⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ⟦⊙⟧ Across the Water - discussion/forms

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:55 am

I'll get a post up asap. Foxpaw will be collecting herbs so anyones welcome to interact with her.
Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:57 pm

is med cat for rainclan still open?
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:03 pm

I got my first post up! All my cats are open to be tagged by anyone C:
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:29 pm

King-Roscoe wrote:is med cat for rainclan still open?

yes (:
would you like me to reserve the role for you?
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:38 am

King-Roscoe wrote:Yes please

reserved! Please try to finish your form asap (:
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:14 am

Rosefoot
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gender/Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: heterosexual
Clan: Sunclan

Personality: A quiet cat, but does not hesitate to give her opinion when asked. She observes the surroundings rather than be the one talking. She is strong, and volunteers for anything. Rosefoot enjoys hunting, patiently waiting in bushes until the prey gets close. She usually can be found checking on the elders or the kits.
Family (opt.) : None
Mate (opt.): N/A
Crush (opt.): N/A
Offspring (opt.): N/A

History/Background: Rosefoot was born into the clan from a queen who disappeared one night and was never seen again. She has no siblings that she knows about, so she grew up with only other kits as company and other queens. She was a tiny kit, who had to fight to show that she was ready to be an apprentice and become Rosepaw. This is why she has such a soft spot for kits. Rosefoot was one of the apprentices who took it very seriously, acting older than she was. She quickly excelled and was proud of herself when she got her warrior name.

Would you mind having an apprentice?: Would be more than willing to have an apprentice
Other (opt.): x

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay Example: The early sunlight shown into the small warrior den, marking the beginning of the new day. Rosefoot kept her eyes closed, twitching her nose, flickering her ears as the sun began to warm the den. She slowly opened her golden eyes, looking around the den. She rose from her spot, giving a big stretch, then making her way through the few cats that laid in the den. Rosefoot stood at the entrance of the den for a moment, flickering her tail as she looked around the early morning camp. After shaking her pelt out, she moved forward quietly taking a few drinks from the stream that ran through the camp. Looking towards the prey pile and seeing it was low, Rosefoot redirected herself towards the forest. Hunting was more important than an early morning sunbath in the sun. She headed into the scarce trees that ran to the south of the camp. This early, if she was lucky, she could find some birds still roosting in the trees. Rosefoot padded along the treeline quietly, her eyes skimming the ground and then the tree tops, searching for any prey she would be able to catch and take back to camp.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:06 am

Rosefoot is accepted! If you don't mind, she will take on the apprentice sandpaw since the cat's previous mentor became inactive.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:07 am

I don't mind at all! Thank you so much for accepting me!
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:16 am

no problem! feel free to jump in wherever. sandpaw is out on a patrol currently, as well as most other sunclan cats, but I believe Birchii's character wolfheart is open for tagging.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me