A Home for the Supernatural [discussion/forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

A Home for the Supernatural [discussion/forms]

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:22 pm

Link to the roleplay
The roleplay has started; Not Accepting New Members

Plot
Victoria's Supernatural Sanctuary is a huge mansion/manor located deep in the forest, far from other human life. It's home to many different creatures with a wide variety of magical abilities. They're all here for different reasons. Some come to get away from humans who don't always get along with our kind. Others to escape their past and start a new life somewhere safe. Many people come and go, while others stay here forever. Every year has its story with its own drama going on between the inhabitants. What will happen this year? {This is a remake, but you don't have to have been in V1 to join since there's no connection between the roleplays}

Form
Code: Select all
Name:
Nickname(s):
Pronouns:
Sexuality:
Powers:
Species:
Crush:
Family:
Personality:
History:
Looks:
Other:

About the roleplayer: (optional) Defiantly not required, but maybe you could mention your own user/nicknames/pronouns here? <3

Rules/Information
-You can have as many characters as you want.
-Drama and romance are encouraged!!
-I don't care what kind of picture you use for your character
(anime, real people, drawings, whatever c:)
-Don't be mean OOC. No powerplaying.
-Basically, just follow the normal site rules.
-You can add/remove things and change the form
and you can defiantly make/use your own form!
-Please make forms for small characters and companions as well
because I find them fun to read :3
-There is no writing requirements but make sure you post enough
that someone can reply to you. No two word posts that
only say "She nodded." or "She sat down."
-If you need help with the species thing, here's some suggestions:
Shapeshifter, Neko, Werewolf, Vampire, Fairy, Siren, Mermaid/Merman, Witch/Wizard, ect.
-And here's some power suggestions:
Element manipulation, invisibility, Talking to animals, ect.
-If you're not sure about something, feel free to ask me! :D
-Also, feel free to message me about non roleplay things.
I'm happy to make new friends/become closer!
I don't bite... I might read your message and reply hours later but that's another story :lol:
-Just know that there's usually multiple groups of characters doing things and it's kinda hectic. It may take a minute for new characters to get integrated in because others may be caught up in something. Don't let that deter you! We will try to include your character, it just might take a few posts for them to be acknowledged. <3

While you're here, feel free to check out this rp ;)
Murderer of the Mansion
Last edited by ruethefangirl on Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:50 am, edited 17 times in total.
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Home for the Supernatural [discussion/forms]

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:22 pm

*In depth recap*
Click Here
*scroll to bottom for most recent*
*most important stuff will be bolded*

*Lore*
Click Here
Who are the Victorians? What is the layout of the mansion? Click the link above for a deeper dive into the information about the mansion.

**Roleplay News**
~The roleplay and discussion/forms were created- November 25, 2018
~The roleplay started- December 3, 2018
~The Sanctuary and everyone in it was threatened -December 15, 2018 (More info)
~Lexi (Anya) and Phoebe (Raven, "Everly") arrived at the mansion and are working for Declan under disguise
~As Rakari was being attacked by Iksha and his clones, anti-supernatural scouts took advantage of the confusion and attacked everyone outside at the time. [Xander, Ravenshadow, Tatum, Anya] Xander stopped them - January 2019
-Declan plotted with Iksha, planning to attack the sanctuary in 'two weeks'- 2019

Basic info:
There are plenty of bedrooms for each person to have their own or they can share with a roommate.
Each room has a bed, a nightstand, a closet, a television and a dresser. Rooms can be customized to their liking.

A few of other rooms inside the include: the lobby, the kitchen, a library, a gym and a training room with a weapon wall, an infirmary, an attic, a basement.

The kitchen is magically stocked with all kinds of food. No one knows where it comes from but it never runs out.

Outside: there's a pool and hot tub, a campfire pit, a small garden with a pond, and then the forest that surrounds the place.

ruethefangirl wrote:You guys can create other rooms than the ones I've listed if it's more convenient for the characters

Other Locations:
Declan's base: Located somewhere on the other side of the forest. A base for the bad guys. Entrances are heavily protected, most rooms and cells require an ID for access. Includes: A laboratory, an archery range, a high tech weapons room, a fighting rink, cells, cafeteria, infirmary.
[Lexi's] Treehouse: A treehouse near the base, closer to the archery range near the back. To most people, it looks old, rundown, dirty, and unstable. It has a little kitchen, electricity, wifi (of course), a balcony.
Creek: Located in the forest. Sort of the middle ground between the mansion and Declan's base. It's still a bit closer to the mansion, though.

Terms:
Devil's Lace/Red Death Flower/Weird Magenta Flower: A red flower with black spots and "Mad Magenta Poison". This flower causes different effects for different creatures, but the most evident one seems to be aggressiveness and a fight response. Can cause hallucinations. Seems to be contagious, recognized by a magenta colored stain.
Iceadythe (ice-a-die-th): "...smells terrible and can give you a slight headache that only lasts a few minutes if you directly inhale it, and uncovers secret messages in books like the Elves did, or preserves their covers..." ~Rakari
Wikasha: See here for information
Bands: Thick metal cuffs that go on the wrist. They send a shock when supernatural people try to use their powers. They can't simply be cut off/removed, either they have to be programmed to come off or you have to have a special key.

Relationships:
Ellie and Kayla
Curiel and Ruby
Elliot and Bethany

Drama:
Feel free to message me ideas!!

Poll Results
Ship wars
Last edited by ruethefangirl on Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 34 times in total.
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Home for the Supernatural [discussion/forms]

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Psssst! Hi! I'm ruethefangirl, the roleplay owner, but you can call me rue! I go by she/her pronouns c; I'm terrible at keeping my roleplays active and alive oof xD But it's been a while since I last created a roleplay or rped and I'm in the mood so here we are~ If you wanna help me out with accepting people and giving me ideas and stuff to help with the rp, please go ahead! <3

Vanessa {Nessa}
"And there's no one to love you when you build your walls too high. She's looking out from the war that's inside."
Looks: xx| Age: 19 | Gender: Female | Species: Humanoid (fox girl)| Sexuality: Asexual
Powers: Healing
Personality: Snappy, Paranoid, Insecure, a loyal friend, tends to keep to herself.
History: Nessa doesn't talk about her past much. Growing up, her parents basically ignored her, and her self esteem suffered as a result. Captured by Declan's group at 10 years old, Vanessa and her family were plunged into chaos. The experiments messed up her ability to shapeshift. Vanessa’s only reluctant friendship after her twin was taken away was with a young scout who snuck into her cell to visit her. Little did she know it was a newly transformed Lexi, who eventually aided in her escape from the base. With no where to go back to, Vanessa found her way to the sanctuary.
Appearance: Nessa is 5'3" with dark skin and silver/white hair. Her eyes are blue. She has black fox ears, and a fluffy tail.
Dislikes: Obnoxiousness and yelling, Crowds, shots.
Family: Parents (Deceased, killed by Declan), Lexi (Twin)
Fun fact: She earned the nickname "Nessie" from Tatum Hart, who joked that seeing her was like seeing the Loch Ness Monster because sightings were rare and fleeting as she went from her room to the kitchen and back. You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster????

Lexi Grace Beheymer
"I'm the bad guy, duh!" ~Billie Eilish || "I quite enjoy ruining your day/And I just wanna cause a little entropy/You tried so hard to make a hero outta me/But there are some rules I don't obey." ~Awkward Marina
Powers: deception (can lie and cheat without being detected, illusions, can change voice and appearance, invisibility) very weak healing but only of herself. She has to have Amira to strengthen her power enough for it to do anything.
Personality: Lexi is used to getting what she wants. She's nosy, rude, argumentative, and often impatient.
Lexi's purpose in life is probably to annoy people to death tbh
History: Her parents were workaholics, and they barley gave their children the time of day. As a result, Lexi fought to get their attention, often by acting out. Too caught up in her antics, even Lexi seemed to forget her twin Vanessa existed at times. Around when they were 10, their parents got into some trouble with Declan and soon ended up as prisoners. When Lexi's powers proved useful, her memories and true appearance were altered so that Vanessa and Lexi wouldn’t recognize each other. Lexi began training/working for Declan. Lexi worked her way up the ranks, using Isabelle as a persona to manipulate people to get her way.
Extra info: Fears- Death, drowning, probably being forgotten
-pretty agile ~ weapons: throwing knives and daggers
-deep down, Lexi just wants to belong somewhere, and where she seems to 'belong' is at the base
-Draws on her hand a lot, usually henna like designs and flowers and things like that
-has never killed anyone by her own hand, but her actions have led to others dying
Also known as:
Isabelle Holcomb- Human, Declan's sister, confident. Looks: xx
Anya Johnson- illusion powers, artistic, says um a lot, a bit unsure and nervous. Looks: xx

Amira
Meaning: Princess| Gender: Female| Powers: Amplifies Lexi’s healing powers
Species: Raven, but has the ability to change form into a snake.
Although ravens can mimic speech, Amira seems to somewhat understand English and know how to speak on her own.
History: Amira was captured from the wild, sold on the black market, and passed around a few times. She was finally won by Lexi at an auction. That is, after Lexi snuck away from base (in disguise of course) and used fake money to purchase her. No one could find the mystery girl who swindled them. Lexi tried to set her free, but Amira never left and they formed a tight bond together.
Likes: Collecting shiny objects, listening to conversations, treats, complements
Dislikes: being shoo'd away or talked bad about/down to, not getting what she wants, Declan, HATES being caged/contained.
Looks: A white raven with shimmering feathers that look opal-like and appear different colors in the sun.
Stuff: When Lexi was younger, she saved a raven with its leg caught. As a result, it sometimes visited and played with her in her fox form. It remembered her kind act and recognized her as a friend. It communicated to its group that this human/fox was safe, and they kept watch over Lexi and Vanessa until they were caught by Declan.

Kayla Hart
Looks
Sexuality: Bi
Powers: Magic {must have wand}
Species: Shapeshifter
Crush/Dating: Ellie
Family: Tatum, Elijah, 5 other siblings
Personality: Kayla is social, quirky, a little scatterbrained, and bad at being serious.
History: Kayla is one of Tatum's siblings, although they're more best friends than anything. She isn't really one to be strict or anything like that, but she will defend her with her life. See Tatum's past.
Appearance: Shoulder length pink hair with roots that don't fade, blue eyes, a crescent moon tattoo on her wrist.
(Faceclaim: Taylor Skeens)
Likes: Socializing, adventures, movie nights and karaoke, just having a good time and not worrying
DIslikes: serious situations/problems, the sight of blood/injuries (basically avoids the infirmary)

☀ Tatum Hart ​☀
”I’m gonna soak up the sun and tell everyone to lighten up!”
gender; F age; 15 species; shapeshifter - bear sexuality; bi powers; magic
────────────────
positive traits; sweet, talkative, curious
negative traits; childish, naive, nosy

────────────────
Tatum is the youngest out of 7 other siblings. Tatum had a relatively safe, spoiled life living on some old farm land, hidden from sight of humans and free to use her powers whenever. They were home schooled so they didn't miss out on their education. Fearing for their safety when things took a dangerous turn, their parents sent them to live at the sanctuary with other people like them.
Tatum is 4'9" with dirty blonde hair, freckles, and gray-blue eyes.
She has a simple sun tattoo on her wrist. It has a blood connection to her sister, Kayla, and tracing it causes both of their tattoos to glow like a long distance bracelet. The tattoo also helps Tatum channel her magic abilities.
Fun fact: She's a really picky eater. She plays the flute.

─────────────────
romantic relationships; open!
positive relationships; Kayla (sister) friends with just about everyone

Last edited by ruethefangirl on Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 64 times in total.
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Home for the Supernatural [The Scouts and "Bad guys"]]

Postby ruethefangirl » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Declan Holcomb
Looks
-Human, Male, a bad dude but has a soft spot for dragons
-has an uncanny ability to read peoples emotions.
*ya'll can use him for backstories as you please* (ie: your characters family being killed/captured by him)

Monica Dare
Looks
-Started out roleplay as a Rank 2 Scout,
dropped to Rank 3 after loosing a fight to Tartan
-Ruthless, cold, ruled by wrath and violence
-bad at socializing and showing affection
-parents came to work for Declan when she was 13,
and are around the base but they were never a very close family
-Powers: Pain endurance (can withstand higher pain levels longer than normal, but the downside to this is she often continues fighting and gaining more wounds when she should really stop and rest her body)

Marlona/Cook
Looks
-Can create and identify poisons and potions (has an immunity to them)
-as well as skillfully hide them in her food so that it does not look it taste as if it has been tampered with
-low/normal ranking scouts don’t really know her powers, which is an advantage to her if they make her mad or if Declan wants her to get rid of someone
-Always had a passion for cooking since she was young, became the main/head cook at the base
-Works in the kitchen most days, but often visits the labs or helps create weapons with poison embedded in them and things like that
-has a grandson named Nikolai, who calls her Mawlona, a mix between grandma and Marlona
-Her daughter left Nikolai with her and then took off. She was always pretty irresponsible, so that’s why Marlona believes she left
-Has Victorian blood

Nikolai
Looks
-young child, around 3 (I'm bad with kid ages lol)
-loves animals, people and hugs
-Andi’s cousin.
-powers: Summing of objects and some creatures. The objects aren't created by him. They have to exist in the world already before he can summon/basically teleport them to him. Bonds and connects with animals easily.

*Training group* - Rank 13

Wenla
Looks
Alias: Elodie
-Appearance: curly golden hair, 5’2”, often called the adorable one
-Wenla prefers gossiping and socializing over just about anything, including fighting, which is her weakest skill.
-Wenla’s group were taught French. Wenla secretly dreams of going there one day.
-Wenla’s group has moved up and down the ranks a few times, always falling back for some reason, which causes tension between them and the other groups. Wenla also tends to lash out, blaming others for her groups failures, or provoking them (ie giving Lexi candy as a bribe)
-flirty, lazy

Aries
-is smart but also an idiot at times when it comes to common sense
-mean

River
-goes with whatever everyone else is doing or tells her to do, even if she knows it's wrong
-believes whatever she sees/hears
-understands Camdyn the most and treats her a bit like a younger sister

Camdyn Leigh
Looks
Official name: CD 12-8
Species: Robot
Personality: Camdyn spaces out a lot, sometimes causing blanks in her memory until she comes back and has no idea what has been happening. She’s usually imagining in a fantasy world in her head. She’s not very good with words, and is bad at keeping a conversation, so she’s usually quiet. Camdyn loves history and computers, and is trying to see if she can do research for the base and update all the files they have on people.
History: Camdyn is a prototype robot that Declan requested Krayler to design because he wanted to create a superhuman. Since she is the first, she’s not perfect. She believes she’s human and has a mind of her own but has a lot of glitches, which is why she’s so spacey and awkward and struggles to form her thoughts perfectly into sentences. Her memory is near perfect, besides when she spaces out, and she prefers other technology over people. After she was created, Camdyn was placed in the training group to see how well she would do and not many others were told about this. Camdyn has never really liked being in a group, but when she asked to work alone she was denied and told she needed to get out of her comfort zone to experience what it was like to be part of a team.
Appearance: Despite being a robot, Camdyn looks very human. She has extremely light lines that you have to look very close to see. Camdyn was designed to look like Professor Krayler’s daughter. Krayler was told only after she was created that he wasn’t allowed to interfere with her.
Other: Because Krayler’s daughter liked French, her group was taught that. She wishes she could learn sign language but there may be an error with her programming that messes with her ability to pick up new languages.

------------------------------------------------------------

I am accepting! Feel free to post your characters now c:
Last edited by ruethefangirl on Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:36 pm, edited 32 times in total.
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Home for the Supernatural [discussion/forms] accepting

Postby knightgreyson. » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:14 pm

Name: Marissa Keyton
Nickname(s): Mari
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Lesbian
Powers: She has powers of destruction, which, while she mostly has a handle on, can sometimes have trouble controlling. She has to keep her temper in check, otherwise she'll end up destroying everything around her.
Species: Demon
Crush: She's terrified of relationships and any form of closeness after being abandoned by her family. (Open, sort of)
Family: She had a mother and father, as well as an older sister, but they abandoned her.
Personality: She's fairly shy and reserved, as she's afraid of messing up. She worries that any mistake she makes, she will be abandoned again. She tends to hide, and she isn't very confrontational. She won't approach anyone- they'd need to approach her.
History: When she was young, she didn't have horns, and so her family believed she wouldn't carry the demon lineage that occasionally showed in their family every few generations. However, as she grew older, her horns began to grow in as she grew. She tried to hide them, with her hair and with hats, but eventually they found out. They were deeply upset that the demon ancestry had shown itself in her, and they were ashamed that they had brought a demon into the world. They kicked her out onto the streets, and she was forced to tough it out on the streets until she found the home. Ever since she arrived, she has stayed away from people as much as possible - afraid of disappointing them and afraid of them abandoning her.
Looks: She is 5'2" with pale skin and short dark red hair. She has red eyes, and large black horns.

About the roleplayer: You can call me Grey, and I use she/her! I haven't RPed in a few years now, so I'm hoping that this will be a good way to get back into it!
Last edited by knightgreyson. on Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
knightgreyson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:19 am

Accepted! c:

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruethefangirl » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:25 am

boop~

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:26 am

[Looks here]

Name| 'Orange'
Nickname| None yet
Age| 2000+
Gender| Male
Pronouns| He/him
Sexuality| Pansexual
Species| Foo dog X Sunekosuri X Okuri-Inu
|Powers|
Orange's most notable powers have to be to shift into a large, coppery coloured or stone statue which he can change the size of as he pleases. Usually, the statue size is around the size of an adult male lion but it can be twice the size, or even down to the size of a keyring you can put in your pocket. His other form is a large, greyish coloured canine. In either of his statue forms, Orange does not need to breathe and is also extremely heavy. He can walk underwater for miles and do other things such as eat metal and break through walls. If he sits on you, it will probably crush all of your ribs. He can also change his hair/fur colour on command, which is odd. His two statue forms don't give off any energy or heat signals. If he's standing still [which he can do for hundreds of years] you could walk straight past him without knowing he was a living being.

|Personality|
Orange is relatively friendly and due to his foo dog nature, is extremely protective of things: whether it be his home or his friends and family. When he's protecting something, he becomes serious, determined and almost aggressive. He's laid back and easy to get along with. He's very patient and difficult to anger and has a habit of helping people out when they most need it. He's often seen guiding people home when they get lost. His odd hybridization creates some odd behaviours, however. Sometimes he spends his entire day just tripping people up [see Sunekosuri].

|History|
Originally, Orange was the guardian of one of a goddess's many temples and he did this for years, keeping the temple in shape with his twin. In the nearby town, the pair of them were seen as guardians of the whole forest and the whole town, not just the temple. The pair of stone canines would occasionally be seen helping a lost child home or just wandering through the town in the evenings. Sadly, his temple was destroyed and his brother went with it. He spent many, many years searching for this person and is still searching to this day, though a little less actively. Now, he's simply a wanderer.
Last edited by 86Eternity on Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me