Please Lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Increase In Available Roles

Poll ended at Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:26 pm

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes : 10

Please Lock

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Background

Far from Pyrrhia and other continents lies Osia, a large landmass split by different bodies of water and divided up among seven tribes. From vast deserts and mountains that touch the sky, it all seems like a peaceful and perfect place. However, the tribes don’t always get along and threats are always lurking around the corner. They squabble and fight with each other but for the most part, they have been at peace. However, there is a storm brewing on the horizon. One that may spell the end of all the tribes should they fail to find those chosen to be the champions of each tribe.

Tribes

CaveWings

IvyWings

LightningWings

MeadowWings

MistWings

ShellWings

SunWings

Kings + Queens

CaveWings

King Stalactite and Queen Bat

IvyWings

King Stag and Queen Pine

LightningWings

King Ace and Queen Thunder

MeadowWings

King Raspberry and Queen Violet

MistWings

King Vulture and Queen Rattler

ShellWings

King Shark and Queen Puffer

SunWings

King Cactus and Queen Jerboa

Rules

-Follow all Chicken Smoothie Rules
-All bios MUST be posted in the discussion thread
-Dragons are considered adults at age eight
-The tribe decides the role. Hybrids will be placed with the tribe they primarily live with
-Hybrids are allowed and can be a mix of any two tribes
-Relationships can be left open
-If related to a royal, please refer to the kings and queens above
-It is requested that you do not abuse animus powers, rare powers or general abilities. Anything deemed overpowered will need to be changed or removed entirely before the character can be accepted.
-You may add any information you feel you need into the bio
-Romance is allowed
-Respect each other
-Contact me through PM if any issues arise and I will do my best to resolve them
-If it becomes a lot of back and forth, please stop and give others a chance to reply. If this becomes a constant issue, a rule may be added
-No king or queen roles will be available. I will be playing them
-Keep all OOC chatter in the discussion thread unless it is absolutely important
-Have a question? Feel free to ask
-You can play as many characters as you can handle
-Everyone will receive three strikes before they are removed from the roleplay. Strikes are earned through breaking any rules that are listed here
-Rules will be added as necessary

Bio Requirements

-Name
-Age [They are considered adults at age 8]
-Tribe [List both for hybrids then mention which one they primarily live with
-Appearance
-Notable Relationships
-Special Abilities [Rare abilities related to the tribe and/or Animus abilities can be listed here]
-Personality
-Occupation

Feel free to add any other information you feel is necessary

Roleplay Thread

Open Roles

CaveWing Champions - FULL

IvyWing Champions - FULL

LightningWing Champions - FULL

MeadowWing Champions - FULL

MistWing Champions - FULL

ShellWing Champions - FULL

SunWing Champions - FULL
Last edited by seadragonCaspian on Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:10 pm, edited 14 times in total.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Champions Of Osia Discussion

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:41 am

Name

Echo

Nickname

None

Tribe

Cavewing

Male

Sexuality

Homosexual, homoromantic

Abilities

All common CaveWing abilities, scultping, claws seem sharper than the average Cavewings

Birthdate

March 8th

Relationships

Echo is the son of Landslide and Redcap. He has five siblings named Burrow, Mineral, Sapphire, Crystal and Opal. He has no crushes and is not dating anyone at this time

Personality

Echo is a rather shy individual who greatly dislikes crowds as he is often overwhelmed by them. He is kind to those has has warmed up to but tends to be rather closed off. He doesnt like sharing stuff unless he absoloutely has to. The Cavewing is dedicated to his work and rarely distracts himself from it. He does tend to get quite anxious especially around unfamiliar dragons and large crowds. He is definietly quiet

Fears

Spiders, cave ins and large crowds

the smell of freshly turned earth, new clay, working with stone and cake

Dislikes

Insects in his studio, cobwebs, clay that dries too quickly and daylight

Appearance

Echo is a dull gray CaveWing with sapphire splotches across his snout, dappling the underside of his wings and encircling each ankle. These markings glow in dim lighting. He has a hard ball at the end of his tail and his claws are a little larger than average. His eyes are somewhat milky due to his life living in caves. His eyes match his colored scales and his large bat like ears are often lowered

Occupation

Sculpter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name

Prince Firefly

Nickname

Fly

Tribe

LightningWing

Male

Sexuality

Demisexual, Demiromantic

Abilities

Common LightningWing abilities, Animus

Birthdate

August 18th

Relationships

Firefly is the son of King Ace and Queen Thunder. He is related to all of their children unless stated otherwise. The prince has no crushes and is not dating anyone at the moment

Personality

Firefly is a rather observant individual who keeps to himself until he decides what the thinks of another dragon. If he decides that he does not like them, he can be quite cold and distant. His upbringing has made him somewhat polite and well mannered. Although he does not like traditions, he will keep to them when his parents are around. When they are not around. he tends to do things they may find appalling. However, he will still turn his nose up at certain things

Fears

Getting shot out of the sky by something, strong storms and severe punishment from his parents

Calm nights, rainstorms, fireflies and carvings

Dislikes

Sticking to the norm, certain foods, jewelry and forced interactions

Appearance

Firefly is a pale yellow dragon and the spines along his back are a darker shade of yellow. His underbelly seems almost white. Darker yellow scales dapple his back and encircle each upper arm and the base of his tail. His eyes are the color of a warm flame. There is a scar going from his right shoulder to where his right wing meets his back. Its cause is unkown although it is believed to be a dragonethood accident

Occupation

None

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name

Oasis

Nickname

None

Tribe

SunWing and ShellWing but lives with the SunWings

Female

Sexuality

Bisexual, Biromantic

Abilities

Night vision, glowing markings on body, gains energy from the sun, cannot breathe fire, can survive for quite some time in the sands of the desert

Birthdate

June 17th

Relationships

Oasis is the daughter of Scorch and Turtle. She has no siblings that she knows of. She was primarily raised by a SunWing named Fennec. The hybrid has no crushes and is not dating anyone

Personality

Oasis is a rather optimistic dragon who loves to have fun. She is always trying to cheer others up even when she is not feeling that great herself. When she is feeling rather down, she will hide herself away to allow herself time to recharge. She is always looking for something fun to do. There are moments where she thinks rather poorly of herself but she always shoves those feelings away. All the do is bring her down and there is no space for that in her life

Fears

Snakes, being caught in a sandstorm and drowning

Sunny days, lizards, going on adventures and meeting dragons from other tribes

Dislikes

Sandstorms, swimming in strong currents, falcons and cactus pricks

Appearance

Oasis seems to be a happy mix between her mother and father. She seems to be a dusty brown color which comes from orange and blue mixing. Her ears and claws are webbed. The undersides of her wings have a mix of swirls and a pattern that looks like eyes. Both glow if she has had time to bask in sunlight. Her markings are different shades of orange and black. Shells are present on her shoulders and outer thighs. She lacks gills and the cactus like tip of her tail

Occupation

Medic

seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltat1o » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:50 pm

name
aloe vera
nickname
aloe
sexuality
heterosexual
tribe
mistwings
appearance
pale blue scales, with tips flecked with navy blue freckles.
relationships
open
powers
animus
personality
she is extremely shy, and can be kind of quite passive. she listens to almost everyone and lets them use her. though rarely, but when it happens she can become very aggressive.
occupation
enjoys healing and helping people

➸queer➸
➸ they/them ➸
➸ digital artist ➸

➸neuroscience + geology major➸
➸adult➸

saltat1o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:15 am

viper. wrote:
name
aloe vera
nickname
aloe
sexuality
heterosexual
tribe
mistwings
appearance
pale blue scales, with tips flecked with navy blue freckles.
relationships
open
powers
animus
personality
she is extremely shy, and can be kind of quite passive. she listens to almost everyone and lets them use her. though rarely, but when it happens she can become very aggressive.
occupation
enjoys healing and helping people

Wonderful! I’ll get her in then hopefully post the starter later today
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:25 am

Bump
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltat1o » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:39 am

Bump!

➸queer➸
➸ they/them ➸
➸ digital artist ➸

➸neuroscience + geology major➸
➸adult➸

saltat1o

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:17 am

Bump
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnacat05 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:43 pm

Name:
Billow
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Tribe:
CaveWings
Appearance:
Billow is a dark black female dragon with ruby-red scales across her body and bright fiery amber eyes. She has strong, thick, muscular legs and a long, triangle shaped tail that gets smaller near the end. On the end of her tail, she sharpened the ball that most CaveWings have to be more of an arrowhead-shape. She has jetting, obsidian black horns on either side of her head and long, sharp claws the same color.
Notable Relationships:
Tries not to bond with other dragons. She is most loyal to Queen Bat and King Stalactite.
Special Abilities:
Echolocation, mineral and gem identification, sticky substance produced in the mouth that can be launched at an enemy, colored scales glow faintly and can sense dragon's next moves in battle.
Personality:
Harsh, cold and doesn't like to talk to other dragons a lot of the time. She is a wonderful soldier, especially since she is so merciless. When she is particularly upset however, she hides herself inside the territory, but only when she is sad. One day she hopes to have a few dragonets but won't ever admit it.
Soldier/Guard
Blaire Adult She/Her

ImageImageImageImage

My Art Requests: Link Link
My Character Storage: Link

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinnacat05

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:26 pm

★CreamyChompers★ wrote:Name:
Billow
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Tribe:
CaveWings
Appearance:
Billow is a dark black female dragon with ruby-red scales across her body and bright fiery amber eyes. She has strong, thick, muscular legs and a long, triangle shaped tail that gets smaller near the end. On the end of her tail, she sharpened the ball that most CaveWings have to be more of an arrowhead-shape. She has jetting, obsidian black horns on either side of her head and long, sharp claws the same color.
Notable Relationships:
Tries not to bond with other dragons. She is most loyal to Queen Bat and King Stalactite.
Special Abilities:
Echolocation, mineral and gem identification, sticky substance produced in the mouth that can be launched at an enemy, colored scales glow faintly and can sense dragon's next moves in battle.
Personality:
Harsh, cold and doesn't like to talk to other dragons a lot of the time. She is a wonderful soldier, especially since she is so merciless. When she is particularly upset however, she hides herself inside the territory, but only when she is sad. One day she hopes to have a few dragonets but won't ever admit it.
Soldier/Guard

I do not allow any sort of future sense
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:25 pm