MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby slyizdrapple » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:07 pm

кσι wrote:
Poppycorn222 wrote:@slyiz
Honestly trout can handle that lmao, he'll be like 'babe that's funny but come here' and just drag harry away from who ever hes flirting with lol

I ship it already x-x

skSKksk yESsss

I can see him accidentally wooing some-cat and then finally realizing after he's already too deep into it and is just like "I might have just committed an oopsie... TROUTSPLASH HELP-"
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:12 pm

Oooooof.
I am getting so heartbroken for Lily! I read it and actually felt her anger, whoo mamas attached to her baby.
My chest hurt, and stomach. I guess because I’ve played her so much with different personalities I have a hard time not feeling her emotions lol.

Like I said I don’t identify with her erratic behaviors but I love her so much :lol:

Anyways.. maybe there should be a prophecy for what’s about to come.. you know, with the whole band of baddies?
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:13 pm

@slyiz
When harry is open I'll have trout tag him, or you can tag him now and I'll reply in the morning!!

@animals
Thanks!

I personally dont think there needs to be a prophecy for that whole thing, it would be more suspenseful without a prophecy so the clan would only hear about it through rumors from loners or strays
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:14 pm

I also have to call it quits for tonight! Its 10:12 PM where I live and I have to go to yoga in the morning and, depending on how I feel, I might take my new dog (who Ive had since late September of last year) out for a car ride to get a hamburger from a fast food restaurant! Ill be back afterwards! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:17 pm

Aww now I’m sad.. I made a whole prophecy already..
But it’s fine! I understand what you’re getting at story plot wise. And I like it so let’s go with that
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:21 pm

Hello, I'm back from the dead! <3

Oof Lilly I feel so bad for her, I really just want to make Dreampaw be really nice and maybe become friends with her because I love Lilly. ^w^

Also @poppy that art is so cute! I love this new ship but again I feel bad for Lilly. <3
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:24 pm

(You wanna year it though? I don’t want it on the front page or anything but this is the first prophecy I’ve ever written and I want y’all to critique it for future Roleplays)

When flowers blossom on flightless wings
In secret they love but with but danger they bring
A pond flower will grow with rage and despair
And will bring chaos to all that reign untrue.
Lily’s tear brings along the wrath
And band of Rouges will follow her path
To the clan of New have once began to unfold
Now you must follow rules of gold
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:36 pm

Jackaboy wrote:Oooooof.
I am getting so heartbroken for Lily! I read it and actually felt her anger, whoo mamas attached to her baby.
My chest hurt, and stomach. I guess because I’ve played her so much with different personalities I have a hard time not feeling her emotions lol.

Like I said I don’t identify with her erratic behaviors but I love her so much :lol:

Anyways.. maybe there should be a prophecy for what’s about to come.. you know, with the whole band of baddies?

Ahhh I feel so bad, my chest hurt writing it. I would never β€œcheat” on someone like that, but I feel like Batfang gets confused by his emotions because he’s not used to them controlling him, as this whole thing with being reunited with an old friend/flame of his is just what he needs to come out of his shell.

Poppycorn222 wrote:-snip-

I personally dont think there needs to be a prophecy for that whole thing, it would be more suspenseful without a prophecy so the clan would only hear about it through rumors from loners or strays

I agree! I feel like it would bring more to the rp if the clan didn’t know about it ahead of time c:

Animals65 wrote:I also have to call it quits for tonight! Its 10:12 PM where I live and I have to go to yoga in the morning and, depending on how I feel, I might take my new dog (who Ive had since late September of last year) out for a car ride to get a hamburger from a fast food restaurant! Ill be back afterwards! <3

Haha me too. I honestly should have gone to sleep much earlier, but I couldn’t resist replying tonight. Have fun though! That sounds awesome

mastergirl7 wrote:Hello, I'm back from the dead! <3

Oof Lilly I feel so bad for her, I really just want to make Dreampaw be really nice and maybe become friends with her because I love Lilly. ^w^

Also @poppy that art is so cute! I love this new ship but again I feel bad for Lilly. <3

Welcome back!! I do too honestly, but I think the character development on both sides could be good/interesting to watch c:

Jackaboy wrote:(You wanna year it though? I don’t want it on the front page or anything but this is the first prophecy I’ve ever written and I want y’all to critique it for future Roleplays)

When flowers blossom on flightless wings
In secret they love but with but danger they bring
A pond flower will grow with rage and despair
And will bring chaos to all that reign untrue.
Lily’s tear brings along the wrath
And band of Rouges will follow her path
To the clan of New have once began to unfold
Now you must follow rules of gold

It sounds pretty good, but you may want to take Lily’s name out of there, just because from what I’ve seen, prophecies are a bit more vague and require in depth thinking to figure out the meaning, rather than just having it right there c:
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:18 am

Slyizdrapple wrote:I'm probably gonna make another cat, I counted the genders and fems are at 43 and dudes are at 36 I believe

hehe that's just an excuse for me to make a male cat

I'm so excited to develop Russet
Not cause he's gonna be evil or anything hAha whaaaaat

All my cat's are currently open for relationships by the way:

Harry-Pansexual

Russet-Heterosexual

Amber- He's... confused :lol:

Could Owleyes and Amberblaze have something going on? I am seriously looking for a crush for her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me