
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:50 am

Awesome! I will also be making her brother, Goosetsail, a warrior of SunClan, and one or possibly two cats for RainClan as well
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:55 am

sounds great (:
cant wait to see them!
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:57 am

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
MBERTHROAT
▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
she-cat ● she/her ● pansexual ● 30 moons ● rainclan warrior

siblings: unknown - parents: unknown

close friends: open - disliked cats: open
apprentice: dawnpaw - mentor: newtbelly

romantic interest: open - mate: n/a
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

physical:
amberthroat has medium thick fur and a stocky build. she has multiple scars across her
shoulders, and her right ear is torn. she has a tortoiseshell pelt that's mostly black except
for across her chin and chest. her eyes are a dark green.

personality:
amberthroat is a rather confident cat, and isn't afraid to speak her mind whether or not
her opinion is asked for. she is often protective of her thoughts and those of her friends,
and will argue until proven wrong and then some, which could easily win her a few dislikes
among cats with different views. the she-cat doesn't see the difference between words
and claws, and if she is left un-watched during an argument that escalates too far, she
won't hesitate to use the latter. few know that her prickly personality is mostly a facade.
at her best she's clever and resourceful, at her worst volatile and deceptive.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
history:
amberthroat was not clan-born, found at rainclan's border abandoned as a kit and taken in. she has long since proven her place within the clan though,
taking a shine to the stealthier side of rainclan cats thanks to her darker pelt and quiet paws. she favors hunting in marshes and undergrowth rather than
in rivers like some other rainclan felines. a similar taste is shown in fighting, much preferring tactical ambushes and close-quarter combat. her mentor,
newtbelly, didn't share the greatest relationship with her as they both bickered constantly, but she still felt at loss learning of his death in combat with a
rogue. she unfortunately doesn't express much faith in starclan nor the warrior code, though she does make up for it in her contribution to the clan.
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Goosetail | the Socially-Awkward Little Bean

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:04 am

█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
Goosetail
[ Tomcat ] [ 23 Moons ] [ SunClan ]
[ Warrior ] [ no mate ] [ no kits ]

a rather small,lean tomcat, goosetail is a very
lanky and long-legged tomcat with mostly white
fur. light gray patches decorate his short pelt
including his ears and the area above his nose.
his eyes are a bright, baby blue. he has rather
small paws and an unusually long tail, ears that
are a size too big for his head and long whiskers.
his pads and the insides of his ears are pale pink,
while his nose is dark gray.

theme song - xXx

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
History - Goosekit was born in a litter of five to Dawntail and Moosejaw of Sunclan. He was the second smallest, trumped only by his sister, Peachkit. Goosekit was yout typical young male tomcat growing up. He and his brothers Sparrowkit, Hawkkit, and Owlkit were a very rowdy bunch who were constantly getting into mischief and causing general mayhem. Goosekit was an especially sneaky little tomcat, always trying to escape the confines of campt to explore the moorland. It drove his parents crazy, which only made his brothers egg him on more. Outside of his siblings, Goosekit was never especially social. He was a shy tomcat who never seemed to know how to act around the other kits and so he mostly interacted with his own littermates. It often made him seem aloof and withdrawn but he couldn't help it. Growing up, Goosekit formed an incredibly strong bond with Sparrowkit in particular. Sparrowkit was the most outgoing in the litter and made friends with just about every cat he met. Goosekit was two moons old the first time he knew a loss when his mother was killed by a fox. At the time, he had no idea how much he would lose in such a short amount of time. At four moons, he lost his father when a windstorm caused a tree to fall on him. At six moons old, Goosekit and his siblings became apprentices. The newly named Goosepaw was appointed a seasoned warrior named Cricketflight to be his mentor. Cricketflight was a bright and bubbly she-cat, the polar opposite of shy, awkward Goosepaw. Still, they were a good match. Cricketflight forced him to step out of his comfort zone a bit, while Goosepaw was able to help temper the energetic she-cat a bit. He would be lying if he denied developing a tiny crush of the she-cat. Goosepaw was a warrior known as Goosetail by the time he experienced loss once more. A bout of greencough struck the camp which took two of his brothers, Owlscreech and Sparrowgaze, as well as his and Peachpaw's former mentors, Leopardflight and Cricketflight. Goosetail was absolutely devastated and mourned the loss of Sparrowgaze more than he had mourned any other cat. He was still mourning when Hawktalon was killed by a rogue on patrol. The loss of his final brother kind of sent the tomcat into a tailspin and he withdrew almost fully into himself. Now, he mostly only talks to Peachblossom and it will take a lot of time for him to fully heal from the loss of his family. Personality - Goosetail is a socially-awkward and shy tomcat who never knows how to act around others. He is a poor little bundle of nerves and anxiety, but he is endlessly sweet and polite and has a good heart. Most cats just think he's odd or weird and steer clear, but they're missing out. If you dig deep enough to the tomcat hidden beneath his fears, you'll find a dedicated and loving cat who will stand by you and support you no matter what. He is very close to his sister and was her biggest support when she switched to training as a Medicine Cat. He is honest, thoughtful, and when he likes a cat has a tendency to overdo it by showering them with gifts (i.e. fresh prey, new bedding, etc;) and affection. He has good intentions but can come off a little strong at times.

*Can I just say how in love I am with Goosetail? He's a new character, made specifically for this rp... and I just love my awkward bean. He's so precious*
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:09 am

goosetail is accepted! i love him uwu
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

coalheart

Postby major pb » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:29 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Coalheart
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

x.xxtom . he/him . seventy moons . bisexual . sunclan medicine cat

xxcoalheart is well suited to the extensive stretch of moorland his clan calls
xxhome, with long, lean legs, thick black fur, and large forepaws. he doesn't
xxbear any scars, nor any markings, and set in the middle of his tapered face
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxare pale chartreuse eyes.

xxxxxmother: mouseleap . father: kinkfoot . apprentice: peachblossom

xxcoalheart, being the age he is, has seen the turning of the clans. a whole
xxgeneration leading into the next. he was there at the delivery of gorsestar,
xxand having watched the natural rise and fall of the clan, a wiseness has
xxbeen instilled inside him, contributing to his level-head and calm nature.
xxcoalheart believes in thinking before acting, and chooses the way he puts
xxhis paws carefully. because of his rank, and therefore lack of kits, there
xxxis a paternal nature within him, visible in his patience with every cat,
even the smallest kit, and though he yearns for kin to call his own, he possesses the intelligence and rational thinking to see
that a different path was mapped out for his paws, much before he was kitted. when he was born, he lacked the drive that
his litter-mates seemed to have; the knack for catching leaves, or digging their claws into the earth. instead he opted to study
the tracks the previous medicine cat left behind, wanting to follow in her pawsteps as she walked with starclan. as they felt
the shift from kit to apprentice, coalheart undertook the role of the medicine cat's apprentice, and nowhere in the clan has
ever made his heart quite as happy as the medicine cat den. his parents, mouseleap and kinkfoot, both sunclan warriors, had
never been so proud of him, and it's remembering that pride that provides him with the drive to continue serving his clan to
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe best of his abilities, with starclan guiding his paws the entire way.
Last edited by major pb on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me