β†’ 𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑨𝑳𝑢𝑡 ⁞ d & f β€Ό

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: β†’ 𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑨𝑳𝑢𝑡 ⁞ d & f β€Ό

Postby Liliette » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:04 am

yaaay :)
anybody want to interact with persephone?
Liliette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dilly » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:38 pm

I've got a couple of horses open, anyone is welcome to interact with them! c:
dilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:29 pm

Withdrawn
Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:34 pm

all accepted. i’ll add them in the morning.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:35 pm

eleutheromania wrote:all accepted. i’ll add them in the morning.

No worries, thanks! ^.^ Sleep well!
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:53 pm

name. joker age. three gender. stallion breed. thoroughbred x arabian height. mature 16"1 mane and tail colour. black coat colour. true black chrome. four socks and a blaze eye colour. brown rank. bachelor progeny. none in roleplay extra. joker and his twin brother phoenix are what you could call well... jokers perhaps, they like to annoy other stallions, get in between them and their mares, both being anglo arabians, they are not built per say for fighting, but running? that's what usually gets them out of trouble. they've been doing this since they left their herd at yearlings, you could say they didn't quite grow up correctly with a immature dam at only four herself, and their sire while nine, not a care for them in the world, it will probably take these too some years before they correctly mature. for now? they have no desire of building a herd, just getting into herds, breeding with stallions mares and running for it, drama creators perhaps.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

name. phoenix age. three gender. stallion breed. arabian x thoroughbred height. mature 16"0 mane and tail colour. black coat colour. true black chrome. blaze, two hind socks eye colour. dark brown rank. bachelor progeny. none in roleplay extra. phoenix and his twin brother joker are what you could call well... jokers perhaps, they like to annoy other stallions, get in between them and their mares, both being anglo arabians, they are not built per say for fighting, but running? that's what usually gets them out of trouble. they've been doing this since they left their herd at yearlings, you could say they didn't quite grow up correctly with a immature dam at only four herself, and their sire while nine, not a care for them in the world, it will probably take these too some years before they correctly mature. for now? they have no desire of building a herd, just getting into herds, breeding with stallions mares and running for it, drama creators perhaps.
Last edited by eventer on Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:53 pm

name. mia age. eight gender. mare breed. crabit arabian height. 14"3 mane and tail colour. black coat colour. bay chrome. 3 stockings and a star and a snip eye colour. bright golden amber rank. lone mare progeny. none in roleplay extra. mia, or formally, amelia, is bold, brave and very confident, she is almost the first in a group to go investigate something, and find out if it's dangerous or not, being quick on her feet, her curiosity has never gotten her in trouble, having gotten too close to predators before but managing easily to get away either by herself or with others. mia is smart and does have a high iq like any arabian does, you don't see stupid arabians around... mia can be dominant however doesn't always fuss for lead mare unless she doesn't see the mare fit to lead then she will challange... or leave, theres no wrangling mia, she decide if she wants to stay or go, and there isn't much stopping this little mare from getting away. another thing is she is little, and stallions who are much bigger than 16 hands or are solid do pose risk to the mare life if bred, however, being a mare, when in season she will breed with any stallion, even a clydesdale, even a 8 month old colt.

name. chai age. seven gender. mare breed. thoroughred x warmblood height. 16"3 mane and tail colour. chestnut coat colour. chestnut chrome. blaze, one hind sock eye colour. dark brown rank. lone mare progeny. none extra. chai is a sweet little thing, not very dominant, she is quite skittish and nervous making her a hard mare to befriend and or claim. she is very much a flight kind of horse, running the second she see's something dangerous, liking to scope things out from a distance, if you are to approach her without warning, beware, you will be kicked and abandoned, she will run, she is fearful and finds it hard to trust, so be careful if you want this pretty thing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

name. pandora age. eleven gender. mare breed. thoroughbred x swedish warmblood height. 17"1 mane and tail colour. black coat colour. true black chrome. 3 stockings and blaze eye colour. golden amber rank. lone mare progeny. none in roleplay extra. one of the rarer colours in horses, true blacks were are not as common as you think, in fact most blacks you see are actually brown blacks, pandora has had one true black foal, and that was to a brown black stallion, the rest of her foals have been brown black or other colours depending on the stallion. pandora is a sweet mare with a bold nature,she is a dominant mare and is very stubborn, putting a up a fight for as long as it takes before she's the dominant mare, she has lost arguments, and while she takes them to heart, she respects it and won't sook about it. she is a very respectful mare, and is very much for "i treat you the way you treat me" so if you want respect, you must first give it.

name. cassy age. four gender. mare breed. mustang x arabian height. 16"1 mane and tail colour. silver coat colour. grey/white chrome. blaze, 4 socks (hard to see) eye colour. brown rank. lone mare progeny. none in roleplay extra. formally known as cassanova, cassy is a sweet little mare with a bold nature, she is kind and friendly always wanting to help where needed, cassy adores foals and has only had one of her own, who was recently seperated from her by a stallion making her a bit nervous to a stallions presence and touch, having only ever been bitten and nipped at by one even her sire. cassy is however quite smart, she knows her limits and she knows her worth, she isn't afraid of stallions despite her nerves with them, and is not afraid to tell them where to go or even leave if she must.
Last edited by eventer on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me