Tales of two Packs [Wolf Pack sign-ups, closed]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Tales of two Packs [Wolf Pack sign-ups, accepting!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri May 29, 2020 5:16 am

LittleAron wrote:
Vivian

Name: Vivian
Personality: Such a sweetheart, she loves everyone and everything about them. She is also a very wise wolf, many wolves go talk to her in the fire pack for support and tips.
Background: SHE WAS THERE! she saw the whole thing with Max and the situation with Shadow. She knows! She left after training Talon because she didn't want be around the pack, she sensed a battle going to occur.
Pack: fire before she left when Talon was fully trained
Relationships: Never had a mate but she trained Talon so there was a friendship.
Other: :thumbup:

@Aron: You still planning on playing Viv?
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri May 29, 2020 6:50 am

XD It happens. Don't worry.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:35 am

Accepted! Hi, Blossom! RP link and discussion link on first post. It’s about midnight in RP, but there are a few still active.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:07 am

OMG Hi blossom! It’s nice to have you!
All of my charities exept for Striker and Hugo are open hehe 😉
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jasmin

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:10 am

Unravel the Dreams wrote:
Fire Pack

"You cannot make someone love you. You can only make yourself someone who can be loved."

Name: Jasmin
Nickname: Jazz

Desired Rank: Has it
Crush/Mate: None Currently, Open
Pups: Wants some one day

Appearance:

Jasmin is a mostly light brown wolf. Her fur is short for the most part, but does fluff up a bit on her belly. Her chest, underbelly, and face are tan. She doesn't have noticeable scars because she never gets into any big fights with claws and teeth. She does have a small and almost faded scar on her paw from when she accidently gashed it on a rock. Not one of her proudest moments. She has amber/brown eyes. Her eyes are always friendly and calm. She's learned not to show when she is hurt and sad to people she doesn't trust or care about. Because she likes to swim a lot, her pelt always seems to be clean. Although, when she goes out on excursions for herbs, her pelt does get dirty. She doesn't really care either way. She just feels like she should be clean to care for her 'patients'. She is a slender and skinny wolf. She doesn't look very strong or large, but she does look fast and agile.

Personality:

Jasmin is a very sweet wolf. Whether it’s a listening ear or help with medical problems, she likes to help anyone who comes to her. She’d even offer her healing services to the Lightning Pack wolves if it came to it. She is gentle for the most part. And when I say the most part, when she feels something needs to be done, like if someone needs to rest after being injured, she will become stubborn and pushy. They’re going to do it whether they like it not. It’s very, very hard to make her angry, but when one successfully manages to make her upset, she gets angry! Now after all this talk, she sounds like a very innocent wolf who could do no wrong. Wrong! She likes to have fun. If you tease and prank her, she’ll throw them right back at you. She doesn’t mind getting dirty at all. She is very accepting of everyone, and likes to see the good side in everyone and everything. However, if you betray her easily gained trust, you won’t be getting it back anytime soon. She might seem naïve and gullible, but she’s really not. She can’t lie for the life of her. She’s so horrible at it, and she’s tried so many times. She feels like she desperately needs to belong and sometimes tries to hard. She's getting better at being who she wants to be, but that character trait still strikes up sometimes. She is loyal to those she cares about, and will try to her hardest to protect them and heal them.

History:

Jasmin wasn’t born in Fire Pack, though she doesn’t have a memory of living outside of the pack. Her parents, or someone else, just dropped her off on the territory of Fire Pack at a very young age. She doesn’t even know her real name. She was found by a patrol and adopted by a kind wolf named Nova. She was raised alongside Nova’s pups, but was the only one who survived pup hood. When Jasmin was old enough, she became a trainee under the past healer. She was teased by the other trainees for not being originally from Fire Pack. It made her work harder to become a great leader. Even to this day, she still does everything she can to gain respect from her pack.

Family: Unknown to her, she has two sisters, Aiyana and Senna.
Other: Picture is not mine, but is free to use.

@Blossom: Here, found it. I was spelling it wrong, so it wasn’t showing up properly.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:45 pm

Heyyy Blossom!!

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Stray Kids ~ » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:59 pm

Lightning Pack
Name: Janai

Age: she’s around 4 months old (can change age if needed)

Personality: Janai is a kind, cheerful puppy to anyone who is friendly to her but before she meets you she may be slightly shy.

*Backstory: Janai lived in the forest with her mother and 2 siblings. Her father wasn’t around whenshe was born so it was just the 4 of them. Everything was fine for awhile until her mother could no longer care for them unaware where her siblings had gone too Janai was left near by the lightning pack boarder.

*Crush/Mate: N/A

*Pups: N/A

*Desired Rank: healer maybe?

Appearance: (description or picture) goldish brown fur with streaks of black down her back. She also has brown eyes

Other: :thumbup: (I’m sorry if this isn’t the greatest of forum anyone has ever seen and the backstory isn’t that great. If there’s any issues please let me know. First time roleplaying in a long time :) )
Last edited by ~ Stray Kids ~ on Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
₊   ♱  ⁺    ◌   ♱  ⁺    ◌
Leon Kennedy| She/her
Roleplayer, gamer loves naps
Addicted to iced coffee!
Leon Kennedy is Bae 💖 love resident evil games
link . link . link
[©]

███████████████████

~ Stray Kids ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:30 am

Accepted! Though given both circumstance and the fact the amount of Pups we have in the Packs nearly outnumbers the adults who can take care of them, aging her up just a BIT might be helpful.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:40 am

Lightning Pack
Name: Sandstorm

Personality: Sandstorm is a very happy individual on the outside, but that outward happiness is really only an act. She's barely ever as happy as she leads others to believe, and when she's alone, it's all too obvious. She's a very large canine, standing 36 inches at the shoulder, with thick legs and a muscular build. She's clumsy, and always seems to be hot and panting.

*Backstory: Sandstorm was born to a wolf... but not only a wolf. Her father was an English Mastiff mix owned by human backyard breeders who had somehow captured her mother, and decided it would be a good idea to have the two breed. Sandstorm was one of the three pups that survived an escape from the wretched place with their mother. Her mom was shot and killed later, and Sandstorm's remaining siblings fought constantly, eventually driving them all apart. Though the situation was an unfortunate one, there was one good thing about it. Sandstorm, out of all the wolf-dogs that were born that day, looked the most like a wolf. While most of her siblings had a more dog-like look to them, with shorter muzzles and drooping lips, Sandstorm took on the appearance of her mother. At first glance one might even mistake her for a wolf, if it weren't for her unique coloring, and single lopped ear. She was accepted into Lightning Pack, and has lived there ever since. Because she was young when she joined, she often got teased by the other wolves of her age, often being called "dog" and being made fun of for being so clumsy sometimes.

*Crush/Mate: Hah as if

*Pups: None

*Desired Rank: Has it

Appearance: This oekaki I did of her, just imagine her more thick bodied, and with more muscle.
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4350573

Other: :thumbup:
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:50 am

Accepted! Nice work!

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me