๐•พ๐–™๐–š๐–‰๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ต๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–ž โฑโฑ ๐‘‘&๐‘“

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

๐•พ๐–™๐–š๐–‰๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ต๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–ž โฑโฑ ๐‘‘&๐‘“

Postby she's-sato » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:39 pm

๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‰๐š๐๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐€๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ!

On Jade Mountain lies the Jade Mountain Academy, the first school in Phyrria that includes all of the dragons from all of the seven dragon tribes. This academy was founded to bring the seven tribes together and to create a better future for the land.

The students are divided in the five winglets: the Gold Winglet, the Silver Winglet, the Copper Winglet, Quartz Winglet.

Thank you for being a part of this school. You are the hope of Pyrrhia's future. You are the dragons who can bring lasting peace to the world.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐•พ๐–™๐–š๐–‰๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ต๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–ž โฑโฑ POLAR

Postby she's-sato » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:40 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
POLAR is a bit of a sarcastic and snarky ICEWING Polar is around FIVE YEARS five years of age and she is in the GOLD WINGLET. Polar is HOMOSEXUAL, she has only ever felt any attraction towards dragons of the same gender. Polar is highly intolerant of dragons that get on her nerves and she can tend to snap at them, but she is extremely loyal to those she allows to become close to her. Polar may show it in a blunt and tough way, but she does care about her team and her friends. Polar can tend to hold grudges and she isn't the forgiving type. Polar doesn't like being looked after and she will often hide her emotions to dragons that may worry about her.
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
Polar is a bit of a slow grower, being just under average sized for female IceWings her age. However, she is still a very strong IceWing despite being smaller than most IceWings her age. She has scales as white as snow that have a faint blue hue in certain areas. Her eyes are a deep blue like the ocean in winter and she has light silver horns. She has a scar on her forehead from an accident when she was just learning how to fly.
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
Last edited by she's-sato on Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐•พ๐–™๐–š๐–‰๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ต๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–ž โฑโฑ DRAGONFRUIT

Postby she's-sato » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:41 pm

DRAGONFRUIT is at least FOUR YEARS OLD and she is a rather preppy and naive RAINWING that is a member of the COPPER WINGLET. DRAGONFRUIT's sexual orientation is BISEXUAL. DRAGONFRUIT is very affectionate and bubbly, often to the point of being nosy or constantly being in other's spaces. She can also tend to be vain and easily distracted by shiny or pretty things. She loves receiving compliments and often gets annoyed when someone doesn't compliment her appearance.
DRAGONFRUIT has a genetic mutation called vitiligo. As a result, she has several parts of her body that are white, these scales being completely unable to shift color. However, the rest of her scales can change color completely fine. She is a very pretty RainWing with an elegant figure, and she knows it. She can be vain, so she often tries to take on pretty color palettes to grab the attention of others. She likes to have red-purple scales and some light green accents.
Last edited by she's-sato on Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐•พ๐–™๐–š๐–‰๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ต๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–ž โฑโฑ NEWMOON

Postby she's-sato » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:42 pm

NEWMOON is a gentle and sweet NIGHTWING dragon that is around THREE YEARS and is apart of the JADE WINGLET. Newmoon is a gentle and passive NightWing; disliking any form of fighting or hostility. Newmoon tries to avoid any confrontation and he can often crack under any intense pressure. Newmoon is a softspoken dragon and he is very optimistic and always there to cheer up his friends. However, some may call Newmoon cowardly and naive, some may even call him immature. Newmoon had trouble standing up to others and he may get others in trouble to keep him safe.
Newmoon is a small NightWing that is almost entirely black, though his scales can appear to have a dark purple hue under light. Asides from the white flecks on his wings, he retains a solid black coloration throughout his body. He has very dark brown eyes that are almost black. He often wears two silver chains around his neck
Last edited by she's-sato on Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐•พ๐–™๐–š๐–‰๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ต๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–ž โฑโฑ SAKER

Postby she's-sato » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:48 am

SAKER is a bold and cocky SAKER is a bold and cocky SKYWING that is at the ripe age of SEVEN YEARS and he is a member of the QUARTZ WINGLET. Saker is a bold young dragon who is always willing to take on any challenge. He wants to be the leader of his winglet, but mostly for the sake of having power as opposed to wanting to aid his winglet the best. He is extremely cocky and a showoff, he is always looking for ways to showoff or brag about his greatness. He can be judgmental and he always talks about other dragons behind their backs.
Saker is a handsome dark red dragon with blood red wings and a lighter red underbelly. He has bright yellow eyes that stand out against his darker scales and long black horns.
Last edited by she's-sato on Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletedaccount- » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:09 pm

n/a
Last edited by deletedaccount- on Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.
deletedaccount-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletedaccount- » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:11 pm

n/a
Last edited by deletedaccount- on Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deletedaccount-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletedaccount- » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:14 pm

n/a
Last edited by deletedaccount- on Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
deletedaccount-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletedaccount- » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:15 pm

n/a
Last edited by deletedaccount- on Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deletedaccount-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•พ๐–™๐–š๐–‰๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ต๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–ž โฑโฑ ๐‘‘&๐‘“

Postby ZERO.txt » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:13 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐•’๐•๐••๐•–๐•ฃ
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
x

โ—„ male โ˜ asexual โ˜ 23 years โ˜ skywing โ˜ herbs teacher โ–บ

physical traits

alder is rather small and nonathletic as far as skywings go. he lacks the long limbs of most other skywings. his scales are mainly a bright orange, with pale yellowish scales on his belly and dark orange-brown scales on his back and wing tips. his horns and spikes are a very dark grey, and they have a corkscrew shape as opposed to being straight.

character

personality: alder is eccentric but soft spoken. he loves to share his knowledge with anyone - students, his peers, anyone who will listen. he firmly believes in gently encouraging his students when they get frustrated. alder is very patient and down-to-earth, though he does get very excited when he's teaching or talking to someone about something academic.
history: alder worked as a healer in the skywing kingdom's hospital for a large amount of his life. he had the smarts and the eagerness to learn to become an established healer if he would have stayed longer, but when he heard that jade mountain needed an herbs teacher, he knew what his true calling was.
skills/traits:
strength: โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
speed: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
intelligence: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†
healing: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
speech: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†
agility: โ˜…โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†
kin: none
crush/partner: none
Last edited by ZERO.txt on Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZERO.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me