MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Jackaboy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:27 pm

Okay okay.. If I knew lily as a person.. And she did what I just wrote to be.. I'd probably smack her okay.
Sure, lily is super hotheaded, and feels entitled to her opinions.. Acts childish and umm we won't even mention her borderline anger issues.
But deep down, she cares a lot.. I don't know I just feel I need to justify her actions sometimes..
She's so, fiery.
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby slyizdrapple » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:57 pm

Russet might have just committed an oopsie... I hoped he covered his tracks good :shock:

Also all of my boyos are open for relationships <3
╒════════════════════╕
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:30 pm

Oof I feel that.. so did lily..
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:54 am

This looks interesting, I think I will join despite being very late to the party!

Name: Creamflower
Personality: Kind, gentle, strong, brave, smart, strategic, somewhat sensitive, can be too serious
History: Clan born
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Kits: Dead
Other: None
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:36 am

Animals65 wrote:This looks interesting, I think I will join despite being very late to the party!

Name: Creamflower
Personality: Kind, gentle, strong, brave, smart, strategic, somewhat sensitive, can be too serious
History: Clan born
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Kits: Dead
Other: None

I'm glad you're joining! I'm going to make her a warrior, since we have quite a few queens at the moment c:
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:39 am

Im going to be doing a warrior ceremony so if anyone needs one of their apprentices given a warrior name please post here and tell me their warrior name or you can leave it up to me to give them one.
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:54 am

@koi Okay great! I am fine with her being a warrior! Btw, have we met before? You look familiar like maybe weve rped together before.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:45 am

Animals65 wrote:@koi Okay great! I am fine with her being a warrior! Btw, have we met before? You look familiar like maybe weve rped together before.

I believe so. I’ve been in quite a few other clans c: - I definitely recognize you and your character
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:44 am

@koi Maybe! I was debating on whether or not I wanted to bring Creamflower or another character I made years ago named Redflower before I got tired of her after making Creamflower! Then I saw the fanart and thought, "I think Id like to see Creamflower fanart more than Redflower fanart!" So I went for Creamflower instead! Im still thinking about what kind of personality I wanna go for with Redflower. I was thinking about making her tough but caring, but idk if I know how to rp as a tough guy/girl! XD
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me