The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Time! Discussion and Forms!!!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What's your favorite OOT Warp Song?

Minuet of Forest
11%
Prelude of Light
5%
Bolero of Fire
11%
Nocturne of Shadow
5%
Requiem of Spirit
5%
Serenade of Water
21%
I can't choose their all so beautiful!
42%

Total votes : 19

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Time! Discussion and Forms!!!

Postby Rusty20 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:21 am

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Time!

Five years after the defeat of Calmity Ganon and the retaking of the Sacred Beasts and rescuing of the spirits of the Champions. Hyrule is finally recovering from it's time in ruins. Hyrule Castle, Hyrule Castle Town, and Lon Lon Ranch have now been rebuilt after a long time.

The key to Time Travel the Master Sword being drawn and used to defeat Calamity Ganon and exposed to the magic of the Triforce, Champions, and Mystical Beasts while no longer having a Pedestal in the Temple of Time has thrown time into flux causing different branching timelines and the past to converge on this timeline.

What will happen, When heroes and evils from other times meet?

Welcome To LOZ: Breath of Time, In this roleplay you can use any character from any Zelda game, Different Reincarnations of the same character like Link, Zelda, Ganon, Ect. are also allowed and encouraged. OC's are also allowed as long as they are the land of Hyrule or another Zelda land and fit the setting. It would be nice if you would also take a cannon character, But you don't need too.

-Rules-

1. No God Modding.

2. Always obey Chicken Smoothie Rules

3. No Cussing.

4. There must be at least five sentences in a post. While they talk counts.

5. OC's are Welcome.

6. Please tell me if your not going to be posting for a few days or more. I will remove you if your inactive for long periods of time like 3 days without telling me.

7. Have fun!

8. In your form on -Other-, put Temple of Time, to prove you read through the rules.

9. Please Don't just leave if you Don't like what's happening in my Roleplay, PM or talk on the Discussion Thread and We'll work together to make it better with your suggestions.

10. You may Role Play in the style of your choice as long as it's within the rules. Also no criticizing other people's styles, This just causes conflicts and hurt feelings.

11. If you're going to quit or just not Role Play on here for a long amount of time please tell me and the People your Role Playing with.

12. Try to have proper Grammar.

13. Keep everything PG rated Please.

14. Please keep your posts somewhat organized all I'm asking is that you at least use a header.

15. You can only have up too five Link OC's each. (Four Swords like OC's count as one)

16. Song of Sun, Song of Time, And all Warp Songs are banned from this Roleplay.

17. I wish I didn't have to say this, But if you use someones art you gotta ask the Artist first and make sure to give them credit.

18. Please talk and Discuss things and Post your Forms on this Thread.

-Main Thread-

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4002249

-Members-

Rusty20 (EST) || Ganondorf Dragmire (OoT) || Nabooru (OoT) || Adult Link & Navi (OoT) || Linkle (HW) || Saria (OoT)

RealityInsomniac (EST) || Sidon (BotW) || Kass (BotW)

InkSky (PST) || Young Link (OoT/MM) || Dark Link (OoT) || Four Swords Link ( FS/FSA)|| Ravio (Albw) || Urbosa (BotW) || Wild Link (BotW) || Tetra (WW/PH)

Blaisism (EST) || Easifa (BotW OC) || Cia (Hyrule Warriors/HW) || Cartoon Link (LOZ Animated)

zelda; || (EST) Princess Zelda (BotW) || Mipha (BotW) || Twilight Zelda (TP)

Lemonkid (EST) || Lurian (BotW OC) || Majora (MM)

Debeste-Objectionary (CST) || Toon Link (WW) || Vio/Cosmic Link (TriH Headcanon) || Zeldoris (OC) || Cd-I Link (Cd-I) || Notu (Oot OC)

TreeFrogHero (PST) || Midna (TP) || Revali (BotW)

aniyeu (MST) || Lumene (BotW OC) || Emry (BotW OC) || Dark Zelda/Sheik (OC) || Wolf Link (TP/BotW) || Malon (Oot) || Aryll (WW) || Illia (TP)

Great Hunt Champion (EST) || Gerudo Link (Alternate. OoT) || Solark (BotW Oc) || Spirit Link (ST) || Four Swords Linkle (AU- FSA) || Helena (BotW OC) || Split Link (BotW Au) || Zyna (TP OC)

Fire-of-Shadows|| King Harkinian (CD-I) || Ganon (CD-I)

Agent Maine(Meta) (PST)|| Sky Link+ Phoenix (loftwing) (Skyward Sword) || Argorok (Tp) ||Naruvi (OC) || Hero's Shade (TP) || Helmaroc Prince (WW)

-Retired-

AcetheKidd || Ezo (BotW OC)

Griffin Torrens (GMT) (Roleplay Coder) || Wild Link (BotW) || Wolf Link (BotW/TP)

Member Coding by Griffin Torrens and InkSky
Last edited by Rusty20 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 65 times in total.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Time! Discussion and Form

Postby Rusty20 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:48 pm

⋙username: Rusty20

⋙name: Ganondorf Dragmire
    ⋙age: Unknown
    ⋙sex: Male
    ⋙species: Gerudo

Normal Form:

Beast Form:

⋙appearance details:

In his Normal Form he's a very Muscular and Dark-Skinned looking Man very mincing and also wears a cape.

⋙personality details:

Commonly portrayed as the incarnation of evil, power, and greed, Ganondorf is ruthless, cold, unscrupulous, cunning, resourceful, arrogant, and manipulative. His most defining trait is his lust for power. His lack of wisdom and courage is what causes the Triforce to split into three pieces when he touches it.

Ganondorf's evil nature is most likely because of him being a reincarnation of the Demon King Demise and a product of his curse. Ganondorf is also very strategic, as shown in Ocarina of Time, when he tricks Link and Zelda into opening the Door of Time, and allows Link to interfere with his plans, as he knows it will draw Zelda out of hiding, and in The Wind Waker, where he attacks the Earth and Wind Temples to disable the Master Sword.

It is presumed that Ganondorf intended to conquer Hyrule out of jealousy, because he and his people lived a life of suffering in the desert. In addition, he also seems to follow a code of honor; he is amused when, in Ocarina of Time, a child Link attempts to fight him, and shows some respect for his bravery. In Wind Waker, after getting annoyed by Zelda firing Light Arrows at him during the final battle, Ganondorf heads towards her, and knocks her out by backhanding her. In each of his appearances, Ganondorf is also shown to have a sense of humor, but is serious when necessary. He also shows some respect towards anyone he considers worthy opponents.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
    ⋙allegiance: Ganondorf
    ⋙sexuality: Straight
    ⋙crush: None
    ⋙lover: None
    ⋙family: Surrogate Mothers Koume and Kotake (Twinrova)

⋙other:

Triforce of Power,
    Skilled Dark Sorcerer,
    Skilled Fighter,
    Beast Form,
    Immortal Spirit Form.

⋙game: Ocarina of Time.

⋙username: Rusty20
    ⋙name: Nabooru
    ⋙age:18-30
    ⋙sex: Female
    ⋙species: Gerudo

⋙appearance details: Beautiful, Muscular, and Dark-Skinned.
    ⋙personality details: A Strong-Willed, Flirtatious, And Demanding But a very honorable Theif. She hates what Ganondorf is doing to and with her people.
    ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
    ⋙allegiance: Zelda/Link
    ⋙sexuality: Straight
    ⋙crush: Link
    ⋙lover: None
    ⋙family: Gerudo Tribe

⋙other: She's the Sage of Spirit and a very skilled and powerful fighter.
    ⋙game: Ocarina of Time.

Name: Link (Ocarina of Time Adult) and Navi the Fairy
Species: Hyrulian
Looks: Blond Hair, Blue Eye's, Green Tunic, Sword, Shield and most notably his pointed Ears.
Personality: Quiet determined Heroic
Fandom: Legend of Zelda
Canon or OC?: Canon
History: Short Version, A young Man who grew up in a forest saved his world from an evil Sorcerer named Ganon. Through the help of Time traveling Sages, A Magic Sword, and an Ocarina.
Other: This is the Adult version and before putting the sword back and losing Navi he was swept up into this, Navi his faithful Fairy companion follows him everywhere and almost always talks for him, She can be a bit annoying at times.
Powers: A magically Sword called the Master Sword, Triforce of Courage, An Ocarina that he can play some magical songs with, Bow, Bombs, Hookshot, Bottles, and a few other random things all with the help of items.
Sexuality: Straight
Crush: Princess Zelda
Game: Ocarina of Time
NN~
Last edited by Rusty20 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:07 pm

Sidon
name; Prince Sidon of the Zora gender; male age; 100+ race; Royal Zora game; Breath of the Wild

────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; embodiment of positivity, tall drink of encouragement, drinks that respect everyone juice, super curious, always ready to help
negative traits; puts his heart out there a little too much, holds in own negative feelings, harbors a little bit self-doubt and such

History:
Younger brother to Mipha, Sidon didn’t think he would become King of the Zora one day — that was always his sister’s destiny. Instead, he was happy to be himself and enjoy growing up. However, after the ruinous events of Calamity Ganon’s sieging Hyrule Castle, the pressure of the Crown was thrust on him as well as the grief of losing Mipha. Over the next 100 years, he constantly tried to help his people and learn how to best serve them. When Link was awakened and came to tame the Divine Beasts, peace was restored and things could finally settle a bit. Now in the days of peace, Sidon wants to journey about but finds that his father has other plans.

romantic relationships; x
positive relationships; King Dorephan, Princess Mipha, Princess Zelda, Link
negative relationships; Ganon

<><><><><><>Temple of Time<><><><><><>

Kass
name; Kass the Bard gender; male age; x race; Rito game; Breath of the Wild

positive traits; creative, curious, healthy appreciation for romantic period culture, thoughtful
negative traits; doesn’t tend to stay anywhere very long, sometimes puts too much into his music and not enough elsewhere

History:
Just an average Rito guy who dreamt of traveling and music. He studied under a poet for years, moving about and learning the land. At some point, he married and had children, but he usually travels too much to see them. More recently, he’s been visiting the Rito Village.

romantic relationships; Amali
positive relationships; Kheel, Notts, Kotts, Cree, Genli
negative relationships; x

If anyone is interested in relationships with either, I’m willing to change histories or set up something to happen within the roleplay. Just let me know :)
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:21 am

Accepted! Weclcome RealityInsomniac once we get one or two more people we'll start!
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:32 am

I'mma make a mark here. Will post my form later on when I get home xD. Oh, and can I reserve Young Link/Majora's mask Link?
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:40 am

Of course we'll consider him different from my Adult Link since they are from different timelines after Ocarina of Time ends and splits the timeline. Just don't use Navi as that could get confusing, If you need a Fairy for Young Link maybe try Tatl.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:54 am

lol no worries, he actually won't have a fairy, since I'm making this after the events of Majora's mask
i know how the timeline/fairies work xD.
Oof now my Link will be jealous of Oot Link xD. Since that is technically him.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:07 am

LOL! That will be awesome, Now All we need is a Princess Zelda to Start, So one or two more people and we'll begin. (I honestly hope someone brings in Wolf Link and Minda.)
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:13 am

Name: Young Link, Majora's Mask Link, or just Link. (However, since there will be multiple, I'll be labelling him as "Young Link")
Race: Hylian
Crush: N/A (I'll actually let this be open. If you ship ZeLink, go ahead, but I'm free to interpretations)
Timeline/Game: Majora's Mask

Personality: He's a 9 year old with a 16 year old's mind, to say the least. Or a 9 year old who has experienced some major trauma. Either way, he still carries on with his journey. He's a kind yet courageous one who values his friends, and would even be willing to stand in front of danger if that would save them. He trusts anyone he meets, unless they look very awfully suspicious. Even then, he'd probably be willing to give them a chance. He's willing to help anyone who needs it, and is generally happy, despite all that happened to him. There are times where you'll see him sad, but that's only when no one's looking. He can be quite sassy and mischievous sometimes, and he still acts generally like a kid, despite once being the "hero of time."
History: He's Ocarina of Time's younger self, the one sent back 7 years in time to relive his childhood. Due to this, he might be a bit reserved at first. He's also witnessed Majora and the moon, and has saved Termina. After he saved Termina, the time distortion happened, and he's found himself here. He's still searching for Navi, buuuuuut... Yeah.
Abilities: He has some magic, and can use different masks to help aid him on his quest. He also excels at sword craft, archery, and the sorts. He can also play music, and in this case, cook. (Look, I don't need him to starve in the wild mkay) Yes, jumping can be done. It's just for this rp, ok?
Weapons: Kokiri sword/gilded sword, shield, slingshot+deku nuts, bow+arrow, multiple masks (including his ability masks/quest masks, and the four form changing masks (Goron, Zora, Deku, and Fierce Deity), Ocarina of time.
Other:
*This will take place after the events of Majora's Mask, so no fairy for him, sadly.
*Temple of Time!
*Yes, I know he traded away his masks for the Fierce Deity one, but let's just give him the benefit of the doubt and say he managed to get them back before teleporting here.
*He will be able to talk, but I'm more likely to do mimicking first. He can still talk though.
*I also apologize if he seems OOC at all times, if not sometimes. I'm the new boi here.
*Srry if some things are wrong, I'm still new-ish to the fandom, so plz let me know and I'll change. Some info were also changed to fit my representation of him/the rp, so plz don't slaughter me, thx.
*I might use Fierce Deity form a bit too much, srry. He's my third favourite.
*And yes, I know Fierce Deity can only be used in boss battles, but this isn't a game so Nope.
*Actually hates being laughed at for being a kid.

Name: Dark Link (Not to be confused with Shadow Link. That is different)
Race: Hylian
Crush: N/a (I'm srry to say, but not many will like him. Gud luck Dark xD)
Timeline/Game: Ocarina of Time.

Personality: The dark side of Link, he's what everyone considers to be the "evil" inside Link. However, no matter how heroic one can be, darkness can never truly leave someone. You can conquer, but you can't destroy. So he's here to tag along for the ride. He is "evil" in a sense, but it is Link, so he's not that bad. He'll play some pranks every once in a while, or try to ruin something, but otherwise he's relatively chill. He's sassy though, and can come across as rude and uncaring. He defo is the salty one in the bunch, and is quick to snap at people and throw insults. If push comes to shove, he would even become violent. He's easy to tick off, and honestly sometimes is just a pain. However, if it ever comes to danger, he'll save the ones he care, no matter how much he denies it. It... just might take a while. And he's quite the protective one, as he's also Link's anger and grief. He'll never admit it though.
History: He's the "shadow" of the hero of time, and managed to become re-born as the world started merging with different timelines. He'll later on follow Oot Link, as he's the other side, the twin of him, so he's more attached to him than any other link.
Abilities: As he is a "dark" figure, he has the ability to merge/use shadows, and has some magic. Dark magic, perhaps. He shares the same skills and abilities as Oot Link. However, for this case, he can also copy other Links (abilities, and sometimes looks), as he technically is a shadow of Link. He probably can create copies of things with his magic, as I really doubt you'll find weapons suitable for him.
Weapons: Dark Master Sword, Dark Hylian Shield, a dark Ocarina, bow+arrow, bombs, and hookshots.
Other:
*Continues to carry around random junk that sometimes has no use. He probably copied the wrong trait from Link.
*Temple of time x2
*Again, things were changed to what I think of him/the rp, so plz, direct all attacks to this target instead.
*Again, he talks. I srsly do not want to mimick things forever/use different sounds.
*Has a soft spot for animals. Ssssh.
*He does have a fairy. A dark one. Vani? Probably less annoying than Navi, yet still annoying.
*Despite being the "evil" twin, he hates it when he's called "Evil"
*Link, plz don't hate him. He is just... different.
*Since he actually has never seen the outside world (made for Link to "defeat" the darkness within), he's actually quite curious of everything, and some things he knows not, so don't blame the poor boi.
Last edited by Lost_Ink on Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:34 am

Accepted we got three Link's now all we need is a Princess Zelda to start!
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me