MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:18 am

whitemist.jpg

Name; Whitemist
past/ future name; Whitekit, Whitepaw/ Whitestar
Gender; tom
Age; 27 moons
Rank/wanted rank; warrior/ Leader
Kin; Owleyes (sister), Flowerkit (niece)

Personality; He is kind, friendly tom, but very unpatient and reckless. He really don't like to be orders around more that maybe when going on a patrols or if it comes to the leader itself.
Crush; Minxleaf
Mate; open
Kits; open

History; Nothing really.

Name; Owleyes
past/ future name; Owlkit, Owlpaw/ none
Gender; she
Age; 27 moons
Rank/wanted rank; queen/ warrior (back)
Kin; Whitemist (Brother)

Personality;
Crush; open
Mate; Aquastep, open
Kits; Flowerkit

History; She is having a normal kithood, but she fall in love and becomed mates with Aquastep almost immendeattely when had her warrior name. She was so happy when finding out her pregnancy and so was her mate, but sadly the tom was being killed away pretty soon after her only one survived kit got to this World.

Name; Flowerkit
past/ future name; none/ Flowerpaw, Flowerstorm
Gender; female
Age; 5Β½ moons
Rank/wanted rank; kit/ warrior
Kin; Owleyes (mother), Whitemist (ungle)

Personality;
Crush; open
Mate; none yet
Kits; none yet

History; She is born in Dawnclan, but never get to see or have no memory for her father who died, when she was only one moons old.

Name; Cheetahpaw
past/ future name; Cheetah/ Cheetahspots, Cheetahstar
Gender; she
Age; 8 moons
Rank/wanted rank; apprentice/ Leader
Kin; Braveheart (mother), Gentlebreeze (Foster mother)

Personality; he is kind, sarcastic, protestive, lovely and loyal to her clan. She do follow the code Perfectly (or tryes) and thinks more about her clanmates than herself. She is horrible with any kind of relationships and other will see her as a one big mess or just retarded.

Crush; undesided between Batpaw and Badgerpaw
Mate; none yet
Kits; none yet

History; She is born as a loner, but very soon after her mother got very sick, when they was being found by the Dawnclan's herb patrol. Out of pity the medicine cat wanted to safe her mother, but she passed away only a half moons later and she was too young to survive by herself, so she was being adopted by a kind queen.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Postby кσι » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:59 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:i am so sorry i haven't gotten a post up recently Working on one now

It's totally fine!

@White Night Fantasy accepted! I'll add you to the front page and figure out a mentor for Cheetahpaw
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:11 am

@Everyone I think I have the front page and the relations up to date. Just give them a look and let me know if I need to change/add something c:
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:25 am

Awwww Minx is being crushed on. I love it XD I've never had that before lol
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:29 am

(Koiii your killing meee)
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me